All Comments on 'Soul Food Pt. 01'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Grimm1267Grimm1267about 4 years ago
Very Nice!

Yet another very good story! I know, when I see your name come up in the new stories section, I'm about to read a story that I'm guaranteed to like. I look forward to the continuation of this story and thanks for your efforts!

Zaccheaus93Zaccheaus93about 4 years ago
Amazing

I can't wait until the next installment to this story I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I like this story. I like the characters and the premise. I like the build up and the way you have incorporated the mother and the sister. The only thing I did see was at one time, you wrote they had adopted him. Then when Denis and George were in the truck, you wrote about his foster father, George. Other than that, very good story. I think this has great possibilities in future chapters. Thanks for your time and imagination.

neolynneolynabout 4 years ago
Wrong category ?

There are not blood related, so would that not be more of an interracial story than an incest one ?

I really thought you'll take your time developing the story ( not that it isn't good, gave it 5 stars). I mean, explore the part about fis abusive foster father, the girls with him and his deaf foster mother( was she in the know about her husband wrong-doing?). It is implied the matter is resolved but I think it's a bit a shame to do it with a time skip.

Unless the story is more about really close family love and less about the rest, though there is not much development to take a guess about what the story is really about yet.

I liked it, a lot, I'm patiently waiting for new chapter about it. (that and sequels to Outrage and pharaoh's curse)

LtrockhardLtrockhardabout 4 years ago
Great!!

Waiting for the next one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re: "Wrong Category?"

I'd suggest that you do a web search on the laws regarding incest, and you'll see that the list of "people with whom you can have incestuous sex" differs from place to place. Most places, however, DO include "adopted child" in the list.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 4 years ago
Ok. You're spoiling us

Two stories I can't wait to read more of.

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
I'm Hooked

As always you are able to capture my attention from the get go. I think this could be an epic tale between mom and especially his sister. I be interested to see how Will feels about this arrangement, I am very much looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!

Sweet and erotic?!?! Am i on the right site? Excellent job and i can't wait for the next part. Quality work here, dear author!

jneric2691jneric2691about 4 years ago

Enjoyed the story! It had a very good build up to the end. The Characters are relatable, and can even see some of how the story will progress. I can't wait to see how it unfolds.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 4 years ago

Really good story and to get two in such a small time frame is unbelievable. Keep up the good work. Loved the build up really looking forward to more.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 4 years ago
smoking hot

great stuff man we really enjoyed cant wait for whats next

Brandon11Brandon11about 4 years ago
Outstanding

Can’t wait for the next chapter!

JonnyRegJonnyRegabout 4 years ago
The abuse continues

The adoptive parents take an abused and broken kid give him a place where he finally feels safe and then give him a 'choice' have sex with his mother or his new family will be completely destroyed. Gratz to the mom and dad, the abuse continues.

QueijadaQueijadaabout 4 years ago
5*

Looooooved the story my friend! can't wait for another instalement!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What about Will?

Now I am worried about the biological son Will. He is gonna go thru a major shock and heartbreak when he finds out, which he will, about his mom and foster brother fucking.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Nice story, just wish it could have been written so that the boy was coerced into it. Poor kid will never know how it feels to make free choice. Aside from that I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

Please post part two

gyuri0926gyuri0926about 4 years ago
Nekem nagyon izgató , anyámat én is basztam .

Nagyon jo tortenet , felizgatott

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part two

Please when will part two be ready? If it is please post it. Have to know what happens next? If not could you please let us know when it is likely to be ready thank you five stars by the way

soul71soul71almost 4 years agoAuthor

Working on it.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

The jump to screwing his mom is a little hard to believe, but lots of interesting plot threads to follow. 5* for now...

RanDog025RanDog025about 3 years ago
Excellent 5 star story!

Love your writing! Top notch, every story so far I've given straight 5 stars. Soul 71 is second to none!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it. I definitely want to read more.

Awesome story !

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

“ It didn't matter how big he was, it was the fact that he had a hard cock that she could sit on and simply ride it to her heart's content.“ finally a normal women in your stories lol.

“ However, first, she needed to speak with Shawna. Helen didn't want her to find out by accident and she needed to get her okay.” very sensible women. She had thoughts of cheating but never acted on it knowing the consequences, very self aware. Plus thinking about her daughters happiness instead of only her pussy.

"Then I'll have to file for divorce, because I will never cheat on George," Helen said, matter-of-factly. This is kind of sad, dude got injured, cant do anything about it and now she’ll divorce him because of it and shes putting the choice in her daughters hand to share her love..shes kind of forcing Shawna with this.And denis to for that matter = fuck me or i divorce your father and break the family. Well atleast theyre open and honest about it and communicating properly.

Theyre talking as if denis has no wants and feelings of his own.. likes hes a dildo they can use.

"And it will only be sex, you won't fall in love with him?" Shawna asked. But what if denis falls in love with the mom? He already adores her. They dont even consider his side/feelings?

“ I'll do my best not to fall in love with your soon-to-be boyfriend," Helen said teasingly. Foreshadowing lol? And how are they so sure he wants to date Shawna? Or even fuck his mom/Helen? Oh well…

"Okay... I'll do it, but I need to talk to Mom first” Denis said. It would be cool if at this point he conveyed his insecurity like any abused teenager has with what he went trough “what if i cant do it ? Or not good enough for her? Or dont know how?” Etc…

"You mean I'm not going to be kicked out once I'm out of high school?" Why does he think that? Did they mention something like that to him?

"Mama is going to need you here to keep me and my pussy satisfied, and you don't have to worry about a job, “ should help him get a job so he doesnt stay dependent on them forever..

"Just follow what I say, listen to my breathing, how my body reacts and soon you'll know exactly how I like to be pleased.“ she is very selfish with her son/husband when it comes to sex. How about how he likes to be pleased.. essentially this turned into him becoming a boytoy for her. And btw let him complete sentence lol.. since he came in the kitchen he hasnt been allowd to say a word other then okay and uh uh ive okay uhh even during/after the blowjob. Also why does he have to lick her? I thought the husband could do that and all she wanted from the son was the cock?

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

George and Helen’s plan is heavy duty emotional blackmail. How could Denis NOT feel guilty? Just asking him, was more of a trap than producing a child with Helen. They really should have discussed tying her tubes.

LacastrianLacastrian3 months ago

“ It didn't matter how big he was, it was the fact that he had a hard cock that she could sit on and simply ride it to her heart's content.“ finally a normal women in your stories lol.

Being a woman desperate for any dick is not normal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Soul Food Series Info