Southern Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My invitation...?"

"To lunch with us. Don't you remember? You were keen to have him come along and when I told him he thought it was a great idea. He really likes you. Said he'll show us his apartment after."

"Oh my...his apartment..."

"Yeah! It's amazing. You'll love it Tabby."

"You've seen his apartment?"

"Sure! I went with a group of us a few months back," Krystal lied.

"Ok, well...that sounds great," Tabitha replied, again with enthusiasm she did not feel.

Not only was she about to dine with a black man, she was going to enter his house. Both of these would be firsts for Tabitha.

"Still, he seems a nice guy," she thought. "Definitely good looking; with a nice smile. And Krystal vouches for him. It should be alright."

Within and hour Tabitha Longmire found herself sitting in an up market restaurant, eating a light lunch with her friend Krystal and a black man she barely knew. At first she was very self-conscious despite there being other, well dressed, black men at other tables. When Krystal suggested Champagne, Tabitha thought this a very good idea, in order to calm her apprehension. By the end of the lunch two glasses had seemed to work and she was feeling far more at ease.

Once relaxed, Tabitha found Clayton to be a genuinely funny man. He seemed genuinely interested in her boring life. Her friend Krystal appeared to be very relaxed around him as well.

"Right then!" Clayton announced at the end of the lunch. "I'll get the cheque and then you can stop by and have a look at my apartment."

When Tabitha began to make an excuse, Clayton interrupted her, saying how much Krystal had enjoyed viewing it.

"That's right Tabby, it's a must see," agreed Krystal, not wanting to let the fish off the hook. "We must go. C'mon, I'll drive us."

The apartment block was on the best avenue in the city. Tabitha was impressed by the location and the frontage. Once inside she was blown away. The large sumptuous apartment was beautifully furnished and had views to die for. It also had an indoor spa and a walk in shower with multiple jets.

Clayton poured three glasses of champagne; pouring a small vile of liquid into the glass he handed to Tabitha.

"Go on you'll be alright," he insisted, when she half-heartedly protested she'd probably had enough.

Tabitha was soon beginning to feel quite light headed. Any apprehension had all but disappeared. When the grand tour concluded they had more wine and talked about interior design and who lived in the area. Then out of the blue Krystal made a suggestion.

"Let's take a spa. Oh Clayton...that would be Ok, wouldn't it?"

"Sure why not. It'll be fun. I'll turn the jets on. C'mon girls, bring your glasses."

As he walked away Tabitha turned to Krystal.

"I haven't got anything to wear Krystal. Have you?"

"Panties and bra hon, that's all you need. You'll be Ok."

Normally Tabitha would have bolted for the door, right there and then. However, the alcohol the contents of the vile, plus the relaxed air dulled her senses.

"Ok...I guess," she said hesitantly.

By the time they got to the spa, Clayton was already topless. Tabitha looked in awe at his impressive torso. Then he began to remove his trousers. She noted he was completely devoid of hair. His tight underwear could barely contain, what looked to Tabitha's eye to be, a sizable cock. The sight caused her nipples to tingle.

"No staring, it's rude," Clayton said, jolting her back to reality. "Let's get in."

Krystal was already down to her dark blue bra and panties. Tabitha hurried to keep up. She was pleased she'd chosen to wear her apricot set, with lace trim. Once undressed she quickly made for the spa and found the temperature just right.

"You look good Tabitha," Clayton complimented her, when he climbed into the spa between the two women.

Tabitha felt her chest swell with pride upon hearing this compliment. Here was a fine looking man. Black, but very good looking; paying her a compliment about how she looked.

"Thanks Clayton," she said with a giggle. "Y'all lookin alright yourself."

"And it's all real," he replied taking her hand and placing it on her chest. Touching the black skin saw Tabitha's nipples harden further. She hoped this wasn't obvious.

Clayton smiled inwardly at Tabitha allowing him to place her hand on him. He could see her hard pebbles poking through her bra. This was going perfectly. He felt himself harden at the thought of having this woman.

"Come over here my two beauties," he said, opening his arms out wide.

"Oh yes please," said Krystal and moved closer to him.

Tabitha hesitated for a second and then did the same, shuffling across until her hip jammed into his. Clayton dropped an arm around each woman's shoulders and pulled them in close. Their heads rested on each side of his chest and Tabitha felt his thigh pressed hard into hers. Some part of her said to move her leg away, but these thoughts were overwhelmed by what her body was feeling, being so close to a black man for the first time. A small moan escaped her lips.

"You enjoying this Tabby?" Krystal drawled lazily, looking at Tabitha across the black man's chest.

"Hmmm," Tabitha replied.

"Me too. Just relax and go with it girl."

The warm spa and reassuring words from her friend relaxed Tabitha further. She did just as her friend suggested, moulding herself into the male body. ......

A hand moved to rest on her breast. Tabitha gave a small movement to indicate this was out of line. However, she glanced across to see one on her friend's breast, so said nothing.

Soon the fingers began to lightly knead her breast. It felt delightful, but wrong. Again she glanced across for reassurance noting the other hand doing similar to her friend. Krystal gave a small impish grin and raised her eyebrows to her friend. Tabitha smiled back and relaxed again.

After a few minutes of this Clayton sat up and brought his arms off both women's shoulders. Both sat up a little but remained relaxed. Clayton dropped his hands, into the water and onto the two woman's thighs.

Krystal loved this. She immediately parted her legs, moaned and felt fingers move onto her pussy. She wanted his black cock inside her, but was aware that was not part of the plan. She was jealous of Tabitha, but fought to not show this in any way.

"Here give me your hand," Krystal said, moving her own across to locate her friend's hand.

Locating it, she took hold and began to rub it across Clayton's smooth tight stomach.

"There; feel that six pack. Feels nice, doesn't it?"

"Why yeah," Tabitha said with a giggle. "It feels mighty fine. You alright with this Clayton?"

"Oh yeah; your hand is so soft. It feels real nice," Clayton said, turning his head into Tabitha's hair and breathing deeply. "And you smell real good too. Now open your leg a little baby."

Tabitha giggled again and did as requested. She made no protest when the hand slid up to touch the soft flesh just below her pussy. It felt good and caused the ache in her groin to grow. Soon she shut her legs, trapping the hand in place. The naughtiness of this action saw her let out another small hum.

Krystal continued to run Tabitha's hand across Clayton's stomach for some minutes. The fingers on her own pussy had prised the material aside and were now directly on her swollen lips, bringing her close to orgasm. However, she knew she must concentrate on her role.

"Here Tabby; feel this," Krystal whispered, leading Tabitha's hand down onto the front of Clayton's briefs.

The sexual play in the spa had seen the black man grow to more than half hard.

"Oh dear me!" Tabitha exclaimed.

"Feels nice, doesn't it Tabs? You like us doing this Clayton?" Krystal asked moving her friends hand along the fabric.

"Oh yeah! You two beauties know how to repay a host."

The feel of the male cock further excited the innocent young wife. When her friend's hand moved away she left it there, exploring the shaft with her fingers. Automatically she opened her thighs to allow the hand sitting there to travel up and rest against her pussy. The side of the hand pushed into her and began to move gently. Tabitha closed her eyes and pushed her pelvis forward to exacerbate the contact.

Tabitha was now completely overwhelmed by the sensations this mutual touching was engendering. The hand on her pussy; the cock slowly expanding under her hand; the hard chiselled body of the black man; the guilt; the joy; the feelings of liberation.

The pleasure continued to grow in her groin. Tabitha felt the rise of her orgasm. It was close...very close...

"Right! It's getting too hot in here," Clayton suddenly announced, removing his hands and standing up. "Time we showered off."

"Oh yeah," Krystal echoed, as she knew she was meant too. "C'mon Tabs, we'll get to try out that magnificent shower."

Tabitha was taken aback by the abrupt end to the touching. Flushed and denied an ultimate pleasure she'd seldom experienced, she struggled to regain her composure.

"Oh, Ok," she said, struggling to get to her feet.

The wet apricot bra clung tightly to her. Clayton again noted the hard nipples showing through the material. He resisted the urge to bend down and take them in his mouth. Instead he quickly reached out to grab her waist, stopping her toppling back into the spa.

"Woah girl, steady on the feet," he said, pulling her in tight, bending his head close to hers. We don't want you bruising this soft little body of yours.

Tabitha was now completely overwhelmed by sensations and found she couldn't reply. Clayton found her lips with his and gave her a lingering kiss. Tabitha revelled in this and made no effort to stop him. Suddenly, much to her disappointment, he broke the kiss.

"C'mon lets go. Don't mind the water on the carpet."

Krystal already had all four jets running from two walls. Tabitha revelled in the cooler feel of the water from the shower.

"Gear off girls," she heard Clayton call, slipping his briefs down his thighs.

Tabitha looked to see his nearly fully hard cock appear, as he drew his briefs down his thighs. The sight threw Tabitha and she took a step back and turned into Krystal.

"Woah there! Look at that Tabs. Wow! He's the host with the most. C'mon, only fair that we join him," called Krystal

Tabitha felt the other woman reach around and release the hooks on her bra. Self-consciously she held the garment to her front.

"Do me will you Tabs."

Tabitha had to release the hold on her expensive bra, which fell away. She let it fall.

Krystal immediately took off her bra and followed with her panties to stand naked before them.

"C'mon hurry up," she said playfully.

With the other two fully naked, Tabitha felt obliged to comply. Keeping her back to the black man she bent to take off her panties.

"Woah; you've got amazing tits Tabs," Krystal said, when Tabitha stood back upright. "Hasn't she Clayton?"

"I dunno. Let me feel," Tabitha heard, before hands slid around to completely envelop both her breasts. "Oh yeah; they're nice. Firm and full!"

Tabitha didn't know what to do. The black man had her breasts in his hands. Thumbs strummed her nipples, while his appendage pressed hard into her lower back. In front of her Krystal had begun to soap her own breasts and rock, in an extremely erotic manner, as if putting on a performance. Tabitha knew it was wrong, but her spinning head and the warmth in her groin saw her helpless to stop it.

They continued in this manner for a few minutes, before Clayton moved his hands off and cupped them in front of her.

"Put some soap in there for me Krystal," he asked and Krystal did so.

Tabitha waited for the hands to return to her breasts, but instead Clayton brought them to her stomach and began to spread the soap around.

"Put some in Tabby cat's hands," Clayton now ordered and Tabitha automatically held up her cupped hands, while enjoying the hands sliding across her stomach. "Give your friends tits a bit of a soaping Tabby. We don't want her missing out, do we?"

Tabitha was dumbfounded. She didn't know what do. She was waiting for Krystal to turn the offer down. However, much to Tabitha's dismay, her friend merely took a step closer. Tabitha did as she'd been commanded, bringing soapy hands up to her friend's full breasts.

The sight on the innocent young wife soaping his lover's breasts caused Clayton to grow to full hardness. He was urgent to be deep in pussy and pressed himself harder into Tabitha's lower back. Slowly he let his revolving hands move lower, to run across her mons. After a time his fingers moved down beside her pussy and onto her thighs. When he returned he again dragged his fingers across her.

Tabitha, already highly aroused from the build-up, found this light touch unbearable. Clayton then repeated the process. The next time she felt the fingers on her she dropped a hand down and clamped them onto her. She pushed them into her swollen lips. She heard a laugh behind her.

"Hmmm, little Tabby Cat's loving the brother's touch. Oh yeah!" Clayton crooned in her ear.

Krystal was now unemployed. She watched jealously while Clayton's fingers stimulated Tabitha's bald pussy. She could tell her friend, eyes closed tight, was taking much pleasure from his touch. Krystal felt neglected and looked to Clayton. He jerked his head sideways indicating she should leave.

Krystal felt her anger flair. Desperate to have her man inside her, she knew he was going to fuck another. A woman she herself had delivered to him. However, Krystal knew better then to disobey Clayton. She'd learnt that the hard way.

"I'm all clean now," she said, stepping back. "I'm out."

"Phew!" said a startled Tabitha, opening her eyes. "I better..."

"No! You stay here and enjoy yourself. I'll wait for you in the lounge."

"Bring that stool over before you go," Clayton commanded and Krystal quickly did so, before grabbing a towel and leaving the bathroom.

This had all occurred so quickly Tabitha had barely reacted. She knew she should leave with her friend. However, the fingers were now slipping between her folds, causing delightful sensations in the pit of her stomach.

"Maybe we should..." she tried weakly.

"But you don't really want too. You're enjoying it. Your body tells me that," Clayton whispered in her ear. "Just relax and go with it. We're on our own now. When I sit down, press your back hard into my chest, and bend your legs. I'll support you..."

Clayton slowly sat down on the stool, now holding Tabitha by the hips. She complied with his order, pressing back hard, while bending at the knees. Water continued to cascade down upon her head. Clayton's hands, now under her butt, held her suspended, as if on a chair. She looked down and saw the black cock sticking out below her.

"Take hold of it, then slide down, so the head touches those puffed up, pussy lips of yours baby."

With her bush now shaven, Tabitha could see the top of the lips he was referring too. She knew what was about to happen. She wanted it to happen. It might be black, but the need to have it in her was overwhelming. However, to Tabitha's way of thinking it looked far too large. She hesitated.

"Go on Tabby cat. You're completely in charge. You can do what you want with it."

Hesitantly Tabitha complied. She reached down to grip the black cock and lifted it to the vertical. Then she slowly began to slide herself down his torso.

When the cock touched her lips Tabitha gave a small jump. There was no thought of Austin, her body demanded this cock go in her, but she remained concerned about its size. She ran it between her lips, working it deeper with each sweep. Clayton brought his lips to her neck and began to lightly nibble her. One hand slipped up to her breast and began to gently tease the nipple.

"Put it in...just a little, Tabby Cat. I think you'll like it," she heard him say.

Tabitha's needs overcame her trepidation. She moved her pelvis this way and that, allowing the cock head spread her outer lips and engage with her hole.

Once in place Tabitha brought constant pressure to bear. Eventually her pussy succumbed, swallowing two inches of the black rod.

"Ohhh! Good girl," Clayton moaned, feeling his cock enter her warm tunnel.

Tabitha let out a high pitched whimper, but again brought pressure to bear and accepted another two inches; before tensing her legs and rising. She began moving up and down, fucking herself on the top half of his shaft; revelling in the sensations. With her now taking her own weight, Clayton's other hand slipped around her hip and around to tease the nub, just above where his cock entered her.

This action was too much for Tabitha. She released the tension in her legs and gravity saw her drop lower. She impaled herself fully upon the thick black mamba.

"Ohhhh," she wailed, at being stretched far beyond anything she'd previously experienced.

Clayton was amazed to feel her butt hit his thighs. Not all women could take his full length.

"She's got a long tight tunnel," he thought dreamily.

Tabitha remained still, allowing her pussy to adapt, while the water continued to pour down upon them. The fingers on her clitoris and nipples and the lips at her neck were merciless. She twisted her head to briefly find his lips with hers.

Eventually the discomfort began to ease as her pussy adapted his size. Tabitha rose up before falling again beginning to pump all this glorious manhood in and out. The sensations intensified. She moaned in time to her movements.

Clayton was delighted at this wanton showing by the young white wife. He revelled in her working herself on his cock. When she reached back, hooking an arm behind his head and began to speed up, he had to move his head to avoid getting hit by her shoulder. The tightness of her pussy and the image of his black cock disappearing into the pink folds saw his own juices soon reach boiling point.

Tabitha pushed her own fingers down onto his and manoeuvred them in the manner she desired. Her moans grew ever louder as she worked them feverishly on her nub, while continuing to bounce on him. Without warning her bouncing ceased and she stiffened, her orgasm engulfing her.

This tightening on his cock was the final straw for Clayton. His seed rose rapidly up his shaft and spat time and again, deep into little Tabitha Longmire.

Krystal, having not been able to contain her curiosity, had watched this last part play out. She saw the two lovers sitting, eyes shut tight, wracked by the pleasure of their mutual orgasms. The need in her loins was intense.

When they calmed, Clayton was the first to open his eyes. He turned to look at Krystal and smiled broadly. Her friend, eyes shut tight, just held herself fully impaled on her first black cock.

Clayton took her by the hips and lifted her off him. He sat her down on his lap and Tabitha laid the back of her head on his chest, basking in the afterglow. After a time Clayton spoke.

"Krystal! Come here and help Tabitha," Clayton called, causing Tabitha's eyes to fly open.

Krystal waited a few seconds and then came into the bathroom. Clayton was holding Tabitha from behind, both of them now standing. Her friend looked chastened.

"You Ok Tab?" Krystal asked.

"Ye...Yeah...I think so. We were just...you know...showering. I think the shower must have been too hot. I'm a bit faint now. Just need to lie down."

"Well let's get you dry and you can have a lie down on the bed," Krystal said, walking her out and proceeding to dry Tabitha off.

"Thanks Krystal you a great friend,"

"What's this Tabby," Krystal said with feigned surprise, upon discovering liquid dribbling down the inside of Tabitha's thighs.

"We...oh my god Krystal! I can't believe it. We just fucked in there," Tabitha suddenly blurted, bursting into tears. "I just went with a black man. Oh my god!"