Soulmates Teach Each Other a Lesson

Story Info
Our journey into fetishism continues with BDSM.
2.7k words
4.54
9.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sequel to 'Lessons From a Soulmate'

My relationship with Kate deepened as the months passed. We still lived apart but she was more open to me staying over at her house on the weekends that her two sons stayed with her, but we had to be quiet in the bedroom. On alternate weekends the boys went to stay with their father and Kate would either stay at my apartment or we would go away. We occasionally saw Jane and Dave, with whom we had enjoyed three days and nights of relentless sex at the forest cabin in Summer. They lived over four hours away so we only managed to see them on all too infrequent weekends. I looked forward to these visits. Jane and Kate were old college friends and shared a passion for adventurous sex. Dave had introduced me to bisexual sex and his was the first cock I ever sucked.

True to her word Kate had let her hair regrow after the haircuts and shaves at the cabin. She now wore her hair in a short bob style with a blunt fringe. Her occasional visits to the hair salon for a light trim had removed the bleached blonde remnants of her buzz cut and she was back to being a natural redhead. She shaved her legs but I persuaded her not to touch her armpits so she refrained from wearing sleeveless clothes as we moved through the Fall and into Winter. By December her ginger bush was becoming denser and small tufts of hair sprouted from under her arms trapping the exquisite heady scent of sexual pheromones that so attracted me to explore with my tongue. My own hair had also grown back to its usual length although Kate often said she preferred me bald and I must admit that I liked the thought of her rubbing her copious cunt juices over my bald pate. My own pubic hair had also grown back through the itchy stubble phase in September to become a more familiar bush.

Kate and I still liked to talk about sex and played a game to uncover our sexual preferences. She once said, " Dildo. Ridged or smooth?"

I had never thought that I would have a preference but, on consideration, I realised that I much preferred the texture of a ridged plastic cock invading my anal passage. Inevitably, that's exactly what I got that evening while Kate took a smooth rubber dildo up her arse as I fucked her vagina with my cock.

Another time she said," Handcuffs or rope?"

Again, I struggled but thought that the feel of a smooth handcuffs would be preferable to that of rough rope. That began our first session of bondage play with both of us taking it in turns to be restrained while the other teased and played. It was in one such session, where I had handcuffed Kate to the bedpost and made her kneel on the bed with her arse in the air. I was intending to move behind her and fuck her cunt and then her arse when she suddenly looked back and said, "Spank me!"

We had never ventured this far into BDSM before but I suddenly felt my cock twitch and said,"Hand or belt?"

"Both," she replied.

So with my cock standing proudly in front of me, I knelt beside her on the bed and tentatively let her have a couple of slaps on each cheek. She squirmed a little and let out a small, "Mmm."

Encouraged by her reaction I gave her some more, varying the force and the rhythm of the blows as I alternated between each cheek. She squealed at the harder slaps as her cheeks reddened, but still murmured enthusiastically. I noticed that her pussy lips had become wet and that her cunt juices were dribbling down the inside of her thighs. I desperately wanted to stick my mouth underneath and lick her wet hairy pussy but every time I slowed down, she looked back and begged for me to continue and to make it harder.

After a while, I stepped over to my discarded trousers and removed my belt. I made sure she was watching as I stretched out the belt and tested a few light slaps over my hand. Her eyes grew wider and she licked her lips. I walked over to the bed and whispered in her ear, "let's see how you like this. Just say, 'Shave me' if you want to stop."

I stood at the side of the bed and laid the belt hard across her buttocks. She gasped as the leather cracked across her well-spanked cheeks and then looked back and smiled at me while licking her lips. It was a definite challenge and one that I readily accepted. I let her have three in quick succession on her arse cheeks and then two hard cracks across her thighs. She squealed loudly and shouted, "Ow! Shave me."

I unlocked the handcuffs and went to hold her but she stayed in position kneeling on the bed. I moved behind her and wedged my head under her legs so that my tongue could access her wet pussy. She ground her cunt into my face and, as I worked with my tongue she soon erupted into shuddering orgasm letting out a guttural moan and thrusting hard into my face. She came with a gush all over my face before collapsing face down on the bed.

We lay there for several minutes. She was quite still while I continued to savour the aroma of her hairy cunt. Eventually, she raised her head turned around and kneeled by my side. She began to wank my cock before surrounding it with her lips. I desperately needed to come so I positioned myself in a kneeling position behind her and began to thrust in and out of her still wet vagina. The welts on her arse has reddened and were radiating heat. Kate began to pant and groaned as I inserted a finger up her arse. She came again so I took my wet cock out of her cunt and worked it slowly up her arse. After a few strokes, I could feel the tension building up inside me and I increased my pace while making it clear with a few loud gasps that I was about to explode. Kate twisted quickly, grabbing my cock as it popped out of her arse and placing it into her mouth just as I let loose the first of three long spurts of semen. Some went in her mouth, some on her face and the rest on her short red hair. She licked the tip of my cock savouring the sticky white liquid that coated it and looked longingly into my eyes.

"Thank you," she whispered . I knew then that I loved her.

Unusually, we did not discuss the events of that evening during the following days. For my part, it had aroused feelings and emotions of such intensity that I needed time to consider my next move. I was not sure that I enjoyed playing the dominant role and was not even sure that this was a fetish that I could take further. I think Kate sensed my unease and that she was dealing with intense thoughts herself. It was two weeks later, over dinner at her house, that she broached the subject.

"My bruises have gone now," she said with a light smile.

"Hey look," I stammered, " I was meaning to say I was sorry about that. I guess I got carried away."

"Don't be sorry."she replied. "It was the best sex that I've ever had. I love you." She moved in front of me and kissed me on the lips before whispering," Sub or Dom?"

"A bit of both, I think," I responded.

"You're a switch then," she said softly. "Welcome to the club. Crop or cane?"

"Both," I replied.

She smiled, placed a finger under my chin, and led me to the living room.

"Stay there and don't move!", she snapped before disappearing upstairs, leaving me standing in the middle of the floor. After twenty minutes or so during which I shuffled aimlessly, she reappeared wearing a tight undercut black satin corset, crotchless panties, suspenders, stockings and impossibly high heels. Her lips were painted in deep glossy red and her eyes were shadowed dark. She hardly ever wore make up and she looked fantastic. She carried a large canvas bag. I gave a low whistle and started to move towards her but she held up her hand and said sternly, " I told you not to move. Take your clothes off and get on your knees."

I fumbled to undress and sank naked to my knees. Kate delved into the bag and picked out a leather riding crop. She circled me slowly gently slapping her left palm with the crop. My attention was drawn to the ginger bush of hair that protruded through the front of her knickers. Tiny droplets of moisture were beginning to form on them and I licked my lips.

"Oh no you don't," she said, as she placed a finger under my chin and pushed my head up so that I was gazing directly into her green eyes. " No honey for you until you have been punished." She let my head go and tapped the shaft of my fully erect prick with the riding crop.

"Stand up," she ordered. "Do you think that I don't know what you are thinking of doing with this?" She tapped my cock harder.

I smiled hopefully and mumbled, "I hope you do."

Swish. Crack! The riding crop descended sharply across my buttocks. "How dare you even think that I would let you touch me with that thing," Kate whispered fiercely, "and you will address me as Mistress when you speak to me." Swish. Crack! Another stinging stroke of the crop fell across my buttocks. "Put your hands behind your back."

I did as I was told and as my hands were fastened with handcuffs, I stared at her erect nipples that were protruding over the top of the corset.

Kate noticed the direction of my gaze and said, " You don't learn do you? Get over the arm of that chair." She pointed with the riding crop to a large armchair and I arranged myself over one of its arms.

Three sharp cracks with the riding crop followed before Kate said, " Now that I have got your attention, let's see what you can do with your tongue."

Kate sat on the sofa and spread her legs wide apart. She beckoned me to crawl over and pointed at her moist pussy with the handle of the crop. She moaned slightly as I worked my tongue around her lips before using it to lift her clitoral hood and gently nibble on the small protrusion beneath. I wished I could use my hands.

Kate squirmed slightly but, after five minutes, she stood up and said "Good, but no cigar. Get back over the chair."

I knelt again over the arm of the chair and watched as Kate's tall heels clicked slowly across the floor to retrieve the leather riding crop. She returned and examined my buttocks running her hand over each one.

"Not red enough yet," she observed. "Never mind. Here goes." Swish. Crack! She laid three more stinging blows across my sore backside causing my to gasp "Ow!", after each one.

"Now let's try again, shall we?" Kate said in her best school mistress voice, " and this time, concentrate!"

I returned to kneel between her legs and noticed that she was noticeably wetter than before. The stinging of my bum cheeks forced me to greater exertion and after a few minutes of work with my tongue, I was rewarded with a long moan as Kate tensed her body and rocked through an orgasm. She lay still for a while with her eyes closed. I flexed my knees to relieve my aching leg muscles and fell slightly forwards onto Kate's prone body. There was no reaction so I continued up and began to run my tongue over her protruding nipples.

"Did I say you could touch my tits?", Kate snapped

"No Mistress," I mumbled.

"No indeed I did not," she continued sharply," so I think you deserve to be punished some more. Don't you?"

"I suppose so." I muttered.

" I suppose so, what?" Kate retorted.

"Yes. I suppose I deserve to be punished for touching your tits, Mistress." I enunciated clearly.

Kate removed the handcuffs and led me to a desk where I was forced down onto my stomach with my arms stretched forwards. "You are such a naughty little boy," she said in a matter of fact way as she busied herself shackling and tying my ankles and wrists to the desk legs and stretching me out tight.

"There, that should hold you in position nicely," she said sweetly as she patted my bum. I heard her walk behind me and fumble in the bag.

My cock stiffened as she returned and said, "Now I don't want any more of that silly noise from you while you are being punished, so I will need to put this on.'"

She positioned a ball gag in my mouth and tightened it behind my head. She then plugged in some electric clippers and placed them on the table next to me along with shaving foam and a razor. I twitched nervously. There was more fumbling behind and I heard a couple of distinct swishes in the air.

"This one is perfect." Kate declared. "Right, now we are ready. You have been very naughty so I am going to cane you. You will get twelve strokes but if you want me to stop at any time all you have to say is 'Shave me'. Is that clear?"

"Umm. Mmm. Umm." I tried to protest but I could not speak through the gag.

"Good" said Kate. "Let us begin and don't forget to count."

There was a pause and then the cane whipped through the air and cracked onto my exposed buttocks. In an instant, I was rigid with pain as the cane bit into my skin. I tried to cry out but I could only manage a muffled groan through the gag.

"Yes that's right. One," said Kate brightly. " Do try to speak clearly,"

My body relaxed briefly before the second stroke landed and caused me to tense in agony again Again, I attempted to cry out.

"How many?", said Kate.

"Ooo," I replied and she giggled. The next stroke landed and I knew I was not going to take much more. "Ee." I groaned. "Ave ee."

"Yes, that's it. Three," Kate said, "and here comes number four." There was a swish and a crack as Kate added another stinging welt to my backside.

"Ave ee. Ave ee," I said urgently.

"Sorry darling, I didn't quite catch that. Swish. Crack! Another stroke fell hard across my arse.

"Ave ee. Ave ee," I squealed.

" No! That was five," Kate said irritably. "What are you saying?" She put the cane on the table and removed the gag.

"Shave me," I groaned.

" Well OK," Kate giggled, " if you insist."

She put the cane down and switched on the electric clippers and began to run them across my head. Hair tumbled to the floor and the pain in my buttocks began to subside. Kate spread shaving foam over my head and scraped the stubble off with a razor. My cock strained against the table as I saw her glistening hairy bush. She removed her panties and I caught her heavy aroma before I felt her hairy crotch rubbing over my bald head. She returned to the bag, leaving me prostrate over the desk. She walked back in front of me and waved a large strap-on dildo in my face.

"While I've got you here, " she whispered, " we may as well see if you like the taste of your arse."

She returned to my throbbing buttocks and rubbed cold lubricant all over them and into my hole. It was a blissful release before she fucked me roughly up the arse with the dildo, slapping her thighs into my flaming cheeks. I came quickly and I could feel the my hot spunk as it sprayed over the desk. Kate walked back in front of me and said " Now suck my cock!"

She was the woman I was going to marry!