Soul Food Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Patty to your corner," Rich nodded towards it.

"I'm so, so sorry," Patty mouthed as Denis limped to his corner. Seeing him nod, she hated to see the pain in his eyes. Watching her coach climbing into the ring, hoping that this hadn't ruined Denis's chances.

"What's wrong with him?" her vice-captain asked, as she squirted some water into Patty's mouth.

"Denis took a kidney punch during his bout four nights ago," Patty whispered into her ear. Her eyes always on him as her coach help Denis to his corner.

"I'm going to have to check," Rich said, in a warm tone. "I don't want you getting any more injured than you already are."

"Okay," Denis nodded weakly.

Patty gasped in horror at the largest black and blue bruise she's ever seen running up from the top of his right hip to the bottom of his ribs.

"That's it, I'm calling the match," Rich said, in a stern voice. He couldn't risk Denis aggravating his injury any more than he's already done, at least not on school grounds. "You can still work out, correct?" he asked, seeing how hard Denis was breathing due to the pain.

"Yes, Coach," Denis said, through the pain.

"Good," lightly patting Denis's shoulder, "why don't you go rest on the bleachers and catch your breath," Rich said, in a warm tone.

"Denis, are you hurt?" Kay asked once she and Evia had hurried down to his side.

"Just a little sore," Denis admitted.

"Here, let us help," Evia said, helping to take off his gloves.

"You just relax, okay," Kay said, brushing her 32B breasts along his right arm as she rubbed his back. Smiling wickedly at Patty, who had to stay and watch over her team while she and Evia could drape themselves over him. "We'll keep you company," she purred into his ear.

"Denis, you ready to continue?" Rich asked, after giving Denis ten minutes to rest.

"Yes, Coach," Denis said, rising from his seat.

"Good, let's see what you can do on the speed bag," Rich said, seeing Denis nod before heading over to it. Studying his stride, making sure he wasn't still suffering from the punch Patty landed on his bruised side.

"You sure your okay?" Patty whispered to him when she hurried to his side.

"Yeah, I'm okay. You just caught me unprepared," Denis smirked, seeing her reddening cheeks.

"You know I didn't..." Her voice grew still when he waved her off.

"I went into it injured; you didn't know. That's my fault for not protecting my side better," Denis said, easing her worry. "Got to say, you do have one helluva punch," he stated with a warm smile.

"As do you," her caramel skin heated as she grew bashful, "I don't think my left arm stopped being numb for five whole minutes," Patty said, glancing out the corner of her eye at him. "Where did you learn to punch like that?"

"My Dad," Denis said, proudly. "Taught me to be like Cassius Clay," throwing some rapid punches while dancing foot to foot, "you know float like a butterfly..."

"And sting like a bee," Patty said, finishing the quote. "Or in your case like a truck," she uttered, flashing him an alluring smile.

"Okay, Denis, let's see how long you can keep the rhythm of the bag without missing," Rich said, holding his stopwatch in his left hand. His eyes glanced down, noting the time, the sound of the speed bag thumping in his ears; he's always loved that sound. Arching an eyebrow as he watched Denis bobbing and weaving his head as the bag swung past him. "Your trainer taught you well," Rich said, in approving voice once he brought Denis to a halt after five minutes. "Now we, our boxing team, use cardio to keep our stamina up," looking perplexed at Denis's smile, "you feel up for a mile run?"

"Yes, Coach," Denis nodded, not telling him that he ran four miles every other day on the treadmill in the garage of his home after he had his workout.

"Excellent," Rich said. He had prepared for the groan all his students gave him when he mentioned running a mile. "Patty, Ronda set up the speed bags like always," he ordered before blowing his whistle to get the other's attention. While Denis's skills were good, he had no doubt about that, given the fight he had witnessed four days ago. However, he needed to know how Denis would work with a team. "Okay, Denis, the purpose of this is to see how well you can hit a moving target and connect your hits solidly on the bag as you follow after the person before you. It's the same thing on the other side of the track. Just you'll be using your left instead of your right," Rich said, pointing to the other side of the indoor track. "You got all that?"

"Yes, Coach," Denis answered.

"Good, why don't you go line up with the others while they get the bags setup," Rich directed, seeing Denis nod before jogging off to the front of the gym where the other girls were milling around and stretching before their run.

Feeling his cheeks heat as Kay and Evia whistled from the stands as he stretched without aggravating his injured side. Trying not to ogle the other girls in their tight-fitting clothes as they bent every which way. However, that all came to a halt when Patty and Ronda joined them, swallowing hard as Patty bent forward in front of him, allowing her yoga shorts to show off her mound. Patty flashed him a knowing smirk over her shoulder once she rose to her full height.

"Don't worry, Denis, you just follow after me and repeat what I do," Patty said, stretching her arms over her head, causing her 38B breasts to rise in her sports bra. Her blue-green eyes shimmered in her mischievousness at what must be going through that mind of his. Seeing his back straighten up as she stepped closer to him. "You can do that, can't you?"

"Y..." Clearing his throat, "Yes," Denis said, trying to keep his voice steady. Feeling his face burning at their combined giggles.

"No need to be shy Denis, we are friends, aren't we?" Patty asked; a hungry light flashed across her eyes as she pulled her hairband along her long ponytail. Causing her cinnamon brown hair to drape down her back, coming to a stop just below her shoulder blades. Her lush lips curved into an alluring smile as she made him watch how the light played along her exposed skin while she redid her hairband, winking at him as Rich called them all to line up.

"Why aren't you panting?" Patty asked, breathing heavily, her chest heaving as they walked a lap to cool down after their mile run.

"Run four miles every other day," Denis said, matter-of-factly. Noting how their coach was looking over something on his clipboard. "So what do you think my chances are?" he whispered to her.

"Well, not including the sparing something I doubt Coach will hold against you. You didn't know you would be given your bout four days ago. Pretty good, I'd say, it's not often we get a reigning champ on our team," Patty said, with a warm smile, causing her teammates to look back at them. "You should have seen him, girls, took six rounds, and it ended with a right hook," Patty said, mimicking Denis's stand that night and the way he threw the winning punch. "That was an amazing fight. Do you have any more soon? I know defending the city title probably isn't going to be a quiet affair."

"No," shaking his head, "no so soon," Denis said, feeling nervous with all their eyes on him.

"Well, you let me know. I want to come to cheer you on," Patty said, lightly bumping into his shoulder.

"Denis come here for a bit," Rich called out, pulling Denis away from his conversation.

"Yes, Coach."

"Eighty-eight percent accuracy not bad for your first time," Rich said, with a warm smile as he held out his hand to Denis.

"Thank you, Coach."

"That's all I have for you to do. Why don't you hit the showers, and I'll call your parents the moment I hear something from the board," Rich stated in a teacherly voice. Bringing his whistle up to his lips, blowing hard into it, "Okay, girls, you hit the showers too, remember we have that match next week, so don't do anything that will put yourself on the injured list," he barked out before heading off towards his office to make some phone calls.

"Patty, where are you going?!" Resheil -- Patty's vice-captain -- asked, as Patty quickly stuffed her clothes into her gym bag before shutting her locker in a loud thud.

"A girl never tells," Patty said, with a sneaky grin. "But if you hear moaning, do not come looking for me," she said, over her shoulder as she walked out of the women's locker room. Her eyes darted around, making sure no one -- namely Kay and Evia -- were around before quickly scurrying towards the men's locker room. She could hear the shower going as she dropped her bag on the bench, quickly pulling up her sports bra, shimming her hips as she pushed down her yoga shorts. She had removed her boxing shoes while in her locker room so she wouldn't have to take time getting out of them. Biting her lip as she stood nude in the doorway to the showers as she watched the water running down his back as his hand moved the bar of soap along his chest. "Let me wash your back," Patty whispered seductively into Denis's ear, causing him to just in startlement.

"Wh..." Her finger on his lips still his tongue.

"Shh. No questions," thinking it was cute at how he tried to hide his manhood from her, "did you think we weren't going to fuck?" Patty asked, taking a step forward and another until Denis's back pressed against the tile wall. "That I wouldn't want to when you've been all sweet to me, that us girls would just let you go being this adorable," she cooed. Her fingertips lightly ran down Denis's chest. Her very, very light brown nipples pressed into his chest, knowing how her areolas were to the point they almost blended into her skin tone. She wondered if Denis would suck on them like Shawna's has been going on about thinking they didn't know he was her adopted brother. She could see how he wanted to say that he was dating Shawna and keep to the ruse they played on the beach. True. She did think they were nothing more than boyfriend and girlfriend, that was until she ran a reverse google picture search on the photo she had taken of him three weeks ago. What came back shocked her to the core -- for a moment anyway -- when it came back with a news article about how Shawna's mother had rescued Denis from the abusive home he was in and the trial that was taking place at the time. Hearing Denis gasp as her left cheek brushed against his as her hand took hold of his member.
"We know. We know about you and Shawna. We see how much she loves you and how happy she's been since the night of the party," Patty whispered low, "we don't care about any of that, yet we won't sit by while she gets to have you all to herself. That's not fair to us girls, making us want you, need you." The pad of her finger traced down that long, jagged scar on his chest. "To yearn to feel your lips on our pussies," her nose nuzzled his hair while her lips brushed along his ear, "like we watched on that beach. To feel that tongue of yours lapping up our cream," her hot breath flowed over his skin, "to have our lips wrapped around this," she purred, feeling his cock swelling in her hand. "We'll keep it a secret if you keep it a secret. After all, you are sleeping with your sister, and she tells us everything," Patty spoke, her lips tugged lightly on his earlobe.
"Maybe someday you'll tell me how you got these scars," Patty uttered, kissing down Denis's neck. Lightly kissing along his sore ribs, hoping the softness of her lips were soothing away his pain. Keeping away from his injured side, she's caused him enough pain today she wasn't about to do so again -- even if it was unintentional.

"Oh... God." Denis's voice trembled as the warmth of Patty's mouth engulfed his hard rod. Listening to her gasp as she came up for breath, her hand stroking his cock, causing the sound of her saliva to resound in that steam-filled shower room.

"See, this isn't so bad, is it?" Patty asked, with a taunting smile. "After all," her eyes burned in her desire as he produced a groan of bliss as she sucked on the head of his cock, "you'll have us girls to watch your back, so you and Shawna don't get found out. You don't want your sister to become a pariah, do you? No, I don't think a good," watching him tremble as she licked up the back of his rod, "brother would want other people to harass her because she loves him, don't you think?" she asked, a hungry light burned in the depths of her eyes. "I know you don't, not after the way you defended her at the party, so what do you say. We help you, and you let us have this," Patty uttered before swallowing all of Denis's seven inches. "Don't take this as us forcing you, Denis," seeing the look in his eye, "either way, we'll help. Shawna is our friend, after all. Yet I'm sure she wouldn't mind sharing you now and again. I mean, you do have to keep up appearances. Someone is bound to get curious eventually if all you're doing is hanging around Shawna all the time. I don't think you want that kind of attention brought down on the both of you," Patty said, peering up at him from her squatting position.

"Now, how about you show me those tongue skills of yours," Patty said, feeling the heat of her body being pulled out of her as she laid on the cold, hard, wet tile floor. Her finger beckoning to him as she spread her legs open. "Look at it, Denis, I know you were looking at it before. I wanted you to look," she sighed as she ran her fingertips up her wet labia. "I want to feel you in here," spreading her lips open, showing off her moist center, "I want to feel what Shawna has felt for this past month."

"And you'll protect my sister?" Denis asked, his eyes moving along her naked body.

"I swear, no one will ever hear about the two of you from us. You have my word," Patty said, truthfully. "I wouldn't lie to you, Denis; I won't force you to have sex with me. I told you if you don't, I'm still going to protect her. It's what friends do. Still, that won't stop me from wondering what being with you is like," she said sweetly, her eyes running up his toned, scared body. "Plus, I'm sure we can teach you some things that you may not know to take back to Shawna. No woman should be left wanting. That's just a crime," Patty mused with a cocky smile. "Please, Denis, if it doesn't feel right, we don't have to do this again. Just this once, let me be the one that gets to have you."

Patty bit her lip as she felt his hands on her thighs. Feeling her clit twitch as his hot breath flowed over it. Her nose wiggled, catching the scent of her arousal on the air. Sucking in a gasp, her hand grabbed tufts of his hair, her eyes fluttered, feeling his tongue parting her labia.

"Yes, that's it, Denis right there," Patty panted, resting her legs on his shoulders. Her lower body curling upwards and towards her, was it hard on her back and shoulders, yes, yes it was. However, if she could ease the pain he was in and give Denis a better way to taste her sweet pussy, she would do it. She just hoped that it wouldn't get around school that she's fucked Denis in the men's shower. "Yes, yes, yes," Patty squeaked out, her thighs trembled, her canal clenched, her back lifted off the floor as Denis's lips sucked gently on her clit while the tip of his tongue teased the underside of it. "Oh God, yes Denis, I'm going to cum. Make me cum for you," she begged, squirming when she felt his tongue curling within her hot, wet channel. Holding his head tightly against her sex, her cream surging down her canal. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head, feeling it coating Denis's tongue and how he was lapping it up like he had done with Shawna at the party.

Patty had forgotten what it was like to have someone do that. The men at the college only cared about having their dicks sucked and making her swallow their cum. What her needs were they didn't care about, or that's has been her experience with the opposite sex since she's been attending Havenwood. Swing her legs off of his shoulders, sitting up. Her hands lightly took hold of the sides of his face. Running her tongue along his chin, tasting her sweet nectar on his skin before her tongue darted into his mouth. As they were locked in their passionate embrace, all Patty could think of was how good she tasted on his tongue and when the next time they could be together. She didn't care if Denis had a huge cock, or a small one, which wasn't the case. All she cared about was how he made her feel; right then, she wanted to do everything in her power to try and drive away those memories of his past. A seductive smile was on her lips as she rose. Her right hand ran along her ass as she peered back at him from over her shoulder.

"Come, Denis, let me show you what I can offer you," Patty said, presenting her ass to him while her left hand braced herself against the wall. "Let this pussy of mine pleasure that hard cock of yours," she cooed, spreading her labia showing Denis how eager and how welcoming her cunt was to have his hard cock resting deep within it. Gooseflesh raced across her skin at the touch of his strong hands running over her ass before taking hold of her hips while her fingers guided his rod towards her entrance. "Fuck me, Denis," Patty pleaded in a soft voice as her mound molded to his manhood as he inched it deeper into her.

Telling him to pull out when she felt Denis on the verge of cumming after fifteen minutes of feeling his balls slapping against her clit. Her nectar dripped down to the floor when she felt his hot seed coating her back, biting her lip, feeling it running down her ass crack, and down along her quivering starfish. She loved it when her partners did such a thing; it made her feel kind of dirty and aroused at the same time.

"Will you be safe going home?" Patty asked, as they stood in front of the gym.

Looking down at his phone, "Yeah, I'll catch a ride home with Will," Denis said, knowing his brother's class should be ending in a few minutes.

"Okay," stepping closer to him, feeling her mound throb in satisfaction, "you be safe. It would be hurtful to me to learn something happened to you. After all, we're friends... well, really close friends," Patty said, with a coy smile at his reddening cheeks. "I'll be very sad to learn that something happened to keep you off the team. We have so many places to paint my sex on when you take me to your bed in whichever hotel we're at," she purred, leaning in, kissing Denis one last time before she too had to leave for her late afternoon class. A warm smile appeared on her lips as she looked back, noting how Denis was watching her ass as she walked away. Hoping that this wasn't just a one-time thing, that they would be together for many, many more times before she graduated.

******

Two weeks later...

The elevator cables hummed as the cab sped upwards towards the twentieth floor of the Halper Hedge Fund incorporated building that was nestled in the middle of downtown Knoxville, Tennessee. Her green eyes ran down the page of the Wall Street newspaper, something she always did in the mornings when Coraline Bentsen -- her maiden name was Willingham -- or will be again once her divorce would become finalized. It was nothing she did. She worked hard to keep the marriage afloat along with the long hours she worked as the VP of sales for the company, yet it seemed her soon-to-be ex-husband cared more about sticking his dick into some strange pussy than keeping the promise they made to each other on their wedding day.

"Morning, Mrs. Bentsen," greeted one of the interns as she stepped out of the elevator.

"Good morning," Coraline greeted, walking past the young man. She had seen how he looked at her from the moment he landed the internship. While she was flattered that she could still turn a twenty-something young man's head, she wasn't stupid or horny enough to risk her job over meaningless sex. She hadn't worked so hard to get to where she was just to lose it all now. A smile appeared on her lips as she strolled towards her office, hearing her employees on their phones trying to make sales, along with the ever-present tapping of keys. Noting how her secretary rose from her seat when she saw her approaching her office just like clockwork. Coraline did love it when everything ran like it was supposed to.