Southern Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't want too...not the second time. I was tired...I lay down...and he just...we just... Oh god, how embarrassing," Tabitha said, slumping in the seat.

"Are you going back for more?"

"I don't know...No! Definitely not. I wouldn't."

"Yes you will," Krystal said bluntly. "He's very charismatic and he clearly likes you."

"You think he does? He is good looking...but...have you ever...you know Krystal...have you ever gone with him?" Tabitha asked, desperate to share her guilt.

"No I haven't..." Krystal lied. "...and I still can't believe you did."

Tabitha now felt worse about the situation and a long silence ensued. Eventually she couldn't help but speak again.

"Well maybe you should try it Krystal. I mean...that first time...when we were in the shower...my god. The first time he went in me...it was like...oh dear..."

Krystal said nothing as her friend jammed her hand between her thighs, clearly revelling in the memory.

"The little bitch," Krystal thought angrily. "Getting all horny again, over my man. She's going there again alright. Fuck her!"

Krystal planted her foot and sped along, while Tabitha merely closed her eyes, lost in the memories of the afternoon's delights. Soon they were pulling up her driveway. On the way, Krystal had formulated the makings of a plan, which she felt would go some way to redress how she was feeling.

"Home!" Krystal announced loudly.

"I don't feel so good Krystal," Tabitha moaned, as she exited the car.

"Let's get you up to bed then and you can sleep it off. What time does Austin get home?"

"Oh golly; Austin," Tabitha gasped a wave of guilt sweeping through her. "What's the time?"

"Ten to five."

"He'll be home in forty minutes. Always knocks off at five and half an hour to get home. Like clockwork."

"Never mind him. We'll get you into bed. When he finds you there, tell him you've come down with the flu. Or I could wait and tell him, if you'd like?"

"Oh yes! Could you tell him for me Krystal? Just stay till he gets home and say I'm not well. Please!"

"Yeah, alright; I'll put you to bed then wait a while. So long as he's not late."

Krystal was sounding just like a good friend should and Tabitha gave her overwhelming thanks. However, Krystal remained jealous and angry. She helped her friend up the stairs and made her clean her teeth, because she smelt of alcohol. Then she undressed her.

For the second time that afternoon Tabitha fell asleep totally nude. Krystal covered her with a blanket and went directly to her wardrobe.

She located a short floral skirt she'd seen Tabitha's wear previously. Then she found a loose camisole and laid the clothes out. While her friend slept soundly Krystal removed her own clothes, bra and panties, before donning Tabitha's. She then collected up her own clothes, put them in a bag and walked downstairs to wait.

................................................

"Hi Austin," Krystal said opening his own front door and welcoming him in.

"Krystal! What are you doing here? Is everything alright?"

"It's Tabitha. She got a bit sick when we were out at lunch this afternoon. Too much to drink I'm afraid. I brought her home and put her to bed."

"Oh! That's not like Tabitha. She doesn't really drink, but it's nice to see you," he said, as Krystal saw him glance at her. "Isn't that Tabitha's skirt?"

"Yeah. She wanted me to wait and tell you, so I tried on a few of her clothes. She won't mind. You think it looks good on me Austin?"

"I'll say. Phew! You'd look good in rags Krystal."

"Damn right I would," thought Krystal. "Great enough to give you and instant boner."

"Do you think so Austin? That's nice of you to say. Mike never says anything like that to me anymore."

"He doesn't?"

"No. I'm sure you picked up on it. We're distant. I just like a bit of reassurance. In fact...look Austin...I didn't have to stay. I'd put Tabitha to bed and I could have left...it's just I...I wanted to see you."

"Wanted to see me...?"

"Yeah! You were nice to me the other night when we had dinner. Gave me compliments...looked at me like I was a real woman," Krystal said, giving her prey her best 'helpless woman' look. "You made me feel good Austin...feel sexy...you know..."

"I did? Yeah well...it was no problem. I'm a bit like that and you're one of the sexiest women I've ever met."

"Oh Austin; thanks so much for saying that. You're such a sweety. It's the nicest thing anyone's said to me in a long time," Krystal gushed, stepping closer. "Can I hug you?"

Before he could answer Krystal had stepped forward and embraced him in a tight embrace. She pushed her braless breasts into his chest and pressed her stomach onto his cock. She knew he'd be unable to resist and felt his arms surround her. After a minute of this clinch, she moved her head off his chest and looked up.

"Kiss me Austin...please," she asked quietly, looking up with the best puppy eyes she could muster.

Krystal saw a flicker of doubt. He looked past her to the stairs.

"Tabitha..."

"She won't wake. I put her to bed. She's completely out to it. Kiss me, quickly," Krystal asked again. "I need you too Austin."

His eyes returned to hers and Krystal watched uncertainty replaced by lust. She laughed to herself. After Clayton, she was revelling in the return of her usual ability to manipulate men. Once again she was in charge.

When Austin closed his eyes to meet her lips, Krystal pushed her body harder into him; moving it just enough. She felt his arousal.

He was a poor kisser, just as Krystal knew he'd be, but an afternoon of denial meant she desired a man; any man. She went about her work with a passion, bringing her tongue rapidly into play and heard him moan into her mouth.

They continued in this manner for some minutes, Krystal using every feminine ploy in her arsenal; Austin putty in her hands. Eventually she broke off the kiss.

"Wow!" he gasped, looking amazed.

"Oh Austin! You don't know how much I've wanted to do that. Did you realise...?"

"Well...yes...I guess I did...I thought there was a bit of a spark," Austin stumbled out.

"A spark...more like a lightning bolt," Krystal said, taking his hand and leading him to stand by the sofa.

She gave him another brief kiss and then gently pushed him back to sit. Krystal stood before him and removed Tabitha's top. Austin's eyes nearly popped out of his head at the sight of her bared breasts. She did a small dance as she ran her hands across them.

"Do you like them Austin?" she asked, moving to kneel on the sofa and dropping her hand to rest on his cock.

"Ohhh!" was all he could manage, as she moved to unbuckled him.

Austin was captivated. His hands moved to envelope her breasts and Krystal enjoyed this touch. She encouraged him with a moan of her own, while fishing out his already rigid cock.

"Oh Austin, you're so hard and it feels so gooood..." she crooned stroking both his cock and his ego.

She kissed him again as they continued their fondling. Krystal felt like more.

"Here...touch me here," Krystal said taking his hand from her breast and pushing it up her dress.

Austin didn't need any second Invitation. While she lightly stroked his shaft, he brought his fingers to her lips. Still kneeling, she parted her leg further to give him easier access.

"Oh!" he exclaimed, upon touching nothing but flesh.

"I find panties so inhibiting Austin. You don't think I'm a slut do you?" she whispered into his ear.

"No! No...not a slut. You're beautiful," he gushed, moving his fingers on her.

"I can be a slut, if you'd like. Just keep touching me there and I'll be your little slut."

Like his kissing, Austin had no finesse at this either. He merely began to rub her lips this way and that. Krystal didn't care. Because of her arousal level, any touch would suffice. Her plan was proceeding perfectly. She would pay her friend back for what had occurred. She would trump the afternoons events and place another small exclamation mark on Tabitha's happy little domestic environment. Krystal moved lips to Austin's ear.

"Oh Austin, that feels so good. You're got a lovely soft touch. Am I wet, check to see if I'm wet..."

Krystal knew full well she'd be wet. Austin pushed a finger between her folds and Krystal moaned as the digit penetrated her.

"Woah! You're wet alright. You're saturated," Austin gushed, beginning to finger fuck her.

"Austin; you naughty boy. That feels so nice. Try another finger."

Austin adhered to her request and Krystal hummed her approval as another digit entered her. She was enjoying this play immensely. An orgasm hadn't been a part of the plan, but if one occurred she wasn't going to say 'No' to it.

They continued in this manner for some time. Austin feasting on her breasts, while moving his fingers in and out of her. Krystal stroking his cock and massaging his balls, while nibbling at his ear lobe. She was enjoying their play, but knew she must move things along.

Krystal swung her thigh across his legs and sat on them facing him. Pulling his hand up to her face she looked him dead in the eyes and slipped the two fingers, which had been inside her, into her mouth. She watched him shudder in amazement at this act.

"You like that?" she whispered moving her lips to his ear. "Austin; does Tabitha ever ride your cock."

"Ride my cock...?"

"Here let me show you," Krystal said, lifting her pelvis and placing her pussy directly above his erect cock.

She reached under her skirt and deftly took a firm grip on it. Holding it stationary, she lowered herself so the head brushed along her pussy lips.

"Yes baby; ride you. Ride you like this," Krystal sang as she slipped him in and lowered herself down. "Oh yes, your cock is so big Austin. It's filling me like never before."

With him resting fully inside her, she tore open his shirt sending the buttons flying off in all directions, and then lowered her chest onto his. She began to move on his cock.

"Ride you like this baby. Does she ever do this for you?"

"Oh god no...no she doesn't," Austin gasped.

Krystal let out a little moan and began to speed up. She enjoyed the sensations and thrust her hand down between them, to stimulate her own clitoris.

She knew she must be quick. Few men could resist breasts on their chest and an attractive woman bouncing on their cock for the first time. She began to work feverishly on herself. As Austin's gasps grew closer together, her arousal rose in fever pitch. Krystal knew what would tip him over the edge.

"Austin...does Tabitha ever...you know..." she said, squeezing his cock with her internal muscles. "Does she ever take it in her mouth? Does she let you fuck her mouth?"

"Oh god," Austin moaned with a shudder. "N...No...No she doesn't like doing that."

"Oh yes she does Austin. She's told me. Secretly she wants to slide your slippery cock head between those cute lips of hers," Krystal crooned in his ear, mashing her breasts into his chest, working herself with her fingers.

"But...she never...she... Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhh."

"Yessss!" Krystal hissed, happy to let him cum.

Her dirty talk had brought forth her own orgasm. A wave of pleasure washed through her, as his pulsing cock spurted forth into her pussy. They moaned in unison, lost in the moment.

Eventually they calmed, but Krystal continued to lie atop of him.

"That was a bonus," she thought. "Good old Austin managed to get me off. Who would have thought...?"

She rested there for a time and they both said nothing. Krystal knew he'd be wracked by guilt; she couldn't care. She'd achieved what she'd stayed for. She came off him and hopped up, standing on the sofa before him, her pussy in front of his face.

"Will you kiss it for me Austin?"

"Kiss it?" he repeated, sounding unenthusiastic.

Krystal knew his cum would be on her. She could feel it beginning to run down the inside of her thighs. She took the back of his head and pushed his face into her nude pussy. She rubbed it around for some seconds before releasing him and hoping off the sofa.

"I need to go. Put your cock away Austin. This has to be our secret. You understand?" she said, bluntly, knowing he'd be only too keen to agree.

"Yes! Oh yes. Tabitha must never know," he agreed, while Krystal quickly dressed in her own clothes.

"She'll not hear it from me, but she'll certainly guess unless you wipe your chin," she taunted him. "And make sure you put those clothes of hers away."

She finished dressing before she turning and walking out the door, leaving him still sitting on the sofa.

Krystal felt much happier on the drive home. She'd achieved the sexual satisfaction she'd been longing for all afternoon, plus she'd evened the ledger with Tabitha somewhat, by fucking her husband. Austin had just received a better fuck than he'd ever had and received some misinformation in the process. By Krystal's reckoning he'd be far more demanding of Tabitha in regard to what he wanted from her sexually.

"Poor little Tabby," Krystal thought sarcastically. "Two men making demands on the poor little southern belle's body. How's she ever going to cope?"

Coping with two demanding lovers was soon to be the least of Tabitha Longmire's problems. As she lay stupefied and naked on the marital bed, Clayton's swimmers were already making their way steadily toward their target.