Soul Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept my hands up defending as she pushed her breasts into my mouth. She bit me more than kissed. Then she opened my mouth with kisses and demanded all of me.

It was so awkward in that chair. It made it impossible for me to defend. She took whatever she wanted. Finally she put her pussy on me and humped us to cumming without me ever penetrating her. She mercilessly sucked and bit at the sore spot on my neck. I cried out in ecstasy and clutched at her to manage the pain. Lori gasped out. I could see in the reflection of the window as Lori turned her head away. In her bloodlust, Erin didn't care. She brutally sucked at the spot and kept us cumming until she had her fill.

My emotions were so spent. I went limp in Erin's arms. I surrendered and let her feed on me.

The covers were back on the bed. Erin managed to lift me and put me up there. She turned loving but was still dominating. She undressed me. She undressed. She wiped off my makeup and hers. She cleaned up the spot where I'd been bitten. She kissed it softly then kissed my lips.

We stayed there kissing and nipping and Erin soothed me with long sweeping stroked across my back. After a half hour or so she started grinning, then smiling. She kissed me and said, "Your mine now."

We started giggling and touching. Lori walked back into the bedroom and we invited her into our bed. The three of us lay naked looking at the pictures. They were incredible.

Lori had always wanted to put a boy in a dress and I was glad I could be the one to grant her desire.

I got up and went around the apartment shutting off the lights. When I got back to our room, Lori was leaning over Erin, kissing her and fingering her.

I shut off the bathroom light and started out of the room.

"Your mine," Erin said. "Come to me and hold me, Jan."

I scooted in next to my wife and brushed her hair back and kissed her neck while she and Lori made love with their kisses. Lori fucked Erin with two fingers. Erin surrendered a huge orgasm and her neck to Lori that night. We fell asleep, the three of us entwined.

I didn't care how far they wanted to take me. I wanted to go.

Chapter 12

We should have been too worn out with emotions to be on our bikes by five in the morning. There should have been questions about who loved who more and jealousy and hurt feelings. But we were racing down the road, me in the lead and the girls tucked in behind me on the big hills because I was the strongest rider. On the flats, we took turns. We pushed each other to go farther than we ever thought we'd go.

Back at the apartment, the girls showered first and I made breakfast. Erin was wet and gorgeous when I stepped into the bathroom. She waited until I stripped. She smiled at me and looked me in the eye all the way to my neck. I tilted my head and she kissed where she marked me sending biting shocks of electricity through me. I saw Lori's tiny mark on Erin's neck.

They ate while I finished dressing. There was no hiding the massive ugly wound so I did the opposite. I styled my hair to show it off and wore eyeliner and a hint of black around my lips.

I practiced looking totally sexy by pretending not to notice that I was touching near my bite with my black nails.

I was working at a law school, the most progressive place in an already liberal environment for goodness sake. People that wore buttoned down shirts and blazers were the freaks.

When I came out of the bathroom, the girls were waiting. Lori brought me some black skinny jeans a size too big for me and a loose fitting, whisper thin black t-shirt to go with some black Converse sneakers. I wore a thin black braided bracelet. Erin placed a simple silver chain necklace with two blood red rubies at the spot where I'd been bitten.

I finished off with a Lori's black collared jacket. I left the collar turned and pushed up the sleeves. Lori put the nipple pumps on me and gave me instructions on how to grow my tits.

I took some of the surrender ceremony pictures with me.

It was stupid to be wearing black in Tucson in a hundred degree heat but my look sparked a sensation. People I'd never met stopped me in the hallway to talk about their favorite vampire novel or movie or television series. I went from completely unknown to being surrounded at the student lounge.

Professor Lito, the Women's Studies professor that I researched for, kept pecking around the subject until she finally called me to her office late in the afternoon.

"Tell me more about your new look, Jan?" she said.

"I've got pictures if you want to see," I said. "Be warned. Some are a little racy."

We sat together on her couch. I kept my bite exposed to her as we looked through all but the sex ones.

"These are fantastic, erotic," Professor Lito said. "I didn't know you modeled."

"I wasn't modeling," I said. "That's my wife."

Lito wanted to know everything and I wanted to tell her about being soul sisters with Lori and Erin, but when it came time to tell her I said, "It's something so special I feel like I'll take away from it if I tell."

Professor Lito patted my leg and said, "Thanks for showing me the pictures, Jan."

We talked so long I was going to be late picking up the girls. During our conversations, Professor Lito offered me the chance to help write a paper funded by a grant. It was a huge bonus. We might be able to pay off one of our credit cards. I couldn't wait to tell.

I thought I heard a voice calling out to someone as I raced across the scorching asphalt parking lot to get out of the sun. When I got into the truck and turned on the air, I started laughing about being bitten and sun avoidance until my phone vibrated.

"When did you get so afraid of black men?" Dane asked.

"I was running to get out of the sun," I said.

"Get your narrow ass over here and talk to me," Dane said. "I been wondering when you were going to call me."

"My wife is waiting for me," I said. "But I can call and see."

Of course Lori and Erin teased me but they were so excited, they stayed at the office and worked overtime to let me meet Dane.

Dane hid no emotion. He was happy to see me. He teased me about my clothes and neck but he really didn't give a fuck. We had a couple of drinks at a booth for two at a bar next to campus. The happy hour crowd of downtown business people stared at us but Dane paid it no mind. What were they going to do about it?

Before we left, Dane said, "I like your vibe, Jan. I'm going to be out to the club one of these nights. Maybe I'll give you a call."

"Don't get the wrong impression. I'm not crazy," I said. "Believe me. No more bites. No more black for me."

Dane said, "When you get black, you won't be saying that anymore."

I met up with the girls and we stopped for groceries and by the time we ate, it was almost eleven o'clock.

The girls listened and let me talk about how I felt without trying to interject. They just enveloped me and supported me without drawing any conclusions about how I felt about Dane and my job and working for Professor Lito because there weren't any.

"Do you think he wants to see you go completely girl for him?" Erin asked.

"Please, please, please say yes," Lori said. "You're going out in a dress if it kills you."

After Erin and I laughed, Lori asked, "Did that come out wrong?"

I was picking up the dishes out on the balcony when my phone started vibrating. The girls raced to the dining table.

"It's Dane," Lori said. "Your first boyfriend is calling."

I took the call on the speaker.

"We're at the club and there ain't any pretty ladies here," Dane said. "Can you help a brother

out?"

"Bring Erin and Lori?" I asked.

"Yeah, they can come too," Dane said. "We're in the VIP area. Ask for me at the door. You already said you was coming so don't make me mad."

The momentum train came screeching to a halt as soon as I hung up. The girls sensed it and started inviting me to push but I couldn't be talked into a dress or skirt. And when that happened, I started going backward. Lori slammed my old underwear drawer when I tried to open it.

"Look, they asked you out," Lori said. "Don't go if you're going to embarrass Dane. He's sticking his neck out for you. This isn't a gay club."

Erin came in holding Lori's black pointed toe boots. She knew me. Being able to wear something sexy without being in open toed shoes was a huge start. I took a deep breath and settled down.

Lori said, "I've got low waist leather pants. Let's go. All we have to do is find the top."

Though Lori had plenty of slutty tops, none worked. They tried pushing me into a dress again but I resisted.

"What about a camisole?" Erin asked. "You could wear the black jacket over it. That's androgynous."

They picked through the drawer. They saw nothing. They tried to force me into a dress.

I decided to look for myself. At first I thought it was a pair of stockings, then a thong. I grabbed the black mesh material and held it up. Muscle guys and rockers wore mesh shirts. This was flower lace but close enough. I don't know. I just fell in love with it.

"Are you fucking crazy?" Lori asked. "That's a thong teddy."

"It's got long sleeves," I said. "I can wear it under the jacket."

"The whole back is missing," Erin said.

"It's a deep-v," Lori said. "And you're complaining about a fucking dress. That teddy is too slutty for me."

I could ball the whole thing up in my hand. It was a nightmare to get into, but from the front it was pretty awesome.

"You're little dick looks great in that floral lace," Lori said.

"What's the back look like?" I asked Erin.

"Put the pants on first," she said.

With the pants, boots, and jacket on, they both admitted I was right.

"Now I want to wear it, but without the stupid jacket," Lori said. "You can see the thong peeking over those pants and your back looks fantastic. I want to fuck that pretty little ass."

"That's what's going to happen if that jacket comes off," Erin said.

Lori had a thick foundation to cover over the bite enough to hide it in a dark nightclub, but I couldn't bear to take off the ruby chain. I had to go flirty with the hair without going too girl otherwise the outfit didn't work. I could walk the fine line between boy and girl then blow them away if I got the courage.

Chapter 13

"Holy shit, where are the white people?" Lori asked looking at a line of a couple hundred.

"Yo," we heard someone call out. It was Mike standing at the door talking to the bouncer and waving us forward.

The crowd was not happy. People were bitching about us getting special treatment but we followed Mike inside and upstairs to the VIP lounge full of thick beefy black men. It got me tingling all over and breathless and instantly I was burning up in their presence. They threw off a masculine energy so intense it felt like the thunder of a locomotive in my chest, it hit all my senses and heightened my emotions...especially one that I was still too afraid to admit to.

A wide smile spread out across Dane's face. He was wearing a purple collared shirt and dark slacks. He had a fat watch and a big diamond in one ear. He stared right at me and threw his hand.

"Come on over here you big fucking sissy," he said. He reached out to shake my hand while still sitting on the couch, but as soon as we made contact he pulled me onto his lap and swatted my ass. The move attracted everyone's attention making it impossible to keep people guessing, so much for walking the line between boy and girl.

Everyone was greeting Lori and Erin. Lori already had her hands in the air pushing her ass up toward one of the guys. Mike had his hand at the small of Erin's back introducing her around.

Dane set me down next to him. He patted my knee a couple of times. "It's all good. I gave it fifty fifty you'd show at all," Dane said. "That jacket is ok...I see you've got to ease yourself into it. I dig that."

"Are you disappointed?" I asked.

Dane chuckled. "I don't know nothing about that, Jan. Just mingle. Get around my boys and you'll take to it. Everybody better know your name. I'm going to be watching your narrow self."

Sometimes it's best to be bold. It's like ripping off the bandage. I found the biggest, most menacing looking guy and walked straight up to him.

"Hi, I'm Jan," I said as I got close. "I noticed you were standing away from the rest so I thought I'd strike up a conversation."

"I'm club security," he said giving me a hard stare.

"Don't worry about me," I said. "Tonight I'm calm. Normally I'm smacking the shit out of bitches by now."

The guy held it for a moment then started smiling. "I'm Cecil," he said then shook my hand. "Dane said you was crazy. I guess I'll have to keep an eye on a badass like you."

The DJ got back on the mic and turned up the music. Lori grabbed my hand and we started dancing. Erin was in the middle of three guys, one of them was holding her waist as they moved.

I started dance at five. Erin and I met at a competition in grade nine. As juniors, Erin asked me out on our first date because I was the best dancer on our team in high school.

Lori got in front of me and started leading and it was like we were at the apartment. I let myself be that open, silly, fun person I was when it was just the three of us. Guys closed in.

A couple of times I glanced over and noticed Dane watching me move. No one danced with me directly but Lori stayed near me so I could get used to being the attraction around guys. We danced at the cantina to sexy Salsa music so we knew how to put on a show. That's why the cantina reserved the booth for us.

We stayed on the floor for the entire set and I met tons of people. But it kept getting more crowded and stuffier and I was having such a great time, I forgot about the teddy and took off the jacket for the last song.

Lori noticed and shot straight toward me. She couldn't keep her hands off of my back and she rubbed across my budding tits. Guys thought it was two girls and freaked out. They were humping on us from behind and yelling for us to kiss. At the end of the song, Lori French kissed me while grabbing a handful of ass. The cheers were so raucous the DJ yelled out, "Somebody done gettin' that ass torn up in the V-I-P."

When the DJ walked off the stage, a slow song came on and people paired up. A black guy with corn rows and baggy pants was up on Erin holding her close. Lori went over and sat in Dane's lap.

I walked to where I set down my jacket. I was high from dancing and Lori's sexual energy and being the center of attention.

I'd always been the person no one noticed. Until a few weeks ago, it was easy to blame my lack of friends on other people, but standing there I realized it was my fault. I was closed off. I didn't know who I was so it was impossible for anyone to know me.

Then Lori kissed Erin's toes on my balcony and I stopped wanting to run in one of the channels the world demanded I select. In that moment, I was freed to be the person I was meant to be as soon as I discovered who that was. I wasn't going to be reckless about it or I'd been at the club in a dress.

I had people helping me. Lori and Erin measured out steps. Dane measured out this one. I just had to be brave enough to keep clear eyed. I had to see what was instead of what I was told and not fight feelings that someone decided I wasn't supposed to have.

That's how I met John.

While putting my arm through the sleeve of my jacket I noticed John lounging on a couch with an open cushion next to him. When I saw that he was tall, very dark, and very handsome, my mind was so open I let it in.

Boys aren't supposed to say it, but John was attractive. I wanted to see how my skinny white fingers looked juxtaposed against his thick, dark, muscular chest. I felt the power in him and wanted to be close to it. He had style and that same charming, assertive personality as Dane.

Once I let my thoughts flow, it spawned a flood. It got hard not to stare. I tasted my cherry lip gloss.

That's the moment, John glanced over at me. Instantly, I was seduced. That word didn't exist any longer. I heard about it from my grandmother.

But my body needed no definition to understand what was happening. John pulled a wanting out of place in me that only women are supposed to have.

There was no stopping it, once he started. I had no defenses to the sexual banter he created with me in glances and expressions from fifty feet away. I finally smiled and walked over to him. Why delay the inevitable?

"Do you mind if I sit?" I asked.

John gave a nod and the waitress approached.

"A Negroni for the lady," John said, "I'll have another Braastad."

People talked about my grandmother being the definition of a lady but with the hint of a tart. Negroni was her drink. She taught me about the golden age of drinking, a time when people conversed about themselves through their drinks.

John's order was meant to find out about me and tell me about him.

It was my only hesitation of the evening. No doubt John knew what was going on and was taking a huge gamble by ordering me a drink in front of everyone. I needed to get up and walk off if this wasn't something I wanted to explore. It was cheap and stupid to play that type of game.

I stayed.

"You're a man that knows his cognac," I said, "Château de Triac Réserve de la Famille?"

He nodded and raised an eyebrow at my command of

French born of eight years of private schooling. I was educated for the age of art, subtlety and sophistication that stopped existing seconds after the first jump cut in a video on MTV.

Unfortunately, my grandma didn't watch television or a computer.

"I'm Jan," I said. "Thank you for the drink. I can't wait to taste it. It sounds intriguing."

"I'm John," he said. "It's a lady's aperitif."

My chest got hot. When I glanced over at John's waist I understood why he was trying to stimulate my appetite. There was more than a mouthful waiting. All those hours watching old movies and practicing the lines in front of the mirror should have been spent memorizing the girl's parts.

"Let's see how good a job it does," I said. "I admit I'm intimidated. This would be trying something totally different for the first time."

Right before the waitress handed me the glass, John said, "Who knows? Maybe you'll develop a palette for it."

It thrilled me to be caught up in flirting with him. I could feel pulsing in that spot that Erin fingered. I wanted him to want me. I felt so pampered. John set the perfect course for luring me deeper into seduction.

I raised the drink and said, "Very old school and ladylike, but that's exactly what you were going for."

From across the room, Lori immediately picked up on what was happening as soon as I brought the fruity colored drink up to toast. She smiled and raised her drink.

"To a lot of new things, John," I said then glanced down at John's zipper, "A massive amount."

John put his arm onto the back of the couch and said, "Sit back, relax, and enjoy. Take your time with it. Get all your senses into it."

John knew he was going to be into my panties if that was what he wanted. But he'd just told me that it was more important to him to cultivate me for more than a few minute fuck.

"Are you ready to show me how you taste it?" John asked.

As I looked into his eyes, I drew the glass to my mouth. The rim pushed down my bottom lip, my tongue tasted the alcohol.

I leaned back. John's arm wasn't around me but it was behind me, exactly where it needed to be. My leg was crossed toward John as I tucked under his arm. He sat back sipping his cognac.

"Are you stimulated?" John asked.

"Yes."

"Do you have the appetite?"

"Yes."

I was closer to John now. I'd turned toward him so far that I needed to kick off my boots and tuck my feet up behind me. John noticed my skinny white toes with black painted nails.

1...34567...10