South of Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of this coincided with the main reception coming to an end. Alexandra suggested we go to the hotel bar where the after party was supposed to continue into the wee hours. Except that Alexandra pulled me straight through the bar to the elevators beyond and ten minutes later we were undressing in her room.

On the ride up I found out that Lexi (she told me to call her that) had been recently been dumped by her longtime boyfriend. His reason for the dumping was something along the lines of blaming Lexi 'for not being open enough and spontaneous about sex'.

"So I'm telling you here and now Michael Taggert, I won't say 'no' to any kind of regular sex you want to do, but I'm not into pain or humiliation...I think I got quite enough of that from my fucking asshole of an ex."

She did not say 'no' once. There were lots of 'oh's' and 'ah's' and 'more' and 'harder' and 'faster' and a whole bunch of 'yeses.' Turns out the idiot asshole had hardly ever gone down on her with any degree of proficiency add to that he didn't have much in the way of stamina. He was not a lot more than your basic one and done dickhead.

When I went down on her for the second time, right after we'd fucked - she just lost it. It was a long, long very satisfying night. A night interspersed with more Walker family stories many featuring her Nana (Margie). What was funny about all this was that Margie was the only grandma (it's simple math 22 years of marriage and a 19 year old Lexi, you do the work) she really knew. Lexi's mom and dad had a rough stretch for awhile and Lexi ended up spending a couple of summers with Margie. They were clearly very close.

I just didn't realize how close.

Which was why "I can't believe you fucked my Nana!" was so shocking. I was stunned into silence "I mean seriously Michael I was in her room when she returned Friday afternoon. There was no disguising that smile...or that walk! She looked embarrassed, even shamed for a moment, but I just ran and hugged her and told her how happy I was for her. I made her tell me everything, and she did - except for your name - Nana would not tell me that. Then when she noticed you dancing with her 'peers' she said, 'Alexandra dear, what you are seeing before you are the actions of a true gentleman." And she looked at you with real pride, and when you asked her to dance she just about floated out onto that dance floor. That's when I knew it was you, and I decided that you were going to be mine tonight, and all night."

"And to think that I was sure I was the seducing you." A bald faced lie on my part, but one that elicited a melodious giggle from Lexi. She rolled off the bed, beckoning me to the shower.

Within which I did not rise to the occasion. I mean come on, at one point in our nocturnal activities Alex wanted to reenact everything that Margie and I had done on Friday afternoon. I even had to stand on a chair while she gave me a blowjob. (She'll never hear it from me but she should ask Margie for a few helpful hints.) Then she was determined to have as many orgasms as she could while riding me cowgirl (based on how sore my dick was she came close.) Then the doggy style ending left my knees raw by the time I finally came (fricken' number five on the evening or more accurately early the next morning). Which was why my dick was completely unresponsive to Lexi's in the shower efforts. C'mon man, I'm only human.

Never the less the reality of my absolute flaccidity was a fact that Lexi seemed to regard with pride and honor. She looked at it, gave it a gentle fondle, released it, and then smiled. Yeah Lexi job well done. Showered and refreshed I kissed her good-bye, and returned to my room for a few hours of sleep.

Fortunately the casual post wedding breakfast was still happening when I finally got out of bed. I was desperate for caffeine so headed straight for the barista and ordered a double shot cappuccino. I passed my parents, dad gave me a conspiratorial wink, mom's expression was more, let's just say it was tight lipped. Coffee in hand, I went to the omelette station and asked for one with everything, 'and don't skimp on the heat.' I was watching it cook when arms encircled me, gave me a quick squeeze and released me. I looked over my shoulder at a beaming Lexi. She invited me to join her table, which when I arrived had one other person sitting there...one Margarette Sheffield Walker.

We spent the next two hours talking career paths and college plans, travel opportunities, and the like. Every so often a 'Walker' would drift by to pay their respects or just snoop at bit. Watching Margie handle them, especially those older than her was a master class in diplomacy and familial leadership. Lexi whispered in my ear that she would be enrolling herself in a Walker Family Apprenticeship once she finished University.

I wished them well, kissed each on the cheek, and went back to my room to pack and check out. We flew home later that day.

==========

I looked at CC (yes, that CC from Extreme Measures), sipped my beer and slow bounced my eyebrows. This was like fifteen years after the wedding and I was finally telling her about what happened. CC, or Chrissy is one of my oldest friends, and received a doctorate in Psychology. Dr Conways specialty is in working with adolescents, in particular regarding their sexuality (CC came out as unabashedly lesbian in high school.) She's written books, conducted seminars, and done all kinds of television. We'd mostly lost contact after high school, then reunited over the holidays just a year ago. We get together when we can. She considers the history of my sexlife a source of great entertainment.

"Good Lord Michael, you are shameless! You had sex with a grandmother and her granddaughter on the same day."

"No! It was not on the same day...not the same day at all. One was Friday afternoon and the other was actually very early Sunday morning...so three days actually, so Friday, and then nothing happened on Saturday, and Sunday morning."

Chrissy was having none of that. "It's not the when Michael, it's more the who. And in this case it is a grandmother and a granddaughter...at the same event. In the same location Michael."

"Yes and no. Remember CC, Margie is not Lexi's grandmother by blood, she's her step grandma. And I did not go after either one, they went after me. I was just there, and they...they..."

"Yeah Michael, potato pahtato you were just there...they came after you...is this sounding at all familiar to you? Don't you see the common theme developing here?" Oh, that one stung, like I said we've been sharing. I do have a certain history, but it is not at all how Chrissy is insinuating.

"Hey, now wait a sec CC...you're trying to make this out like I have some sort of diabolical plan. None of this was planned...things just happen to me. I mean, just look at all the things that we have talked about...I swear, they're like these crazy stories that are hard to believe and yet they have happened to me. Every one is true, you of all people know that, who could make this crazy shit up...not me...I mean seriously Chrissy, most people just wouldn't believe me...

Life is sweet, take it as it comes...you might too.

12