Soul Food Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think our daughter is wise enough to understand," George said, resting his chin in his hand as his elbow rested on the armrest of his wheelchair.

Blushing madly as her husband stared at her with those loving eyes of his. George always made her feel so wanted, so desired, and so loved when he gazed at her like that. "But why Denis?!" Helen asked bashfully, brushing her ebony hair behind her ear.

"I trust that boy, with all my heart. Ever since my injury Denis has stepped up like I never thought any kid would do. Taking over Will's chores since he's been so caught up in his studies to get into med school, and mine, or the ones that require legs and height," George said, flashing his wife a smile. "Plus, Denis adores you, Helen. I know he wouldn't hurt you."

"Are you sure about this?!" Helen asked, unsure if this was wise. "He's my boy, I don't know..."

"On paper and in our hearts, that's true. Denis is as much our son as Will is, but not by blood. So you wouldn't get into trouble should it get out somehow. Now tell me sweetheart, if I rubbed your pussy right this second, I wouldn't find it all nice and wet; eager for a cock?" George asked, with a smirk.

"Okay, you got me there," Helen chuckled. "But... how will Denis take it? You know how he's..." Staring out the window her eyes falling on her son's crotch.

"I know. Whatever was done to him before he came into our lives has left him so distant from the world."

"You do realize, if I do this, then Denis is never leaving," Helen said, turning back to her husband, causing her 38D breasts to jostle in her bra.

"Thought you said, three months ago, he already wasn't," George shot back in a teasing manner.

Her heart hammered against her ribs as her husband rolled towards her. Her nipples pressed hard against her bra as they hardened rapidly. Gooseflesh raced along her skin as George's hand ran along the back of her thigh and beneath her skirt. "Mmm!" Helen moaned softly biting down on her lip so not to alert Will who was up in his room studying. Feeling his finger parting her labia, her cheeks heated at his chuckle knowing her husband was right. She was indeed very wet thinking about fucking a hard cock. Trembling as he pulled down her panties, feeling the fabric pulling away from her throbbing lips.

"Shh! We wouldn't want the kids to hear," George whispered mischievously as he buried his face between his wife's ass cheeks once she bent over.

******

"I think something more suitable is in order to listen to," Shawna said, switching over to her own iHeart radio station. Her milk chocolate skin glistened in the late morning sun. Her ebony hair swayed along her back as her tight little ass shook to the beat. "Denis?!" Her brown eye peered over her left shoulder as gazed at her brother.

"Yeah?"

"How does my new suit look?" Shawna asked, turning around, letting those captivating green eyes of his run down her body. While she wasn't a virgin, something she wished she was so she could give it to her brother. The day he had thrown that boy off of her when his friends were holding Will against the lockers. The jock had a hundred pounds on her as he pinned her against the metal lockers. She was squirming, trying to break free as she felt his hand running up her inner thigh about to slip beneath her skirt. She wanted to call for help yet he had his hand over her mouth. No one knew Denis was her brother at least not then. It wasn't until she saw his fist striking against the boy's face that she noted her brother. Shawna was too stunned to move as Denis punched him three more times, breaking the boy's nose, knocking out three teeth, and giving him a black eye. It wasn't until she heard the clicking of Denis's knife that drew her out of her fear. Trying to pull Denis off of the boy as he held the blade against the boy's cheek just below his eye hissing: 'Touch my sister again, I'll show you how much I've learned living on the streets, you wanna-be thug!"

Even after the fallout, which she defended her brother given how there were teachers around that didn't lift a hand to stop the almost assault. Shawna felt herself falling for her adopted brother. When her father was paralyzed she sank deeper as Denis worked himself to the bone to get the house ready for their father's return. Denis might not be their brother by blood, that didn't take away the feelings she had for him as a sister, and for the man he was growing into. Remembering the dinner they were all at to celebrate his eighteenth birthday two months ago. She couldn't keep her eyes off of him as they all showered him in gifts and love.

"Umm..." Denis was tongue tied as his eyes ran down his sister's body. Feeling his body reacting as the micro bikini did little to cover Shawna's 36C breasts. "I-it looks good sis," he said, quickly dropping his head back down to the water.

Shawna loved how red his cheeks got. It was the reason she wore the micro bikinis. She'd never wore them to a public pool or the beach at the lake, yet here in their backyard, she would, just to see her brother flustered at her twenty-year-old body. A body that couldn't wait to feel his hands when the time was right. That day was coming soon, she planned on doing it on the first day of spring break, so they could spend the rest of the week exploring each other.

A coy smirk was on her lips as she sauntered over to the lounger. Her brother might not have the mind that she has seen at her college, yet brains weren't all there was in making a woman fall in love. She knew, due to her brother's past, that was impossible. That didn't mean her brother was stupid, Denis just never had the advantages she or Will had when he was growing up. She certainly wasn't going to allow anyone -- family or otherwise -- to put Denis down due to the evil of the people the state had placed him with.

"Denis, would you mind coming over here and rub some sunscreen on me?" Shawna asked, as she bent at her hips, her ass pointing at him knowing how the small strip of fabric that covered her mound was working overtime to keep her pussy covered.

Denis was speechless as he stared at his sister's ass. He wasn't an idiot; he had seen how she looked at him. He might not have close relationships with people that weren't his family, since after what he had gone through, trusting people was a very hard thing to do. He knew what she was thinking when he first noted his sister's gaze. He just never said a word about it. Denis wasn't about to do anything that would make his mother and father send him away. He didn't know if he could deal with the rejection if they did. They were the very first people that ever treated him with kindness. He wasn't about to mess that up.

"Umm... sis?!"

"Come on Denis, surely you can help out your sister," Shawna said, as she peered back at him. Biting her lip as her eyes flickered down at his groin. How she couldn't wait to feel her brother's lips on her tight little pussy. Even if they were brother and sister, she was glad she had the chance to marry him. She didn't know if she could deal with her brother marrying another woman.

"O-okay..."

******

"Now what do you have there young man?" Helen purred to the empty room as her eyes noted how her son tried to hide his bulge. George had retired to his room to rest before he had to go into work that night. They had sold his BMW for a truck that had a lift installed and hand controls so he could keep his freedom without relying on anyone to drive him about. She remembered how Denis was laughing as he rode beside his father as they pulled into their driveway. Wiping away a tear with the back of her hand at how close those two were. Before George had lost the use of his legs, he was very well endowed. She wondered what her boy was like as she watched how Denis walked around the edge of the pool towards where his sister rested on the lounger. Helen knew after three years she was the tightest she's ever going to get due to giving birth to two children. It didn't matter how big he was, it was the fact that he had a hard cock that she could sit on and simply ride it to her heart's content.

Her hand held the spoon mixing the ingredients for their upcoming lunch. While she loved the feel of her husband's tongue on her cunt, Helen's mind just couldn't stop thinking of what it would be like if she was lining her son's bed. Wondering how he would squirm as her masterful hand caressed that hard cock of his. The way her lips would feel as they wrapped around it. The moans he would produce as she brought her son into the world of sex. She knew his struggles with forming close relationships since starting high school. It took Denis two years to grow close to them, another with the rest of their extended family. However, he was always cold, always distant to strangers. Helen didn't know if he realized it or not, yet he would always mumble: 'Must watch for the bad ones. Must not let them near Shawna.' How it broke her heart that he still thought the world was still out to get him. She had hoped that through the years they had helped to show that not all people were 'bad' as he knew from his rough, hard life that he had to live.

Watching how Denis's hands moved along her daughter's back. Feeling her chest becoming flushed as she thought about what it would be like if it was her on that chair. Feeling the hands of the man she was going to make love to. She wondered if George knew what he was doing when he had suggested this. Knew that they might grow... shaking her head at that. Helen wasn't about to neglect her husband, not when he's given her this chance to keep their marriage intact. If she was truthful with herself, she had felt her eyes wandering when they shouldn't have been. Had those thoughts that said: 'George wouldn't know. He'll never find out. It will only be a one-time thing.' Helen was glad she never listened to them. She knew that would one: hurt her husband so deeply; two: lose the respect and love of her children; and three: Denis would never look at her the same way ever again.

Feeling her thighs rubbing together as she snapped the lid on the Pyrex bowl as she watched how Denis's hands ran along the inside of Shawna's thighs. Wondering if she should get her own suit out and have her son touching her body. Pondering if she should slowly seduce her son, or simply take him by the hand and lead him to her bedroom. However, first, she needed to speak with Shawna. Helen didn't want her to find out by accident and she needed to get her okay. She didn't want to hurt whatever feelings she had for Denis. If they did ever get together she wanted her children happy. Still that didn't mean she wasn't going to visit her son's bed when she needed a good fuck if they got married.

Placing the bowl into the refrigerator, a soft moan escaped her lips as her hands ran along her breasts as she straightened out the wrinkles in her shirt. She loved it when George would suck on them. Feeling her womb quiver at the thought of what Denis's lips would feel like on them. Clearing her throat, trying to calm her body down as her hands ran along her hips. Feeling how soaked her panties were due to the tongue lashing George had given her. Breathing out a sigh, Helen couldn't believe she was going along with this. Yet she also couldn't deny how horny and how hungry she was for a hard cock. Knowing if she didn't do this, then it would be her on her back with some strange man's cock in her. That was something she was hoping to avoid.

"Denis?" Helen called out as she walked out the back door. Keeping her smirk hidden when she saw how fast his hands shot away from Shawna's body. "Why don't you go wash up, lunch will be ready in an hour," she said, as her flats resounded along the patio pavers. She felt her daughter's frustration as Shawna sighed. Yet what she had to say had to be done in private.

"O-okay," Denis said, quickly grabbing his shirt and covering his hard-on as he got to his feet. Walking past his mother red faced hoping that she didn't see his erection.

"Mom! Couldn't you have waited... like five more minutes!" Shawna said, in a small frustrated cry.

"I'm sorry baby, but I really need to talk with you," Helen said, trying not to smile at Shawna's muffled cry into her towel as she walked around the end of the lounger.

"So... what is it that you need to talk about?" Shawna asked, turning her head to look at her mother as she lowered herself onto the lounger next to her.

"Sweetheart, I know you've been trying to get Denis to see you as something more than a sister," Helen said, smirking at her daughter's shocked eyes. "You aren't very subtle in going about it."

"Are... you telling me to stop?" Shawna asked, feeling her heart racing.

"Oh no honey," reaching out lightly touching her daughter's arm, "I'm not telling you to stop..."

"Okay, then what are you trying to say?" Shawna asked, quickly sitting up.

"You know ever since your father's injury, he's not able to perform..."

"Ew! I don't want to know about you and Dad having sex," Shawna teased.

"Hush you!" Helen chuckled lightly, slapping her daughter's hand playfully. Sighing lightly, "That's what I want to talk to you about. You see it's been three years since I've been able to make love to my husband..."

"Are you thinking of cheating on Dad?!" Shawna shouted leaping to her feet. Her chest heaved in anger at the thought of her mother doing that to her father.

"Sit down," Helen said, sternly.

"Sorry..."

"Now as I was saying, your father and I haven't had sex in three years. Last night he asked me a question. A question that I'm really thinking of going through with, that is only if you're okay with it," Helen said, taking hold of her daughter's hands.

"O-okay, what does this have to do with me?" Shawna asked, confused.

"Would you mind sharing Denis with me?" Helen asked, with an almost pleading voice.

"Do what?!"

"You're father has stipulations to what he asked of me. It could only be someone he knew, and someone he trusted with all his heart to treat me right."

"And he chose Denis and not Uncle Stan?!" Shawna asked, trying to wrap her mind around all this.

"Yes. You have to understand baby, I don't want to ruin my family. I don't want to hurt my husband because honey, the thoughts have been going through my head. I know if it ever came to light you, Will, and especially Denis would hate me so much. I can't do that to you. I love being married to George, but I have needs, like any other woman."

"And Dad is okay with all of this?" Shawna asked, with a pointed look.

"Very much so, he's the one that chose Denis after all," Helen nodded. "But... what about me? What am I supposed to do knowing he's fucking you when I..."

"Honey, I know. Why I wanted to talk with you first."

"And if I say no?"

"Then I'll have to file for divorce, because I will never cheat on George," Helen said, matter-of-factly. Watching her daughter chewing on her lower lip.

"And it will only be sex, you won't fall in love with him?" Shawna asked, after a few minutes of silence.

"Baby, I would never interfere in that."

"If I agree to this, then when I -- I mean we -- start dating you and Dad have to be cool with it," Shawna said, squaring her shoulders.

"As long as you're okay, with me sharing his bed, then I'll be okay with it," Helen said, with a nod.

"Why not Will? I mean he is a guy, and Dad knows and trusts him?"

"Just like how you want Denis to be your boyfriend, if it ever came out then we wouldn't be facing charges given how Denis isn't my biological son; and I know how you've been looking at wedding magazines," Helen said, smirking at her daughter's stunned look. "You really shouldn't leave them out if it's supposed to be a secret."

"Okay... only if you promise not to cheat on Dad and not to fall in love with Denis," Shawna said, in a small voice as she hung her head. Her palms pressed against each other as her thighs squeezed them together.

"I promise, I'll never cheat on your father, and I'll do my best not to fall in love with your soon-to-be boyfriend," Helen said teasingly, as she placed a kiss on her daughter's forehead.

******

Four hours later...

Denis hummed as he sat beside his father as he drove through town. He loved being with his foster father. He knew that his anger would have gotten him into so much trouble if his father hadn't stepped in and taught him a different way to express it. Either at the weight bench or the punching bag. Remembering how his father would laugh as he looked so small as he pounded the bag. Then the encouraging words he would say as he grew older. His father might not be able to hold the bag like he had always done, yet his father was always there as he exercised. Running his left thumb along his right knuckles, looking up as his father pulled into the gas station.

"Fill her up!" George said, smiling lovingly at his son. Handing his son his debt card, he knew his son wouldn't mind walking home; or as his son had told him getting his cardo in whenever he needed him to fill up his truck. He could do it, yet it was just a hassle when it would take two minutes for Denis where as it would take five or six for him.

"Sure thing! Want me to get you a drink or something?" Denis asked, ever since father was shot he wanted to repay the kindness he and his mother had showed him for the past eight years.

"Nah, I'll pick up a coffee when I get to the hospital, but you get you something if you're thirsty," George said, patting his son's forearm. He needed the time to think of a way to approach the subject with his son.

"Y-you don't mind?" Denis asked, in a small voice as he bowed his head. Remembering the beatings he had gotten when he had asked for something.

"Son," lifting his chin to look at him, "you've been with us for eight years. I know you were hurt. Hurt like I can't even imagine, yet you know us, do you trust us?"

"Of course Dad!"

"Then never look down, you are my son, in here," George said, poking his son's heart. "Now you go get you something and fill up the tank. Stan is expecting you, and your grandmother needs you to mow her lawn for her."

"Okay," Denis said, softly.

Looking out his window trying not to tear up at the fact that his son was still affected by what was done to him. He had hoped that over the years they had shown him that they were not the 'bad ones' as he referred to the people that abused him. However, he knew that was probably always going to be a part of his makeup. George knew no one that went through what his son had gone through wasn't fundamentally changed by it. Peering over his shoulder as he heard the thunk of Denis's drink being sat on the bed of his truck. Glad that his wife had the forethought to buy a duel fuel tank truck, and thankful of the people who put both gas caps on one side of it. It allowed him to go for about two weeks without having to stop for gas.

"Here you go," Denis said, handing his father's card, along with the receipt, to him.

"Thank you," George stated stuffing the receipt with the others and pocketed his card once it was placed back into the money clip.

"No problem, you know I'll do whatever I can to help," Denis said, listening to the hiss as the pressurized CO2 vented as he twisted off the cap of his soda.

"I'm glad you said that, because I've been meaning to talk to you about something," George said, as he pulled out of the gas station. "You have to promise me that you'll listen and not overreact," he said, taking a right towards his brother's barber shop.

"I can do that," Denis replied, nodding, taking a sip.

"I'm going to say some things you might not want to hear about your parents in this manner, yet they need to be said so you can understand the context of my request."

"Okay," Denis said, arching an eyebrow at his father.