South African Women Got Booty

Story Info
South African MILF meets Jamaican stud.
1.1k words
3.47
15k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

Meet Amahle Kungawo, a six-foot-tall, curvy Black woman of South African descent living in the City of Gatineau, Quebec. At the age of forty three, this fine South African dame is enjoying all that life has to offer. Amahle owns three townhouses not far from the Portage Area, and rents them out to college student types. For the most part, business is good even though Covid has slowed things down. Amahle has been feeling bored and restless ever since her African American husband Omar O'Keefe died in a plane crash.

As far as widows go, Amahle Kungawo is the sexiest of them all. Born in the environs of Johannesburg, South Africa, to a Black mother and White father, Amahle is fine, sexy and as the saying goes, exotically beautiful. Amahle left South Africa two decades ago, and moved to the City of Montreal, Quebec. While at the University of Montreal, Amahle met a handsome African American expat named Omar O'Keefe, and they ended up getting married. They had a glorious decade together, and then Omar died. In these uncertain times, Amahle has learned to make her own fun...

Amahle Kungawo has a high sex drive, and loves all things kink. She has been dabbling in the world of BDSM. For a time, Amahle identified as a dominatrix but discovered that she likes switching. The sultry South African dame likes to give it, sure, but sometimes she also enjoys taking it. Amahle used to attend BDSM play parties in Ottawa and Gatineau, but found them boring. Most of the people at those parties lacked in the Melanin department, and that's just too bad for Amahle.

In the world of BDSM, there is a serious lack of racial diversity. Minorities such as Africans, Arabs and Asians are seen as exotic sexual playthings by most White folks in the world of BDSM. Amahle received a lot of attention from White males but didn't want to become one of their playthings. Whether submissive or dominant, they saw her as something other. Amahle is one of those rare Black women in the world of BDSM who's not allergic to Black men. This makes her something of an exception, to be sure.

Amahle Kungawo has a penchant for younger men, and the fact that most of her tenants are young Black men attending college or university in the Capital region has nothing to do with it. The way Amahle figures it, opposites most definitely do attract. Older women and younger men get along fine in the bedroom, and society should learn to get over its hang-ups and let freaks do their own thing without judgement. It's how the world becomes a better place, for sure.

A lot of Black women hesitate to get with younger Black men because they are worried about what society thinks of them. Amahle doesn't have that problem. The horny Black mama likes to get with Black men who are half her age because their sex drive matches hers. Amahle isn't above mixing business with pleasure. When one of her tenants is late with the rent, Amahle likes to work out payment plans. It usually works out fine for all involved.

The way Amahle Kungawo figures it, as a relatively well-to-do Black landlady who provides room and board to young Black male tenants, she is providing a great service to the Black Canadian community. How many young Black men get turned away by White landlords and White landladies when they want to check out property listings? Amahle is a good woman who is helping out her community. So what if she's also getting her womanly needs met at the same time?

"This is hot," Amahle said to her tenant, a slim, light-skinned young Black man named Billy Stephenson. She lay on her bed, legs spread as Billy buried his face between her thick dark thighs. From the moment Amahle met Billy, she knew he would be good in bed. A newcomer to Ottawa by way of Kingston, Jamaica, Billy attends Algonquin College and likes to do his own thing. Amahle had major plans for Billy, and that fine body of his. The brother is full of potential...

"Hmm, you taste wonderful, ma'am," Billy paused to say before he resumed eating Amahle's pussy. Billy has been with a few ladies at Algonquin College, mostly White chicks from the Ottawa area who are curious about Black men. Billy loves White women, for they are fun, in and out of the bedroom, but there's nothing like the body of a Black MILF. Sexy Black women of a certain age have legendary sexual powers and Billy has been wanting a piece of his landlady Amahle ever since he met her. The lady proved to be worth the wait.

"Less talking, more licking," Amahle cooed softly, caressing the back of Billy's dreadlocked head as he ate her pussy. Amahle rubbed her erect nipples and sighed happily as Billy fingered her pussy while eating her out. Amahle has been with Black men from places like Jamaica, the island of Haiti, Nigeria, Kenya, Mauritania, Britain and even France. By far, the Black men from the Caribbean are the best in the bedroom. Do Afro-Caribbean dicks fit inside African vaginas? They most definitely do!

"Hmm, that ass is amazing," Billy said as Amahle got on all fours, regaling him with the sight of her thick brown ass. Billy caressed Amahle's big ass and then rolled a condom on his hard dick. Amahle purred with contentment as Billy pushed his hard dick into her. Gripping Amahle's hips, Billy began fucking her with deep, passionate strokes. He'd been wanting to tap that ass ever since his landlady showed him the house while wearing a red tank top and neon-blue booty shorts. South African women got booty, Billy thought as he fucked Amahle like there was no tomorrow.

"Fuck me harder," Amahle squealed, and Billy, happy to oblige, smacked her big brown ass while fucking her. Big-booty mature Black women like Amahle were designed to take dick, and Billy is more than happy to do his duty as a real Black man by fucking them like mother nature herself intended. Grabbing hold of Amahle's long dark hair, Billy yanked her back while drilling his dick into her pussy. Amahle moaned deeply as Billy dicked her down, and he didn't let out until she came, squealing as a rock-hard orgasm rocked her sultry body. Good times, for real.

Afterwards, Amahle and Billy took a shower and then parted ways. Billy walked to Portage and took a bus to Ottawa. He was going to Baseline Road to visit one of his favorite freaks, a blonde-haired White chick named Isabel who sucks dick like a pro. With school out and nothing to do besides his job at the grocery store, Billy is chasing pussy of all colors like it's going out of style. The brother goes around but he fucks responsibly by always using condoms, so don't hate his game. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers