Sourpuss Pt. 02

Story Info
Sourpuss has gone shopping and comes home to play.
1.9k words
4.43
17.2k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

"Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking"

( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o )

"Andy, I need you to take care of the first floor windows when you come over tomorrow. Do you have the equipment or should I go shopping?"

It was Ms. Melonosky, the neighborhood sourpuss on the phone. Recently I had started to do some landscaping for her. And I provided other 'services' as needed. It was good money. And the 'services' were amazing!

She may have had a reputation as a sourpuss but she was the best fuck I'd ever had! Her 'Hands-Free Tittie Fuck' was to die for! She had amazingly large 2300 cc implants, a svelte waist and hips and an oral fixation that I was happy to help her alleviate. When she first put the moves on me I got three blow jobs before we even kissed!

She kept her hot-as-fuck body hidden when she was out in public. Smothered in long, loosely fitting dresses, droopy sweaters and large floppy hats to hide her waist length dark hair she made herself look drab and unappealing. She looked like the proverbial spinster. Until she got you in private!

She may have been in her forties but she was the hottest piece of ass I'd ever encountered!

"It's fine, Ms. Melonosky, I have a bucket, squeegee and rags. I'm set. I'll come over around 9 if that's okay?"

"That's fine. I'm not sure if I'll be home but you know where everything is. And I don't need to be there for you to take care of everything. Oh, and I also need you to weed the flower bed in front of my bedroom windows, okay?"

"Fine."

Okay, until tomorrow Andy" She hung up.

So the next morning I was cleaning windows on the first floor. It wasn't that big of a house so I was close to done by eleven in the morning. I saved the bedroom for last since I would have to weed the flower beds too.

Most of the sunlight for her bedroom came thru the sliding glass doors. She could lie in that enormous bed and look out at the pool and the privacy fence that she had at her property line. Her curtains were pulled back so I had a view of the whole bedroom.

I had just started to weed when I heard a car pull up. It didn't surprise me then when she walked into the bedroom and dropped some packages on the bed.

I waved hello but she either didn't see me or chose to ignore me. So I shrugged and went back to work. For a couple of moments!

With her back to me Ms. Melonosky began to disrobe. She dropped her ankle length skirt to the floor and then unbuttoned her blouse. That followed the skirt onto the floor.

She stood for a moment looking at herself in the full length mirror. I had a view of both the front and the rear from where I was kneeling in the flower bed. I was struck again by the difference between her public appearance as a dowdy frumpy older woman and the hot-as-fuck femme fatale seductress she was in private.

Momentarily she cupped her huge silicone enlarged breasts before removing her 34-L cup bra. She didn't just drop this on the floor. Instead she grasped the bra straps just above the cups and slowly pulled it up. She pulled up on it several times, bouncing her boobs in the cups before finally pulling it straight up and off. I watched in the mirror as those big TITS! bounced and shivered to a halt. Her nipples were erect and she paused to pinch them before she started to take off her panties.

Were you to meet Ms. Melonosky on the street she would probably snub you. But looking at her with her hair pulled into a tight bun, wearing no makeup, dowdy bulky clothes with an ever-present sweater and flat shoes you would never imagine seeing her as I was!

As I watched she pulled on a skimpy pair of thong panties and stepped into a pair of stiletto heels that lifted her up at least four inches. Her legs and butt looked amazing! Her taut defined torso and long slender waist were counter-point to those amazing 2300 cc implant enhanced TITS!

She unpinned her hair, ran her hands thru it several times to get it to cascade down her back. She really did have lovely hair!

She opened up another box and pulled out some frilly underthings. Bending at the waist she snuggled her TITS! into a bra and stood up to fasten it. It was a front closure half-bra, that cupped and lifted her TITS! with out covering her nipples.

She stopped to admire how she looked. She turned from side to side looking at how her TITS! were made to look even better and bigger by the bra. Those big rounded masses, supported from below, billowed up on her chest. They were at least the size of volleyballs!

As I stared at her she caressed and fondled her TITS! She pinched her nipples and reached out with her long tongue to lick them before she lifted each one to her mouth and sucked both of those impressive TITS!

I crept a little closer to the door. I was getting a stiffie watching her play with herself. She still hadn't seen me kneeling in the flower bed outside her door. She was slowly stroking her body, Sweeping her hands over her abdomen, across her butt, and fluffing and primping her boobs.

She strolled to the bedside table and pulled out a dildo from the drawer. It seemed to be rubber and was a natural looking dick about seven or eight inches long.

She perched herself on the side of the bed in profile to me. While I watched she licked and kissed her way up from the ball sack to the tip of the dildo. Her tongue came out to swirl around the head and then she ran her mouth up and down the shaft several times.

While I watched she lifted the dildo up, grasping it by the ball sack, tilted her head back and started to push it into her mouth. Her head was tilted back, opening her throat and she was taking the dildo deeper and deeper. It filled her mouth and there were still inches and inches of thick rubber cock to go.

She didn't give up. She didn't even hesitate! I could see her throat distending as she worked to take more and more. Even thru the door I could hear her moaning in pleasure as she took it deeper and deeper.

At last, with a growl of satisfaction, her lips touched the ball sack. She paused there for a few moments. Her eyes were closed as she savored her accomplishment. Then she drew the phony dick back out and pressed it back down until her lips were pressed against the dildoes testicles again.

She drew it out, licked it off and kissed its head and then began to run it in and out. Her other hand was clutching at her TITS! squeezing and pressing them against her chest while deep-throating the dildo. She was ramming that prong in and out, going faster and faster.

I was amazed at how fast she could take it and pull it out to do it all again. I was amazed and aroused. My cock was at full length in my shorts! I was getting uncomfortable so I tried to adjust myself and I finally just pulled it out into the open.Ms. Melonosky wasn't paying any attention. She never even glanced toward where I was crouched outside her bedroom.

Finally with a gasp she extracted the dildo and collapsed back onto the bed. She lay there for a moment or two and then she rolled over and pulled out another dildo. This one was pink plastic and when she hit the switch on the bottom it began to hum and vibrate. It was about the same size as the other one and she was running it over and around her pussy lips. One hand was holding the vibrator the other was stroking her inner thighs and diddling her clit.

Soon enough she was lazily stroking her naked pussy with the tip of the dildo and then she began to ease it between her lips. She was moaning with excitement as she went. Her other hand brought her original dildo to her mouth and she began to lick and tongue it while starting to drive the vibrator into her soaking wet cunt.

Deeper and deeper she went. She was lifting and dropping her hips as she took the vibrator further and further into her pussy. At last she was getting as much of it as she could force into herself. Yips of pleasure were coming from her in a regular stream, only muffled from time to time by the rubber dildo that she was still attending to.

She climaxed in a series of hip-thrusting moves that lifted her up so that only her heels and head were touching the bed! She stayed arched like that for almost a full minute while she had a series of orgasms wash thru her.

When her hips dropped to the bed it was only so that she could flip over onto her knees. As I watched she forced the pink plastic prick as deep into her as she could manage. At the same time she plunged her mouth over the rubber dildo. In one convulsive movement she swallowed the rubber dick to the bottom while cramming her pussy as full of the vibrator as she could. For minutes on end she continued to fill herself at both ends. Again and again she shrieked in joy as she pushed herself to climax after climax.

I was amazed at her stamina. She bounced from peak to peak while I watched, thunderstruck. I had never seen a woman cum like this. It was amazing. Without realizing what was happening I came like a fire hose, splashing my cum onto the glass door as I watched Ms. Melonosky freeze in position with one dildo in her throat and another in her pussy.

She finally collapsed onto the bed. She didn't move. I took a couple of moments to tuck myself away and straighten up my clothes. When I glanced back into the bedroom I saw the she was now sitting up in the bed. And looking at me!

She rose and padded to the door. Still looking at me she pressed herself against the glass. Her arms were lifted up over her head and her boobs flattened as much as they could, she wiped her groin across the glass and she kissed the door with lots of tongue action. The entire time she was watching my reaction. And my reaction was to spring another hard-on.

She slid the door open and reached out to draw me into the bedroom. She pulled me over to her make up table. She hadn't said a word to me and now she pulled out a leather collar which she buckled around her neck.

"I've been a bad girl," she told me in a husky voice. She attached a leash to the collar and gave me the handle. "You need to punish me, Andy. And then you need to clean off the mess you left on the door!"

Sourpuss, Part 2

The EnDDD

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers