All Comments on 'Sourpuss Pt. 02'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Getting good, but "TITS!" is distracting to read...

DDDDaveDDDDaveabout 4 years agoAuthor
Oops

I thought it was cute!

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 4 years ago
Fair And Balanced

If, you thought "TITS!" was cute, then when are you going to have your female protagonists yelling: "COCK!" like sex-drugged zombies?

DDDDaveDDDDaveabout 4 years agoAuthor
Excellent!

I had not thought of that. But I can see that it is something that I'll have to add in the next story I work on. Thanks for the idea!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent!

A little different from your norm, and I appreciated it. Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

I wanted Andy to take place of the dildo in her mouth. I got so excited thinking that was going to happen.

HungBigBenHungBigBenalmost 3 years ago

Excellent continuation....lots of possibilities for more chapters and adventures for her. She needs to meet a man with a lot bigger cock....far bigger than her cleavage...and fuck her deep...stretch her out wide...takes two days of sex just to stretch her out wide enough to get six inches in...his cocks head...then finally...days later...hits her deep cervix at 12 inches....and then slowly over a few days, stretches out her cervical sphincter...and pushes in and over more days of constant sex...stretches out her cervical sphincter and her uterus canal...and eventually finds the back/bottom of her deeeeeep womb canal (uterus canal) and still has inches left out in the "cold"....and fills her with cum....and she gets pregnant...and her pregnancy breasts become so big...she has her implants removed...and her post pregnancy breasts are even larger and firmer and bigger and rounder than her implants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sourpuss Previous Part
Sourpuss Series Info