Soul Food Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ever since the shooting, I haven't been able to have sex with your mother," George said, smirking a little as Denis almost spit out his drink. "We've tried a lot of things to keep our sex life alive, but I know the one thing she needs is, is something I can no longer provide for her. I'm not saying she has yet, but I know in time she will cheat on me." He felt his son's eyes on him, he knew his son, he didn't have to look to know Denis was narrowing his eyes. "As I said, she hasn't yet, or I think she hasn't yet. I can't blame her for wanting that. Especially after having sex for so long, she was going pretty much cold turkey. It's been hard on her."

"Okay, why are you telling me this Dad? Are you planning on leaving Mom?" Denis asked, going into the early stages of hyperventilation. The thoughts of when he got out school knowing he'd be forced to leave home, the one place that made him feel safe after so long, to them giving him back to the state when they broke up.

"Calm down son, nothing like that is going to happen. If it ever does, me or your mother will always take care of you," George said, his head snapped over to his son as they sat at a red light. Knowing that even if he never said a word and stopped hiding those little bundles around the house. The fear that they were going to leave him, abandon him like all the rest was still in his mind. "You're one of the best things that ever came into our lives. Me and your mother love you very much. We aren't about to leave you stranded, okay?" George said, allaying his son's fears. "As to why I'm telling you this, it's because I need you to do me a very, very, very big favor."

"As in?" Denis asked, trying to calm his nerves.

"I need you to have sex with your mother," George stated. If the cap wasn't on his son's drink he knew it would have flooded the floorboard of his truck once it fell from his son's hand.

"Y-you're joking, right?! You're just pulling my leg!"

"I'm not joking son," George said, seriously. "I'll tell you why it has to be you. One: I trust you wholeheartedly. Two: I trust you in not hurting your mother. As some stranger might do if she thought to cheat on me. Three: It can't be Will, there're laws against that sort of thing; and I don't want either one of you getting locked up for something I asked you to do if it ever came out. So it has to be you. You aren't biologically our offspring, will there be looks and gossip about it if it reached the light of day? Sure. But they can't say a thing since it's not illegal. Four: If not you, then I know Helen will file for divorce. I know her well enough to know she won't cheat on me while we are still married, and I love her that much to let her go because I can't fill the need any longer."

"I... Dad, does it really have to be me?" Denis asked, looking down at his lap.

"Yes son, I know this is a lot to ask of you. You don't know how proud I am of the man you've turned out to be. You stepped up without being asked, took on so much without a thought of getting anything out of it. You've seen me naked and at my weakest and didn't say a word. For that, I thank you son, I don't think most fathers want their sons to see them like that. I know you'll probably need time to think..."

"And if I don't Mom will leave, right?"

"She might, not at first, maybe a year, two, five. But in time she'll grow to resent me, and do something that will harm not only me, Will, Shawna, and you, but herself as well."

Denis's eyes darted back and forth. He couldn't let his mother do that. He couldn't let that happen, he owed them too much. He knew his father might say the words, but in his heart he knew his father was crying. His father had no wish to lose his mother, and like in everything he has done for Denis, his father was trying his best to find solutions to the problems that were handed to them. How could Denis turn down this request from the man that took him in? Saved his life. Showed him love when no other cared to? Was patient with him when he knew he wasn't the most easy kid in the world.

"Okay... I'll do it, but I need to talk to Mom first," Denis said, after ten minutes of silence.

"Thank you, son. Okay, that was weird, never thought I'd ever tell you to have sex with your mother," George said, his laughter filled the cab to lighten the mood. "Well... now that awkward little discussion is over," slowly pulling to a stop in front of his brother's business, "you go get your hair cut, you got to look sharp for church tomorrow. Don't forget Mom needs you to mow her lawn," George said, as Denis exited the truck.

"Okay... I won't," Denis said, with a nervous look in his eyes. "Have a good shift, see you tomorrow," he said, waving goodbye to his father before closing the door.

"Don't get into any trouble on your way home," George said, rolling down the window.

"You know me," his thumb brushing along his nose with a cocky look in his eyes, "trouble just loves me. Love ya, Dad!" Denis said, with his hand held high as he walked towards the door.

"Love you too, son," George whispered with a prideful smile on his face as he gazed at his son's back.

"Well, if it isn't my favorite nephew," Stan said, in a warm greeting and a wide smile.

"Hey Uncle Stan!" Denis said, embracing him in a warm hug. Noting how the two twenty-something black men eyed him like he had lost his mind. Smiling as they did their own private handshake before ending it in a fist bump.

"Seems like you're overdue, huh?" Stan asked, in a teasing light as he brushed his fingers through Denis's hair.

"Seems Dad agrees with you," Denis said, with a smirk. Which got a belly slapping laugh out of his uncle.

"Now I know Hell has frozen over if my own brother agrees with me," Stan said, with a twinkle in his eye. "Have a seat, I'll get you in as fast as I can."

"No problem, Uncle. I'm in no rush," Denis said, stepping over to the seats along the wall. "Where's Aunt Jill?" he asked referring to Stan's wife, as he plucked the fishing magazine off the table.

"She's in the back, had to you know go take care of her lady business," Stan said, as he returned back to his task seeing Denis nod in knowing. "So you coming to the fish fry next weekend?"

"You making that flounder again?" Denis asked, quickly looking up.

"You know it!"

"Oh, I'm definitely there!" Denis said, flashing his uncle a smile.

"That's my boy!"

"Yo ol' man, how can this cracker..." The man's words stilled in his throat as Stan cast the man in the coldest stare he had achieved in prison.

"Don't you use that word to speak about my nephew, ya hear! That boy knows more about the streets than your wanna-be self ever will. I bet if you heard half the shit he had to go through it'd curl your pansy little toes. I know it did mine, and I spent seven years in prison, and I'm a real thug," Stan said, reverting back to his gangbanger life.

"Suga' don't you be talking like that," Jill said, as she pushed past the curtain that cut off the main part of the shop with the rest. She had met Stan six years ago when she was down on her luck and out of a job. Having quit because she wouldn't wear the skimpy little outfits that the new owners wanted all the ladies to wear. She had stumbled into Stan's shop late in the afternoon as he was cutting the hair of a little white boy. She found it strange when he started to call him uncle. It wasn't until much later that she learned the truth after Stan hired her on, bringing a lot of her clients with her.

"They started throwing that word around," Stan said, nodding towards Denis. His eyes running down his wife's thick, delicious body.

"Well, I'll be, come give me a hug!" Jill said joyfully, holding out her arms causing her 38DD breasts to bounce. Smiling warmly at Denis as he rose from his seat.

"Hello Auntie," Denis said, rubbing her back as she wrapped him in a very tight hug.

"Stan's going to have to do something about this fuzz," Jill teased referring to his light stubble.

"It's on the list," Stan chuckled.

"Ida was asking about you the other day," Jill said, winking at Denis as he walked back to his seat.

"I'm adopted if you haven't figured that out yet," Denis said, looking at the two men, hearing his uncle chuckle as he took his seat. "Oh? What about?"

"She was wondering if you were going to the prom," Jill said, with a coy smile. "Alright, who's next?!" she asked, as she patted the back of the seat as she spun it around.

"Hadn't thought about it," Denis said, matter-of-factly.

"Well, if you decide to go..." Jill let the innuendo hang in the air as she clipped the sanex strip to the man's neck. "If you ever say that word again in this shop, you won't be leaving with two ears, understand?" she whispered her warning into the man's ear. Seeing the man's pale reflection in the mirror as she spun the chair around as he nodded. "Good. Now how do you want this?" Jill asked, patting the top of his head roughly.

"I'll keep it in mind."

"I hope you do," Jill said, with a warm smile. Knowing how the two of them went to the same high school. While her daughter wasn't what one would call a part of the in crowd, Ida was more focused on her academics than boys... or that was the case until she met Denis. She had seen how her daughter's glasses would fog up whenever Denis was around or whenever she talked about him. Jill found it cute. Her daughter had her very first crush.

What they didn't know was about Denis's true background and the scars that marred his body. Stan would never do that to his nephew, if Denis wanted them to know, he left it up to his nephew to fill them in.

"You're up," Stan said, gesturing to the chair once the former occupant had paid and left. "So... I heard about your match, why didn't you tell me you won the featherweight class, or that you even had a match to begin with?!" he asked, as he turned towards Denis with the biggest smile on his lips.

Denis noted the two men's looks in the mirror. He knew his uncle only said it to get that effect in them, not that it wasn't true. His father had taken him down to the gym when he was fifteen before his injury. Introduced him to the owner of that boxing gym. The man taught him how to move about the ring as Muhammad Ali, aka Cassius Clay, once said: 'Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.' To him he was only good at punching things or that's what he saw as the only good thing in himself. That's why he took the beating when three so-called hoods jumped Will two months after their father's shooting. While he might have been black and blue afterwards, Denis gave just as good as he got. After that, he made sure he was there when Will got out of class. In his mind, if someone wanted to mess with his brother, then they would have to get through him. That is what brothers do for one another after all. His mother was in a fright when he limped home with his brothers help. It was only because of Will that she didn't go ballistic. He might not have Will's or Shawna's smarts he did have one thing -- Loyalty.

"Well... you two had that thing that night, I didn't want to impose given how Mom told me anniversaries were special," Denis said, feeling his cheeks heat.

"I ought'a whip your hide!" Jill hissed pointing her scissors at him.

"You tell him," Stan nodded in support.

"You should have told us. We could have gotten a later reservation or went the next night. I would have loved to have been there, cheering you on. You better tell us next time," Jill said, releasing a 'Hmpf!' before returning to her task.

"Well... I do have that match next month..." Shyly rubbing the back of his head, Denis never felt easy when he was showered with love. It felt so odd to him given his past.

"When?" Jill asked, arching an eyebrow as she stared at her nephew in the mirror.

"The seventeenth," Denis stated.

"Oh, I got to see you defending that title," Stan said, throwing a few jabs.

"Yeah, nice and smooth," Stan chuckled as he patted Denis's right cheek after he had given his nephew a shave after his haircut. "Now you better get," he said, patting Denis's back as they embraced. "Tomorrow, two o'clock, Stark's pond."

"Oh, it's so on," Denis said, smiling like a fool.

"I've never seen you so... attached before, other than with Denis that is. I know you adore Ida, yet it's different with Denis. Why's that? I'm not trying to start a fight, I'm just curious," Jill said, once the door closed.

"Ask him one day to take his shirt off, then you'll understand," Stan said, ominously.

******

It was a quarter past six as Denis jogged home from his grandmother's house. Smelling of freshly cut grass and sweat. It was only a mile, three from his uncle's barber shop, so he knew it would give him a good work out and keep him limber. By the time he arrived home his shirt was clinging to his chest. Detailing the shape of his hard muscles that he had built up over the years. He wasn't overly built, he needed to keep weight to stay in the featherweight class, however, he was indeed 'cut' as the term goes. He wasn't expecting to see his mother in the kitchen when he walked in through the back door. Denis's face instantly got flushed when what his father asked him to do flashed in his mind.

"Denis? Is something wrong?" Helen asked, her eyes slyly ran down his face noting how the sweat along his brow flashed in a sheen. To how the cotton fabric of his shirt clung to his chest, biting the inside of her check as her core began to heat. Quickly turning around, her right hand trembled as she quickly undid the top three of her buttons.

"N-nothing... just hot is all," Denis said, striving to keep his voice steady.

"Are you sure?" Her fingers scooped out a cube of ice from her glass before turning back around. Her hips swayed seductively as she approached the island counter. George had called her the moment he had dropped Denis off. Telling her that he had spoken to Denis and that after a bit of silence he was on board. "You do look a tad flushed," Helen purred, running the ice cube slowly down the valley of her breasts and back up again as she took a sip of her iced tea. Her brown eyes burned in her hunger. She couldn't believe she was about to do this with her son and yet now that the floodgates had been opened there was no turning back. "You must be hot and thirsty after all that hard work," she cooed sensuously smiling inwardly knowing she still had it in her to make a man not her husband all flustered like her son appeared to be. "How about you sit down, rest your legs while I make you something," Helen said, her lush lips curved into a taunting smile. "Nah-uh, there." Pointing to the chair at the head of the table knowing it would give Denis a perfect view of her ass.

Denis was too flustered to answer. He simply did what his mother asked. Trying to keep his eyes on something other than his mother. Yet his father's plea filled his mind. He had to do this. He had to step up for his father. He didn't want his mother to leave. Denis certainly didn't want his mother to cheat either. Lifting his head, his Adams apple bobbed as he swallowed hard as his mother's skirt was tight along her ass. Noting the lack of panty lines as the fabric was stretched tightly.

"M-Mom?"

"What is it baby?" Helen asked, over her shoulder as she got the pitcher of tea out of the fridge.

"H-have you cheated on Dad?" Denis asked, feeling his heart going a million miles an hour.

"No," Helen stated firmly.

"Have you thought about it?"

"Sadly... yes, I have," Helen sighed as she poured her son a drink.

"Dad asked me to do him..."

"I know," flashing her son a smile as his eyes held a shocked look to them, "baby, you know I love you, love my family, love my sweet George," Helen said, seeing Denis nod. "But three years without feeling a man between my legs, feeling that bliss that they can give a woman, is a lot to ask of a woman. Don't get me wrong," her hips swayed as she walked over to the table placing his glass before him, "I'd never cheat on your father, but I would leave him, while that might, no, I know it will hurt him. It wouldn't be anything like if he ever found out that I cheated on him," Helen said, sinking into the chair beside her son. "You're just as nervous as I am."

"Really?!"

"Mmmhmm," Helen nodded. Smiling coyly at her son as she ran her hand along his thigh. Watching how he jumped in his seat, his glass trembling in his hand. "We have all night Denis, Shawna and Will left to go to a party, your dad won't get off until four in the morning. This has been on my mind all night and all day since your father asked me this last night. And you want to know something?"

"W-what?" Denis croaked as his mother's hand cupped his groin. Feeling his cock growing as she stroked it through his shorts.

"I want this. I don't want to have some stranger fucking me. I don't want to be just some piece of ass to them. I want to know I'm loved and be made love too. I could never get that if I just took some man to a hotel and allowed him between my legs. However, you my sweet boy, I know will treat me right," Helen purred. Feeling her cunt throbbing, her fingers running along her son's cock. She knew he wasn't anywhere near her husband's length, yet that didn't matter to her. This was her son; his size was the last thing on her mind. The thing that mattered most was her son was going to make her feel like a woman again, and she could hardly wait.

Denis's body was frozen as his mother lifted herself out of her chair. His heart raced as she unbuttoned her shirt. His eyes glanced up seeing how his mother was biting her lip as her 38D breasts peeked out as her shirt laid open.

"Look at them Denis," Helen said, in a husky voice once she had pulled up her bra over her breasts. "Look how much they need and want to feel your lips on them," she purred as she cradled her chocolate brown orbs. Her fingers tweaking her nipples feeling them hardening beneath her son's gaze. Her eyes flickered down as she noted the taut tent in his shorts. "How about I show you what you're about to get from your mama, hmm?" Helen purred as she licked her lips at the meal to come.

"What do you..." Denis yelped in surprise as his mother quickly turned his chair out from under the table. His nervousness rose as Helen leaned in, her fingers weaved through his hair, her hand coming to rest on the back of his head.

"Relax baby, mama isn't going to hurt you," Helen whispered before her lips embraced his. Starting slow, allowing their shared hunger to build, her hand ran down his chest. Feeling every muscle as it did before slipping into her son's shorts. Moaning into his mouth as her hand wrapped around her son's cock. "I want to taste you baby," she purred hungrily as she stared into her son's eyes. "Trust me you'll love it."

"O-okay," Denis muttered. "But I'm sweat..."

"Shh. A man is supposed to be sweaty after working so hard," Helen whispered seductively as she sank to her knees. It wouldn't be the first time she sucked a cock after a hard day's work. It wasn't her favorite thing to do, yet the need to have a cock gliding through her mouth overruled that. Her brown eyes shimmered in her need as she stared up at her son as her fingers slipped beneath the waistband of his shorts. Slowly lowering them from his hips just enough for that hard rod to stand so perfectly for her. Her eyes burned, her mound quaked, her breath grew rapid as she gazed unabated at her son's seven inch cock. "Oh my, mmm... yes, you have a mighty fine cock baby," Helen said, lustfully.

"R-really?"

"Oh yes, this is going to feel so good inside of me," Helen purred before her mouth engulfed his rod. Her head rocked; her body trembled as she tasted her very first strange cock in twenty-one years of her marriage to George. "God. I want this cock baby," she said, in ravenous hunger. The sound of her hand moving along his slick cock resounded throughout the room. "Do you like mama's blowjob?" Helen asked, with a smirk as Denis moaned up to the ceiling.