Southern Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" said Krystal, again feigning surprise. "I can't believe you did that. How did it feel?"

Tabitha continued to sob and it was a few seconds before she could compose herself.

"Well, I didn't hate it...it actually felt quite nice. I've never....oh Krystal what do you think of me...?"

"I think you should just relax now Tabs. You've had a bit too much to drink. Have a lie down and don't worry. We can just keep it between us. Austin need never know," Krystal added, deliberately bringing his name up.

"Austin; Oh..." Tabitha said raising a hand to her mouth. "He'd never understand. Oh golly Krystal; let me lie down...quick. I don't feel so well."

Krystal helped Tabitha onto the king sized bed, put a sheet over her and gently stroked her shoulder. She soon fell asleep and Krystal slipped off the bed.

"You enjoy yourself then?" Krystal said, looking to Clayton, who had entered the room.

"You cut out that snarky tone right now bitch. As a matter of fact I did enjoy her and it seems she enjoyed me even more. She went off like a fire cracker."

"I'm sorry baby," said Krystal, aware she was playing with fire in displaying her jealousy. "It's just that I like to have you to myself; that s all."

"Well...with sleeping beauty taking a nap, you can have me right here and now," said Clayton, moving to sit on the pillows at the head of the bed, beside Tabitha's head. Spreading his legs he indicated to his cock.

"Away you go."

Krystal knew he was deliberately belittling her. Treating her like a prostitute; asking she suck his soiled cock, while her friend lay beside them on the bed. However, she also knew better than to decline him and her own needs remained strong.

She licked her lips theatrically, removing her robe while quietly moving onto the bed. She knelt on all fours and moved her head to his cock. She was close enough to smell the remnants of her friend's pussy, but made no protest. She licked, nipped and sucked, before moving to his balls to do the same. It took some time, but eventually her man began to grow.

This excited Krystal and she renewed her efforts, moving to his cock head and taking him in deep; gagging herself in her efforts to show her man what he was missing. With her mouth and fingers working his shaft, Clayton again grew to full hardness. They continued in this manner for many minutes, until Krystal's mouth began to ache. She came up to look at him, panting for breath. She was so wet she could feel the juices between her upper thighs. She was ready. She looked to him expectantly.

"Ok; now get out," was all she heard.

"What?"

"You heard me. Get out. You've done your bit and I've got another date with sleeping beauty here," Clayton said, pulling back the sheet to expose Tabitha lying on her side.

He pushed his fingers between her slightly parted legs.

"You bastard! You just used me to get hard. Geez Clayton...it's not fair. I'm horny as well, you know."

"Look; you can get yours any other day. Right now it's the little raven haired racist I'm interested in. Now get out into the lounge and diddle with yourself."

Krystal was fuming, but the black man's steely gaze told her not to go on. She gave a huff, collected up her robe and returned to the lounge.

Clayton sat there stoking himself, while he watched her leave. He turned his head to look down at the young white wife, who moved to lie fully on her stomach. He moved his hand to rub her back, before trailing fingers down her butt cheeks feeling their smooth softness.

"Hmmm you built real nice," he crooned quietly to himself, while running a finger down her butt crack.

Then he gently put a hand on her thigh just above the knee and lifted the leg over toward him. He hummed again at seeing her fully exposed lips, still red and puffed from the attention they'd received earlier.

Clayton admired them for a time before spitting on his fingers and placing them onto those same lips. He gently prised them open and probed, pleased to find her still slick with his cum. Clayton removed his fingers and spat on them again, this time he brought them to his knob.

................................................

Tabitha heard the deep voice in her ear. It drew her out of the warm contented slumber she'd been in. She tried to make out the words. Gradually they became clearer.

"Wake up Princess...this is your wake-up call....Wake up my sweet little maiden..."

Suddenly Tabitha came alert, very aware of her surroundings. The black man's face was close to hers. The man she'd just had sex with in the shower. The man who wasn't her husband. She felt him rubbing between her legs.

"Oh no...not again," thought Tabitha, suddenly fully awake.

"Uh Clayton...look...I really must get going..." she drawled, trying to push up off the bed.

However Tabitha found she couldn't move. Clayton torso was positioned on her back. He was holding his weight with one arm, but she couldn't move him.

"Lift your ass up baby," was all the reply she got, while the rubbing continued.

Tabitha could feel his legs positioned between hers and knew it wasn't fingers she was feeling on her pussy lips. The feeling was pleasurable enough, but she knew it was wrong. Again she tried to rise, but couldn't.

The pressure on her butt lightened and he whispered his command again.

Tabitha let out a resigned sigh. She decided to go along with him; arched her back and raised her butt.

"Hmmm, that's a good girl. A beautiful, sexy girl. My god you're so sexy," he crooned, and slipped inside her again.

Tabitha couldn't deny it felt good. A light, contented sigh escaped her lips.

"Tabitha likes that. She likes the black man's cock. Fills her up; doesn't it baby?" he said, now beginning to move into her.

Clayton hadn't penetrated deeply. The sensitive nerve endings near her entrance were being stimulated. Tabitha revelled in what she was experiencing. After a time of this he spoke again.

"Reach under and touch yourself; like you did in the shower. I like it when you do that."

This took no effort for Tabitha to obey. The thought of touching herself appealed greatly and she pushed a hand between the sheets and her stomach. Her fingers began to circle across her nub for the second time that afternoon. With a rise in the pleasurable feelings, she began to rock her pelvis, working more of the black man's cock into her.

Clayton laughed to himself. He now had this white wife pleasuring herself on his black cock for a second time. She was only taking half his shaft, but he didn't mind that. It felt good and he was in no hurry, having already cum once. He let her continue and could tell from her moans that she was becoming increasingly aroused.

Tabitha shut her eyes tightly and closed out the reality of what was occurring, merely concentrating on the extreme sensations between her legs. Neither Thomas nor Austin had anything like the manhood currently working in and out of her. It filled her, touching every nerve ending.

She began to move both her pelvis and fingers faster, arching her back further to allow more of the spear to enter her. She heard little grunting noises and realised they were emanating from her throat. She passed that point where it was a certainty and slowed to quietly bring it on.

"Oh yeah...oh fuck, oh fuck yes...yes please...yes please...pleeeeease," she gabbled, before her muscles spasmed on the cock now driven deep into her.

Tabitha circled her butt, looking to derive all the extended pleasure she could from her second orgasm of the afternoon. She'd never known such delight was possible from sex. She milked it for all she could get; until eventually the sensations dulled.

"Wow! For a conservative southern girl you're something else," Tabitha heard above her, as the cock plopped out of her pussy.

"Thanks," Tabitha was amazed to hear herself say, given what she was being complimented for.

"Now roll over baby," Clayton ordered her.

Clayton was pleased to see her readily comply. She placed each leg outside of where he knelt.

"She's learning real quick, this one," he thought, as he smiled down at her. "And those tits...this body..."

Clayton moved down and suckled on the hard nipples he'd just been admiring. Then he moved up and kissed her deeply. He was pleased to feel her returning the kiss, although he also noted some trepidation. He moved back upright, still between her legs, deliberately stroking himself. He wanted her to know he would enter her again.

"He didn't finish," thought Tabitha, watching his actions. "We're going to do it again."

As if to confirm her thoughts Clayton lifted her leg so her calf rested on his chest. He then repeated the process with the other leg. Without a word he lent forward bending her like a staple. He brought his cock head to her pussy.

There was no gentle introduction this time. With her legs held aloft, Clayton drove in deep. He immediately quickened his pace, giving her no time to adapt. While the entire afternoons experience was new to Tabitha, she had certainly never been fucked in this manner before. This was purposeful and aggressive. Soon his balls were slapping against her butt cheeks, as his cock head nudged her cervix. She didn't enjoy this so much, but didn't complain.

Clayton looked down at the pale breasts bouncing in time to his thrusts. The sight only drove him to fuck her faster, harder.

"Austin would have finished well before now," Tabitha thought, as Clayton moved a leg to fuck her from a slightly different angle.

Clayton continued to pound into her from various angles for some time. His nostrils flared as he watched his cock pumping in and out of her bald pussy, her tits bouncing back and forward. He was close to cumming again, but held himself in check. He knew he needed her to come one more time and that fucking her in this manner wasn't going to achieve this. He slowed and stopped. He pulled out and bent to kiss her again.

"Did he finish?" wondered the innocent Tabitha. "I didn't think he did."

Clayton shifted over her thigh and came up beside her on the bed. Cock in hand he ran the slick head over her breasts, stimulating her still hard nipples. She shut her legs together. He bent his head a whispered to her.

"Open those legs wide baby. Let me touch you down there."

She did as he ordered. Clayton licked his fingers and lightly touched her bruised, swollen lower lips. He brushed her pearl and was pleased to see her react. Eyes closed and a small grimace of pleasure on her face.

With his cock stimulating her nipples and his fingers working her nether region he watched the white wife close her eyes and react how he desired.

When her pelvis began to move, he had to do less of the work. He held his fingers in place while she worked herself upon them. He grasped her near hand and brought it up to replace his on his shaft. Automatically she began to stroke it in time to her pelvic movements. Soon she began to whimper.

"Ohhhhhhh," she moaned, as another orgasm rippled through her.

Clayton was pleased he'd achieved his objective, but more than this he was mesmerised by her half open mouth. He shuffled to the side bringing his pelvis adjacent to her head.

Tabitha still had a grasp of his cock as she began to come down from her third orgasm. She felt a hand on hers directing it to her face. Then he spoke.

"Run it across your lips baby. Quickly...this is just so hot," Clayton exaggerated.

Tabitha didn't hesitate. While she'd never had her husband's cock in her mouth, hers was not a virgin mouth. Thomas had asked and she'd agreed. It had seemed a natural progression in their lovemaking. Now another dominant lover was asking and again she felt it the right thing to do.

She ran the head across her full lips, tasting both Clayton and herself. She wasn't repelled in any way and moved it up and down each cheek, enjoying its lubricated smoothness. She let out a soft moan and kissed it full on the head. She held it to her lips and looked up at him. She knew what he wanted and determined that, if he asked, she'd do it.

Clayton felt his seed rise as he watched this erotic scene. His cock head held at her half opened mouth, while she stared up at him, all innocence and light. He knew she was awaiting his order to proceed.

Tabitha saw her black lover's nostrils flare. He gave a quick raise of his eyebrows and gently pushed his pelvis forward. She steeled herself, pulled her teeth well clear and allowed the slick head to part her lips and enter. The black cock head filled her mouth; his taste was strong, but not so awful for her to reject him. She held him in there.

Clayton, thinking his cock had lodged in a virgin mouth was ready to cum on the spot. He fought to control himself. Once he had settled he was ready to proceed.

"Use your tongue on it baby," he told her and was pleased to immediately feel her flicking it.

Tabitha knew what was expected. She began to work her lips back and forward over the head, allowing her room to lavish it with her tongue. She noted Clayton's clear enjoyment of this. He began to actively work himself in and out.

"Oh god," she thought. "He's fucking my mouth."

Tabitha found the whole experience quite erotic and once again felt the pangs of arousal stirring in her groin. She took her free hand and brought it down to her tender lips. She flinched as she first touched herself, but the pain was quickly replaced by pleasure and she lightly began to rub herself in time to the cock moving in and out of her mouth. She felt him beginning to push more into her mouth. She gagged and became briefly afraid. She slipped her hand to the top of the shaft to control how much could enter her. Clayton's eyes here now shut tight.

"This is better. I don't mind this," she thought as the black cock worked in and out of her mouth.

Soon he sped up, but she still felt in control. After a time her black lover's body stiffened and he let out a long groan. His hand went to her head to hold it in place. Tabitha had sucked Thomas until he was hard and then he'd always moved to fuck her. This time would be different, but Tabitha was too naïve to realise what the black man's body movements heralded. She merely continued to lick and suck.

Suddenly, salty fluid flooded her mouth; washing over her tongue and slipping down her throat. The taste was not pleasant and Tabitha fought to remove him. However, Clayton held her firmly to the pillow. She had no choice, but to swallow twice, the rest filling her mouth.

Eventually he withdrew. Tabitha turned her head and spat what was left out on the pillow.

"You enjoy that Tabby cat? You like sucking the man's cock; drinking a black man's seed?"

"All except the last bit," she said honestly, the taste still bitter in her mouth. "I didn't like that part much. I need a drink."

"You got to learn to enjoy the taste of the black man's seed, if we're going to stay lovers Tabby."

"Lovers?" Tabitha mimicked, in shock.

She hadn't come here to make love, let alone become this man's lover. The whole afternoon had spiralled completely out of control. She took a gulp of the water beside the bed and felt the tears welling up again.

"Yeah; lovers baby. We're lovers now," Clayton said, moving back down her body.

He moved a knee between her legs and then pushed them apart with his hands before moving his other leg inside hers. He lay his weight down on her. Yet again she felt his cock touch her lips.

"Oh no Clayton; please," Tabitha sobbed, quickly forgetting the taste of cum in her mouth. "Not again. I'm sore down there. Please..."

"Don't worry baby, I'm only at half-mast now and you're nice and slippery...just let me...while we talk about cementing our future relationship."

Tabitha gave a small grunt at the pain when she felt the black snake slip inside her again. Fortunately it had lost its size and he didn't move; so she found it tolerable.

"There now...two lovers... joined again. You've enjoyed this afternoon haven't you?" he asked softly while he brushed some hair from her face.

"Y...yes it's been..."

"It's been two or three orgasms worth of fuck'n fantastic I'd say. Wouldn't you?"

"Yes... that's true, it has been nice....fantastically nice...but Clayton...I've got a husband..."

"You're not going to leave your husband Tabitha. I want you to stay very married to that nice man...but at the same time you're going to keep fucking me."

"Oh! Am I?" exclaimed Tabitha, quite taken aback by what she was hearing.

"Yes you are. Now tell me Tabby cat," Clayton asked while reigning light kisses across her face. "Have you ever had sex in the shower before?"

"Ummm...No! No I haven't."

"And have you ever sucked a man's cock before?" Clayton continued, now starting to gently move inside of her

"No! I've never done that either," Tabitha lied.

"And we get along real well; don't we?"

"Yeah...yes we do; real well."

"And does your husband's cock ever give you multiple orgasms?"

"No...never."

"No it doesn't; so you need to keep coming back to Clayton and his fine hunk of black meat."

"I... I guess so..." she finally answered, still feeling his cock wedged inside of her.

Tabitha could barely believe her own words. She was basically promising to return to this man. A man she barely knew. A black man!

Clayton gave her one last wide smile and then slipped out of her. He rolled over to lie beside her.

"Go and have a shower now baby. You need to be there for when that husband of yours gets home."

"Oh dear yes," Tabitha said, looking at the clock.

She quickly rose from the bed and felt the black mans seed pouring down her inner thighs. She made her way directly back to the shower. Once there she revelled in the water, bathing her aching pussy with the warm water.

Krystal heard the shower start up and returned to the bedroom. Clayton was flat on his back, legs apart, still completely nude. His limp cock hung sideways across his thigh.

"Are you done?" Krystal asked.

"Yeah baby; we're all done here. When she's had her shower you can take her home to her husband," was all Clayton said.

Krystal just looked at him. There was plenty she wanted to say, but she dare not open her mouth.

"You got something to say about that?" he snapped. "You look like you got something to say about that."

"No! When will I see you again?" she asked, causing Clayton to laugh.

"Well it won't be tonight. That little minx friend of yours has taken care of all my needs for today; thank you very much. I dunno...maybe tomorrow. I'll message you when I need you."

Krystal fought back anger, tears and the urge to tell him to go fuck himself. However, she knew if she did he would not be a nice man the next time they met up. And they would meet up. She knew she'd return to him. She always did; no matter how poorly he treated her.

"Will you see Tabitha again?" she asked timidly, genuinely interested at seeing where that stood.

"That's none of your damn business. That's between the little white wife and me. Now go dry her and take her home. I'm tired."

Tabitha had finished drying herself by the time her friend got to the shower. Her nude pussy lips were so tender all she could do was pat them dry. She looked at her friend with extreme embarrassment.

"Oh golly Krystal; I'm so sorry. How embarrassing. I...it just got out of hand. Making you wait while I...I don't know what came over me."

"Just hurry up and get dressed. I'll get you home," Krystal said curtly, determined to not allow Tabitha to feel any less embarrassed about her afternoon experience.

Once in the car Tabitha tried to rationalise the afternoon events.

"It was the drink; that spa...it's just...Austin doesn't do those things to me. You understand don't you?"

"Fuck Tabitha! Maybe if you'd stopped at one, I could understand."