Soul Food Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Will," Shawna said, happily. "Dad was wondering if you'd like to come down and watch a movie with us?" In truth, it was to get her brother out of his room in case their mother got a tad too loud.

"Sure, what is it?" Will asked, tucking his notes into the textbook he was studying at the moment.

"The new Rambo one," Shawna said, trying to sound up bet about it, yet that wasn't where she truly wanted to be.

"Oh, didn't know they came out with a new one," Will said, playing off that he didn't hear his mother's voice begging Denis to make her cum again as faint as it was. Also playing off how his sister glanced at him, wondering if he heard what she just heard. Will wasn't about to say a word. Their mother needed this. As weird as that sounded, he wasn't about to ruin his mother's happiness. Still, as they walked down the hall, he wondered what it would be like if it was him and not Denis.

******

"How's that, baby?" Helen asked, gently rubbing the hot, salted water into Denis's sore chest as she sat on the edge of the tub. She could see the bruising starting to appear given the blows his opponent had landed on his body.

"Better," Denis replied with a warm smile.

"Then... are you... able to..."

"Mom, if I had a broken leg, I'd find a way," Denis said, with a sinful grin. "Plus, you already got me throbbing kind of a shame to let it go to waste, don't you think?"

"Mmm... yes, yes, I do," Helen purred, slipping into the water. "We have to be quick, okay?" she uttered, knowing they or rather she couldn't stay in the bath with him for as long as she would have like with Will in the next room. He would be bound to wonder why she hadn't left by now. She was hoping he was studying too hard to notice if she had passed his room or not.

"Okay," Denis answered before burying his face in his mother's cleavage.

"Mmm, baby, I love it when you do that," Helen purred as she sank down on her son's hard root.

The water sloshed against the walls of the tub as Helen rode her son hard. Squeezing her fold the tightest that she could, to milk that cock of his. She wanted to feel her son's cum shooting deep into her womb. Where she hoped it would always be in the years to come. Kissing her son passionately, feeling his strong hands holding onto her ass as his hips started thrusting that hard rod deep into her secret jungle. Her mind recounted back to the years that she and her husband would make love in it. That was how they got Shawna, after all, and she wondered if this would be any different.

"That's it, baby, cum for your mother," Helen said, in a husky voice. "I know this has been shorter than what we normally do..."

"No, I understand," Denis nodded. He didn't want Will thinking any less of him, given what he was doing with their mother. He had no wish to disappoint his older brother. After all, Will helped him out the most when they were trying to catch him up with his peers in school. He knew without Will's help. He would have probably dropped out or have been held back for at least two years.

"God!" Tossing her head back as she felt her son dumping his load deep inside of her, "I love feeling you cum inside of me," Helen said, gazing lovingly into her son's eyes. "I know your cock loves the feel of my pussy too."

"Guilty," Denis smirked, watching his mother's eyes widen as he started to play with her starfish as he softened within the heat of her mound.

"Don't you go starting something you can't finish, young man," Helen teased, knowing he's been doing that for the past three times they've been together. She wondered if he knew she liked anal just as much as regular sex. While she couldn't take all of her husband back there (Before his shooting), she knew she would have no problem in doing so with her son. She wasn't degrading the size of his manhood. After all, it was the cock that broke her draught and gave her orgasms galore. She would never do that to her son. Did she miss the size of her husband? Yes, she would freely admit that, was she going to complain that her son couldn't measure up. Hardly. It wasn't the size of the cock that made her cum so much. It was the man she was with that did so, and she knew Denis loved her with all her heart, so Helen knew Denis would never leave her wanting. Like possibly the men that she would've taken to some hotel to get her fix.

"Now you relax for another ten minutes and let the salt do its work," Helen said, in a loving motherly voice as her hands lightly patted Denis's chest. Lightly placing a kiss on his lips, loving how those eyes of his always followed the sway and bounce of her chocolate orbs as she rose.

"Okay, Mom," Denis said, with a nod.

"I'm going to go check on your father. You come down when you're finished," Helen stated as her left arm slid through the sleeve of her robe after she had dried off. "I'll make you a little snack when you do; someone's going to need you to keep up your energy," she said, winking at her son, remembering the taste of her daughter's pussy on his cock the night he came home from the party a month ago.

******

Two days later...

"Thank you for agreeing to this interview Mr. McCarty..."

"Denis is fine," he said, cutting the female reporter off.

"So Denis, tell my readers how did you get into boxing?" she asked, crossing her legs as they sat in his parents' living room.

"Well... I was getting into trouble a lot. At the time, I had anger issues due to what was done to me in my childhood. My dad, before his injury, took me down to the local boxing gym and introduced me to my coach. With my parents' help, they helped me deal with all that anger I had built up inside of me more healthily and legal way than I was doing at the time." Turning his head to the right, seeing his mother moving around in the kitchen pretending to be tidying up when in reality, she was keeping her ears open to what they were talking about. "I owe them a lot. They helped me deal with things that at the time, given my background, really didn't pertain to me, or so I thought."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I was given up as a baby, housed in homes that did things to me that were beyond illegal. Well... you've seen the scars," Denis said, seeing the woman's nod. "It was because of my parents that taught me how to be a person again, and not the check all the people the State placed me with saw me as for that I'll be forever grateful."

"There seems to quite a story there, care to elaborate?" she asked, making quick notes in her notepad.

"My parents, what can I say? They took in a homeless, dirty, raggedy, starving boy. It didn't matter if I was white, I could have been poke doted, and they wouldn't have cared. All that mattered was I was in need; I don't know how they put up with me, given how I was at the time. Teaching me what it meant to be a person again and not the whipping post I was beaten to think I wasn't human. It was their caring hand that showed me that not everyone is... evil. That some very decent people in this world would open their home, their hearts to a helpless boy," Denis said, his eyes glancing to the kitchen. Noting how his mother pressing her fingers to her lips, trying to keep silent so not to disturb their interview as Denis saw how she was on the verge of tears. "They taught me my life matters, that in here," patting his heart, "that I was indeed their son, regardless of my skin tone. That I finally had a place to call home, that I could stop running from the evil that dominated my life at the time.

So when my father was injured. I helped out the best I could. Took on roles and tasks that my father usually handled -- Why?" Seeing the woman nod, "Because I love my father, they done everything they could do, I know they weren't expecting me to return their kindness (That's what good parents do, or that's what I think), yet what do you do when the people that saved you now are the ones that needed the helping hand? It didn't matter what it was, how dirty, how tiring it was. All that mattered to me was if my parents were happy. That they needn't worry about the chores given what had happened to my father, who at the time needed my mother, they put themselves before everything to show me that they could be trusted that they weren't like those that..." Seeing her look, knowing what he meant when he patted his chest, "now it was my turn to show them how much I love them, to return that kindness they showed me eight years ago," Denis said, not drawing attention to the fact that tears were streaming down his mother's cheeks.

"That... would put you at... ten years old?!" the woman muttered, flipping through her notes.

"It would," Denis nodded, watching how her pen moved across her pad.

"Wow. That's..." Taking a dry swallow, knowing that this had simply been a sports assignment, she wasn't expecting to stumble into this emotional minefield.

"I know, I lived it," Denis said, darkly.

"So..." Clearing her throat, "now that you've won the city's featherweight championship, how do you feel?" she asked, returning to the purpose of her visit.

"Vindicated."

"How so?"

"This title shows the world that the time my parents took to teach me, care for me, and everything in-between wasn't wasted. That here," pointing to his mind and heart, "and here, holds their lessons that help to guide me and hopefully keep me out of trouble," Denis said, with a warm smile.

"I thank you for your time, Denis," the reporter said, rising to her feet once their interview was over. She had only thought this would be a simple paragraph or two-story about a boxing match, yet it appeared to her she had stumbled onto something more significant than she could even imagine. Hoping if what she suspected would finally get her off the sports beat and onto something more noteworthy. Shaking Denis's hand as they stood on the stoop of his home, her fingers rapidly typed out to her friend in the archives to pull everything they could on the McCarty's. Knowing she was going to be staking out the adoption records room down at town hall.

"Denis..." Helen whispered with a trembling voice as her son slowly closed the front door behind him, "was that all, what you said to that reporter, true?"

"Of course," Denis nodded curtly.

"Oh baby," Helen sighed in a motherly voice taking her son into her arms. "You know we feel the same way about you, right?" she asked, her voice muffled as she buried her face in her son's neck. Feeling her body heat as his arms wrapped around her. Holding him tightly against her, his hands ran up her back at the two of them stood in the foyer of her home.

"I know Mom, you and Dad are the best parents I could have ever hoped for," Denis said, rubbing Helen's back, feeling her hot tears on his skin as she cried.

"Look at me," drying her cheeks, "I'm a mess," Helen lightly chuckled as she backed away from her son.

"Nah, you're still as beautiful as the day you saved me," Denis said, truthfully.

Helen felt her heart flutter as her son's words settled on her shoulders. She knew she was going to break her promise to her daughter. She's tried to deny it ever since they've started having sex together. Helen couldn't stop it, even if she wanted to. She couldn't help falling in love with her son. Sighing in her mind wondering what she was going to do, now that she's admitted -- to herself at least -- that she was in love with two men, the two men that made her feel so loved, so safe, so... satisfied.

"Baby, go to my room and make yourself comfortable," Helen said, with a knowing look in her eyes. "Just let me tidy up, okay?" she uttered, knowing she was going to rock her son's world. That's what any woman should do for the man she loves, right? That's what she thought anyway.

******

Wednesday, Havenwood, gymnasium...

"Glad you could come, Denis," Patty greeted as she stood in front of the entrance to the gym. Noting the duffle bag, he was carrying in his left hand as he approached.

"You sure he thinks I'm going to make the cut?" Denis asked, knowing how important it was getting into college was to his parents and Shawna.

"You needn't worry about that Denis, not many of our members have a title beneath their belt before signing up," Patty said, waving off his statement. Her eyes flickered over his right shoulder, noting how Kay and Evia were quickly walking towards them. Patty kept her annoyance hidden, she was planning on having Denis alone with her, or as alone as one could get when the team was working out. "Come, let me introduce you to the girl's team," Patty said, with a friendly smile.

Denis's eyes noted the trophy case the moment he entered the gym. Whistling inside his head at the number of awards that their sports teams had won. Yet the only boxing trophy he saw was for the women's team that took second place a few years ago, looking over at Patty, noting how she waved to him as she held the door to the gymnasium proper open, waving to Kay and Evia as they entered behind him. Listening to Patty's coach barking out orders and suggestions along with the sharp rebuke of his whistle that was tucked between his lips.

"Coach! Our star is here," Patty called out, leading Denis across that waxed floor.

Denis felt his heart racing as Coach Rich turned towards him. "Glad you could make it," he said, holding out his hand to Denis. "I see you brought your gear. Good, Patty show him to the men's locker room. You bring a shirt to practice in?" Rich asked, knowing Denis probably didn't want everyone to know about the scars he had seen that night.

"Yes, sir," Denis nodded.

"Coach will be fine, good, as soon as you've changed, we'll get your hands wrapped, and then we'll measure your punching strength, some light sparring if you're up to it," his eyes glanced to the stitches above Denis's right eye, "and see how you do with working out with the team, sound fair?" Rich inquired, seeing Denis's nod. "Patty, while he's changing, fetch some head protection for him," he ordered.

"Yes, Coach," Patty called back as she led Denis to the men's locker room. "The men's team isn't here, so you needn't worry about a lock," she said, with a warm smile. "You got this Denis, with your experience, you'll be a shoo-in. See you in a minute," Patty winked at him before leaving him so he could change into his workout clothes.

"Ah, Denis, you don't linger in the locker room, do you?" Rich asked, with a warm smile as Denis came to his side.

"No, Coach," Denis said, politely.

"Let me see your hands," Rich ordered. He wasn't about to make Denis spar if his body wasn't up to the task given that match. "How are your other injures?" he asked, while studying Denis's hands.

"A little sore, but shouldn't be a problem," Denis answered, still feeling the throbbing of his rids and the soreness of his right side when his opponent landed that kidney punch.

"Good. Ronda see that Denis here gets taped up," Rich directed to the sophomore that was standing idly by.

"Okay, Denis, this bag has been set up to measure the amount of force my boxers exert," Rich stated once Ronda had finished taping up Denis's hands. Looking over at Patty, who was holding the bag for Denis. Also, noting the audience that started to gather in the bleachers. "Why don't you give it two jabs, and we'll see what we are working with, alright?" As the last word left his lips, Denis's fist struck out, landing squarely on the center of the bag. "Again," Rich barked, hearing the printer running as the software calculated the force of Denis's punches into psi. "Impressive," he whistled as he read the results. Knowing Denis had the power of a middleweight as he noted the 1000-1100 psi the sensors recorded. "How long have you been boxing?" Rich asked, as he folded the paper so he could show to the board when he made his case in offering Denis a sports scholarship.

"A little over three years," Denis said, truthfully as he flexed his fingers to keep the blood circulating within them. Seeing Rich's nod, hoping that was a satisfying answer.

"You up for a little sparing?" Rich inquired. He had to see what he could do when Denis was facing someone he's never fought before. Plus, given Denis's small stature, he wondered what he could do when facing someone in a different weight class than him.

"Yes, Coach."

"Good, Patty will be your sparring partner. Don't go easy on him," Rich directed, looking over at her.

"I wasn't planning on it," Patty answered with a cocky grin.

The sound of his whistle retorted loudly, "You two out of the ring!" Rich shouted. "I know you don't use this kind of gear," he said, helping Denis into the headgear the school requires their students to use during said matches. "But it'll help to keep your cut from opening up again," Rich said, seeing the understanding in Denis's eyes. Arching an eyebrow at the weight of Denis's boxing gloves. "You ever think about moving up in weight class?" he asked, knowing the weight of those gloves was meant for someone in middleweight, not in the featherweight class.

"No, not really," Denis shook his head.

"You should. I think you would do alright in it," Rich said, as he slid on Denis's left glove. "Just a few practice rounds, if you experience any pain from your injures, I'll stop the match and get you looked at," he stated, watching Denis biting down on his mouth guard as he nodded. "This will be three, three-minute rounds, Patty don't try to knock him out, just try to keep him from landing a hit," Rich ordered, watching Denis's footwork as he took a couple of practice punches and rolled his shoulders to get warmed up.

"Come on, show me what you got, Denis," Patty taunted, noting how Denis was trying not to eye her sports bra just as she was trying not to allow her eyes to linger on what lays beneath that blue tank top he was wearing. "Damn," Patty muttered in her mind shaking her left arm to get the sting out of it after blocking several of Denis's punches.

"You alright?" her vice-captain asked, looking up at her friend as they each rested in their corner after their first practice round.

"He hits like a truck," Patty uttered, rubbing her gloved right hand along her left arm. Never taking her eyes off of Denis as he leaned against the ropes of his corner, his arms on the top rope, waiting for her to leave her corner.

"Really, but he's so small," she muttered, her eyes glanced over to Denis.

"Well, he is the city's champ after all," Patty said, with a smirk.

"But you're in a different weight class. You shouldn't be having a problem with him."

"You want to get in the ring with him and see?" Patty asked, arching an eyebrow.

"That's enough chatting," Rich spoke, ringing the bell twice, telling them their break was over.

The soles of her boxing shoes rasped as they moved along the canvas top of the ring. Weaving her head to keep Denis from landing a punch, a punch she might add that was liable to knock her out. Her heart hammered when that fear almost became a reality when his left jab missed her cheek my mere millimeters. She knew she had to get Denis on the defensive so her coach could see what he could do when he was backed into a corner. Rolling with his right hook, countering with her left cross, she could see the pain in Denis's eyes went it landed on his bruised ribs, yet he didn't say a word. However, it did make Denis take a step back, and that was all she needed. That was until she unintentionally stuck his bruised kidney as he protected his head like they were all trained to do when on the defensive.

"I'm so sorry, are you..." Patty began to speak when Denis dropped to a knee and held up his right hand.

"Can you continue?" Rich asked, knowing that kidney must still be sore as hell given the blow he had taken in that match.

"Y-yeah, just need a minute," Denis whizzed, catching his breath.