Soul Food Pt. 03

Story Info
A championship belt, an interview, and a scholarship, oh my.
11.7k words
4.7
27.4k
98

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,757 Followers

Thanks to WAA01 for the edits

******

A month later, the night of the title match...

Denis's black and grey boxing shorts shimmered in the overhead lights that hummed above his head. Shawna's brown eyes gazed down at him as she wrapped his hands in tape. Her lushest lips curved into a smile, remembering the night before when he walked into his bedroom with her laying naked on his bed on her stomach. Her left leg bent just so, so her brother's eyes could gaze at her chocolate peach without hindrance. Remembering the feel of his lips as they danced up her spine, the way his fingers felt as they explored her sex, to how his hardening cock moved in-between her ass cheeks before Shawna reached between her legs and guided it where his cock truly belonged. Her ebony hair swayed as she bent down, placing a kiss on both of his hands. She was hoping that Denis won this match. She knew the boxing coach from her college was out in the audience along with Patty. Shawna hoped that Denis put on a good match so he'd get scouted for college; that way, the two of them could spend more time together -- preferably alone. Yet she had seen how her friends had gravitated towards her adopted brother over the month as each one tutored him. She was pleased that his grades were improving. Shawna just hoped it was enough to get him into college. Moving off to the side as Denis's trainer moved to fill the space she once occupied.

"You got this, Denis, you beat him once, just remember how he moves," the man said, to which Denis nodded in understanding. "Now show him what the new champ can do," he said, with a broad smile as his fist lightly hit the top of his gloves.

"You hear that, son? They're chanting your name," George said, from his wheelchair with a proud smile on his face as his son peered over at him. Raising his right hand, looking up as his daughter stood beside him, resting her hand on his left shoulder, patting her hand. "Everyone is here, your family," seeing the loving light in his son's green eyes when he said that word, "is rooting for you to show this city that you aren't defined by your past, but by your actions out in that ring," George said, ignoring the scars that dotted his son's chest and back given to Denis by people that in his mind were pure evil. That's the only thing he can call them due to what they had put his son through before Denis came into their lives. Watching how his coach -- the man he had introduced Denis to when he was fifteen -- helped Denis into his black robe. "Now you go out there and give them a fight to remember," he said, taking hold of his son's gloved left hand and smiling back at Shawna when she pushed him alongside his son towards the doors. He wanted everyone to know that Denis was his son.

The crowd roared at the sight of him as he along with his father and sister exited the shadowy hallway that led to his locker room. Seeing his mother smiling proudly at him with Will on her right side with his Uncle Stan on her left, accompanied by Jill, his wife, Ida, his stepdaughter, and Dorthey, their grandmother. Flashing Patty a smirk, taunting her friend that she couldn't be in the locker room with Denis. Also noting how the boxing coach beside her was taking down notes.

"Good luck," Shawna whispered into his ear, placing a kiss on his left cheek as she pushed her father into the handicap spot beside her brother. Noting how Denis fist-bumped bumped Stan while flashing Jill and Ida a smile and a nod. A little annoyed at how Ida had that look in her eye as she gazed at Denis. It was the same look she had when she looked upon her little brother. Shawna heard Jill's and Ida's gasps as they got their very first look at the horror of the life Denis had lived before her parents saved him from that fate. She saw how Stan nodded his head when she couldn't make out what they were saying to him, seeing his coach inserting Denis's mouthguard before he bounded up the steps. Smiling at Will as she sat down beside him, Shawna could see the excitement in his eyes as Denis lightly danced in place, throwing a few punches to warm up. Slipping her hand into Will's as the announcer entered the ring.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Tonight is the rematch title fight for the featherweight belt!" Shawna winced at the loud cheers and claps that filled the air. "Here in this corner, we have the former champ eager to reclaim his belt!" The man gestured to the five-foot, five-inch tall Latino nineteen-year-old boy. "And in this corner, we have Denis 'The Stinger' McCarty ready to defend his title!" Shawna heard Patty roar along with her uncle, his wife, and Ida when Denis held up his right arm, greeting those that came to watch the match. "Without further ado, let this title fight begin!" the man exclaimed before backing away, and the bell sounded starting the first round.

Along with her family, Shawna nervously watched as Denis panted heavily after five rounds, and neither of them had landed the finishing blow. However, it seemed like Denis's opponent was a little more worn down than her brother to her eyes. Yet she did notice how Denis was keeping his right eye closed due to the cut above it to keep his blood from blinding him.

"Denis, just hang in there a little longer; you have him on the ropes." Denis nodded as he washed his mouth out before spitting into the pale beside his stool. "We're going to have to get the Cutman to deal with that," he said, looking at the gash above Denis's right eye. "Or they'll stop the fight."

"Do it!" Denis said, in determination. His family had all came out to support him. He wasn't about to disappoint them in losing this fight that he had worked so hard to get to where he was just to throw in the towel now. He knew while he was getting attended to, that would give his opponent time to rest up. Nonetheless, Denis had noted how he was still dropping his left guard just like he had done during their first bout. Was it a way to lure him into a trap? To throw him off balance so the man could get around his guard. Grinding his teeth against the pain as the Cutman worked to stop the bleeding. He knew if he didn't finish the fight in the next round, the wound would reopen again.

"Watch out for his left hook. It seems he's trying to lure you in," his coach whispered into his ear, mirroring Denis's thoughts, quickly wiping Denis's face so the sweat wouldn't be hindering Denis in the sixth round.

Bouncing on his feet, bumping his fist together. Denis wasn't about to disappoint his family. He was going to win this thing. The title meant little to him; it was the time spent as his father, along with his mother, that helped him channel his anger into more practical ways instead of landing himself in jail. He knew without the two of them. He would have followed down that dark road. This fight was to show them that their time and effort wasn't wasted on the homeless, dirty, ragged little boy they had found eight years ago looking for food in their trash.

The crowd fell silent as they all listened as Denis's opponent landed hard on the mat as his right hook took his opponent by surprise. All waited in hushed silence as the referee counted down, throwing his arms in the air as the count reached ten. Then the thunderous roar of the crowd rang out as his opponent's body still lay twitching on the mat. It wasn't until his own coach knelt beside him, running some smelling salts beneath his nose, that the man showed any signs of life.

"The winner of this rematch between the former champ and the current one is..." Lifting Denis's left arm to call the fight in his favor officially. Walking over to the judges' table and taking the belt, the middle judge handed him and placed it on Denis's right shoulder.

"Hell of a punch, man," his opponent groaned as they shook hands once he and Denis removed a glove each.

"Thought I was going to blackout with that kidney punch," Denis said, with a friendly smile.

"Don't lose that title until I can make my way back up the ladder," he said, before his coach led him out of the ring.

"Denis!" Shawna shouted, rushing up to him as his coach laid his robe along his shoulders.

"Ow, ow," Denis hissed as she collided with his bruised ribs.
"Sorry," Shawna said bashfully, backing away.

"Damn, son, I thought you had him in the fourth round," Stan said, proudly. "That was a damn good fight," he said, lightly but firmly, placing his hand on Denis's left shoulder.

"Well, what do you expect Stan, he's my boy," George said, smiling up at his son. "Here, I'll hold onto that while you go change," he stated, nodding to his son's hard earn prize.

"We'll get you stitched up, then we'll all go out for a family dinner," Helen said, with a warm, loving smile. All through the match, her eyes couldn't look away from Denis's ass, or could she refute how good it felt in her hands when she held onto while Denis plunged his hard could into her molten peach.

"Honey, what happened to you?" Jill asked; her eyes couldn't look away from the ragged scar that ran diagonally along his chest.

"Not here, Auntie," Denis said low, as he passed her.

"Told you to wait," Stan whispered into his wife's ear. "Told you he doesn't like talking about it in public."

"Young man, I'm with The Chronicle," her arm darted through the gap of his family's bodies, "when you have time, I'd like to interview you about your match," she said, holding out her card. Noting how Helen loosened the strap of his left boxing glove and slipping it off his hand and taking the other from him before Denis took her card from her grasp. "Please, email me, or call any time; congratulations on your win," she said, before walking off.

"Denis!" Patty called out, waving her arm in the air so he could see her through the crowd that surrounded him. Noting how Denis nodded to those speaking to him as he made his way through the crowd that his family had formed around him. "Hi," she said sweetly once Denis neared. "This is coach Rich; he oversees the college men's and women's boxing team I told you about; Coach Rich this, as you can see, is the young man I told you about."

"Nice footwork you have there," Rich said, holding out his hand to Denis. "After that wonderful match, I'd like to invite you to come and tour the campus and our boxing program." Handing Denis his card, "Give me a call. If I don't answer, please leave a message. I promise you I'll return it the moment I'm free. I believe we at Havenwood can do great things for you and you for the team," Rich said, with a warm smile, noting the strength in Denis's hand, biding him a goodbye, thanking Patty for introducing him to Denis before leaving the two of them.

"Think of it, Denis. If you get in, you and I will be on the same team," Patty said, with a wide smile at his perplexed look. "I'm the captain of the women's boxing team. So if you make the team, we'll be on the same bus," moving closer to him, shooting Shawna a taunting look over his shoulder, "plus we'll be staying in the same hotels when we go on away matches. Just think of it, you could sneak to my room and do whatever you want with me," she purred heatedly into his ear before placing a kiss on his cheek. "Drop by the college Wednesday. That's when the women's team is practicing," Patty said, her eyes flashed hungrily at his wide eyes as her fingers ran along the length of his manhood. "See you then." Waving to him as she sashayed towards the exit.

After a few hours waiting in the urgent care center near the old arena that had been converted to showcase local sporting or other entertainment events that didn't cater to the thousands, Denis found himself surrounded by the people that loved him. All sharing laughs as they recounted one tale after another. That was until Jill pulled Denis off into the shadowy corner of the restaurant after he had left the restroom.

"Denis, I know you don't like talking about it; tell me what happened. How did you get those scars?" Jill asked, with a concerned look in her eyes.

"They ever tell you how they found me?"

"Some," Jill nodded.

"Well, one very cold thanksgiving, I stumbled upon a house filled with the two nicest people I've ever met. Starving given how I had been living on the streets for six months by that time. What you see on my body is the fact that evil people are closer than you think," Denis said, laying his right hand on his chest.

"Oh... honey," Jill said, wrapping Denis in a tight hug. "Please tell me they put the people that did that to you away."

"Mom put the guy, that was hurting the girls, that the State put me with behind bars. He won't be getting out of prison for the rest of his life, given what he was doing to them. The only reason he got away with it for so long was because his wife was deaf, and she couldn't read lips. So whenever they tried to tell her, she didn't understand. That was until I tried to stop it, but you've seen the scars," Denis spoke, seeing her nod.

"There you are," Helen said, finding Jill and her son standing in the corner. "Let's go home son, it's getting late," she uttered with a warm motherly smile.

"Mmmkay," Denis chirped, returning Helen's smile. "Bye, Auntie," he said, hugging her goodbye.

"Bye honey, you need anything you call, okay?" Jill stated in a caring voice.

"Will do," Denis nodded.

******

"Come, Denis, the Epsom salt will help soothe your body," Helen said, walking into Denis's bedroom wearing only a robe. Noting how he was lying on his back, holding up the belt before him with a smile on his face. "And help with the bruising I'm sure your feeling right now," she stated over her shoulder as she walked into his bathroom. Knowing how they wouldn't be interrupted, given how she had locked his door. Humming as the sound of the rushing hot water poured into the tub. Her eyes flickered up; a seductive smile rose the corners of her lips as her son walked in naked with his towel resting on his shoulders as she sprinkled the salt into the steaming water. "Come here, baby, let mama take care of that," Helen purred at the sight of his hardening cock when she noted how his eyes glanced down at her exposed mound. Those warm brown eyes of hers gazed up at him as her lush, chocolate lips glided along his ever-hardening shaft. Loving how she could make her son's eyes flutter when she tickled the underside of his crown with the tip of her tongue. Her head rocked; her salvia glistened upon his skin as she pleasured that hard tool of his. Knowing that her son was never going to leave her or her home. She didn't care how it looked. She didn't care if there whispers floating around the neighborhood when Denis got older. All she cared about was that her son, the boy she saved, was now doing the saving, i.e. her marriage.

She knew if her draught lasted much longer, she would have done the unthinkable and took the twenty-year-old intern that started a few months ago into her office, climbed onto her desk, spread her legs, and told him to fuck her. Not that she was attracted to the man. It was the fact at the time she was hornier than she's ever been. It wasn't George's fault; he did everything he could -- minus fucking her himself, which was no longer in the equation -- to keep her sexual needs satisfied. Yet she was never one to use toys or any other outside devices, not when she and George had a very healthy sex life before his shooting. Yet that very thing never happened. She knew if she cheated on George, sure it would felt great at the time, yet she would have been so racked with guilt once the deed was done. So ashamed of what she had done to George and their marriage, she wouldn't have been able to look him or her children in the eyes if she had let those thoughts led her astray. Nonetheless, that wasn't what happened. Due to George's suggestion and her son's strength, she no longer had to worry about her wandering eyes. That Helen knew would get her into trouble sooner than later.

"Mmm, feel those balls," Helen cooed as she cradled Denis's sack in her left hand. "Just feel how heavy they are yearning to empty their load into your mother's pussy," she said, in a lustful voice, her tongue flickering against her teeth as she peered up at her son. She's been on the pill for the past three weeks. She waited a week to give her pills time to kick in before she allowed her son to go bareback in her hot, wet cunt. Helen knew there was a possibility that she could get pregnant even on the pill, yet she didn't care. She didn't care if she carried her son's child; she didn't care if the child was mixed or not. She would love the child regardless because he or she would have been born out of love and not lust. "You love it when you creampie my pussy, don't you, baby?" Helen asked, in a libidinous voice.

"You know it," Denis agreed, smiling down at her. Seeing his mother's cheeks heating as he bent forward, her fingertips skimmed along his cheeks, lightly moaning into his mouth as their lips embraced. A burning desire emanated from her eyes as she gazed at him as Denis undid the knot in the belt of her robe. Displaying her 38D breasts to him, her breath grew rapid, her body trembled as he cradled her left breast in his right hand.

"Oh Denis," Helen sighed, holding her son's head against her right breast and slipping her right leg over the edge of the tub and into the water to give Denis better access to her womanhood. "Yes, baby, play with me," she lightly moaned as they waited for the water to fill the tub. Rocking her hips, her tongue rolled in his mouth so her wails of pleasure wouldn't be heard by Will, who at that moment was studying in his room.

Still unaware of the fact that her eldest son knew all about them. Will also knew about Shawna and Denis, yet he already knew about his sister's infatuation with Denis for years, so he wasn't upset as he was when he learned about his mother and Denis. Moreover, Will developed a fetish for listening in on his mother and sister. At first, he was ashamed of it as his semen ran down the wall whenever he listened to either one getting fucked by Denis. However, as the days passed and the moment he hears his mother or Shawna speaking in Denis's bedroom, his cock immediately starts to harden. Knowing that soon he would be enjoying the sounds of his sister's and mother's voice as they begged Denis to fill them with his cum. Did he wish it could be him in there, having his dick sucked, feeling the warmth of his mother's pussy wrapped around his cock as he stood, instead of having his ear pressed against the wall, listening to the running water and their muffled voices? Very much so. Although, Will wasn't about to bring up what he longs for to his mother. No. All through that month, he had watched how his mother began to change back to the woman from three years ago.

He knew his mother needed this. Will knew she never once neglected his father. In reality, Helen was more attentive to George, at least as far as he could tell. So he knew he couldn't bring forth his desires that have been brewing in his very core. As the saying goes, he had no wish to rock the boat, not when he saw his parents' relationship growing stronger by the day. So he would have to deal with listening in for now. Will was hoping to find some cheap wireless spy cameras that an overworked college student could afford and place them in Denis's room. In hopes that he could finally know what his mother and sister look like in the nude. So that he didn't have to rely on his imagination on what his family members looked like in the throes of passion.

"Yes, Mom, why don't you suck my cock, huh?" Will grunted low, stroking his cock, feeling it swell as he heard his mother orgasming loudly. "Give Denis a day to rest, let me take care of you," he whispered as he closed his eyes, living in his daydream where his mother was on her knees. Her cheeks sinking in as she swallowed his nine-inch monster. "Fuck Mom, I'm going to cum," Will hissed as his mushroom top swelled, splattering his hot cum against the wall. While he always cleaned it after he had jerked off, Will could still see the streaks where his cum ran down the wall. Quickly wiping up the evidence when he heard Shawna on the stairs. Tugging his cock back into his shorts and hurriedly retaking his seat at his desk just in time as Shawna appeared in his doorway.

soul71
soul71
6,757 Followers