South Tower - The Security Guard's Tale Pt. 04

Story Info
Work and home continue to get more complicated for Lance.
2.6k words
4.46
6.3k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was standing in the elevator, watching the doors close to the 35th floor. He pressed the button for "Lobby", the largest, spacebar-type button at the bottom of the panel. Lance wasn't sure of much with his employer these days. He had been sure that he had total autonomy at his club, then they appointed a transformed woman, of all people, to manage it. She seemed to be exceptionally rare in that she retained nearly all of her intelligence, or maybe even gained some. Lance had not known her prior to her experience at the resort. That said, he didn't appreciate the intrusion into "his" space.

He had been sure that this was going to be a lucrative job that'd let him and his wife quickly get ahead of their debts and start to save towards something. They always wanted a beach house in Brigantine -- looking over the water, and across from them they'd be able to see the casinos illuminated at night. He was right about lucrative, but the money was pointless and his wife and their shared dreams were gone.

He had believed the Director when he was spouting all that pre-hire nonsense about taking care of one another, family, and a team that stuck together and worked in harmony. Lance wasn't one for impressions, first or otherwise, but the Director had been an earnest, friendly figure that he took a liking to immediately. Just another in a series of disappointments at the Atlantisea resorts.

Well, Tom should be happy with our auditor upstairs. I think I might've taken it too far actually, but that definitely answers my question about whether it's a physical substance. Something in the shots. She was mostly gone when I got there, but after that last round, she was fucking drooling. Jesus.

But they told me not to touch anything in the room, I think. So does that mean the surfaces are fucked up too? Why did I even go in there? What time is it? A little before 4AM...I'll make it to Mallory on time. Better have some sort of story ready, I guess. Who the fuck am I kidding, I don't even know what the story would be about.

The elevator stopped at the 21st floor and Lance wanted to punch out the elevator panel. A raven-haired beauty in her late 20s wearing an evening dress cut to mid-thigh stepped on the elevator. Her eyes were a bright green, almost as green as the Director's. She had three inch heels and ample cleavage on display from D-cup breasts. An emerald necklace fell just to the start of those mounds, enchanting in combination with her eyes.

Lance sighed. The woman was Caitlyn "Cait" McDermott, his boss. Sultry, vulgar, and affected just enough by the resort to be a little promiscuous, but otherwise intact. The Director had either taken a liking to her, her relative immunity to their ways, or both. That's how she got the job.

"Wow, you're really slumming nowadays in this tower, Cait. No high-rollers here, they're all over in East." Lance shrugged to indicate it was just a passive observation.

"You're one to fucking talk." She smirked. "Occasionally, one of the front desk teens makes an error, Lance. Imagine that out of a high schooler. And when they accidentally put my clients in this shit tower, I need to work extra hard on their fetishes to make things right. Fucking exhausting. I didn't even come." She looked down in her purse, rifling through it for something. "So why are you here, Mr. Barfly?"

"Hard. Good choice of word there McDermott." He smiled. She hated that whole last name thing. "I'm doing Tom's bidding. And taking out some serious frustration while I'm at it."

She cocked an eyebrow. "Not on Tom? You couldn't be that fucking stupid. I know you don't look like much is going on upstairs, but you know more than you let on, I think. You wouldn't fuck with Tom. You're one of the originals." Cait called anyone who actually accepted a job here during the natural events of life an "original", regardless of when they arrived. For example, some of the teenagers that had just started at the front desk were "originals" while she herself was a "enhancement." As far as Lance knew, she was the only one 100% self-aware of their changes. There might have been others, but none he encountered.

"No, not on Tom directly." He sighed. "Actually, what I just did is probably going to make him pretty damn happy." Which is another reason to hate myself.

"Good. Don't stir the pot -- we've got pretty carefree lives here. Hate to see you ruin it for yourself." She found the item in her purse -- an exact duplicate pack of the Virginia Slims he'd smoked off her desk about twelve hours ago.

The elevator reached the lobby at last. She stepped out and lit her cigarette immediately. Lance saw she was heading towards the club, for whatever reason. "Those things will kill you, ya know." He started to walk away in time to catch her rolling her eyes.

He turned and walked the other way -- towards the exterior of the building. Nearing the west exit, he turned into the hallway that ran along the perimeter of the property. The long, wide, luxuriously carpeted space was adorned with signs on either side of him advertising upcoming has-beens that would be performing at the concert hall, as well as the latest casino promotions. Lance was always impressed with how "normal" their premises looked.

Nothing strange going on here folks! Come on in, bring the whole family! Watch a stage reproduction of Grease while your daughter turns into a prostitute upstairs. Good ol' family fun! He laughed. I'm starting to lose it. Like that one guy, the pit boss. What was his name? Sal? I think it was Sal.

Finally he reached his elevator and pressed the button for "24". It was time to go visit what Lance was taking to calling "his mistake" up in his suite. She was sitting on his bed wearing the hotel's robe when he entered. The large hazel eyes that had started this whole mess were almost pleading, and locked directly onto his. He slowly walked towards her and sat down at the edge of the bed, placing his hand on her thigh.

"I've been waiting all night -- I fell asleep once for like an hour but that's it." She rested her head against his shoulder. "You were at work for soo long." Lance heard a sigh.

She still seemed mostly together, which pleased Lance. A quick glance down the robe revealed the soft, large mounds of what he approximated as D-cup tits. That was more than when he met her, but the same as before he left. Another good sign, he thought. A small piece of him remained disappointed, but he quickly pushed that aside.

"I went to check on your friend, Mallory." He sighed. "That's why I'm late." I also finished her off, and I'm a little curious what happens to you in about 10 minutes when I decide I want seconds. "It uhhh...it isn't good."

"Kayla? Oh, no, what do you mean 'it isn't good'?" She took her head off of his shoulder and turned to face him, the almond-shaped eyes worried now. Her robe folded over in such a way that he could see both breasts almost entirely. Lance was started to get distracted again. "Is she going to be like, alright?" He vaguely noted that she could still form sentences, though they seemed slightly juvenile.

Well, no time like the present to just come up with a whole crock full of bullshit. "Well, uh, everything you described was true but uh..." He looked at her eyes, hanging on every word. "...we think it's worse now, or getting worse. She was a...mess. That ain't the half of it, but I'm telling you she was in bad shape." That much is true.

"A mess how? Where is she? I need to like, call the office or something, we're only supposed to be here until tomorrow morning and we've gotten almost nothing done. I'm just her assistant! I can't do anything!" She looked like she was going to cry.

"Well, we're hoping it's just an infection or a virus or something but it's affecting how she acts and stuff. We have a, uh, a doctor on staff so we're putting her in his care for now. He said that you should-" should what, buddy? Stay sexually active and drink a lot of milk? "should probably stay put for now. There's nothing to say it's contagious or anything but it's pretty serious and they don't want to take chances." And that's a wrap because I can't think of anything else.

It might've been her slightly reduced mental capacity but she appeared to buy it. "Okay...like...I can stay here while we wait though? I don't want to go back to that room, especially if she was like, sick." Lance's thoughts went immediately to sex, but her tone and eyes looked innocent enough.

"Yes, as long as you stay on the property you should be fine, we just want you nearby in case the doctor has questions about your friend, or in case you start to feel ill, too, you know?" We've got a doctor but you definitely don't want to see him from what I hear, he thought. He put his hand on her shoulder and she rested her head on it. Her hand went to his thigh, dangerously close to where his dick was already hardening.

"Well, like, I guess that's all I can do right?" She shrugged slightly, and he felt his hand and her head rise and fall gently with the motion. "I really want to thank you for being so nice during all...all this. You're a good guy Lance." She turned her head up and leaned forward, pecking him on the cheek. He wrapped his left arm around her waist, still seated on the edge of the bed.

"Anything to make sure you feel safe Mallory." I'm starting to actually believe that. He held her waist a little tighter. He felt her scoot over slightly on the bed, then left her left leg. She wrapped it around his waist, turning herself to him and facing him, staring up with adoration and more than a little lust.

"I do feel safe here Lance..." she pulled the drawstring on the robe, letting it collapse around his lap and her legs, and her newly enlarged breasts came into full view. If she had noticed at all, she didn't say anything. He reached around her back with one arm and pushed the robe off of her and onto the floor with the other.

"Mallory, you don't have to --"

"Stop, Lance...I want this...I need this." She gently pushed on his chest, and Lance laid his back down against the bed. He felt her undo the button on his work slacks, then the zipper. He moved up in the bed slightly as she pulled them off of him and down to the floor.

Mallory leaned forward, kissing him from the center of his chest up to his lips, one kiss at a time. As she reached his lips, he felt the weight of her breasts press against his chest and felt his erection throbbing. He started to incline slightly to allow himself to grab her, but she pulled back. He laid his head down again and closed his eyes.

He felt her small hand around the base of his shaft, pointing it upward. Moments later, he felt her weight press down on him and her pussy clench around him as she lowered herself onto his dick. She began slowly and rhythmically riding him, rolling her hips forward and backward gently with each repetition. He reached out and put his arms around her waist, sitting up slightly so he could watch her breasts bounce as she continued to lower herself again and again.

He lowered his hands slightly, now cupping the top of her ass as she began to pick up the pace. Mallory was leaning forward now and rolling her hips back and down to ride him, her breasts swinging as her movements became more rapid. Her face was flushed and her eyes seemed faraway, opening only to give a glimpse into some faraway bliss before closing again as her pussy lowered around Lance's member.

He felt himself growing closer as Mallory began leaning further forward before rocking all the way back each time, taking his full length inside of her. "I'm..." he realized he was panting. "I'm...almost, almost there." He squeezed tighter around her. Mallory responded to his moan by lifting one more time before lowering herself once again, her retreat backwards taking his full shaft inside of her. He felt her pussy tighten even more and pulled her tight to him as he felt himself release inside of her, one pulse after another as emptied himself.

With his dick still slowly retreating inside of her, Mallory leaned forward again, pressing her breasts against his chest and running her tongue up his neck and finally kissing his mouth. She rolled off him slowly and Lance felt the moisture all around the base of his shaft where she'd been moments earlier. His last memory was her nibbling his ear while he rested his head on her breasts as he fell asleep.

She was still sleeping when he received the phone call from Cait, the manager, at around 11:00AM. She slept right through the entire conversation, but Lance kept it confidential on his end just in case.

Long and short of it was that she wanted him at the club, and sooner rather than later. He took a lingering glance at Mallory, her eyes closed and heavy chest rising and falling, before leaving the room.

If it weren't for the height and the blue eyes, Lance wouldn't have recognized her. He was in Cait's office, his manager laughing with delight as she watched the camera footage of his own office.

The footage was currently displaying a woman of about 5'10" stomping her feet and pouting while talking to their host/gambling expert, Jean. Her hair was a platinum blonde that fell to her waist, which tapered off into a plush, rounded ass that a Kardashian could have envied. Each stomp caused her massive breasts to jiggle or bounce, and even Lance couldn't approximate their size anymore.

While he couldn't hear anything, Cait was more than happy to fill him in. "She said she needs to see 'Mr. Cute Security Man'". She snickered and lit a cigarette. "She walked in here with no clothes on, but at least wrapped in a towel." Another pull, another exhale. A sideways smile. "Then she comes in, drops the towel, and says -- I kid you not here -- 'Mr. Cute made me too horny and nobody else can help me. I no can' -- yes Lance, she said 'no can'." Another laugh. "'no-can think unless he fuck me'" Cait finished.

Lance put his head in his hands for a moment, then looked up. "Well what the fuck am I supposed to do it about? Not the first ridiculous thing we've seen here, Cait."

She put her hands in the air. "I know, I'm one of 'em, remember?" A sardonic chuckle here rather than a laugh. "I called you down here because Tom said this one's your problem."

Lance put his head down again and just sighed.