Soul Harvest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do love water," he mused as he divined Taylor's train of thought. "I've always been drawn to it. It is my preferred method of murder," he whispered as he slowly looked at her again.

His comment made her gulp with anxiety.

"Feel up for a swim?" he asked with a charming smile.

Before Taylor could open her mouth to answer, he grabbed her arm and pushed her right off the cliff. She screamed as she plummeted fifty feet down and slammed into the dark green pool. Her body felt shocked by the icy cold water that engulfed her. She knew she was about to die and there was nothing she could do about it. She was aching all over as she imagined white skeletal hands reaching up from the depths to drag her to a watery grave. Then she suddenly felt at peace. She didn't mind joining the skeletons in the pond.

"This is all right," she thought to herself as she relaxed in the water and opened her eyes. To her horror, she saw ghostly dead faces gazing up at her from the black depths.

True terror was rising up inside her as she stared at the dead faces. A second later, a brilliant splash sent a spray of bubbles exploding around her. Then Duncan's beautiful face appeared through the murky green water. He quickly jerked her to the surface. She took a gasping breath and coughed the water out of her nose as his arms went around her.

"You're not allowed to die yet," he grumbled as he dragged her out of the water and sat her on the rocks at the entrance of the cave.

Taylor coughed a few more times before she laid on the stones to rest. She looked up at the cavern in wonder for a moment. Then she started laughing.

"Duncan..." she chuckled as she turned to gaze at him. "If I'm not allowed to die why do you keep trying to drown me?"

He smiled as he sat beside her on the stones and looked up at the massive cave.

"It scares you, and that lets me see your soul. I won't always save you. When I'm done having fun with you, I'll let you die," he said with a shrug.

"Fair enough... this place is beautiful," she said with a soft smile.

"I visit here often, and not just to drown people. We should be going soon. It's almost time for the Samhain soul harvest. It's going to be magnificent," he said with a grin.

The sun had set and the sky grew dark again as they walked back into the woods. A strange mist began creeping through the trees as they walked down the gentle slope of the mountain. The full moon was giving them light to navigate the forest. By the time they reached the valley below their clothes were comfortable and dry again.

Taylor felt strange and excited as she saw a distant fire burning brightly through the mist laying like a blanket over the field. She heard laughter and whispering voices in the air around them. The mysterious night felt like it was casting a spell over her as Duncan held her hand and led her towards the fire.

As they stepped into the glow of the fire the mist fled before them revealing an incredible scene. Taylor stared in wonder at the droves of festive dancers. They were dressed in magnificent costumes as they glided together in a synchronized waltz around the pillar of fire. There was a raised stone alter that completely encircled the bright burning flames. As they drew closer to it she realized it was a crude table laden with every kind of food and drink imaginable.

Duncan suddenly pulled her into his arms and they joined the synchronized waltz as if they had practiced it for years. Taylor laughed in delight as they danced around the table along side the costumed revelers. Each person's costume was unique and spectacular. She saw golden feathered hawks dancing with snarling gold lions. Silver stallions with flaming nostrils were dancing with white fawns that had curly horns. She saw pixies, goblins, trolls, and many other creatures that she couldn't even name. It felt like an enchanted dream. She wasn't sure how long they danced. It could have been hours for all she knew. She never grew tired as she admired the beauty around them.

Duncan eventually spun them away from the other dancers and pulled Taylor over to the stone table. She laughed in delight as he handed her a glass of golden champagne. She gazed into his large pale eyes as they sipped their drinks together. She felt a strange sensation in her body as she swallowed the delicious champagne. It made her feel hot and excited as her mind focused on her senses. She could hear enchanting flute music in the air and smell the potent spices of the food on the alter. The heat of the fire danced over her skin like the soft caress of many feathers. She suddenly felt seduced by all the strange sensations.

Taylor smiled as she focused on the fire reflecting in Duncan's eyes. It had a hypnotic life of its own. He returned her smile as he picked up a small red fruit from the table and brought it to her lips. She bit into it without a second thought. She felt a burst of tart sweetness dance across her tongue unlike anything she had ever tasted. It aroused her even more and brought a delightful tingle over her skin.

She watched as Duncan ate the rest of the fruit. His beautiful eyes closed as he savored the exquisite taste in his mouth. She watched him shudder before he opened his eyes and gazed at her again. He reached up and touched the corner of her mouth and smiled at her wickedly. It sent her heart into her throat.

Suddenly, the dancers halted and swiftly scattered to the edge of the firelight. Taylor looked around in startled surprise. She felt completely alone with Duncan at the bizarre feast, but she knew many eyes were watching them.

"Has the night seduced you, Taylor?" he whispered. His voice was like an overpowering caress. Her whole body went tingly at his words.

"It has," she whispered with a gulp. There was suddenly fire in her veins and she needed to be touched or risk losing her mind.

"We have both tasted the fruit of the cursed garden. Now we must satisfy our lust," he whispered as he slid his hand around the back of her neck and pulled her lips to his.

His kiss felt like fire and she thought it would burn her mouth, but then she needed his hot touch more with every passing second. She groaned in delight as she ran her fingers into his hair and explored his delicious mouth with her tongue. She didn't know much about kissing, but her senses were so aroused she simply did what pleased her the most.

Duncan chuckled against her hungry kiss as he wrapped his arms around her and lifted her onto the stone table. He knocked many trays of fruit and dessert to the ground in his passionate haste. His body had been burning for her for hours at that point and he could no longer contain it. He needed to satisfy his unnatural lust before it burned him alive.

Taylor's heart was pounding and her body was aching as Duncan kissed down her neck to her cleavage. She kept her fingers in his hair afraid to release the only anchor she had in her overly aroused state. She had never dreamed of sensations so sharp and satisfying. Everything felt alive and hot around her.

Duncan suddenly ripped open the front of her dress exposing her breasts to his hot lips. She gasped from the violence to her clothes and the sensation of his mouth on her left nipple. She shuddered as he sucked on her skin and squeezed the flesh spilling out of her clothes. She placed a shaky hand against the stone table to find more support as he kissed down her stomach. He ripped her dress open completely and made quick work of removing her underwear before he pushed her legs apart.

Her eyes flew open at that point and she watched him with her heart pounding as he lowered himself to his knees in front of her. She gulped and braced her hands against the stone table as he lapped his hot tongue over her aroused skin. He groaned in delight as he lapped up her dripping sweetness. She tasted better than anything the feast had to offer.

Taylor went shaky with pleasure as he worked the most exquisite tingles into her body. He focused his licks over her opening teasing to lap into her. His hot breath felt amazing against her cunt. He turned his attention to her clit and gently sucked it as he teasingly lapped his tongue over it. Her legs would jump every time he tickled her that way. It was making her ache for rougher stimulation.

He sensed what she wanted and quickly plunged his tongue inside her. She gasped as she felt him lick deep and push hard against her inner muscles. She shuddered and rocked her hips against his mouth and prodding tongue. He was provoking so much wild heat inside her it was making her brain fuzzy. She reached down and ran her fingers into his hair and gently pulled it as his licking made her eyes roll back.

"I can't take much more of that," she whispered breathlessly. Her body was feeling more and more out of control.

Duncan chuckled as he backed off a little and licked lovingly over her clit. Her legs would jump every time he did it.

"You're just making me ache more," she whimpered as she pulled his hair wishing he would tongue fuck her more.

"You need something more satisfying then," he whispered as he quickly stood and brought his mouth to hers again.

She moaned as he groped her breasts and explored her mouth with his tongue. She could taste her own sweetness all over his lips. He drew away a few seconds later and looked over her beautiful body with his crotch aching. He had made an excellent choice that year.

He chuckled to himself as he stepped back and began stripping. Taylor watched eagerly as he removed his clothes revealing his beautiful body to the firelight. She gulped as she watched him push his pants and underwear off his hips freeing his thick erection. She stared at him with her body aching as he kicked his pants aside and stepped closer to her again.

He touched her blushing cheek and kissed her gently as he pressed his swollen tip to her dripping lips. She made a little noise of excitement in her throat from the feel of his soft skin touching hers. It was making her ache even more with want.

"This is what we both have been longing for," he whispered against her lips as he gently pulled his tip up and down along her swollen skin making her legs jump.

"It has," she breathed with a gulp. His skin felt overly hot just like the fire at her back. They were both stoking more wild heat inside her.

"Do you like the thought of a man inside you?" he asked as he pushed his tip harder against her opening.

She cringed with tingles and nodded. His breath was hot and sweet in her face fogging her brain even more.

"Are you enjoying the dirty pleasures of the flesh?" he whispered as he began to open her up with his tip.

"Yes," she gasped as she felt her body taking him in. The pressure and heat on her cunt was exquisite.

"You feel so good, Taylor," he groaned as he rocked his hips letting his tip massage her tight opening.

"Mm hmm," she hummed as she rocked her hips to make it more intense.

"Your cunt is begging for this," he whispered.

Then he suddenly pushed her back onto the stone table. She gasped as she knocked more trays of dessert to the ground behind her. She was leaning on her elbows as she stared at the beautiful man between her legs. He looked wild and seductive in the firelight. He held her thighs and smiled before he thrust into her rather brutally.

Taylor gasped hard from the shocking penetration and her head fell back. She stared into the fire with her body throbbing from pain and pleasure as he began to move inside her. She cried out in ecstasy when she finally caught her breath. She clutched at the edge of the table as he worked his cock feverishly into her trembling muscles. It was the most satisfying and brutal thing she ever felt. She didn't understand how something could feel so good and dirty at the same time.

Everything felt alive and hot as she squirmed on the table. He was completely ravaging her and it was making her mind go numb. Her insides felt hot and raw on his shaft as he plowed into her with almost desperate need. The incredible feeling between her legs was quickly overwhelming her.

She suddenly cried out and shuddered as she hit hot oblivion. The waves of shocking pleasure that tore through her body completely stole her breath, and the more he worked his throbbing cock against her trembling muscles the more she cringed. It felt so good it hurt at that point, but she couldn't get away from him. He kept plowing into her shaking her tits with his thrusts. When she finally caught her breath she immediately lost it again on another wave of ecstasy.

She knew she was likely making a pathetic spectacle of herself as she fought with the overwhelming pleasure. She couldn't believe how good his cock made her feel. He was tearing her apart and she loved it.

"You are so fucking hot, Taylor," he groaned in delight as he watched her losing her breath with orgasm.

He could have found hot oblivion many minutes earlier, but he was enjoying ravaging her to the point of exhaustion. Her pleasure was important for the harvest gathering. His pleasure would puncture the veil for the reaping. He knew her enjoyment would likely end at that point if he didn't pleasure her to exhaustion. He was enjoying her ecstasy too much to rush it.

Taylor felt like she was trapped in an overly erotic dream. Her body was constantly on the edge of breath stealing pleasure and she couldn't escape the mind numbing pounding between her legs. She reached down and grabbed his hands to feel some form of reality again. Who was doing this to her body? Was it Duncan or a demon?

"It's both of us, Taylor," he groaned as he divined her thoughts through the throngs of ecstasy.

"Good," she panted in delight.

She was loving him with her mind and body at that moment. It added so much heat to his desire he could no longer hold back the searing flood inside him. He was drowning in his lust for her as he forced his cock inside her with feverish need. He couldn't hold her tight enough or fuck her fast enough to satisfy the burning ache. She had cast her own innocent spell over him and it made him feel exposed. She had seduced his corrupted heart and the reaping would be more bloody because of it.

"Brace yourself, Taylor," he panted on the edge of a veil shattering flood of ecstasy. "The harvest of Samhain has begun, and I will protect you from it," he whispered as every muscle in his body grew taught with waves of magic and pleasure.

Taylor gasped from a shock of sharp tingles as she felt the wet heat of his lust pouring inside her. His cock had grown harder as he grunted and trembled from the searing hot release. Hot wind burst around them spinning the fire into a dance of demons across the moonlit sky.

Taylor was in a haze of pleasure as she heard blood curdling screams and demonic laughter echo through the air. Something more than ecstasy had burst out from Duncan in that moment and it lifted the enchanting spell over the valley. He was still shuddering inside her and shaking her tits with his thrusts as the atmosphere grew darker around them.

The pleasure inside her felt violent after his release. He was ravaging her body to satisfy his own scorching lust in that powerful moment. She clutched at his hands breathless again as he sent another burning wave of pleasure into her body. She arched her back and neck letting her long hair spill over the edge of the stone table.

She caught a glimpse of the fallen cakes on the ground and gasped to see them being devoured by grotesque little demons. A frightening sense of dream terror washed over her as she noticed more and more horrible things around her. The masked dancers had morphed into the monsters they were pretending to be. Golden snarling lions were tearing limbs off of terrified people as fire breathing stallions bashed their heads in with their massive hooves. Golden eagles with red eyes were tearing the flesh off their bones spilling more blood across the already sticky ground.

A trembling terror had gripped Taylor right along with searing pleasure at that moment. She didn't understand what she was seeing.

"It has to be done to renew the veil, Taylor," Duncan whispered as he climbed onto the table and pulled her lips to his.

She caught her breath when she tasted his hot mouth again. Her terror eased as he kissed her and fucked her slowly stoking a calming warmth inside her aching body. The pleasure had changed to something inescapably loving as he let his desire wash over her. It was a calming shower in the midst of a horrifying storm. The smell of his breath and the taste of his skin chased the demons from her thoughts and opened her up to him like a spring rose.

She whimpered with strange pleasure as she melted against his hot skin. He groaned in delight as his body tensed with a gentle orgasm that made him feel more human. She felt more of his heat flooding her cunt and she gasped on another relaxing wave of pleasure.

"Mmm," he hummed against her lips. "So this is making love," he whispered in amazement as he pulled their foreheads together and let her sweet breath fill his nostrils.

His violent lust had run its course allowing for a more human experience, but nothing was entirely normal with him. His magic seized upon every new delightful sensation and amplified it inside his body until it spilled into his lover. That's how is magic broke the veil, and the blood from the sacrifice gave the veil new power for another year. He had decided to make it different in the heat of the moment.

They gasped together as more relaxing heat spread through their exhausted bodies. Their hearts were pounding against each other as they lay tingling in each others' arms. The night was quiet and calm around them except for the crackling of fire. The air smelled cool and refreshing again as the moon shined overhead like the ruler of the night.

"Am I dead?" Taylor whispered on the edge of blissful slumber. Her body and mind had never felt more exhausted and satisfied.

"Not yet," he whispered with a pleased smile. "I'm going to have to break my promise, Taylor. I hope you won't be too disappointed," he whispered as he gently kiss the perspiration from her nose. She tasted even more delicious after they made love.

"How so?" she whispered dreamily. Her mind was drifting towards inescapable slumber.

"I wove your ecstasy into the new veil, so I'll need you around to break it next Halloween," he whispered as he felt her drifting off.

Taylor woke some time later in a confused haze. She was in unfamiliar surroundings and her body hurt all over. She blinked many times trying to clear the sleepy blur from her vision.

"Taylor? Sweetheart," whispered her mother's excited voice as she felt a warm hand touch her cheek.

Her vision cleared enough at that point to see her mother standing over her with tears of joy on her face. Her father was standing behind her wearing the same overjoyed expression. She was in a hospital bed.

"Mom... dad... what happened?" she stammered in a weak voice. Her mind was a complete blur as to how she arrived in her current state.

"Oh darling, you scared us half to death," her father sighed shaking his head. "We were halfway home from the beach when Jenny called us. You know, the nice pink haired waitress from the coffee shop by the river. A young man had rushed you into the shop half drowned. He said you had fallen into the water trying to retrieve your coffee cup after it rolled off the patio. He saw you from the parking lot and dived in to save you. Thank god for him. I hate to think what would have happened without him."

There was a knock at the door as soon as he finished speaking.

"That must be him. He said he would stop by," her mom said excitedly as she hurried to the door to let the visitor in.

Taylor gulped as she watched Duncan enter the room. He looked as handsome as ever in his button down white shirt and dark slacks. He walked over to her bedside and gazed at her so affectionately it made her heart rate quicken. Shocking glimpses of demons, blood, and sex flashed through her mind making her feel hot all over.