Soul Out, Soul In

Story Info
Succubi don't eat souls; they do something else with them.
2.1k words
4.48
20.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth here; here's another succubus story with some mind control elements and soul stuff. Enjoy!

Danny sat down on Bianca's red living room couch as she handed him a fancy red pen and put a stack of stapled papers on the gold-trimmed mahogany coffee table. He didn't put much effort into his own appearance, but he was proud of his short, messy brown hair. It went well with his slender frame.

Meanwhile, Bianca was pale as snow, just like her fuzzy sweatpants, slippers, straight hair, and the insanely thick sweater on her huge breasts. The white theme went well with her red eyes; she said earlier that they were contact lenses. Danny was impressed when he saw her online earlier that day; clearly, this whole aesthetic took a lot of effort to maintain. And even though she was almost pure white, her height and the red eyes gave her an almost sinister kind of seductive look.

But he was as surprised by the expensive furniture. It was unlike any living room he had ever seen.The red and gold rug alone looked like it cost a fortune. So did everything else from the mahogany shelves to the white painted doors with detailed red carvings of devil-like women on them. The closest door had a silvery handle, and the others had golden ones. Even the room was sexy, with its red walls and dark wood floor and all that furniture Combined with Bianca's own complementary aesthetic, he was already helplessly erect.

"Alright, just sign here, here, here, and here," she said, pointing to a bunch of blank lines on the front page of the unusually thick document, "and then just to be sure, right here too, and if you want to do PayPal, here and here."

"Gotcha." He wasn't sure if prostitutes normally did this kind of paperwork, but he signed the whole front page without reading the rest. The amount was just for $250 That was cheap, as far as prostitutes went. As he signed the last line to handle the payment via PayPal later that day, he wondered just how she afforded all this luxurious, seductive furniture.

When he finished signing and put the pen down, Bianca licked her lips.

"Wonderful," she said. "The deal is done. Now we can talk about what we want to do together. Tell me, what do you like? Do you like to be teased? Or do you just want to be done quickly? We have a whole hour together."

"I want to take it slow. Tease all you want. And, I'd like you to be on top."

"Would you say you're into femdom?"

"Oh yes."

"Is it the idea of giving up control that appeals to you?"

"Yes. If you'd like, you can do whatever you want to me."

"That's all I need to know. Come with me, let's have a good time." She walked towards the nearest door and wiggled her breasts; the thick sweater mostly held them steady, but Danny could still imagine them underneath, white as the sweater covering them... he wondered if she was wearing a bra or not. With that sweater, it was impossible to tell for sure.

He stood up and obediently followed her. She grabbed the door by the silvery knob and opened it.

The windowless bedroom on the other side was nearly devoid of color. Nearly all the furniture was either white, light gray, or silvery metal, perhaps actual silver. The white light gave off an aura of cleanliness and purity. The bed, however, was a seductive, sensual red, and cast a faint pinkish glow on the white walls and carpet. The room was almost artificially clean; it didn't look like Bianca actually lived here. But as dedicated to the aesthetic as she was, maybe she did live here. There was a laptop on the desk, so she must have used the room for that at least.

Bianca stood next to the bed and pointed at the soft covers..

"Just get naked and lay down right there," she said with a sultry smile. "I'll get the collar and the other toys."

Danny couldn't wait. His pulse raced as he took off his shirt and unbuttoned his pants. He tossed his shirt by the door while Bianca walked to a cabinet and sifted through it for toys. The room's air was warm, but not hot. His pants fell to the floor, but in his haste he had forgotten to take off his shoes. So, he fiddled with the fabric and slipped off his shoes, finally freeing his pants, then lastly, his underwear. He stood in just his clean socks, and his erection hung in the air.

Bianca finally found what she needed. She held a plain leather collar, a silk rope, and a ball gag, all colored in a seductive shade of red. It just made Danny more excited. He swore Bianca's eyes glowed for a moment, but it could have just been the light and his excitement that made it look like that.

Danny obediently lay on the bed, face up. It was as soft as it looked. He felt like he might melt if he were to slide under the warm covers. With her toys in hand, Bianca climbed into the bed and crawled toward Danny. Her huge breasts swayed inside her sweater. She crawled to Danny's left and sat cross legged next to him, making his heart race with anticipation.

She put the other toys down and undid the collar's silver buckle.

"I think I'll call you 'my pet'. How does that sound?" she asked.

"Yes please," Danny begged.

"Good. Now lean forward, my pet." Danny obeyed, and Bianca slid the collar around his neck. Her fingernails gently grazed him, sending a shiver throughout his body.

Then, she clicked the collar shut. The tightness comforted Danny, and his body relaxed even as his heart pounded.

Bianca held up the rope and gently waved it in her hands.Then she shook her head. "Hmm, no, I don't think I'll need this today," she said as she tossed it on the floor. "But, you would look so lovely gagged..."

She brought the ball gag around Danny's head and tightened it, bringing the red plastic ball into Danny's eager mouth. It forced its way into him, and was just tight enough to be comfortable, even though it was hard plastic.

With the toys around Danny's neck and mouth, Bianca smiled.

"Nod if you love being my pet."

Danny nodded.

She licked her lips. "Nod if you'd do anything for me."

Danny nodded.

She leaned in and whispered into his left ear. "Nod if you want to be fucked so hard your soul flies out.

Danny nodded, and Bianca crawled backward and sat on Danny's thighs. Her soft, warm sweatpants pressed against his sensitive skin. His erection leaned against her thick sweater, and a bead of precum oozed from the tip of his cock.

He obediently lay still as Bianca slowly slid her sweatpants down. She wasn't wearing underwear. He saw her glistening pussy between her wonderful thighs, and stared longingly at it. She stopped pulling her sweatpants down when they reached her knees.

Bianca raised her hips above Danny's cock and paused for a moment. Her wet pussy dripped onto Danny's cock, and it twitched.

Then she slid herself down onto him.

Her tight pussy enveloped the tip of his cock, sending a tight tingle through it. She plunged herself down all the way, and enveloped his entire sensitive shaft inside her body.

Danny swore her eyes glowed again, and something felt weird in his body, but he couldn't figure out what.

Bianca started sliding up and down on top of him. Her sweater-clad breasts wobbled with every thrust, every bounce, and every little movement of her body. His cock filled with an erotic buzz. His heart pounded. His body relaxed and his mind grew happy and content.

"Look into my eyes, my pet, and nod when you notice anything strange."

Danny obeyed, watching her eyes as her body bounced up and down on his cock.

They glowed again, but this time they didn't stop glowing. A trick of the light?

Danny didn't find it odd at all. He enjoyed being ridden. He enjoyed being gagged and collared. And Bianca was just so beautiful...

Then Danny noticed his fingertips getting numb as the pleasure in his cock surged. He tapped them against the bed. Feeling was vanishing from them. He shook his hands, wondering if it was something with his blood flow. But the numbness spread down his fingertips and gradually spread to his palms. Meanwhile, his cock burned with an even greater fiery pleasure as Bianca rode him and his fingertips finally stopped responding to touch and went limp.

He started nodding.

"My pet, are you feeling a little numb?"

He nodded. The numb limpness was up to his wrists, and it was starting to affect his feet too, spreading quickly to his ankles.

"That's just your soul draining from you into your cock. But don't worry. You'll be fine, and all the happier..."

Bianca's riding grew faster and more intense. Every ounce of feeling that drained from his arms and legs made his cock burn more and more powerfully with erotic energy.

Danny didn't move. As strange as this was, there was a wave of comfort and contentment in his slowly limpening body that kept him from panicking. Soon, his arms were fully drained of sensation, and the wave was creeping up his thighs. His ears and head began to feel foggy too.

Feeling was draining from his head and creeping down from his torso. His head grew fully numb, yet he could still see and hear and think clearly. By now, his cock was overwhelmed with an inferno of erotic heat that flooded his mind. He wasn't at orgasm yet, but this felt almost as good. The parts of his body that could still move clenched tightly from the pleasure. Soon, the numbness conquered his chest and back, relaxing the muscles as it flowed through him. It crept up from the tops of his thighs to his stomach.

The sensations coming up from his legs and down from his belly met on the sides of his legs, and began to numb the area near his groin. In only a few moments, all Danny could feel was his cock. He was about to come, but the buildup, already as good as a normal orgasm, rampaged through him. His last shred of rational thought wondered if the orgasm might blank out his mind.

Then he came. The erotic, mind-melting bliss in his cock surged through his mind and blocked out all thought. Orgasm was all there was. The sensation crept up from the base of his cock, gradually numbing it as all the orgasm was focused in his tip in an explosion of pleasure. It went on and on, focusing every bit of his soul in the tip of his cock as it twitched and spurted into Sarah's depths. As it went on and on, even his tip grew numb, and he felt his very soul flow out of him along with his cum.

The orgasm finally subsided, and his entire body was numb. His soul was out of his body, but Danny felt it float inside of Bianca's body even as he kept seeing through his eyes. He felt her magic pressing against his soul, starting to change it...

Bianca smiled. "And now that I have your soul... you're mine, my pet."

An overwhelming wave of mindless relaxation surged into his soul and overcame it, and his mind instantly grew dark.

~~~~~ ~~~~

Danny woke up some time later with his soul back inside his body. He could feel everything again. Bianca was still on top of him, sitting still on his cock in her bedroom. But, there was something new. An overwhelming devotion to Bianca. An overwhelming urge to serve. It was all he could think about. Serving Bianca. He didn't remember his name or who he was or how he got here. Bianca was all that existed to him.

"How do you feel, my pet?"

A buzz of erotic pleasure surged through him as she said those words. 'My pet.' The phrase alone was enough to make him helplessly horny. "Wonderful, mistress,' he tried to reply though the ball gag, even though his words were muffled beyond comprehension.

"I think I'd like to spend more time with you. You're a fun pet with a lovely soul. I'll toy with it for a bit longer, then I'll take you to my real home."

Danny couldn't help but fantasize about serving as Bianca rode him again...

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Thank you for reading. I hope you liked it. I have other stories on my profile; check them out!