Soul Food Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They made it home with fifteen minutes to spare. How Shawna wanted to make out with Denis in the driveway yet knew that would draw too many looks from the neighbors. Sighing in her mind when she couldn't walk hand in hand to their home. Although, his eyes on her ass wasn't a bad consolation prize.

"Hi Mom," Shawna said, once she walked into the house. Handing the keys back to her mother who was standing in her robe waiting on them to get home as she kissed Helen's left cheek. "I enjoyed tonight Denis," she purred sensuously, as she looked at him as her left foot rested on the first step of the stairs. "How about next time it's just the two of us?" Shawna winked with a lustful smile at his rosy cheeks. Loving how she could do that to her brother, also loving how his cum felt leaking out of her cunt on the drive home.

"Go get ready for bed baby, I'll be up in a minute once I get your father ready for his shift," Helen whispered in want once Shawna headed up the stairs.

Denis released a breath as his back bounced on his bed once he had stripped off his clothes. Still feeling his sister's sex on his cock. Wondering if his mother was really going to do that. Hearing the garage door closing, seeing the headlights of his father's truck as it shone through the window above his bed. Peering down his body as his door slowly opened. His mother's body was haloed by the hallway light as her ravenous eyes gazed at his near naked body. Her hands loosened the belt of her robe as she stepped into her son's room. Feeling his cock swelling as the door slowly closed behind her.

To Be Continue...