Soul Harvest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, dad... could you give us a minute alone please?" she stammered as she looked between her parents.

"Of course, sweetheart. We'll go grab some coffee. We'll be right down the hall if you need us," she said before she pet her daughter's hair and kissed her forehead.

Taylor was staring at Duncan's large pale eyes as her parents left the room. Then she gulped and looked away from him to collect her shattered nerves.

"You broke your promise," she whispered.

"Not exactly," he said as he sat on the edge of the bed and ran his hand along her leg under the sheet. She shuddered all over at his touch. "I drowned you in the river after the harvest. Just like I said I would, but then I had to save you," he said with a devilish grin.

"Why?" she asked in disbelief.

"I told you. I wove your ecstasy into the new veil, so now I need you alive next year to break it. My heart clouded my judgment in a moment of mindbogglingly ecstasy. Does that disappoint you?" he asked in amusement.

"Not really..." she mumbled as she admired his beautiful face. "Does that mean I have to wait a whole year before I can fuck you again?"

"Of course not. We can fuck all year if you want."

"Oh... good," she said with a pleased smile.