Sound, as They Pound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright." Betty said. "If you really insist, I'll fuck your ass, too."

"Thank you, mistress." Agnes said without checking the script. She panted and tried to grab tufts of carpet, readying herself for the hot missile to slide up her ass...

She gasped as something cold touched her in her most tender place. Betty had again put her fingers in her ass... but was smearing something cold and wet on it. Agnes turned her head to see, and Betty showed her a crumpled tube of water-based lubricant.

"I think they were lying about that part." Betty whispered. She still had some lube on her fingers, but not clothing to wipe it off on. She just rubbed her hand on the carpet. After Agnes busted multiple nuts into the carpet, they'd have to have it shampooed anyway.

"Are you ready?" Betty got back into her position atop Agnes.

"Can I clean up?" Agnes croaked.

"Sure."

Agnes wiped her face with the page from the script, hoping there wasn't anything important on the back page. Nobody printed on both sides of a script page, right? She didn't dare ask Betty to lick her face clean as she had for her. She knew who was in charge here, who had the control.

As she thought this, Betty pried open Agnes' left hand and put something in it, something long and stiff...

The remote control.

"We'll go on your cue, OK?" She said. "Start her up when you're ready. Pause it if it's too much."

Agnes looked at the remote. She was finally in control. She could just never press this and her humiliation would never resume. But then again... then she'd never get fucked in the ass by her adorable friend.

Agnes nearly broke down in grateful tears. "Thank you." She said.

Betty pecked her on the cheek before bringing her head back around.

Agnes pressed the button and held it down.

Betty resumed control of everything else. On the screen, May was rubbing her cock against Rose's crack before plunging inside, an action that likely made little sound, but she nevertheless faithfully mimicked.

"I'm going in, babe." Betty cooed. "Hope you really wanted this."

Betty pressed against Agnes' hole, the tip sliding in effortlessly. Betty pushed her hips further, Agnes' mouth falling open as she felt the hot rod slide inside her until Betty's hips touched against Agnes' ass.

Agnes cried out, smothering the sound in her other hand. She twitched and whimpered. Even with her head buried in the pillow, she could hear Betty's tight-lipped giggling. Agnes had come again, once the full thing was inside her. She had messed up ANOTHER section of the carpet. And Betty knew she'd done it. Agnes could just die of shame.

Betty almost expected her to stop the show right there... but Agnes kept clutching the remote control. Betty started to follow along with her video counterpart, drawing out about halfway before thrusting it back down with greater force.

Agnes let out some delirious moans that grew a little more pained as Betty kept humping away. "Better bite that pillow hard, baby." Betty said. "This is what you begged me for."

Technically, that was true. But Betty's hips were slapping against her still-tender buttocks with each thrust. Compared to that, the sodomy didn't really hurt. Much.

Betty brought her head to Agnes' left, licking and nibbling at her ear. Agnes trembled and shuddered as Betty continued to rail away. There didn't see to be any more dialogue, so it all just melted into moans and grunts. Agnes nearly forgot that they were recording, making sounds for herself rather than to add them to this video. She was almost helpless to do anything else. She COULD release the button and recording would stop... but then so would the sex.

Betty picked up the speed, thrusting hard and deep into Agnes. Agnes huffed and grunted as she bit the pillow just as she was told. Her muscles started to tense and tremble, tightening against each other. She held her breath and waited for Betty to finish.

The moment the first burst of hot jizz entered Agnes, she came again, right into the carpet. Betty held herself inside Agnes' rear, like she held the sword and Agnes was the scabbard. She grunted and blasted into her ass many times before collapsing atop her.

Agnes stayed still, gulping for breath as she felt Betty's seed warm her nethers, as if it was crawling through whole body via her bloodstream. She felt her eyelids grow heavy, her muscles weaken... she almost fainted right there, in her newly formed puddle of jizz under her hips... before Betty leaned her head past Agnes' and planted a kiss right on her lips.

Was this in the script? Probably, but who cares? Agnes brought her free hand up and held her head as they tangled their tongues together, rolling about on the floor. This would surely make their fake kissing sounds at the start of the movie sound incredibly unconvincing. Then again, those watching the final product might complain about this porno all about debasement and domination ended with the pair breathlessly gasping about how beautiful and sexy they found their partner, and how deep their devotion really went. It's far too mushy. The director should have cut that out, really.

This kissing went on for a while before Betty broke away for a moment to whisper, "You can let go now."

Agnes opened her eyes. She didn't think Betty was referring to the hand currently on Betty's ass. Agnes craned her neck backwards, looking towards the projection screen. Despite holding the button down... nothing was playing.

"It's over?" She asked.

"We lasted longer than they did..." Betty smiled. "And I think that first take will work just fine."

Agnes looked to her hand. She was still holding the button down tightly, as if her hand had fallen asleep and she'd forgotten what she was doing. She dropped the remote and brought both hands to Betty's face, pulling her in for more kisses, rolling off her back and getting atop her.

She never thought this would ever happen. But she was on top of her best friend, her blonde hair tangled and scattered across the pillow and floor... and a big smile she hadn't seen much lately. The fierce dom that she had faced for the duration of this film was gone. All that was left was sweet little Betty.

Betty chuckled softly and bit her lip before speaking. "Thank you so much for coming, Agnes."

"It's my pleasure." Agnes grinned.

Betty rolled her shoulders a bit, quite comfortable underneath Agnes' hot sweaty body. She said one more thing before hoping to just drift off to dreamland, three little words that would change everything.

"I owe you."

Agnes had almost brought her head down to join her in slumber... until she heard that.

"Oh yeah?" Agnes whispered, almost a growl, putting her hands in Betty's. "Well... let's pay that off right away." Agnes pulled Betty's arm out to her sides and held them in place.

Betty looked up, mostly helpless as the taller woman held her arms out. "What are you doing?" She smiled nervously.

"I'm treating you the same way you treated me when I owed you something." Agnes stared at her.

"Hey, come on... that was just acting, you know?" Betty trembled a bit, unable or unwilling to worm her way out of Agnes' grip. "We... just had roles to play. That's all over now. I just... played the part."

"YOU got to pick which part you played." She said. "And you picked the one who got to spank and fuck me mercilessly. Doesn't seem fair that I never got any pussy tonight, does it?"

"It's how they shot it!" Betty cried. "It's not my fault."

Agnes put one hand on Betty's throat. She didn't squeeze, but she left it there as if she could start at any time. Betty gasped and hooked her fingers into the space between Agnes' hand and her neck, like it was the collar of a turtleneck that was one size too small.

"If you just brought me over to help finish your movie, then I guess there's no need for me to fuck you. The movie's over." Agnes growled. "But if this was all just a ruse to mess around and release unresolved feelings for your sexy and hung best friend... then I want more."

Betty panted under Anges' gentle yet intolerably stern grip. "It just... got out of hand, you know?" She said shyly.

"Betty?"

"Yes?"

Agnes leaned in and whispered into her ear. "You're not that good of an actress."

Betty blushed, frowning.

Agnes chuckled. It was perhaps a hundredth of the humiliation that she had just suffered... but now she understood why Betty had seemed to enjoy it so much. She took her hand off her throat and brought her in for a long kiss.

"Do it." Betty whispered, intolerably quiet.

"Yes, mistress." Agnes immediately leaned in and Betty grunted as Agnes slid her cock deep into her pussy.

Betty let out a mighty moan.

"See? You wouldn't have wanted to miss this..." Agnes purred, thrusting into her. "I hope you're on the pill."

"I'm not..."

"Even better."

"UGH! You're pushing me! I'm going to get a rug burn on my butt!"

"Oh, gosh, that's MUCH worse than getting whipped a hundred times!"

"You loved it!"

"Yeah, well, love THIS!"

"Aaahh... mmmyyeaahh!!"

In the modern world of twenty-four hour programming and syndicated reruns, no networks actually used the phrase 'this ends out broadcast day.' Just the same, Agnes' and Betty's day would not end at midnight, or for a long while yet.

---

The sun shone through Agnes' eyelids and slowly woke her the next morning. Even after a night she'd never forget, she wasn't sure why she was waking up on the floor... why she didn't seem to have a pillow or anything... why her hands were handcuffed behind her back. She looked about and saw her friend Betty on the floor, nude and asleep.

The nice memories were beginning to return to focus. Betty had called her to help her with a video project, and soon after... a lot of dirty talk was said and dirty sex was had. It was nice... that wasn't even the sun that had awoken her, it was just the lights in the studio. Sleeping in a soundproof room proved to be very easy, even when on the floor. Much nicer than her apartment that faces the street...

Agnes wearily brought herself to a sitting position, blinking her eyes and smacking her lips. She'd love some coffee... she wondered if there was any more coffee to make in that little break room. She looked over to the window where the control panel was.

Someone was standing there. A man with a head shaved bald, mustache, suit coat, colorful button-up shirt and bolo tie. He was holding a Beta tape, possibly the final mixed version of the porn they had dubbed last night.

Agnes gasped, thrashing her arms behind her. She tried to get up off the floor... but her legs were tied together, too. Now she remembered doing that, too late to hide her shame as her erection grew with no limbs to hide it. She tried to hide herself somewhere, but her butt still hurt too much to bounce about...

Betty came to her rescue, tossing her black camisole on Agnes' erection like a tent. It wasn't much, but it was a bit better than total helpless nudity. Betty cupped her hands on Agnes' breasts, kneeling behind her to hide her own nudity behind Agnes' torso.

"Hey, Dave." Betty smiled, looking up at him. "I guess it's seven, huh?"

Dave just stared at them. "What happened in there?" He asked.

"Well..." Betty stalled. "Why don't you tell him, Agnes?"

Agnes glared at her. This was deliberate. She just wanted to see how she'd react in another embarrassing situation. She sighed. "I'm her friend. We... created a new soundtrack for that video."

Dave looked down to the video tape, and then back out to them. "In there?" He asked.

Agnes looked off. "It was her idea!"

"It worked, didn't it?" Betty said. "We met the deadline with time to spare."

Dave didn't ask what they had done with that 'time to spare.' He walked around to the door to the studio and opened it. He exhaled sharply as the wave of funk finally escaped the little enclosed room. He waved it away from his face as if it was a cloud of cigar smoke. "You weren't kidding, were you?"

"Yeah, she and I... got a little carried away with the recreation." Agnes confessed.

He looked down to the two mostly nude women. "If you were going through all that trouble..." He began. "...why not just film it?"

Betty's mouth dropped open in shock. She stood up, somehow taking the camisole covering Agnes' cock with her she stood up, fist indignantly poised on her hip.

"Excuse ME, sir..." She sneered, standing there nude, erect and covered in dried jizz. "But what kind of women do you think we ARE?"