All Comments on 'Soulmates Find Sex'

by lenguaplata

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What was that, a drive-by?

Poorly developed, abrupt, over-in-a-flash... I could go on.

"Cal sucked real hard on her clit.. then aligned his throbbing head just between her swollen lips." In addition to "sucked real hard" being amateurish, it reads like he pushed his cranium into her vagina. Not exactly your intent, I'm thinking.

"Juicy tits" made me laugh out loud, as did "his cock started pushing back and forth harder and faster"... was he attached to this amazing item?

Finally, too many fragmentary sentences starting with "then."

I'm sorry, but there's just nothing of value here. You may have ideas lurking, but you desperately need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well, that was a bit abrupt

I mean - how about some more background, some build up? If it's going to get straight to the fucky fucky, then no point in making it so romantic. I mean - what was their hair color? How was their courtship? It seems silly to mention their being madly in love, but with no dialogue or interest in that love. We know almost nothing about them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I like it!

I like it when stories get straight to it! All that backgrounding gets very boring and sort of annoying! So I really liked it!********!

12bb12bbover 13 years ago
Good, and Bad

I love the idea, and it being so romantic, however you need more background, description and an editor. You are on your way, and have great ideas, but need more time, and practice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous