Soul Food Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you don't feel comfortable being here Denis, you let me know and we'll head home," Shawna said, as his hand slipped into hers.

"No way sis, you wanted to come here. I'm not about to ruin my date's night out," Denis said, smirking sinfully at his sister. "Unless someone makes a move on my date, I don't see a problem hanging out with your friends."

"Oh Denis," moving closer to him allowing her body heat to soothe him, "I promise we are going to enjoy the party," Shawna said, before lightly kissing his lips so not to mar her lipstick. The only time that was going to happen was when she got her lips around his cock.

"Shawna!" Cried out a gaggle of college age woman who were clustered in a group to the left of the bonfire.

Looking to her brother when he gave her hand a squeeze. Watching him nod towards them, then telling her he'll get them some drinks. A warm smile raised the corner of her lips as she watched her brother walking over to where the coolers were. However, her eyes could not look away from her brother's ass as it moved beneath his shorts. It wasn't until her friends pulled her into the center of their little cluster did her eyes look away from the body she had lusted after for years.

"Spill girl, who is that cutie?!" asked her long time friend since Shawna had started college. Not one of them had ever met Denis before so they wouldn't know that he was her adopted brother.

"He's my boyfriend," Shawna said, shooting her friends a coy smirk at their stilled words. Smiling when she was bombarded with thousands of questions all at once.

******

Denis was digging through the cooler looking for a bottle of water for himself or a zero calorie one so he could stay in his weight class. Sighing when he couldn't find either so he had to settle with a diet one. Not something he wanted to drink he knew the moment the drink touched his lips he'd have to spend a few hours in the garage to burn off the calories. That's when he felt someone walking up behind him. Closing the lid as he turned seeing a group of guys approaching. He knew the look, it seemed to him, there wasn't much of a difference between the cliques in high school and college. So, he left before they got there.

Walking back over to his sister. Unaware of the eyes that were on him as he walked past the bonfire. While he wasn't the only white boy there, yet all the other's hadn't walked up hand in hand with Shawna. Little did Denis know of how popular his sister was with her classmates. Denis stumbled forward as someone struck him in the back with their shoulder.

"Shawna baby!" The twenty-one-year man with a cocky grin on his lips exclaimed as his arms were outstretched.

"What do you want Phillip," Shawna said, in disgust.

"Oh come on, don't be like that," Phillip said, laying on the charm. "Why don't you come have a dance with me, and then let me take you out somewhere nice and quiet and get to know each other very well," he said, undressing Shawna with his eyes.

"Yeah, how about fuck no, now get lost for the last fucking time. If you bother me again I'll get a restraining order and file charges of stalking. I wonder how all them scouts will take that news," Shawna said, scowling at the thought of spending one moment alone with Phillip. Her friends closed ranks as they noticed the change in Phillip's behavior. They all knew that Phillip didn't take rejection well. That was why those with half a brain didn't give him the time of day.

"You heard her get lost," Patty said, sternly. Crossing her arms, being on the girls wrestling team she was probably the only one there that could possibly match Phillip's strength enough for one of the other guys there to step in should the need arise.

"Shut the fuck up dyke!" Phillip barked. Unaware how his friends were starting to drift away. Then he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"You heard my date, leave. Now," Denis said, forcibly. His eyes burned in his anger at the audacity the man had to speak to his sister like he had just done. Dropping the drinks that were in his right hand to the sand should it come to blows.

"Who the fuck are you..."

"Dude. Stop. You're fucking making a fool of yourself. If you haven't fucking noticed that dude is about to kick your fucking ass, and you will lose badly. I know, I've seen him fight. So back the fuck off or I'll drag you out of here my damn self before you make the rest of us look like asshats as you're currently being," the man to Phillip's left whispered into his ear, the only friend Phillip had left standing at his side.

"Where the fuck are your balls, I outweigh this ass," Phillip growled shaking off his friend's grip.

"Shawna, you might want to go call an ambulance, maybe the cops," Denis said, narrowing his eyes as his right hand balled into a fist.

"See. He's already fucking scared aren't you cracker," Phillip snarled.

"Dude, you are so fucked. Don't say I didn't warn you. When you finally wake up after he's done kicking your ass don't come back to the fraternity. We've had enough of your attitude and all the crap you cause around the house."

"What the fuck ever, run along you little pussy," Phillip said, before throwing a haymaker to take Denis by surprise.

Denis had suspected that this might happen. It was easy to bob and weave as Phillip's punches were nowhere near as precise as those he had fought in the ring. Sand was kicked up as he danced around Phillip toying with the ass.

Phillip sucked in a gasp as Denis's punch dug into his gut. His eyes bugged out as a rapid pounding on his midsection followed. "How can he hit like a ton of bricks?" Phillip asked himself. He felt his teeth creaking as his head was jerked back from the uppercut Denis had landed. He felt himself falling backwards he could not believe he had just gotten his ass handed to him by a guy that was shorter and smaller than he was.

"What the fuck just happened?!" Patty and her friends stared in shock of what had just taken place before them. Shawna, however, had a smile on her face as she gazed at her man.

"Lift your fucking chin!" Denis growled as Phillip tried to pick himself up. The 'Damns' and 'Ah shits' floated around as Denis's left jab landed squarely on Phillip's jaw knocking him out cold once again.

"I warned the idiot," his friend said, as the lip of the beer bottle touched his lips. "Loved that title fight," he said, smiling at Denis. "Can't wait to see you defend it next month," holding out his hand to Denis, "I'm Kyle." Noticing all the gaping mouths, namely Shawna's friends, he even heard his other friends snickering at Phillip's plight.

"Denis," he said, shaking his hand just like his father had told him to do long ago.

"Sorry that idiot ruined your date night," Kyle said apologetically, kicking Phillip's foot whose body just moved slightly telling him he was still out of it.

"Keep the idiot away from Shawna we'll call it even," Denis said, coldly. He was not prepared when Shawna and her friends swarmed around him.

"Damn not even a scratch," Patty whistled as she studied Denis's hands. "I take it bare knuckle boxing isn't anything new to you?"

"No..."

"My boyfriend won the city's featherweight belt last month," Shawna said proudly, as she looped her arm around Denis's right.

Denis yelped as the gaggle of women pulled him away from the mass group. Looking at his sister for help, yet he got the feeling that she wasn't going to save him given the smile on her face. Patty and his sister kept him rooted in place as their friends ran around getting everyone drinks, chairs, blankets, and oddly enough an iPod with speakers. Shawna pulled Denis down onto the log that sat upon the sand as her friends setup their chairs and the iPod.

"So spill, how did the two of you meet?!" asked one of Shawna's very excited friends.

"Can I Denis?" Shawna whispered into his ear. Knowing how he didn't like his past spoken of unless he was okay with it.

"Just not all of it," Denis responded.

"I was twelve when I first met Denis. At first we started out as friends then in high school I was forced against the lockers and almost sexually assaulted by one of the football players. That was when Denis here," Shawna said lovingly, squeezing his hand. Noting how all her friends were eyeing her brother lustfully. "Showed up, took the jerk down with one punch and continued to pound on the boy until he got the message never to mess with me again. Which he didn't, given I pressed charges against him that ended his little high school career." Seeing every one of them riveted to her tale. "That was when I fell in love with him," she sighed as she rested her head on her brother's left shoulder. Smiling at her friends combined 'Awes'. Her hand rubbed along Denis's forearm, so happy that she finally got to do this. She was glad she never brought any one of her friends over to their home. Then they would know that Denis was her brother and she wouldn't be able to do this in the open.

"So... are you in college?" Patty asked, eyeing Denis. Knowing the way he moved he had to have been boxing for some time. Wondering if she could speak with her coach about recruiting Denis onto the team.

"No, don't think I got the grades or the brains for that," Denis admitted. "All I'm good for is punching things."

"Don't you dare talk like that!" Shawna gasped. "You've done so much; I don't know how you could have done half the things you have. You are more than just a pair of fists," she said, sternly. "Having brains isn't all there is in life Denis, have I ever put you down because you lag behind in your studies due to what happened before..."

"What happened?!" Her friends asked all glued to her words like it was a soap opera happening before them.

"Denis... was abused... a lot," Shawna said, biting her tongue before anything else slipped out. "He never knew his parents and the people the state placed him with tormented him like you wouldn't believe," she said, her hand running along his back. Feeling all the scars that marred his skin. "So, because of what was done to him his schooling was limited."

"Oh my god! That's horrible!" They said in unison. If Shawna didn't know any better she'd suspect most, if not all, of her friends were falling for Denis if their eyes were any indication. She was going to have to keep an eye on them. She was not going to lose her brother to anyone of them!

"Well, don't you worry honey, no one here is going to judge you," Patty said, as the other girls nodded. "Kyle talked about a title fight next month, is that true?"

"Yeah," Denis said, bashfully. Earning him a round of giggles that heated his cheeks. "It's a rematch fight."

"Do you think you can win?"

"When is it?!"

"Ladies, we're here to party not grill my boyfriend," Shawna stated with a coy smile.

Denis was sure he had every guys hatred there as eight, beautiful, stunning, and drop dead gorgeous women danced, shaking their asses and breasts in his face as they turned up the volume of the speakers to drown out the noise by the bonfire. However, as his sister danced before him with her back to him. His eyes just couldn't look away as she shook her ass before his eyes. He felt himself hardening as the hem of her dress was lifted by the breeze showing off those kissable ass cheeks of hers.

"I bet you won't let your boyfriend eat you out right here," Kay -- as Denis came to know her -- said with a challenging smirk.

"Oh, and just what if I win, what do we get?" Shawna asked, stilling her movements. Yet the thought of Denis's lips on her mound, tasting her to her heart's content was getting her very aroused.

"I'll let you use my room to fuck for four days," Kay said, they all knew how she valued her privacy and to offer it up they knew this bet was serious.

"We already have a room where we can fuck until we're too weak to move, what else you got," Shawna shot back with a smirk.

"Shawna?!"

"It's okay Denis, you don't mind if we just do a little bet, right?" Shawna asked, batting her eyelashes at him.

"Hey, its okay," Patty said, bending forward, knowing her shirt was hanging open allowing him to gaze at her bikini covered breasts. "No one here is going to tell a soul what happens here, and its dark this far away from the fire. No one's going to see it anyway. So, it will remain between us," she said, winking at Denis.

"How about this not only does Denis have to eat you out, but you also have to fuck him. Then we all will tutor him to make sure he gets in. But if you lose, then we all get to date him at least once," Amber said, with a round of vehement nods.

"Deal. Be prepared to make sure my baby gets high marks," Shawna said, confidently. There was no way she was going to lose, nor was she going to allow the girls to ever get their hands on the cock that belongs to her! Reaching behind her, peering over her shoulder at Denis as she lifted up the hem of her dress. Leaning forward, her skin heated as she felt his hands on her ass cheeks. "Oh god..." Shawna gasped as Denis didn't wait to be told as she felt his tongue running up her covered mound. Kay placed her hand over her mouth so not to alert the others over by the bonfire while she held onto the shoulders of two other friends to steady herself. "Yes Denis, taste me," she pleaded in a muffled voice as she felt her nectar soaking the fabric of her thong. Whimpering, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she finally felt her brother's tongue on her hot cunt.

"Damn, look at him go," Patty mused as she watched with stunned and hungry eyes as Denis hadn't once ease his efforts to taste Shawna's pussy for five long minutes.

"I know, makes me wonder why they," Evia said nodding to the bonfire, fighting herself from touching herself like everyone there. "Never taste us more than two minutes." Her eyes glanced to the left as Shawna's squeal was muffled by Kay's hand.

"He's even licking her cream up!" Patty said, in awe.

"You lucky bitch," Kay whispered into Shawna's ear playfully.

"Denis! Oh god yes!" Shawna screamed out behind Kay's hand as his lips captured her clitoris. God. She needed his cock in her. She didn't care if she was going to fuck her brother in front of her friends. She was tired of dreaming of what that hard tool would feel like deep within her cunt. Reaching behind her tapping her brother's shoulder telling him to let up so she could get to the main event. There would be plenty of time to have that cock in her mouth, especially when she got home. Feeling her friends creating a wall keeping unwanted eyes from viewing what was about to happen. Taking hold of Denis's hand once she sat in his lap facing him. "Feel your sister's pussy Denis," Shawna whispered into his ear. "Feel how wet you make my pussy." Her brown eyes burned in her hunger as she rubbed her brother's hand along her wet cunt. Feeling his hard cock poking at her as she sat on his lap. "How about you stick that cock into your hot, sweet, caring sister's pussy," Shawna purred as she eased down his zipper.

How she had dreamt of this as her hand slipped into his pants. Her lips lightly plucking at his to keep his attention elsewhere. Biting her lip as she felt the heat of his cock. The way she felt his pulse on the palm of her hand as her fingers wrapped around its shaft. Lifting her hips slightly once she had pulled his phallus out of the confines of his shorts. Her eyes always on his, so Denis would know that once he entered her their relationship would go from brother and sister to lovers and hopefully in a few years, marriage. Hey, a girl can dream can she not?

"Oh Denis!" Shawna lightly moaned as she sank down on her brother's rod. Her body trembled as she slid further down his hard, hot, pulsating pole. After the last boyfriend she had, that looked somewhat like Denis, but not enough to draw suspicion to her, which was two years ago, that was the last time she had sex. Given the looks he was giving her when she called out for Denis as he fucked her, not well mind you, they were both virgins. Nonetheless, she couldn't take it anymore. Her obsession with Denis drove her to take that boy to bed on their prom night. Once it was done she felt so dirty, so ashamed that she allowed her lust, her need to let him have what Denis should have gotten tonight. Her innocence! After that night she never saw him again. He just couldn't measure up to her sweet brother, and no one ever would. "God. Your cock feels so good deep inside my wet pussy," Shawna purred. Her lips capturing his as her hips rolled as she quickly rode that hard cock. They couldn't fuck all night like she wanted to on the first day of spring break. Plus, she knew how tight she was given the two years of just getting herself off with her fingers. If she was truthful with herself, she desperately wanted to feel her brother's cum flooding her womb.

She knew she should have made Denis wear a condom, yet she didn't think she'd be fucking her brother on a bet in front of everyone either. Not that she was complaining, yet she wasn't on birth control. Even though she should have been given that she knew she would be riding her brother's cock. However, her lustful mind wanted the risk of Denis getting her pregnant. If that did happen she would deal with it then.

Shawna felt her dress being lifted as she rode that hard pole. "Damn, she's already creaming his cock!" Kay whistled. Watching how it slipped out of Shawna's pussy. Kay licked her lips at Denis's wet cock, as well did the other girls. Noting how Shawna reached down, gripping the base of his cock before returning it to her wet cunt.

"You ride that cock Shawna, make it cum!" Patty urged Shawna on while keeping her voice low.

"Look how she's trembling she's close," Amber whispered, slightly annoyed that she wouldn't be getting that date. Watching how Shawna slammed her hips down, and the squeal that was muffled by how she was passionately kissing Denis.

"God. Denis its so hot!" Shawna moaned as she felt her brother's seed sitting deep within her cunt. Leaning in tasting the lips of the man she's just made love to and she didn't feel embarrassed in the slightest. Feeling his wet cock sliding out of her as she lifted herself off his lap. Arching an eyebrow when he quickly stuffed his manhood back into his shorts. She was going to suck it clean. Then again, Denis was probably embarrassed that he had to perform in front of others. So, she let it slide not knowing the true reason. "A deal is a deal, right?" Shawna asked, shooting her friends a look.

"Well Denis, it seems you'll have all of us tutoring you. I bet all the guys you know will be so jealous that you get to spend time alone with seven single, hot, college women," Kay said, smiling down at him as she cocked out her hip.

After that they went back to enjoy the rest of the party. Denis noticed the nods and raised drinks when his sister and her friends always had him surrounded. It seemed to him none of them wanted to let the other women at the party get their claws into him, since word had spread that he had knocked out that ass Phillip Dungdee. Denis also got the feeling everyone of his sister's friends were trying to lure him away from his sister and the other six. It was draining having to be on guard for the rest of the night. He couldn't remember when he had been touched so much, nor when he had a girl's breasts rubbed against him so often. Once it reached 10:15 knowing they had to get back before curfew. He was not expecting to have seven different numbers stuffed into his pocket.

"I'll get the info from Kyle about the match, after what I saw you do to Phillip. I'm kind of excited to see what you can do in the ring. Who knows you might be able to get a sports scholarship if you want to go to college," Patty whispered into his ear as she slipped her number into his back pocket cupping his ass as she did. Knowing if he was half as good as she thought he was then her coach would definitely want him on the college's boxing team; and if she was right about him then she was sure Denis could take them to the championships. "I look forward to our private tutoring sessions," Patty purred lustfully before waving goodbye to Shawna who glared at her as she walked back to the party.