Soul Food Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-yes."

"Good. Because mama loves having her son's cock in her mouth. I want you to cum in it and feel me swallowing all your tasty spunk," Helen said forcibly, running her tongue up the back of her son's cock before swallowing it once again. While her knees were killing her kneeling on that hard floor, that was all pushed aside as her tongue glided along Denis's hard pole. Feeling him trembling as she cradled his sweaty balls in her left hand. She might suck on them, yet only after he's had a shower. Sucking on his cock was one thing, sweaty balls were a different thing altogether. Bobbing her head faster, increasing her suction on his manhood as she felt that telltale twitch of his cock. The swelling of his blood engorged rod knowing the time was near. Her eyes fluttered, her moan rumbled in her chest, spilling out from around her son's cock as his cum flooded her mouth. Slowly easing off of it, she had no wish to spill a single drop of cum after three years of drought. She did want him to feel her swallowing his load, yet she thought letting him see his cum sitting on her tongue would reinforce their bond. Opening her mouth, letting him see his pooled cum as it sat on her tongue before swallowing it all. "You don't know how much I needed that. I want to thank you Denis, for doing this for us."

"I-I don't want you going away," Denis said, in-between breaths.

"Oh baby, if we do this, I'm never going away. Want to know why?" Helen asked, seeing his nod. "Because I have such a wonderful son that will make this sacrifice for his parents, so his horny mother doesn't stray from the man she loves," she said, in a loving light. "Plus, if I ride this cock, and I will, you are never leaving this house, ever!"

"You mean I'm not going to be kicked out once I'm out of high school?"

"Oh baby, we were never going to kick you out," Helen said sweetly, caressing his left cheek. "Mama is going to need you here to keep me and my pussy satisfied, and you don't have to worry about a job, given that you're helping us to keep our marriage together. You'll be given a weekly allowance to do with as you will," she said, knowing she was going to have to tell George about this.

"Cool!" Denis said, a little too excitedly. Watching his mother giggle, causing her breasts to jiggle, only making his hard-on reignite at the sight.

"Mmm!" Helen moaned at the sight of renewed life in her son's manhood. "Why don't you go up to your room and take a shower. Mama needs some time to get ready, I want this to be a special moment for us," she said, looking up at her son. Feeling her nectar hanging precariously on her clit yearning to hike up her skirt, grab that cock, and slide down on that hard pole. Letting it feel the depths of her warmth. The way her cunt would hug that cock, milking it like it's never felt before. Now that she's crossed that line, she knew they could never go back and now the only way was forward.

"O-okay," Denis said, his nervousness returning.

"Don't worry baby, I'm going to take real good care of you," Helen said, blowing her son a kiss as he climbed the stairs to the master bedroom. It was once hers until the shooting, and Denis had used the den as his bedroom now their roles were reversed. Now it acted like an apartment for Denis, she knew the space was good for him when he needed time to himself. They had even allowed him to put a small refrigerator in there for when he was gaming all night. Now it was going to be their own little love nest.

Her hips swayed as she walked into the den, seeing and feeling George's presence within the room. Smiling lovingly at her husband's picture as she tossed her shirt onto the bed. "Well girls, you ready for this?" Helen asked her breasts, as her hands lightly lifted them. Letting out a stuttering moan as she rolled her nipples. Slipping out of her shoes, her hands reached behind her as she walked towards the walk-in closet they had installed in the room during the construction to help George during his rehabilitation. Her skirt slid down her legs, pooling on the floor. The sunlight that filtered through the windows playing along her bare ass. "I wonder how Denis would have taken it that I didn't have panties on," Helen wondered aloud, giggling like a school girl. "He's going to feel so good deep within my pussy," she cooed as she ran her hand along her mons Venus. Feeling her dark ebony hair running through her fingers.

While she liked her trimmed bush as did George, she wondered if Denis would like it. She kept her labia neat and clean, yet she never liked being totally hairless. Maybe she should ask Denis, after all he was going to be tasting her sweet cunt. It was only fair to him to let him see her little mound in the way he liked it. Turning her head as she heard her cell phone ring. Hoping that no one was calling to interrupt her time. Helen didn't think she could wait any longer to have a nice hard cock stuffing her. Taking her robe off the hook that lined the back of the closet door. Smiling down as her husband's caller ID appeared on the screen once she held it in her hand.

"Hi honey!" Helen greeted her husband; her excitement laced her words.

"You sound... mmm, I can't remember the last time you sounded like this," George said, his smile could be heard over the line.

"I know baby, I know it's been hard on us these past three years," Helen said, swaying as she stood in the sunlight.

"I know it has, so... I take it, it's going well?"

"Oh yes! Better than I could imagine. I think your talk with Denis helped a lot. You know how much he looks up to you."

"I'm so glad." Helen heard his pent up sigh. "I feared you'd leave me if this kept up."

"I know, I'm not going to lie to you baby, it has crossed my mind. That would hurt me so much, because I still have a crush on you just like I did when we were in high school, you know when we made Will that night in your father's Buick," Helen said, smiling into the phone. "But don't you think our love life is going to be affected by this. More than likely, it's going to explode!" she giggled throwing her arm into the air.

"Oh! I see, I'm looking forward to it then," George said, his light mirth flowed over the line. "Oh! Check the drawer of my night stand, I got a little something for you."

"Really?! What did ya get!" Helen gasped in excitement as she sauntered over to it. "Condoms!"

"Mmmhmm. I got three different sizes so... I'm guessing you know which one to pick to fit him. All I ask is you use them until you go back on the pill. Then I don't mind you letting him cum inside of you. I know how much you love that feeling." Remembering how he sat in his room once he had bought the items, a safety pin in his hand and the condom's in the other. He wasn't doing this to hurt his boy or his wife as he and Helen always wanted a big family. They had been talking about trying for another one when he was shot. Coming to his senses, the pin dropped from his fingers, roughly shoving the condoms back into their box. Slapping his forehead knowing he was about to become just like all those people who had abused his son if he trapped Denis in getting Helen pregnant. He couldn't believe he was about to hurt his boy. Couldn't believe he allowed his insecurities to get the better of him.

"Oh honey, okay, condoms it is. I'll follow anything you ask; I want this to work out for us," Helen said, seriously.

"I appreciate that. I got to go; I'm getting paged. Go enjoy our son. You've waited so long for this. I can't believe how lucky I got with such an outstanding wife."

"And I can't believe how lucky I am to have such a loving and caring husband to let me do this," Helen said, feeling her cheeks heating at his loving words.

"Helen?"

"What is it baby?"

"I love you."

"And I love you, more than you'll ever know," Helen sighed dreamily into the phone.

"Why don't you stay the night with him, that way I won't wake you when I get home in the morning."

"You sure?" Helen asked, feeling her womb clench knowing she would be riding that cock into the late hours. Containing her mirth when she heard his: 'Mmmhmm.' Dashing into the downstairs bathroom once they had said their goodbyes. She needed to get ready, she needed to prepare her body to lay with the man that's going to make love to her. Stopping in her tracks, shaking her head at that thought. She never thought she would ever think or say those words in all her married life.

Looking at herself in the mirror once she had dried off, a light pink lipstick glided along her lips. She wanted her pussy nice and clean so that her son would get the true taste of her mound before she came upon his tongue. Rubbing her lotion into her skin that was scented with rose petals. She wanted this night to be special for the both of them. Tilting her head up at the ceiling hearing the shower in her old bedroom. A smile appeared on her lips knowing she had beaten her son out of the shower first. Snatching her robe up, thrusting open the door, marching hurriedly up the stairs to get in place before her son left the bathroom.

"Hey baby," Helen purred as she leaned against the doorframe of her old bedroom. Her robe hung halfway down her back; her right arm laid two inches below her bare breasts. Her 38D breasts sagged a little yet still held their perkiness on her thirty-nine-year-old body. Her dark brown areolas capped those delicious peaks, her nipples were like Hersey's Kisses eagerly waiting for her son to pluck upon them. The white terry cloth fabric of her robe brushing along her smooth flat stomach. The shadows that it cast hid her hungry mound from her son's gaze while exposing her left leg and her childbearing left hip and the rest of her exquisite body to her loving son. A lubricious smile formed on her lips as her son fumbled with the towel as he stood there with a gapping mouth.

"I don't think you'll be needing that, now will you?" Helen asked, pushing herself off the doorframe. Her robe sliding down her arms and crumbling on the floor. The hinges of the door produced a light groan as she pushed it closed. Reaching over as she pressed the power button on his sound system. Helen didn't want her children to hear the sounds of their love making should they come home early. The sound of the condom wrapper crinkled in her right hand as she ambled towards her son. Tossing it on his nightstand, her fingers danced along his cheeks as she passionately kissed her son. Loving the feel of her breasts as they pressed into Denis's chest as her tongue rolled in his mouth. Her hands rested on his hips as she felt his manhood awakening against her. How she loved that feeling. She prayed they could make this work. Prayed that nothing would interfere with their coupling. "Are you ready baby?" Helen whispered once their lips left each other's.

"Mom... I've..."

"Oh sweetheart," Helen cooed lovingly as she caressed his face. "It's okay to be a virgin," she stated. All the while she was elated that she was the one that was going to take her son's 'cherry'. "Just follow what I say, listen to my breathing, how my body reacts and soon you'll know exactly how I like to be pleased. Because baby, you and I are going to fuck, make love and everything in-between," Helen said, guiding him towards the bed.

"Move between my legs," Helen ordered in a gentle voice as she rested at the head of her son's full size bed. "Have you seen a pussy before?" she asked as she spread her legs.

"Only on a computer."

"Well... move closer and let mama teach you about hers, and how this little kitty likes to be petted," Helen said, in a lustful voice. Watching how her son's eyes flickered up to her face and back down to her cunt as she explained what to do to properly eat a woman out. "Do you understand all that baby?" she asked, a warm smile graced her lips as Denis nodded. "It's going to take time for you to get good, like your father is. Yet he's had twenty years to know how to please this pretty little thing, and that's okay. We have all the time in the world for you to catch up," Helen said, lightly running her fingers up her labia. "Now come, and taste your mother's pussy," she uttered patting her brown hood.

Denis swallowed hard as he inhaled his mother's scent. Shaking off his hesitation knowing that this was for the good of their family. He had no wish to lose his mother or father. His eyes flickered up as his mother released a small moan as his tongue danced along her moist lips.

"Yes baby, nice and slow, y-y-yes tease mama's pussy!" Helen whimpered as his tongue danced ever so lightly along her labia. "Mmmhmm!" Her tongue curled out; her eyes were filled with elation as she stared up at the ceiling. Flashes of memory flared in her mind at the times she had seen it when it was George between her legs. "It's okay, you aren't cheating on George. George knows..." Helen thought to herself as she batted down her fear. "Yes baby!" she howled as her son captured her aching bud. "Yes... mmmhmm... just like that, light suction, and a little tongue action," Helen directed. Biting her lip, her nail scraped along Denis's scalp as her womb quivered. Her diaphragm convulsed, her breath became staggered, her eyes flew wide then closed slightly as she felt two of her son's fingers penetrating her mound. "I'm cumming Denis! Mama's cumming for you!" Helen screamed out after five minutes of his exploration of her womanhood.

Smiling down at her son with half-lidded eyes. Loving how he looked like with her nectar coating his face. While it wasn't the best that she's had, yet he was new at this, she couldn't fault him on his eagerness to please her. "Oh, mama is going to teach you everything," Helen purred in her mind. Her breasts heaved as she reached over to the nightstand. She couldn't wait any longer. She needed to feel that hard cock of his surging through her folds. Needed to feel her cunt clamping down on his pole as she came upon it. Sitting up, smiling lovingly at her son as he sat on the back of his legs. Leaning forward, her tongue trailed through her juice that coated his skin, before capturing his lips. Loving how she tasted on his tongue and on his skin.

The sound of the wrapper echoed in the room as she tore the package open. While she understood the purpose of them, she never liked the feel of them. That was why after Shawna's birth and up to the day George was shot she was always on the pill. Yet she would follow George's request. Helen had no wish to stop this now, not when she knew she would stray and who knows what would happen then. She was going to have to call her doctor to get him to prescribe her some birth control pills.

"God. It's been so long," Helen cooed lovingly down at her son's cock as she caressed it. "I hope you don't think too badly of me after..."

"I could never do that Mom. You and Dad are the nicest and most loving people I've ever met. You took me in when you had no reason too. You put that man in prison when no one would listen to me. I want to do whatever I can to repay you two for all that you've done for me."

"Oh baby," tears started to gather in her eyes, "you don't owe us a thing. It was our honor to raise you and become your parents," Helen's voice trembled as she rolled the condom onto her son's cock. "Lay down baby, mama's going to make love to you," she whispered as she patted the spot beside her.

Wiping her tears away, her hand ran along his chest. Praying that she could honor her daughter's wish. Swinging her leg over Denis's lap, her hand took hold of the base of his cock. Smiling down at him watching how he reacted as she ran his crown through her eager lips. Sucking in a gasp as his head breached her threshold. Her eyes fluttered, her body shuddered, her walls tightened as she inched down her son's cock.

"God. You feel so good baby," Helen lightly moaned. Squeezing her pussy, letting that once neglected cunt know the cock that's going to be fucking it until her dying days.

"You're so beautiful Mom."

Helen bowed her head, her face rapidly heated at her son's words. Bringing her head up, watching his eyes as she rolled her hips. "Thank you sweetheart, I hope you think the same thing when you make me cum," leaning forward feeling her core heating as her nectar flowed down her canal, "because the night is just beginning," Helen whispered before picking up the pace of her glide.

For the next fifteen minutes the only sound, other than the radio, that could be heard in that room were hunger filled moans and begging pleas to fuck her hard and to make her cum.

"That's it baby! Fuck your mother's pussy!" Helen screamed out as Denis held onto her hips. Feeling his balls slapping her clit with every thrust of his hips as her son took her from behind.

"Fuck Mom... you feel so good," Denis moaned. Feeling his mother's pussy tightening around him once again. Pulling his mother up, her back pressing against his chest, his hands ran along his mother's stomach.

"That cock... belongs in my pussy," Helen panted as her cheek pressed against her son's feeling her ass bounce with each thrust. "That's it baby, play with my tits, they're yours and George's now," she said, in a bliss filled whisper. Her fingertips skimmed down the right side of Denis's face as she peered lovingly at the man that had brought her such pleasure. She had thought the moment she took his cock into her, it would feel so weird, so wrong, and so dirty and yet as she felt her peach juice coating that hard rod, nothing could be more divine. "Cum for me baby, cum for your mother," Helen purred feeling the swelling of his cock. Biting her lip as Denis sent his cock deep and hard into her. Loving every inch of it as he did, a little disappointed in not feeling her son's cum flooding her womb as she watched his face take on his 'O' face as his cum flooded that little latex sheath. Reaching back, her hand wrapping around the base of her son's slick cock. Sliding off the condom as Denis withdrew from her cunt. Drizzling his hot load along her breasts as Denis watched as he regained his strength. Watching his eyes as she rubbed his seed into her orbs.

"Now," her lips smacked as she sucked her fingers clean, "let's go grab some dinner and recharge, because baby, mama is hungry for your cock," Helen purred before slipping off the bed. Grabbing her robe, her finger beckoned over her shoulder for her son to follow her.

Denis turned at the sound of his mother placing something on the counter as he poured himself a drink. Seeing the satisfied smirk on her lips as she went to grab the pan off the hook.

"I told you son, the evening had just begun," Helen said, as she grabbed two patties out of the freezer.

Turning to look as she heard the sound of plastic being torn open. A libidinous purr left her lips as she saw her son shrugging off his robe and his hard cock pointing at her as the burgers began to sizzle. Placing her hand on the counter, pulling her robe over her ass, presenting her wet, dripping cunt to him as she watched as he rolled the condom onto his cock.

"That's it baby, come fuck my horny cunt!"

To Be Continued....