Soul Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Otherwise, she would have stripped and jumped in naked.

"The sun's going to be down soon," Lori said as she stood behind a big rock tying her top. It was twice as sexy to watch as her being naked. "When are we going to the club?"

We swam and played for a while and Lori got more used to me touching her like a man touched a woman. She started enjoying me chasing and sometimes she let me catch her.

After a while I got out of the water to get some eco shampoo and our shami towels.

"Forget dancing," Lori said. "Let's just stay up here. I know you brought food."

I pulled out the plastic package holding Lori's dress. "This is where we're dancing," I said.

"Damn, your smooth, Jan," Lori said. "Forget Erin, I'm going to give you some of this hot little..."

Lori let her voice drift off. I grabbed her hand and led her back into the water. We goofed off washing each other down. Lori put on her dress and I the white linen pants and shirt my mom bought for me that I never wore. Erin forgot about a bra for Lori. Lori's perfect breasts clung to the material. Her nipples jabbed against the silk.

When she was dressed, I combed out her hair and placed a flower behind her ear. Lori put her thin fingers over mine and held the touch at her neck for a moment.

It was getting cool in the shade, so we climbed up on a big rock with a flat spot on the top as big as a table. We hung our bare feet off the edge. I laid out a pretty antique patterned place mat. I poured wine and set down the bottle then arranged the berries and cheeses and breads on a real plate to create the mood. I used Sterno to heat up a two cup size fondue container and handed Lori a skewer.

I fed her berries while I pulled out an iPod with earphones for two. The first time she offered me a raspberry I cupped my hand under hers. After she fed me I looked up at her and kissed the inside of her wrist.

Lori stopped talking. We danced with our feet being warmed by the sun baked rock and cooled by the early evening wind whispering around us. We dipped berries and bread squares in fondue. We at cheese and drank wine.

For dessert, I heated chocolate to have with strawberries.

All but one berry eaten and the sun nearly faded, we had to leave the park. Lori's favorite slow song came on just like I planned. I held the last berry to Lori's mouth. She bit into it and I used the juice of the berry to stain her lips. Before she could catch her breath, I kissed her.

"It can be this good," I said to Lori. "Erin and I have this type of date every Saturday night."

Before Lori could answer, Park Patrol shined their spotlight on us and asked us to head out.

We put on our shoes and ran down the hill laughing and passing families and couples out for a Saturday evening stroll.

Roger was at our apartment when we returned. On the landing outside the front door, Lori grabbed me around the neck and in my ear she whispered, "Where will I ever find a man like you?"

"I think I have an idea," I said. "But we can worry about that when you are ready."

Chapter 18

The next morning, I cuddled up with Erin in bed after breakfast. She was talking about some stupid bachelor party Roger mentioned the night before while they waited for Lori and me to return. I was too busy kissing around Erin's waist to pay attention when I noticed the scent of Dane. I thought I'd smelled the same scent the night before. Not the smell of his body spray, his smell.

"Did Dane come to the apartment yesterday?" I asked Erin.

"He did," Erin said. "I know he didn't tell you. How'd you know?"

"I can tell his scent," I said.

Erin smiled and laid her hand on my hair. "That's part of why he came over," Erin said. "Has John called you?"

Erin patted my back when I tensed.

"Yes," I said then backed up against the headboard. "That's really bad of me. I'm a flaky bitch."

"But you were so excited the other night," Erin said.

I crossed my arms and shook my head. "There's too

much going on...I don't know."

"Are those excuses?" Erin asked. "Have your feelings about it change?"

"It's cheating on you and I don't want to do that," I said.

Erin paused to force me to look at her. "Stop making excuses," Lori said. "It's ok to say you're nervous. If you don't want to pursue it, that's ok too."

I felt cornered and just wanted to change subjects. I wanted to say something to end the conversation.

"I don't want to lead someone on if I'm not willing to see it all the way through," I said. "It has happened to me a lot and I don't want to hurt anyone else like that."

Tears appeared at the corners of Erin's eyes before I finished my sentence. I rushed to console her but she pushed me away.

"Don't avoid calling John because of me. I can't carry that load too. I've already fucked you hard enough," Erin said.

"I wasn't talking about you," I said. "I meant girls in high school that stood me up at homecoming dances. We have great sex."

Erin glared at me. "Then how'd you know that's what I meant when I said I was fucking you over?"

Erin ran to the bathroom and cried and I cried and our lovemaking that had been so great died in that bed and it was going to stay dead until we fixed it.

It was such an emotional weekend that we ended the night soaking in the tub. We tried again to talk about our feelings and Erin brought up John.

"Dane really likes Lori," Erin said. "He hit on her at the pool that first day. He likes you too but doesn't want you to think he was going through you to get to Lori. That's why he's never brought it up."

I smiled. "You bullied Lori into going on that date with me. You wanted time to talk to Dane about Lori."

"And it's part of why I keep asking about John," Erin said. "If you are still interested, would you consider asking Lori to double?"

Instantly, my heart burst with excitement. "Oh, you're good," I said to Erin. "I get what the argument was about now. And now that you realize Lori won't go on her own, we're going to trick her. Lori's the one that wanted me to take black cock to begin with. She'll have no choice but to accept."

"Are you excited about seeing John or conniving to make a match?" Erin asked.

"No this is perfect," I said. "I'll make it a simple first date with no pressure to have sex. That way, Lori can ease into it."

Lori was excited to hear my voice on the phone. She told me fifty times what a great date she had with me. Finally we got around to talking about John and Lori got more excited. I waited until she was screaming giddy to ask her if she'd double with me.

"No," Lori said.

"Dane's a really good guy," I said.

"Where's Erin?" Lori asked.

"She's still shaky," I said sounding deflated. "You know what, forget it. With all of us fighting it's probably bad timing."

Lori sighed. I heard her tapping her nails against something in the background.

"Damn it sucks loving someone," Lori said. "Quit your fucking whining. I'll go but I'm only doing it for you."

Chapter 19

Even after being awake all night thinking about getting Lori and Dane together, my head continued to spin with new schemes as I walked the halls Monday morning at school.

Professor Lito must have thought I was blowing her off when I nearly passed her before speaking. I had to reach out for her to stop her and apologize. "Sorry," I said. "I was off in my own little world."

"The gathering didn't work so well for you," Lito said. "I'm sorry. Everyone loved meeting you and Erin and Lori."

Lito's tone stopped me from worrying about me. It was so much fun to figure out ways to make people happy. As soon as I heard the uneasiness in her voice, I knew what to do.

I closed in on Lito and asked, "Do you remember when you said that I could talk to you about anything? Well, I really need your help."

Lito nearly dragged me down the hall to discover the issue. I talked about Erin's problem saying that I read about it while doing research.

That's all it took. Professor Lito was burying me in information and calling colleagues in an instant. After talking for a long while, Lito patted me on the leg and said, "You know...I really like Erin and with Lori being out of town, maybe I should call her for coffee. Would that be ok?"

I got a lot of research done Monday night. Professor Lito met Erin for coffee at three that afternoon and it was dark by the time the truck pulled into the parking lot.

"Your professor dropped a bomb on me," Erin said getting out the truck and moving over to the passenger seat. "Sorry, I'm drunk. I only drove a block."

"What happened?" I asked.

"I thought wine had less alcohol," Erin said. "You don't realize you're stoned until you stand up."

"No, what's the bombshell?"

"She dumped Dane because of the way it would look if she had a big macho, non-intellectual, younger guy for a husband," Erin said. "It happened five years ago and she's never gotten over it. Now she's too old to have kids. She was drunk off her ass."

"She barely knows you," I said.

"She can't tell anyone because it's a secret, dumbass," Erin said. "You're a terrible driver...Damn, I feel so much better...Don't say anything to Lori."

We were happy and joking all the way into the apartment. Then the sexual tension crushed the conversation. In our normal routine, this is when Lori made me turn in my panties. That prompted one of many rounds of some type of sex before bed. Despite both of us being desperate for release, neither of us was willing to risk another failure.

Two days later, by the time Lori got to town, I swear I could have gotten off watching Erin poop I was so horny. Erin was frustrated too, but neither of us wanted to try self-help because we worried about the message it might send. We'd turned into a couple of head cases.

Lori showed up worse off than us.

Erin and I splurged and got a personal shopper at the department store so I could try on dresses in private. Lori and Erin gave advice and helped me pick out a pretty lavender above-the-knee dress with the same color high heels. When it was Lori's turn, she said, "We're skating. I'm wearing jeans. Let's go."

Lori and Erin stopped talking to each other the rest of the night.

The frustration and angst had the opposite effect when we got into the pool. We jetted through two miles during the hour and fifteen minute mile open swim period.

Thursday all three of us were itching to get fucked. Something had to change. It was so distracting that none of us enjoyed the build-up to John's knock on the door.

As soon as I saw him, I shivered in the ninety degree heat of the desert wind blowing inside the apartment. John was dark black, ebony in the truest sense. He liked crisp white shirts with cufflinks.

"I love the glasses," John said about the cute clear framed glasses I bought at the mall.

Dane complimented Lori but she turned her nose up.

So focused on Lori all week, I hadn't thought about what I was doing. When taking my seat in the back of Dane's CTS, I noticed Lori's jeans and remembered we were going skating. The first word I said in the car was, "Fuck!"

"Sorry," I said. "If I fall down, everyone's going to see up my dress."

John placed his hand over mine and said, "Don't worry about a thing, Jan."

When John's skin touched mine, fear stung me.

It took a while but Dane started talking and we all chimed in and a few minutes into the drive I was looking at my skinny white fingers with their lavender polish laced into John's hand. Without doing anything, John tucked me into that easy energy he exuded.

The situation was right. I felt right. My hand looked good in John's hand. I took a picture of us with my phone. We looked great together. We were enjoying each other already.

"Want me to take a better picture?" Lori asked.

"This one is perfect," I said.

At the skating rink, Lori was off in the restroom when I paid for my skates. When the clerk handed over the pair of girl's white skates, it sent a thrill that ended in my cock stiffening. There I was lacing my skates sitting around the picnic table with all the other girls. I finally started feeling feminine and pretty. Those emotions that came so naturally to me among two girls at the apartment appeared. I rolled off toward John as a sister.

They were playing Thriller when we stepped out

onto the rink. John went out first and extended his hand to me then put both of them at my waist when we started to glide. Being controlled by those huge hands, having my fingers over his fingers, having the wind in my face, I can't comprehend how a woman could ever feel more feminine.

During those first couple of songs, I learned more about how to be a man than the other way around. He made me feel totally possessed, completely protected. I felt free in submitting to him. He was so confident and easy to be with, he put me in another world. I couldn't be in that place as a man. And though we'd never spent a minute together on skates, we never made a mistake. He led and I followed without question. John was so expert he intentionally opened the door for me to take a different tact to demonstrate the perfection of the path we were on.

Only once did I lose my balance. A kid fell down in front of me. John caught me and set me on my feet.

I never wanted to stop skating with John but Lori came over and pointed to the spot where Dane was sitting. Dane and John sat at a table next to the rail, but Lori forced me to stand on the rink on the other side of the barrier.

I humored Lori until a slow song came on. Then I set down my drink and put my arms around John's neck. His body was so much different than anything I'd ever touched. It was hard to keep away. John stood and I looked up into his eyes. I was a girl with a boyfriend.

John put me back out onto the floor and skated me backwards as we swayed to the music. Again I got lost in feelings and his movements and in the music. Everything was perfect for the build-up to our first kiss. When the music stopped, I should have done it, but didn't.

I was a bummed out. The clerk took my skates. I was sitting on the bench slipping my foot into my heels when something made me glance over my shoulder.

John was staring at my legs.

He wasn't on a mercy mission. He wanted to fuck the shit out of me. I was burned up with the reality that a huge black man wanted me in that way. My body ached for his hands at my waist.

The ride in the car was another step deeper into my feelings. I had time to take John in, just enjoy being close to him and touching him. He loved when I laughed. Once, he brushed a hair off my glasses. It made me want to give myself to him. I got so bold I let my hand rest on his thigh.

At the theater, Lori took me to the ladies room. While we checked our makeup Lori said, "You're gorgeous and I look like shit. It's worse because we look like sisters and I'm the ugly one."

"I'm worried that John will be disappointed at the end of the date," I said. "I have no idea what to do with a guy."

"Jan, don't you think he's thought about that?" Lori asked. "Some guys like a hoe, some like making a girl into one. Believe me, John's into it."

The movie was some stupid CGI laden action pic. The guys loved it but I couldn't follow. I sat between Dane and John and drank and worried about eating too much in front of everyone. More than anything, I worried about the end of the date.

How was I going to kiss him? Where was I supposed to put my hands? How long was long enough? Should I let him open my mouth with his? What if he touched me in places I didn't want to be touched?

While I fretted, I got myself used to putting my hand in the center of John's chest. I dared slip my finger between the buttons on his shirt, and my skin touched his. After a while, it started happening a lot. He had thick ab muscles that I could feel. By the middle of the movie, my heels were off and I was curled up next to John daring myself to touch his zipper.

John picked up a piece of fish I wasn't planning on eating and fed it to me. He picked up some rice and put that to my mouth. He kept his fingers there until I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and sucked his finger and thumb clean. His damn fingers were almost too big to fit.

John ordered a chocolate molten cake and fed it to me. After we shared most of it, he got a little syrup on his finger and put it inside my mouth. I was hard as a brick but I was able to look him in the eye and suck that finger clean. Not in some over the top way but just like long time lovers would do.

Somewhere toward the last part of the movie, I hit the wall. My heart and mind had been so keyed up that I was having trouble staying awake. I took off my heels in the car and cuddled up on John. After a few minutes I noticed my dress pushed up high on my thigh. Before I could move, John covered the spot with his hand. He ran it up under my dress all the way to my hip and pushed his finger under the string of my thong.

We stayed like that until back at the apartment. Lori waited in the car with Dane. I was walking barefoot up the stairs holding my heels. I stopped a step ahead of John, turned and just went for it. His full dark lips enveloped mine and he opened my mouth to him. He grasped my hips in his hand and held me still and made me take his kisses until I nearly passed out.

"You're a fantastic kisser," I said still holding him around the neck.

"Good night, Jan," John said. "I'll give you a call tomorrow to find a time to see you again."

Chapter 20

Erin was still out when I got home so I went to bed. Erin crawled in next to me somewhere during the night. She felt so soft and warm I couldn't resist turning over toward her.

"Hi baby," Erin whispered. "I'm so sorry I missed you coming home from your big date. Marg...

Professor Lito and I are really hitting it off. She wants me to try something."

"What's that?" I said trying to sound dreamy and ready to get back to sleep.

An instant later the light was on and Erin was dragging me over to the full length mirror in our bedroom. When she started positioning my hips while she knelt in front of me, I went from sleeping with a hard on because I hadn't had any sex to raging hard.

"That's not I good idea," I said but Erin wasn't listening.

She moved her mouth up close to my dick. She wrapped her hand around the base and pushed the tip of me to her lips.

"Erin, let me go to the bathroom for a minute," I pleaded. After tons of sex and nearly a week without it, I could feel the ocean wave swelling inside me. If I wasn't trying to hold it back, I would have already been cumming.

Watching herself in the mirror, Erin wet her lips with her tongue before kissing the head of me. The heat of her breath alone could have pushed me over the edge. I tried to think of Roger's hairy belly to kill my boner, but it didn't work.

Erin opened her mouth and took me inside letting her tongue guide the way as she watched. She took me down to where her hand was wrapped around me, closed her lips tightly, then withdrew. She was sucking so hard it made a popping sound when my head pushed her lips apart.

"You must have been getting excited on your date," Erin said. "I can taste the saltiness."

"No, I took a shower," I said. "It's what you're doing. Erin something's about to happen."

Erin looked up at me grinning and put her mouth under my dick. "Do you like my blowjob? Am I good at it?"

She didn't wait for an answer. She moved her hand and went all the way down on me a few times and that was it. I couldn't take it. Before I could push her face away, my knees buckled causing me to take a step forward. That pushed me deeper into Erin's mouth and I started cumming.

I turned my head and in the mirror, I saw cum splashing out of Erin's mouth. She pushed me back and guided more onto her face then down the front of her until she'd pulled me to my knees between her opened legs.