Sound, as They Pound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty released the button. The video paused. "What's wrong?" Betty asked innocently.

"What's going on?" Agnes asked.

"The movies I've been working on..." Betty said. "Some of them are... not exactly mainstream. It's no big deal. It's the same kind of work for me. They've been sending me work that nobody else was able to fix. They finally sent me this one, where the entire soundtrack was gone. So... to repair this... I need to make the sounds of a beautiful woman with a huge penis... getting a blowjob. Every tiny little detail, the sounds of lips softly dragged against turgid flesh and the beautiful woman's lute-like moans.. I need to recreate all of it. Are... you OK with this?"

Agnes kept panting, her erection straining her jeans. "You're not... filming this, are you?"

"Nope. We're only recording the sound."

Agnes thought about it. Was she about to turn down fellatio from her best friend?

"OK, let's do it." Agnes started to unfasten her jeans.

"Let's get that sound while we're at it." Betty held the button down and resumed playback.

Anyone watching this movie later might wonder why removing a single tiny pair of silky panties under a small skirt sounded more like a pair of jeans and sneakers getting pulled off. Maybe nobody would be listening that closely.

"Ahh, look at that." Betty said, more in character than she'd previously been. "So big and hard..." She rubbed her face against Agnes' cock. "Ooh... so hot..." She kissed it, causing Agnes to twitch and whimper. She hoped her actress counterpart had done something similar, because she wasn't even watching the screen anymore. She was transfixed watching as her friend snuggled with her erection.

Betty moved her head away from it for a bit, reaching into her pocket. "I've got to know." She pulled out a retractable vinyl measuring tape and stretched it across Agnes' cock. Only when Agnes looked back up at the movie did she see Rose and May doing the same thing.

"Eleven inches!" Betty cheered. "Wow, it's so big."

"What?" Agnes mouthed silently. She was supposed to be a bigger than that...

Betty snapped the retractable tape on the same cue as her prefilmed counterpart, and silently reassured her by pointing back to the screen, indicating that was Rose's 'listed height,' not Agnes'.

"God, I've never seen another cock so nice and big... ooohhh..." Betty said in perfect time with the video. How many times had she watched it to get this timing down?

In the video, May opened her mouth wide and brought it up to Rose's tip.

And the video paused.

Agnes looked down, wondering what the hold up was. Weren't they under a time crunch?

"What?" Agnes asked.

"You showered." Betty smiled. "You're so nice and clean."

"Yeah, I had a long day at work. Of course I did."

"I feel like you thought maybe you were going to get lucky tonight." Betty teased. "Why else get all nice and clean when your friend is asking you to maybe pull an all-nighter?"

"You needed my help. I came by. I didn't expect any of this."

"Oh, yeah, I call you up and say I NEED you at eleven o'clock at night... and you don't suspect a thing."

"I didn't! It hasn't happened in any of the time we've known each other. I thought that it was... not ever going to. Which I was totally fine with!"

Betty stared up from beneath Agnes' erection. "But... you're also totally fine if it... DOES happen, right?"

Agnes swallowed.

"We don't HAVE to... I can fake it, like the kissing. But this is my job, and I try to make the sounds I design as close as possible." Betty said. "So... would you be OK with this?"

Agnes nodded. The big favor that Betty wanted to ask of Agnes was... to GIVE her oral sex? "Yeah, I suppose we can. All for the art, I guess."

Betty pressed the button. The feature resumed, both May and Betty's mouths landing on the tips of their partners at about the same time. Agnes groaned as Betty's wet lips traced along her cock.

Agnes' trembling hand went to the script. She tried not to rustle it as she held it, looking to see what her next line was. Someone had taken the time to write out a series of happy and satisfied noises for her to make to match the similar noises that Rose had produced. No words, just a list of onomatopoeia for moans, all things she had no trouble recreating herself.

Betty was doing a fine job making some of those moans herself, contently humming against Agnes' cock in a way that was arousing and unbearably cute. She slowly advanced further and further down on Agnes until her nose was just barely touching her hips. She returned to sucking about half of it, as she could control what she was doing easier than with deep throating. Besides, if they weren't doing in on screen, why strain herself?

While still performing fellatio, Betty looked up and caught Agnes' eye. Agnes immediately averted her gaze, as if still embarrassed to be in this position. Betty didn't seem to care, chuckling a bit as she continued to suck away, a little river of spit forming at the corner of her mouth and crawling down Agnes' cock.

In the video, Rose rolled her head back, seemingly making some louder moans. Maybe this was the end... maybe not. Agnes made some that hoped to match her intensity. If this was the end, how would she be sure that she came at the same moment?

With her free hand, Betty reached behind and pressed two fingers up Agnes' ass. Agnes came almost immediately, her orgasm achieved as quickly as suddenly as knocking over a set of dominoes. Betty quickly withdrew Agnes' cock from her mouth and tugged it forward, purposefully spraying Agnes' seed all over her face... just as the porn stars on screen were doing.

Betty looked through the haze of ejaculate a little darkly. "Ali... when I said on Insta that I was looking forward to my facial... this is NOT what I meant." Betty read her line without looking at her script.

Agnes was still in a post-orgasmic fog... but Rose didn't appear to be saying anything yet. After that corny gag, she expected Betty to press a button on a vintage laugh track. She quietly rolled away to the next page to be ready for her next line.

"Well? Why don't you clean up this mess you made?" Betty asked, looking Agnes right in the eye.

Agnes blushed. In the video, it looked like Rose had chosen to deposit her load on her partner's face, but in this world, Betty had control of the whole thing. It's not even like someone can give another person a thorough facial without their cooperation. But here was Betty, scolding her for something she herself had perpetrated.

The next line Agnes was meant to say for Rose went into her heart like an icepick, typed out in 12-point Courier: Yes, ma'am.

Like all actresses, Agnes didn't make much money acting. Her main gig was a waitress at a chain restaurant. It paid OK, but the subservience of it all, getting blamed for stuff that wasn't her fault, the subterfuge to get free food that would be blamed on her, the bending over backwards for lumpy people who would never make anything meaningful for this world, including children... it was demoralizing. And there it was, bleeding into her life's passion like floodwater coming in through a basement window.

Agnes waited for her cue, looking between the screen and Betty's gently devious smile. "Yes, ma'am." She said.

Even before it started on the projection, Agnes knew exactly what Betty (and May) meant by 'clean up this mess.' She took Betty by the back of the head and starting licking her face. She flattened her tongue out like a cat and ran it across her cheek, wiping up all her ejaculate off her face. Betty giggled softly as Agnes continued with the rest of her face. She'd started on Betty's left cheek, where the movie started on the other side, but they both finished around the same time.

Thank goodness Agnes loved the taste of come, she thought to herself.

Betty pulled away and looked her in the eye. "You sure do love come, don't you?" She said, both towards Agnes and her microphone.

Agnes' face lit up. She hadn't seen that line in the script yet.

"After I said I'd help you, you jizz in my face, and then clean it up like a dog?" Betty said. "I think you need to be punished."

Betty pulled up on the bottom of Agnes' shirt. She still had on her jacket, so she quickly slipped that off so Agnes could pull her bra and shirt off over her head. On the screen, Rose wasn't wearing a bra, so this procedure went much simpler there. But they were both now in the same position: sitting nude, one of them pretending to be embarrassed by these developments... and one deeply mortified. Could this get worse?

"Get down on all fours." Betty commanded. "Crawl. Crawl like the begging little pooch you are."

Agnes obeyed, getting down on the plush carpet of the recording studio. This didn't seem like it would sound anything like bare hands and knees against a bare floor. She looked up to Betty, indicating her confusion silently with her face.

Betty was ready. She summoned the long piece of tile she'd used for high-heeled footsteps before. She set it down under Agnes' hands and brought one of the microphones in close. Agnes 'walked' with her hands in place, the soft sound of a bare hand slapping bare floor getting picked up by the microphones. Betty moved in front of Agnes and patted the tile in time with Rose's knees hitting the floor.

As the pair made the sounds for Rose's shameful four-legged march, Agnes mouthed a sentence to Betty. "Do I have to be naked for this?"

"You like walking around like my sweet little pet, don't you?" Betty asked instead.

Agnes glanced at the script. There were no lines like that in the script. She looked at the movie. Both their faces were off-screen. Betty seemed to be improvising, punching up the dialogue when there was no lip flap to worry about matching.

"Yeah..." Came the reply, weaker and more submissive than Agnes even meant to.

"I'll get you a leash." Betty said, looking down her nose at her. "When you hear it jingling, you'll come running to get leashed up like a good little pet. Not that I could take you out like this... but maybe you'd like it. You dirty little thing... you definitely need to be punished." Betty sneered. "And I've got just the thing."

In the video, May's hand went into a drawer to retrieve a vicious-looking cat-o-nine-tails. Betty had made the drawer sound effect with a miniature drawer built with full-sized drawer slides. At least that whip could not be hidden in there.

"You like leather?" Betty said, another line not in the script. She held something out in front of Agnes, just as May did to Rose in the video. Betty had a cat-o-nine-tails of her own. Summoning that out of nowhere startled Agnes, as though she'd reached through the screen and borrowed it. She teased the whip against Agnes' face. "You like how it smells? Yeah..."

Betty stood in front of Agnes and pointed down at her, speaking with a stern voice:

"Stay."

Agnes obeyed, nearly frozen. She could have sat still enough to balance a bone-shaped treat on her nose... but those weren't among Betty's toys.

Betty brought the whip around to Agnes' backside. "You knew that command, but you still need to be punished. I think one hundred spankings should suffice."

Agnes elected not to stay still. "A HUNDRED?" She mouthed, whipping her head over her shoulder at Betty. Her shock and facial emphasis was enough to represent the words in all-caps, even though nothing was said.

Betty innocently gestured to the video, as if the following whipping was entirely out of her control.

Agnes brought her hand together and made the time-out gesture again.

Betty released the button and the film paused again. "What's wrong, Agnes?"

It seemed a silly question, now that Agnes was entirely nude on the floor of a recording studio. This was not how she expected her night to go. "I just want to clarify something about this before we proceed."

"Sure thing."

"The next scene of this film will have Rose Petalz face one hundreds spankings from that whip?"

"That is what happens in the movie, yes."

"And this movie lost its soundtrack, so we have to replicate the sounds of the spanking."

"The sound is the best part of a spanking."

"And the way to do this... is for me to be naked and spanked in the exact same way that Rose was? As opposed to... getting a few spank sound effects and duplicating them?"

"We can't do any editing. There's no time to process the video."

"And we can't enlist a proxy, like spanking like a honey baked ham one hundred times?"

"It's past eleven. Where would we get a ham?"

"Could we slap some other part of my body? Or maybe the two of us could trade off who's getting spanked so I don't need to endure all one hundred of them?"

Betty looked down innocently to her cat-o-nine-tails, as if it were no more threatening than a ribbon of chiffon. "We... COULD, I suppose. But it's been going really well so far. Why don't we keep... getting as close as we can to recreating what they did? If something doesn't turn out right, they might think my quality is slipping. They might start losing my number..."

What a predicament Agnes had gotten into. When Betty was reading the script, she was a dominating force that Agnes was obligated to obey. When she was herself... she was the soft and reasonable woman she had always known. The only woman in the world for whom she would follow a thirteen-hour shift with a potential all-nighter. And possibly the only woman in the world (other than her mother) that she never wanted to disappoint.

Agnes took a deep breath. "Alright, we can do it that way, then."

"Yay!" She brought her fists up, one still holding the whip.

"Where were we?" Agnes looked through her script.

"My last line was 'I think one hundred spankings should suffice.'" Betty adjusted the position of a microphone to be right near Agnes' face... and another one to be right near her ass.

"Got it." Agnes steeled herself. "I'm ready when you are."

The video resumed. "Count up on each hit until I reach 100, would you, please?" Betty read the script.

"Yes, ma'am." Agnes read the line with a gentle shiver of disgust.

"Don't call me 'ma'am.' While you are in my debt, you may refer to me as mistress."

"Yes, mistress." Agnes actually preferred that.

The first strike came down on Agnes' left buttock. She yelped louder than she meant to. Betty had hit her pretty hard for a first spank. "One..." Agnes said, trembling. A second strike, about the same strength, went down across her right buttock. "Two..." She continued. Another strike on her left buttock. This one really hurt, hitting the slapped flesh again for the first time. Her leg kicked out involuntarily. "Three..."

On it went. Left, right, left, right, over and over as she counted down her punishment the way a prisoner writes tick marks on the walls of their cell to count the days. Agnes really couldn't think what she had done wrong to deserve this. Sure, Rose (or Ali or whoever the character was) had gotten in financial trouble. That probably deserved a few licks. All Agnes had done was respond to a call for help from her best friend.

Wasn't that just the way? Even in what she hesitated to call her 'career' in customer service, she could make all the right moves and still be punished, scolded, mistreated... and still made to participate in this game and forced to say what she had to say. It hurt...

And yet... at the same time, before she'd reached twenty-five, Betty had to push away one of Agnes' hands away from her cock to stop her masturbating. By forty, there were tears streaming down her cheeks. Agnes prided herself on her ability to summon tears at will... but these were not for performance. Rose was apparently a big girl who didn't cry after so many lashings. Maybe she had buns of steel...

At fifty... the whipping stopped for a bit. The reprieve didn't really help. She felt the pain and heat radiating into her hips and thighs, her buttocks throbbing with her heartbeat right alongside her cock. She watched the video continue as she blinked away her tears, just in time to watch the woman on the screen have someone approach her from behind.

At the same moment, both Agnes and Rose were forced into a ball gag. Agnes gasped and gave the ball enough purchase to get the orange rubber ball past her teeth as Betty locked the device to the back of her head... tightly. She looked at Rose, who was now wearing the same thing. It appeared to be the exact same ball gag. Gross. She hope someone had washed it before it was brought over here.

The strikes continued at the same pace as before. She counted for a little longer, but her words were so muffled that there hardly seemed to be a point. She just mumbled something that sounded sort of like a number each time she got hit. Of course, this meant she lost track of how many spankings she'd actually faced, so Betty could easily slide in a few dozen more strikes and what could Agnes say about it? Nothing but "mmrmgmgmfmf," because of this darn gag.

Every time she saw the whip move on the screen, she knew her hit was coming. It would be there in a fraction of a second, so there was no way to prepare for it. All it meant was her system could repeatedly have a reaction that spiked her heart rate and adrenaline... only to have it mean nothing as the hit came anyway.

At some point, Betty started to count up from 95. She must have been keeping track in her head. Thankfully, the script wasn't just dozens of pages of numbers going up with the stage directions of 'hit that slut on the ass again.' That would be soul-crushing for Agnes to read AND a waste of printer paper.

These last five hits from Betty were especially hard, whipping the cat-o-nine-tails down with a swing of her whole arm. "96... 97... 98... 99..." She panted, giving her four really hard hits before taking a breath before the last one. Which one would bear the last hit?

Betty brought her arm up slowly... gently dragging the leather whipcords up and across her pussy and balls.

Agnes tensed up. No way. Betty couldn't be THAT cruel, could she? Was she really going to whack her where she's definitely the most vulnerable? What should she do? Cover herself? Hit the deck and curl into a ball like an aspiring turtle? Beg her not to? Not with this gag, she couldn't. There wasn't even a safe word!

She saw the whip move on the projected movie. She shook as she heard the impact... but didn't feel it. For that last one, Betty had been merciful and simply replicated the sound by slapping the inside of her arm with her other hand. It sounded close enough.

Meanwhile, Agnes had worked herself into such a lather, anticipating the impact with such fear and tension... she spontaneously orgasmed without any touching or penetration. She sprayed her jizz into the carpet as her body bucked about before losing her strength and collapsing into the stain she had just created.

Agnes sort of forgot who or where she was for a minute there, but Betty was there, sitting her back up and setting a soft cold pack for Betty to sit on. Agnes screeched at how cold it was at first, so Betty put Agnes' t-shirt between the two. The cooling was very welcome, though she hoisted her balls and pinched her thighs together to keep them off the cold pack.

Betty summoned a box of tissues, never too far out of reach from any recording studio. She grabbed a few tissues and wiped Agnes' face of tears and spit. (Of course, this box was nowhere to be found when Betty's face had to be cleaned.)

Once she discarded the tissues, Betty put both hands on Agnes' shoulders, a physical indication that they were paused. "Do you need a break?" She asked.

Agnes tried to smile past the ball gag. She shook her head 'no.'

"OK." Betty said. "We'll get the gag off in a second, OK?"