Soul Snatcher Ch. 02

Story Info
A fellatrix is coerced by her boss.
1.7k words
4.3
12.5k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucia was lost in thought as she went through the motions during a quiet Wednesday night shift at the dive bar where she worked as a waitress. She had recently experienced several firsts, and was processing how to feel about them. She was virtually a zombie as she mumbled her way through the evening, distracted by thoughts of her recent evening spent with Richard, the older black super in her run down apartment building.

For the first time in years, Lucia had gotten stoned, which in turn had inevitably made her horny. Rather than head home to get off by herself, she found herself eyeing Richard as an outlet for her sexual desires. Casual flings were out of character for Lucia, and even more out of character was that she had been talked into simply sucking his cock with nothing in return. What followed was her first experience with a black man. Her first experience with a big cock. Her first true deepthroat. Her first throatpie cumshot. What amazed Lucia even more than the events themselves, which she could chalk up to her inebriation, was the fact that she considered the event the best sexual experience of her life. The fact that she could not stop thinking about sucking Richard's cock.

Lucia had never minded giving head, and had been told she was good at it. But typically, she considered it part of foreplay before sex; something she did to get a guy hard and ready to fuck her good. She had rarely given a blowjob to completion, and certainly never craved it. And now, suddenly, everything had changed. It was now all she could think about. Being a "soul snatcher".

It was because of her distracted absentmindedness that she got caught. For several weeks, she had been studiously avoiding being caught in the store room with her boss, Pete. Pete was a handsy letch who had made no effort to hide his leering gaze the day he had hired her. Since then he had taken every opportunity to ogle her, crack lewd jokes, and touch her. It started innocently enough with the occasional touch on her arm to get her attention, but within the first week she noticed his hands wandering to her lower back, and even her ass. More recently, he always seemed to conveniently wedge himself into narrow doors and hallways with her, so that her ass or tits would press against him. Had she not needed the job so badly, Lucia would have long since walked.

As she crouched down to retrieve some lemons from a bottom shelf, she heard feet approaching from behind. She knew without looking that it was Pete. "Shit." she murmured to herself as he approached.

"We need to talk, Lucy." Pete said. She could never tell if that was his nickname for her, or if he was just getting it wrong. "I think I need to cut back your hours." he went on.

Lucia knew where this was headed. "Pete," she began plaintively. "we agreed to 25 hours a week. You know I'm barely making my rent as it is!"

Pete looked down at her, unconvinced. "I got a new girl who needs the money, same as you!" he said. "We gotta take care of each other around here, don't we?" he added, reaching out and stroking her cheek with the back of his hand.

Lucia stifled a shudder at his touch. Pete was gross. He had a distended beer belly, drank on the job, and wore the same two shirts day after day. Lucia could hardly think of anyone she was less attracted to. But she saw where this was headed. She began to stand, hoping that standing nearly equal height to Pete's five foot nine would change the power dynamic. Pete's heavy hand came to rest on her shoulder, preventing her from standing.

"We take care of each other." he repeated, this time with his meaning very clear as he crowded her, his crotch only two inches from her face.

Lucia looked up at him with her big brown eyes and sighed. She didn't have much choice, and a part of her, deep within the darkest recesses of her mind, leap with joy at the prospect of snatching Pete's soul, however unpleasant the act itself might be.

Wanting to ensure the quid pro quo was clear, Lucia cleared her throat and spoke. "If I take care of you right now, you'll bump me up to 30 hours?"

Pete laughed right in her face. "Trina would kill me if I took her hours, especially after what she did for them. No. If you take care of me, you keep your 25 hours. Otherwise I'm dropping you to 15."

Lucia shrugged. It would have to do. "I'll suck your dick, that's all I'm doing!" she insisted, setting boundaries.

"I'll bet you will you little slut." Pete replied. "I knew you for a cocksucker the first day you walked in here."

Lucia blanched. Had Richard thought the same thing? Had she always had a desire to suck cock deep within her psyche Lucia wondered. Her thoughts were interrupted by reality as Pete unzipped his fly and dropped his pants to the floor. His belt landed with a metallic ring on the concrete. Lucia could smell his sweat through his boxer shorts.

"Well?" Pete urged. "Get to work."

Lucia reached out gingerly, and found herself running her hands up Pete's thighs, teasing him as she had Richard. Instead of pulling his shorts down right away, she reached up the pant legs with both hands and investigated his member. She encountered it immediately with her right hand, discovering his sweaty flesh already beginning to flush with excited blood. His shorts tented out in front of him slightly as she teased his balls. Ready for a closer look, Lucia removed her hands and tugged his shorts to the floor.

Pete grinned as his cock flopped in to view. "Bet that's the biggest cock you've ever seen!" he said, leering.

It wasn't of course. Pete was about the same length as Lucia's previous boyfriends, around six inches, though thicker than they had been. While Richards cock had been much longer and relatively thin, Pete's was thick, fat, and average in length. His balls were also big and heavy looking, though they rode fairly high and close to the base of his cock. Pete was uncircumcised, and his angry red head poked out from its sleeve slightly as he hardened. His cock rose visibly till it pointed at her nose.

His cock was as ugly as he was, and Lucia resented that he was extorting her for his own sexual pleasure. And yet... she found her mouth watering at the prospect of sucking his cock. She became suddenly aware that she was, herself, aroused. Her hand trembled as she reached out and wrapped it around his wide cock giving it a couple test strokes. Pete stood, hands on his hips, watching her with a grin.

"Put it in your mouth. Give it a taste." he urged.

Lucia leaned in, he nose wrinkling at Pete's scent. Hoping to get it over with, she peeled back his foreskin, opened wide, and stretched her lips around his fat cock head. She slobbered on just the head at first, swirling her tongue inside his foreskin all around his crown and bobbing her lips just slightly up and down while stroking the shaft. Pete groaned loudly enough that Lucia began to worry they would be caught, despite the lack of customers that night. He kept up a torrent of lewd language to match, calling her a slut, a cocksucker, and urging her on.

Curious to test her newfound deep throat skills, Lucia began to glide her lips deeper onto his cock. In short order she had her lips splayed around the thick base of his cock, her mouth entirely filled with his cock. While his fat head grazed the entrance to her throat, causing her to gag slightly, she was saddened to discover that his cock was not long enough for true deep throat. This fact was of course lost on Pete, who immediately called her his deep throat whore as he began to hump his hips into her face.

"Gag on that fat cock you fucking slut." he said, staring down at her. "Damon told me you would love this fat fucking cock!"

Damon? Lucia wondered. She knew Damon as one of the regulars at the bar, a burly black labourer in his late 40s. She assumed the two must have talked about their fantasies for her, and found herself wondering about Damon's cock while she continued to gag on Pete's. Would it be as long as Richard's? Were all black men well hung, she wondered.

"Take out your tits you slut." Pete ordered, bringing Lucia back to reality.

Without thinking, she simply obeyed, simply pulling down her bra and tank top to reveal her large milky-white tits. Her hard nipples revealed her level of arousal. Almost immediately, and without warning, she found herself being pelted by wildly spurting gobs of cum as Pete jerked himself off onto her. Lucia yelped as his flying cum landed in heavy droplets on her hair, face, tits, shirt and pants.

"God damnit Pete!" Lucia admonished him. Without conscious thought, she leaned in, taking his head in her mouth to catch the remaining load and prevent a mess. She swallowed as he pumped his cock into her mouth for the remaining drops.

"Yeah, gobble that shit up." Pete said. "Eat it like the good cumslut you are."

Lucia's nostrils flared with annoyance, and she pulled back, cum still dripping from her chin. "Next time cum in my mouth, asshole!" she barked. "Now I have to work the rest of my shift smelling like your fucking cum!"

Pete just grinned widely while his deflated cock dangled between his legs. "Next time you're on shift I promise you I'm going to fuck my load right down your throat sweetheart."

Goddamnit, Lucia thought to herself. Why did I have to say next time? Now I'm going to have to suck this fat cock every fucking shift. As she thought it, Pete confirmed it.

"If you just want to stick to blowjobs, you're gonna have to suck my cock every time you're on." he instructed as he pulled up his pants. "Trina gives me her asshole, so she only has to fuck me once a week." Lucia stifled a gag of disgust.

"Look at it this way," he added as he walked out. "At least you'll be getting one meal per shift for free!"