South Beach Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned the favor and began kissing Luc's neck. His stubble was both an irritant and a turn on. Our cocks were still pressed together when I reached down to touch his man handle. His cock was firm, warm and felt wet and smooth from his time in Carleen's pussy. I licked my fingers and could taste Carleen's juices. I've always been a very oral sexual partner and decided this was my chance to experience the best of both.

"Luc, why don't you lay down on the bed next to Carleen?"

He made himself comfortable next to my wife and the two of them exchanged a kiss. I was standing at the foot of the bed when I leaned over and grabbed Luc's cock with both hands. My left hand cupping his balls, the thumb and index finger on my right hand stroking precum out of his cock. I leaned over a little more and took the head of his cock into my mouth.

A rush of thoughts went through my head. "Holy shit, I have another man's cock in my mouth! What am I doing? What will Carleen think? Do I even know what I'm doing?"

Excitement won over doubt and guilt and I continued to work my tongue in circles around the tip and then the shaft of his dick. Luc was enjoying his rookie blowjob and for a moment grabbed the back of my head to entice me deeper. I could taste both the pussy juice on his cock and the sweet and salty cum oozing from his penis. I wanted more. I grabbed Luc's cock with one hand and began sucking intently while stroking his cock. His abs started contracting and I knew what to expect. Within seconds he was shooting his load down my throat, the load that Carleen helped create and now I was able to receive. I damn near choked on the volume of cum he was shooting, but I wasn't about to waste a drop. When his orgasm stopped, Luc was wiped out. He excused himself and went to the bathroom to clean up.

"How was it?" Carleen asked. I replied that it wasn't what I was expecting and I was still hard! She reached out to me and we squeezed each other tightly, reaffirming our commitment to one another. I knew she wouldn't kiss me with my mouth covered in cum, so I kissed her neck and snuggled as I caressed her tits.

Luc returned from the bathroom and his cock now lay flaccid as if he had worn it out. All three of us now lay on the bed, one on each side of Carleen and we took turns kissing her body and fingering her still soaking wet pussy. I could feel her clit getting harder so I decided it was my turn to fill her vagina. Carleen eagerly spread her legs as I approached with my stiffened cock. My dick slid into her pussy easily like two friends getting back together. Her pussy lips were engorged from the activity of the evening and it felt good to have my dick back into familiar territory. Luc obliged my wife the same way I had while he was fucking her and played teasingly with her clit while my cock slid in and out. Occasionally he would lean in and lick both Carleen's pussy and my cock as we continued our sexual dance. He told Carleen how beautiful she was and I could tell he meant it. The man had already shot a monster load, but his cock was returning to full form as he played with both of our bodies.

I held off as long as I could, but the moment was too much and my dick exploded cum both in and out of Carleen's pussy. The orgasm was intense, almost as intense as the first time Carleen and I had sex. Luc, who must enjoy the taste of cum as much as I do, licked his fingers clean after fingering Carleen's cum soaked vagina.

Luc got off the bed first. "I better get back to Ana. If she's not already asleep, I will have to fuck her before going to bed. She will be jealous that she missed out on the fun. Maybe we can do this again?"

I smiled and said that what we had was an amazing experience, but I didn't think Carleen would be comfortable with another woman in the room. It was a huge gift to me that she was able to share another man with me.

Luc continued, "Carleen, I may not be able to convince you to have sex with a woman, but my wife has magical hands. Many women have told her that she has given them better orgasms than the men! Think about it and let us know." With that, Luc said goodbye and Carleen and I lay in bed together still drunk from the alcohol and the intense pleasure we had both shared.

"Thank you for fulfilling my fantasy," I said with near tears in my eyes.

"I'm glad you were able to experience the other side of your sexuality. It was definitely a little weird at first, but it was a huge turn on to have two men vying for my attention and fucking me. I never imagined I would experience another man that way and it was exciting to let my body melt into another man. But at the same time, it was comforting knowing you were with me and loving me. Does that make me a slut?" she asked.

"Oh, hell no!" I retorted. "It makes you an angel. I love you now more than ever for helping me discover who I really am."

We continued to talk about the experience to the point where we were both so turned on reliving the night that we fucked twice again before finally passing out from exhaustion. I don't know if we will ever have another threesome, but we both are open to it happening if the right man (or woman?) comes along.

12