All Comments on 'Sounds Good Ch. 04: The Librarian'

by plushpeach

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dispatcher59dispatcher59over 5 years ago
Edging is the best

There's nothing so exciting as getting so close to orgasm, then holding off to prolong the arousal. It will take some practice to really master it, but the effort is worthwhile. The real fun is for Diane to get him so close to coming that he actually does, but not fully. It's possible to get right to the point of orgasm, then back off. The feel of come flowing on its own, not being forced out, is really intense. At his age, Peter should be able to release a substantial amount of come, which makes for a lot of sexy fun, as he can drool it onto Diane's tits, bush, face, or inside her. Inside her is really good, since he can watch his sperm drip from her after he pulls out, then put his cock back in for the incredibly sexy feel of sloppy seconds. I've done this many times, and it's always fun for both of us.

Well done series. Looking forward to more adventures.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
That one was hot

Wouldn't mind more like that

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Nice but disappointing

You have a great storyline here but feel you don't quite hit the mark.

1. Bit hard for balls to hit her arse with both standing in the shower scene. Perhaps she has one that really sags to her knees.

2, I have never heard audio specific sex tapes, but imagine the actors would need to tell the audience what is happening. A few sounds and a groan would not be enough. By now they should be able to adlib a good sex scene, but you have the guy act like he has never seen her tits before. It is way past that point in their relationship. You have missed great opportunites for humour by keeping them mute during what should be a noisy audio session, even a practice one. Do you need a writing partner to produce the needed dialogue for the audio sessions?

Otherwise an enjoyable ride as their real relationship moves forward.

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
HOT

So satisfying

WOW WOW WOW

Peter, on the other hand, was disappointed he wasn't allowed to finish. He just wanted to cum so badly. Diane traced her fingers across his shaft lightly, barely making contact, which drove him crazy. In a bold move, Peter slapped Diane's ass, grabbing a handful of it and pulling her in tight. She giggled in surprise, taking hold of his hard cock again, beginning to pump. As she massaged his cock, he kept his hand on her rear end, cupping one large cheek in his whole hand. The soft silk of Diane's panties felt so heavenly, like he was palming a cloud. Diane moaned in pleasure

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is the most erotic and satisfying of the series. I know someone physically very much like Diane, and I think about her whenever I'm reading this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous