Sound, as They Pound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agnes gave her a slightly weary thumbs up.

Betty picked up the control switch and pressed it down again. The film resumed, and so did Betty's new attitude.

"Phew!" She said dramatically, reading from her script. "What a workout that was. If you weren't so impudent, I wouldn't have to exert myself so."

Betty tapped Agnes on the shoulder. She didn't have the script near her, but she had a cue to make a moan through the gag. Agnes made a short inquisitive sound that would work well enough.

"Oh, you want me to take off your gag?" Betty looked down her nose at Agnes.

"Mmm-hmmm." Agnes nodded. She didn't need to check the script for that one.

"Well, if I allow you to have a mouth again..." Betty looked at her nails. That move probably wasn't in the script. "I'll expect to benefit from this transaction. I think you know what I'm suggesting."

Betty gently pulled her sweatshirt off over her head rather than make noise that wouldn't be supported in the movie by unzipping it. She had a small black camisole under it... and something straining under the spandex in her leggings. One gentle motion of her thumb to roll down her waistband released her huge hard erection, a thick strand of precum hanging from the tip. She had clearly wanted to pull this out much earlier than now... but of course, the script hadn't called for it yet.

Agnes stared at it. Maybe it was because she knew her for so long, or maybe because Betty had been grinding Agnes' self-esteem to powder, but... what a beautiful specimen it was. Long, straight, dribbling with delicious clear nectar... she'd want to suck this thing even if she didn't owe anyone money.

Betty waited for May to reach behind Rose's head to remove the ball gag before she did so for Agnes. Once the ball was out of her mouth, Agnes started coughing. She quickly released the switch to not record the choking sounds as Agnes coughed and spat, rubbing her jaw on both sides.

"Are you OK?" Betty asked.

Agnes found her cup of coffee and took a long sip. She gulped and blew out a deep breath. "Yeah, I'm alright. Did that leave marks on my face? It feels like it did."

"It did. I'm sure they'll fade in a few minutes." Betty looked at her script. "You have a line coming up, so you should get your script and be ready for it. It's a very important one."

Agnes turned in place on her cooling pad like a record on a turntable. She recovered her script and flipped through it to the proper page. She brought one of the microphones closer to her mouth. On a three count, Betty started the video up again.

"Oh my!" Agnes got the line perfectly, just as Rose's eyes grew at the sight of May's own cock. Agnes also realized that she was now talking into the microphone that had previously been used to record her spankings. Hopefully, that didn't matter.

"Yeah, baby, you know you want a taste." Betty said confidently. "Why don't you give it a measure?"

Agnes found the tape measure from the list of props. Betty moved the microphone in, as if her cock would give a comment. Agnes stretched the tape along her cock. She moved to say the number, but Betty pointed silently to the script.

She read the number in the script into Betty's microphone. "Eleven and a quarter."

"Looks like I win again." She smirked.

Agnes made the time-out sign again. The video paused.

"What's on your mind?" Betty asked.

Agnes stared at Betty. "You're twelve and a half."

"Yeah." She nodded.

"What was I at, thirteen?"

"About there. Maybe thirteen and a quarter."

Agnes opened her arms. "Are we in the wrong business? Why do the actual porn stars have smaller penises than we do?"

"It's not by that much. I wouldn't kick them out of bed."

"Me, either, I guess. But it's like finding out that a quarterback that could win the Super Bowl was working at a supermarket."

"That's Kurt Warner." Betty said. "You're literally describing Kurt Warner."

"I don't know who that is."

Betty looked off. "I've done a lot of sound work for porn. Working with them, and seeing so much of it, I developed a theory that... mainstream porn might be deliberately under-sizing their measuring. Maybe to make the guys feel like they have a shot against us... or maybe to make us feel better for being bigger, even if we aren't."

Agnes groaned. "I sort of feel bad for supporting this by whacking it to porn every night."

"Well..." Betty shrugged. "Not tonight, at least. You ready?"

"Do I have a line?"

"No, you just start right up." Betty said. "You're so transfixed by my nudity that you start sucking it immediately." She wagged her cock a bit. "You're a good actress, so I'm sure it won't take... TOO much to make this sound convincing."

Betty resumed the playback. Agnes brought her mouth just above Betty's tip. Agnes was facing away from the screen, so Betty put her hand on Agnes' nape to 'gently' guide her downward at the appropriate time. Agnes moaned as her mouth filled with Betty's huge hard cock, but she was soon sucking away without any guidance. Maybe the movements didn't quite match, but Betty wasn't going to stop her.

"Ooh, yeah..." Betty said, improvising while her character's face wasn't on screen. "It's about time you put that mouth to some REAL work."

Agnes blushed. She DID use her mouth for work... and her voice. What a strange thing to say. Was she making stuff up again?

"Yeah... that's so good..." Betty continued, evidently back on script. "Ooh..."

Agnes kept sucking, getting down as far as she could and using her off hand to jerk the lower half up towards her mouth. She'd be lying if she said she hadn't thought about this at some points during their friendship. With their busy schedules... she never thought she'd get the chance.

"You seem to be enjoying being my little sex pet." Betty said. "Maybe you'll not try too hard to pay off the debt, so you can keep sucking me off every day. At the current rate of inflation, you might never really get out from under it." She changed back to the script when Mia's face returned to the screen. "Ooh... ugghh yeahhh...." What absolute dope shot this thing? Just keep the cameras pointed at the cocks! That's what everyone's here for.

She continued improvising once the camera returned to the action. "Yeah, maybe you'll get so used to sucking me, you'll just start underachieving and never reaching your potential, to make SURE your lips aren't too far from my hot cock."

Agnes glanced over at her version of the script. None of that was there. Betty was making all this up on the spot. Was she inspired by their real life? Was Agnes an underachiever? Sure, she hadn't made it big, but she...

A pit opened up in Agnes' stomach. Oh, God, what did she really have? A passion for acting that had led nowhere, and a job that could NEVER lead anywhere, even if she entered that graveyard known as middle management. She had a friend who was deeper in the industry than her, and even she was freelancing in porn production. And here she was, sucking her friend's cock and getting trash talked while she did it. It's a good thing that pit opened up in her, because it's be easier to fill her with jizz like she deserved.

Was this really her future? Permanent financial and sexual servitude to her friend, getting used to give her orgasms like a sex toy...

It... really wasn't SO bad. If she could avoid the spankings, at least. She needed to learn to be better...

Agnes kept it up, going up and down, sucking hard but not too hard. All she could see were Betty's stomach. Surely, Betty would watch the video and let her know when this scene was meant to end, either with a polite tap on the shoulder or by filling her mouth with jizz without warning. Either way worked. But Agnes was in no hurry.

Betty's moans grew a little louder, a little longer, as if approaching a crescendo. Agnes readied herself to gulp down Betty's come like the good little piggy she was...

And then it didn't happen. Betty's volume went down a bit. She giggled and moaned a bit, but didn't seem to be approaching an orgasm as fast as she was.

This is when Agnes noticed that her finger wasn't on the remote control anymore. The movie had paused again.

Agnes pulled Betty's cock out of her mouth to speak. "Why did you pause it?"

"May's about to come right there, so we have to wait until we're ready."

"Was I doing it wrong?"

"You did great. May just comes really fast here. We'll pick it up when I'm about to jizz." Betty put her hand on her cock and started to tug it slowly, directly towards Agnes' face.

"You can keep sucking if you want, or I can get there myself." Betty continued. "Of course, if you find the sight of me jerking off right in your face too arousing to watch without getting involved, you can put that cute mouth back to work. But we're not recording right now. Nothing here will be preserved in high-quality audio format. You won't be doing ME a favor by continuing to suck me off. If you choose to keep sucking my cock, you will be doing it... because you're a slut. You'll just be a whore who can't control herself when someone slings some hot meat in front of her. Are you sure that's the way you want your best friend to look at you forever after?"

Agnes' mouth had formed an O-shape and her eyes drooped without her realizing it. Maybe it was exhaustion, maybe it was a really good cock. Well, it definitely was a great cock, and damn the consequences. Agnes grabbed the base from Betty's grip and started licking it like an ice lolly. Without the video to corral them into pre-filmed positions, now Agnes could do whatever she wanted. And what she wanted was to lap and kiss Betty's cock until bubbles of spit formed at the corner of her mouth.

Betty laughed. "Oh, my god, you're so nasty! I love it!" She pulled her camisole off her body, revealing nothing underneath. "You're making it so HOT in here..." She tossed it onto the armrest of the sofa.

Agnes kept painting Betty's cock with spit until the entire thing was shiny and wet. She moved down to her balls, giving them both a good suck and spit-wash.

Betty groaned deeply. "Why isn't there a good ball-sucking scene in this movie? What a wasted opportunity!"

If there really wasn't a ball-sucking scene or an intentionally wet blowjob... what were the makers of this porn even trying at? Maybe Agnes SHOULD get into porn. At least she knows what works. The two stars don't seem to approach sex with any enthusiasm. Maybe it's because Agnes was slobbering all over her best friends giant penis as she teased her and called her a slut... God, why did it feel so good to be treated like a whore? Even the spanking wasn't so bad, now that her entire rear end was numb from the cold pack. Maybe a few good whacks would warm it back up...

Agnes sucked the now-slippery cock with increased gusto, making noises that would probably be considered exaggerated if they were actually recording. But the only person who would hear them was appreciative. Betty moaned and panted, "Ohh... yeah, I'm gonna... I'm gonna..."

Suddenly, Betty grabbed the remote. "ACTION!" She shouted. Betty grabbed Agnes' head with both hands, holding her face down at the very base of her cock as she ejaculate down Agnes' throat, Betty's little thighs quaking against Agnes' jaw. The microphone was pointed right at Agnes' neck, hopefully able to hear as the huge load splattered into her jizz-craving gullet. She shuddered a few times before releasing Agnes' head and allowing her to remove the cock from her throat.

Agnes had that far-off look that she had gotten a few times tonight already. Betty looked down at the carpet at their feet. She paused the movie. "You know..." Betty said. "My boss is going to pissed that you keep getting your jizz on the carpet."

"Sorry." Agnes said. "I didn't mean to." All Agnes was thinking was... she didn't get to taste a drop of Betty's jizz. She could feel it in her belly, warmer than the coffee she had drank, but her tongue never got the chance to taste it. Agnes had even ejaculated as Betty forced it down her throat, as if her body was getting rid of her own jizz for the superior specimen that had entered her stomach, the way they threw squares out of the nightclub to make room for celebrities and social media influencers.

"OK, babe..." Betty said, reading from her script. "It's time to take this to bed."

Agnes looked around the small studio for the bed. Maybe they would just be up on the couch...

In the video, the two ladies went to a beautiful canopy bed as big almost as a softball field. The bed was surrounded by semisheer curtains, giant downy comforters and about a dozen pillows stacked neatly at the top.

The dubbing crew's 'bed' wasn't so fancy. Betty put a single decorative pillow from a defunct radio station on the floor and brought Agnes down onto it. She found a pair of handcuffs and locked one of the cuffs around Agnes' wrist. She watched on the screen as Rose was chained to a wooden post on the header of the bed. With no such feature handy in the studio, Betty just locked the other half around her own wrist, connecting Agnes' right hand to Betty's left.

Betty took her finger off the button. "I don't think we're stopping this train once this gets started, are we?"

Agnes shook her head. "There's no way it'll be as good if we started over. Let's not lose it by chasing perfection."

"Let's make sure we get this right, then." Betty pulled out the next page of script, which she always seemed to have to hand. They continued recording.

"Are you... going to make love to me?" Agnes asked with some optimism.

"Married people make love." Betty said, oozing with contempt. "Whores fuck."

"Yes, we do, mistress." Agnes nodded. "If we're lucky."

On the screen, May had a wrapped condom that she tore open and unrolled it onto her cock. Betty had something the same general size and shape, ripping it at the right time... but it was a folded pre-moistened computer screen wipe.

Noticing her partner's confusion, Betty paused the movie briefly. "I'm allergic to latex."

"Of course." Agnes nodded, as if she knew that already. "I guess we'll just have to proceed without one."

"It'll be fine." Betty said softly. "It should still sound the same."

Agnes nodded helplessly. Surely, that was the main reason people tried to talk their partners out of condom use... all the NOISE.

Betty started the tape again, rubbing the tip of her cock on Agnes' pussy. She slid it inside, gently at first and slowly pushing it in further with each tentative thrust until the entire thing was inside her.

Agnes shuddered at the huge hot rod that she was now holding. Maybe Betty was right. Not using the condom was the right move. Maybe the actual stars were obligated to use one, the way that modern television shows shy away from portraying tobacco use to avoid encouraging it. But nobody would know that Betty was raw-dogging her like a careless whore.

Betty stayed atop Agnes, both hands above Agnes' shoulders. The cuffed hand held the remote control, keeping the action going. The other hand held one of those grip strengthener things that some people used like stress balls. It would be very discouraging that someone found sex with her so mundane that they needed additional stress relief. Betty squeezed it with every thrust... making a squeak that sounded a bit like creaking mattress springs.

Agnes rolled her head around on the pillow. She didn't have to try to act at all right now. Betty was really giving it to her, perhaps not as hard as she'd like. After all, they had to keep pace with the porn stars, whose job it was to drag this out, to go slow so they wouldn't bust too quickly. Agnes was barely concerned with that, holding herself with her other hand and tugging it slowly. She was sure it wouldn't be heard over that squeaking.

Betty released the hand device to grab the next part of the script. Agnes looked for her line. She could barely see the screen from her uncomfortable angle. She released herself and took the script page from Betty so she could resume her squeaking.

Agnes' line: "Please... please take off the condom."

"Why?" Betty asked. "There's a 50/50 chance it breaks anyway..."

"I want to feel it. I want to feel your come in me..." Agnes begged.

"Oh, I know your game." Betty growled. "You want to seduce me and make me responsible for a child, so you can take a piece of my fortune without earning it. I can't believe you'd sink so low."

As she was on the floor, staring up at the ceiling that kept looking higher and higher, the cold pack protecting her bum from the rough carpet... Agnes certainly felt low. "No, I swear. I just want to feel it for real."

Betty stared down at her, her gaze hardening as she kept up her pace. "How stupid would it be to take a chance with a dumb whore like YOU?" She spat. "I'll bet you're not even on the pill..."

Agnes felt her chest tighten. Was Betty doing this on purpose? Putting Agnes in an uncomfortable situation and then calling her stupid for doing it? It didn't FEEL stupid... it felt so right...

Betty sped up her thrusts. "Whatever. It's YOUR body you're putting at risk. If you... REALLY want to lose those abs you worked so hard for... that's up to you. I hope you didn't forget your birth control the way you forgot to pay your debtors..." She started to get loud, the trash talk abating for wordless moans as she got closer. Agnes readied herself to receive Betty's load...

Before that happened, Betty's squeaking hand relinquished the device to reach down and start tugging on Agnes' cock herself. She jerked it harder than Agnes had when doing it herself. Of course, Agnes couldn't see the screen and her cue. Betty knew they were close to that ever important 'money shot,' and she didn't want them to time it wrong. Agnes wondered if she'd go too fast, missing the cue early rather than late. She tightened herself, trying to resist the unbearable urge to come right then...

Betty's timing was impeccable. She came first, right as her counterpart came. Agnes felt her pussy fill to the brim with Betty's hot seed, and fired her own out instantly. Betty aimed Agnes' big cannon at her own face, soaking Agnes' face with her own ejaculate.

Agnes felt as strong as taffy on a humid day. Her head was filled with stars, the floor spinning beneath her... only to be spun herself by the shoulder. Betty harshly rolled Agnes onto her stomach, then quickly returning to her position on top of her. Both were talking into the same microphone now. She held a page of script in front of both of them, one slightly crumpled and dampened with errant blobs of jizz.

"Don't stop." Agnes begged, as the script obligated her to. "Please fuck my ass?" The line took her by surprise, making it sound like a question.

"Will your lust never be satisfied, Ali?" Betty said. "I'm tired. I don't really feel like it."

"Please, mistress." Agnes whimpered. "I need to feel your hot jizz in all my holes."

"I don't know..." Betty mused. "My cock is really big, and your ass is so small."

"It'll work." Agnes said. "You know I'd never let you down, mistress."

"I don't have any lube."

"That's fine." Agnes tensed. She wasn't sure that it would be fine, feeling Betty's big hot thing up against her rear... the heat coming off it was making her chilled and spanked buttocks warm up again.

"Are you really that much of a whore?" Betty said, whispering equally into their shared microphone and into Agnes' ear. "How many orgasms have I given you, and it's still not enough? No wonder you're bad with money. You just can't control yourself."

Agnes shivered under Betty's body. She was right; she couldn't control herself. The script was written out for her, all her lines previously said and embodied by someone else... and here she was, carrying out someone else's sentence, a woman who didn't even really exist.