Soul Food Pt. 02

Story Info
Denis and Shawna expand their relationship.
11.5k words
4.75
36.5k
121

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,736 Followers

Soul Food part 2

By

Soul71

Thanks to WAA01 for the edits. Do check out his stories if you have the time.

******

It was 4:07 when Helen heard the sound of her husband's truck pulling into the driveway of their home. Smiling lovingly at Denis as he slept so soundly; as he should, given the six times she had milked his cock and balls dry of all that youthful cum. Biting her lip as her sex still hung in the air even after the two hours they had been asleep. Gently rolling out of her son's bed, a lustful wave of passion burned through her body as her fingers skimmed along her bare stomach. Remembering how his lips felt on her breasts as he plowed that hard cock into her needy cunt. She had lost count of the number of times Denis had made her cum. Keeping her giggle contained at the feel of how her pussy was sore and throbbing. Something she didn't think she would ever feel again after George's shooting. Her robe slid along her shoulders as she walked around her son's bed. Watching how he moved in his sleep as her hand lightly brushed through her son's hair. Placing a loving kiss on Denis's lips. Thanking him for being such a good son and allowing her to feel like a woman once again after three long, hard, sexless years. Looking one last time at her son's sleeping body as she closed the door.

Her feet lightly touched each step as she descended the stairs not to wake her other sleeping children. Glad they didn't come home when Denis had her bent over the couch moaning like a harlot. Begging him to make her cum again as he pounded her cunt. She for one didn't think having Denis's cock deep within her would feel so good, she was pleased to know how wrong she was. However, the question remained: how she was going to sneak away long enough to feel her son's cock back within her hot little pussy given that it was Sunday. Shaking her head, she didn't need to think about it right now. After all Denis did fuck her splendidly six times. So she really couldn't complain if they didn't get together today, smiling when George rolled through the front door.

"Honey? I thought..."

"Shh," stepping forward, taking his hand into hers, "feel it baby, feel how wet our son has made my pussy," Helen purred as she rubbed her mound along her husband's hand.

"Well..." George gazed up at his wife as she lightly moaned as he slipped two fingers into her canal, "you are definitely wet, did you have fun tonight?" he asked, smiling up at his wife.

"Mmmhmm," Helen nodded as her sultry gaze fell upon him. Seeing him mouth 'Wow' when she held up her fingers showing off how many times they had sex. Leaning forward, passionately kissing her husband like she has always done when he got home from work. "Now come, let's get you to bed," Helen said sweetly, gently caressing her husband's cheek.

"How did I get so lucky," George sighed happily as he placed his hand on Helen's as she pushed him towards their bedroom.

"Oh, I bribed the fates to make you mine," Helen whispered as she placed a kiss on the top of his head.

******

"Hey Denis?" Shawna called to him as she stood in his doorway once they got back from church. Watching how he slowly pulled out the shirt tails from his pants as he turned to look at her. Her straight, ebony hair brushed lightly against her white, floral, summer dress as she leaned against the doorframe. Recounting how she could make out the smell of her mother's sex even over the air freshener. Only because she was looking for the signs. Will simply went off to bed. She felt sorry for him, she and their mother were getting, will be getting in her case, fucked and Will doesn't even know.

"Yeah?" Denis's eyes ran along her milk chocolate skin, along her neck, imprinting the shape of her lips to memory as they slowly smiled. To the light blush of her cheeks, and how her brown eyes quivered.

"There's a party at the lake tonight, I was wondering if you want to be my date for it," Shawna said, smirking at his shocked eyes. If her mother had already made her move then she wasn't about to miss out.

"Y-you want me to go to a party... at the lake... as your date?!" Denis stammered. He couldn't believe his ears.

"Mmmhmm," Shawna hummed as she stepped into his room. "Am I not pretty enough for you to date?" she asked, feigning a pout.

"What?! No... I mean yes, Shawna you are very beautiful, its just... you caught me off guard," Denis said, feeling his heart racing as Shawna's hands moved up his chest.

She kept herself from laughing, she had never seen her brother so flustered before. However, she couldn't stop her smile from lifting the corners of her lips. It was now or never. Taking the leap, taking her brother by surprise as she finally tasted the lips of the man she's been in love with for so long. Then her hidden passion broke free, she couldn't stop herself, if she even wanted to, as her arms wrapped around Denis's neck as her tongue rolled within his mouth. "So, will you be my date?" Shawna asked, once her lips left his.

"You want me hanging around your college friends?" Denis asked, nervously. Not because she had asked him out on a date. He kind of figured that was going to happen, she has been dressing rather provocatively lately. So, he knew this was going to come, just not this soon. No. His nervousness was from being around that many people, and the fact that if she didn't let him go soon, she'd be feeling something hard pressing against her.

"Mmmhmm. I want them to meet my boyfriend," Shawna said, the luster of her eyes glinted in the light of the room.

"Boy..." Denis's words were silenced by her finger on his lips.

"You. Are. My. Boyfriend. Never forget that," Shawna said, sternly. Biting her lip, enjoying how her body felt against his as she stood in his arms. Her mind wondered what it would be like if they both were naked. "I expect you at eight," she said, her hands memorizing every one of his muscles. Getting one last kiss in before she left her brother to change out of his church clothes.

******

"Fucking idiots!" Denis growled into the mike of his headset as he played Elder Scrolls online on his PS4 an hour after they had lunch. "Yeah, I'm talking to you Eddy! You're the idiot that walked right into that trap," he hissed as his fingers rapidly hammered the button to keep from being over run by the mobs within the dungeon he and his party were in. "Yeah, yeah. You know I make a better rouge than you do if you can't detect a simple trap like that. I think you need to pick another class." Denis chuckled as the other members of his party and also his online friends joined in. So focused on his game that he didn't see his bedroom door opening as he sat in his gaming chair. Didn't hear the locking of his door, nor the sound of light footsteps as they approached his side. Jumping in his seat when he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Mom?!" Denis mouthed as he gazed up at her smiling face. Feeling his left headphone being lifted from his ear and set to the side of it. Swallowing hard as he stared down the valley of his mother's breasts as she leaned forward.

"Baby? Would you mind if I sucked you off?" Helen whispered into her son's ear so his friends wouldn't hear. Feeling her nipples rapidly hardening at the thought of being so naughty without them realizing what was happening to Denis. "Your mama needs her dessert," she purred lustfully into his ear.

"S-sure," Denis said, in a stammering whisper. He didn't think he had any more cum left to give, yet as he felt his manhood hardening it would seem that he was wrong.

"Your uncle called he's going to be a little late. He said he'll be here at 3:30, so that gives me plenty of time to suck your balls dry," Helen said lustfully, as she sank to her knees before her son. Pushing open his legs to give her access to her son's hard tool. Her hands trailed up Denis's thighs as she bit her lip at seeing that bulge in his pants. "You continue your game, while I take care of this," she purred as her hand ran up and down Denis's freed cock.

"Dude?!" Helen heard the combined voices of his online friends say as Denis started to moan as she so delicately pleased that cock of his. "Can't you wait till after we finish this dungeon?!" She heard them teasing her son. Feeling his twitching cock as she gently eased off his rod. Giving the underside of his crown a little lick, foretelling that hard appendage of what was about to happen.

Taking her son by surprise as she took hold of the mike. "For your information, my baby is getting his cock sucked. So why don't you all just shut up and listen or I'll disconnect you," Helen said, grinning evilly at her son as the hoots and howls came over the speakers of his headphones. Giggling wickedly as she lowered her head back into Denis's lap. Her pussy throbbed like mad for being so naughty. There was no telling how many were her son's age or younger. How she teased her son relentlessly keeping him at the edge of cumming only to pull back for fifteen long grueling minutes. Her brown eyes flashed evilly as she stared up at her son. Her tongue teasing the underside of his cock as she saw the look in his eyes, that told her he so needed to cum. All the while she was listening in on the boys as they razzed her son. Watching her son squirm in his seat as she gently stroked his cock and fondled his balls.

Listening to Denis's groan as her hot mouth engulfed his cock once again. Working her tongue and gentle suction on his cock, she knew she didn't have to apply too much pressure to it for it to explode.

"Shit! Fuck! I'm..." Denis grunted unable to hold back any longer.

Helen's eyes rolled into the back of her head as her son's large load flooded her mouth. Her eyes always on her son as she slowly swallowed every drop of his cum.

"You fucking lucky bastard. Wished I could be doing that!" Retorted one of his party members.

"I don't think Pralydril (Denis's online screen name), swings like that mate," said another, causing a round of playful ribbing on their friend.

"Now you go back to playing, remember 3:30," Helen said lovingly, as she caressed her son's left cheek. "Thank you for dessert, I'll try not to interrupt your gaming time again." Giggling at how the boys pleaded with her to do so without worry that they were there. She wondered how many of them were touching themselves as she sucked on her son's rod. "Tonight, once you get back, I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't walk straight for a week," Helen said, with a mischievous grin which got another round of hoots from the boys on the line.

"Damn. Fuck. I'm fucking wet!" Helen arched an eyebrow when she heard a young woman's voice over the speakers. "This is on you Pralydril!" Biting her lip as they all listened to how wet the girl's pussy was as she rubbed and spanked her little kitty.

"Well, maybe, if you're close I'll let my baby take care of that," Helen spoke into the mike as she winked at her son.

"Fuck I'm cumming!" the girl screamed as they all listened to how sloppy wet her pussy was as she rubbed her clit.

Blowing her son a kiss as she walked to the door chuckling at how red he was getting. Wondering what that girl was saying to her son as she slipped out of his room. Her hips swayed as she walked down the hall, with her mission complete and her stomach full of her son's cum. Helen couldn't think the day could get any better.

******

Ray Charles's 'Georgia On My Mind' was playing as he walked down the stairs. A soft smile formed on his face as he heard it playing in the living room hearing his father singing along something he normally did when he sang to his mother. Crossing his arms along his chest as he leaned against the doorframe watching how his mother sat in his father's lap as he slowly spun around in a circle. Seeing his mother blushing like mad, something she always did when he would catch the two of them being all sweet on one another. Giving his father a small wave to which George nodded before going back to enticing his wife.

"Have fun baby," Helen cooed blowing her son a kiss before giggling bashfully as George whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

"Bring us back some dinner!" George called out as he heard the front door opening. Knowing the spot his brother fished at had a great selection of Crappie and Bass (small and large mouth), swimming in those waters.

"You got it Dad," Denis answered as he opened the door. "Hey Uncle!" he said excitedly, as he climbed into Stan's old '92 Ford pick-up. Something Stan only drove when he was towing his bass boat behind him. Performing their own private handshake that ended in a fist bump before closing the door.

"Sorry about the late start," Stan said, apologetically.

"Don't worry about it," Denis said, waving it off. "Spending time with family is what counts, right?"

"That it does," Stan said, flashing his nephew a smile before pulling away from the curb.

An hour had past since Denis had left to go with Stan to go to their local fishing spot. Will sat on the edge of his bed, pondering on what to do, how he was going to tell his father that he heard and smelled his mother having sex with Denis the other night. The walls were thin, he had always heard his parents making love until the day his father was shot. Wondering why his own mother would do that with Denis? Was it because Denis had blackmail on her? Was he using it to twist his mother around to do his wicked bidding? If so, he would stomp Denis into the ground. He might not have the body of his adopted brother; his body might be thin and frail yet he wasn't about to allow Denis to defile his mother anymore than he already has. Still, he knew he might not win against Denis. Denis might just pound him into the ground and force him to keep his mouth shut about the affair. Shaking his head at the thought, he knew his brother, Denis wouldn't raise a hand against him even if Will was beating the shit out of him; or at least he thought he knew his brother.

"Will?" Shawna knocked on his bedroom door before sticking her head in. "Dad's calling for you," she said, holding her towel to her chest foretelling of the shower she was about to take to get ready for her date with her brother.

"Its now or never," Will said to himself. He so hoped this didn't lead to his parents divorcing. If they did and his mother shacked up with Denis, then she would be dead to him. "Okay, thanks sis," he said, reaching over for his glasses sitting on the nightstand beside his bed.

"No problem," Shawna said, flashing her brother a smile before she sashayed into Denis's room to use his bathroom. She planned on doing other things in his room before she took her shower -- namely coating Denis's bed in her juices.

Will's footsteps resounded on the stairs as he steeled himself to lay this devastating news on his father's shoulders. Hearing his mother humming in her bedroom as he passed it as he headed to his father's study. "Don't worry Mom, I'm going to save you," Will whispered softly. Knocking on the door of his father's study as he stood in the doorway.

"Come in Will," George said, looking up, smiling at his son. He could tell something was bothering his son even if Will didn't show it. "Have a seat son," he said, gesturing to the chair across from his desk. Arching an eyebrow when Will closed the door.

"Dad..." Sinking down in the leather seat unsure what to say.

"What is it Will?"

"I don't know how to say this," Will stated uneasily.

"Then just say it," George said, waiting for his son to gather his thoughts.

"Mom's having an affair," Will blurted out.

"I know," George stated inwardly smirking at his son's shocked look.

"Y-you know about Mom and Denis?" Will asked, flabbergasted.

"Of course, I know son. I was the one who asked Denis to do it in the first place," George said, in a matter-of-fact tone.

"But Dad, don't you realize how wrong that is?!" Will exclaimed.

"Listen son, do you realize how hard it is for me to see my wife, the love of my life, suffer because I can't give her what she needs?"

"But why Denis!"

"Because I trust him, search your heart William and tell me would you rather your mother be out at night hooking up with some random guy, putting herself out there where she might get hurt or Heaven forbid killed or raped? I certainly don't want your mother cheating on me, I know that would just lead to divorce among other things. I knew in time she would, not saying she has yet," George said, holding up his hand as his son started to speak. "But three years is a lot to ask of a woman to go without sex when she's had a steady sex life before this," he said, gesturing to his chair.

"But Dad..."

"No buts William! I thought long and hard on this. This was the only solution I could think of and still keep the woman I'm still madly in love with. I just didn't suggest it on a damn whim son!"

"Why didn't you ask me Dad? You know I would have considered it," Will said, looking down at his lap.

"Because Denis isn't our biological son," George stated plainly. "I know you would have son, but could you actually go through with it? I'm not saying that asking Denis to fill in for me as a man was a wise call, but its better than watching your mother leave and never returning because you know she would before she ever thought about cheating on me. I'm sorry you are upset about this but this is the way things are now. Plus, you've been so busy with your schooling I didn't want to break your focus when you're so close to getting into med school. Do you know how proud I am that you're following in my footsteps?!" George exclaimed smiling warmly at his son.

"But why did Denis agree to this?" Will asked, trying to wrap his head around it all.

"Because he did it for his family, for you, Shawna, your mother, and me," George said, matter-of-factly.

"For me?" Will asked, confused at his father's words.

"Yes for you," George nodded, "how would you feel if you learned that your mother was cheating on me? That she was the cause of our family's break up?"

"Like shit," Will sighed. "Like I'm feeling right now," he admitted.

"See, and that's what your brother was trying to prevent. You know Denis loves you, and all of us in his own way given what happened to him before he came to us."

"Yeah," Will whispered darkly. Balling his hands wishing he could make the people that hurt his brother pay.

"So... have you given any thought about what we talked about last week?" George asked, interlocking his fingers as he rested his hands on his desk.

"You sure it would be good for me?" Will asked, lifting his gaze to his father.

"Yes, if you're planning to be a researcher then yes, it would be. It will give you a leg up among your peers when you get to med school," George nodded, even though Will didn't need a PHD to be one, he thought Will could fill in at his clinic during the weekends if he got his PHD.

"Okay, I'll do it," Will nodded.

"Then you'll need to fill out these forms for the internship," George said, holding out the papers to his son. "Fill them out the best that you can and I'll put a good word in for you," he said, winking at his son.

"Okay Dad," Will said, rising from his chair. At a lost on how to act around his mother and Denis now that he knew.

"Will," George called out to his son as he reached the door.

"Yeah?" Will answered turning to look at his father.

"I know this news is upsetting to you but try to be happy for your mother. I certainly am. Have you seen your mother smile like she has been all day in the past three years?"

"Not like that no," Will admitted. Recounting how alive and gleeful his mother has been all day long.

"Then be happy for your mother, it could be worse son. Your mother could be driving a wedge between us and breaking up my wonderful family; yet she isn't, Denis isn't going to replace me as the man of the house, just in the bedroom. Remember what your brother is doing to keep our family together, alright?" George stated in a kind, warm tone.

soul71
soul71
6,736 Followers