Southern Belle Evie Pt. 01

Story Info
Evie catches her stepdaughter and her boyfriend's son.
10.7k words
4.3
6.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 18+

This is the first part of a series that will include parts in different categories. I like to develop my characters and build them over time, so this might extend beyond ten parts.

I hope you enjoy reading my works as much as I enjoy writing them. If you enjoy it, please leave a like, a comment, and follow to see what I come up with next. If you like my characters in this or any of my stories and would like to read more about them, let me know. If you have suggestions about what might make a good story, let me know that too.

---- Evelyn Part 1 ----

I'm Evelyn, but everyone calls me Evie. I was married at 18 to Jim, my high school sweetheart right after graduation because I got pregnant. But then a few weeks after the ring was on the finger, I miscarried. That's when I found out I had something wrong with my lady parts, and the doctor said it would be risky for me, or the baby, or both if I ever got pregnant again. So, sadly, I had my tubes tied. No babies for me, which is sad, because I always wanted a family.

My family wasn't very close. Daddy worked as a mechanic in the military for a while, then ran his own garage until he literally worked himself to death. I was sixteen when he died from a heart attack while working under a car. His two workers went off for a smoke and a coffee, and when they came back, he was dead. So, we were on our own.

Momma always told me "if you didn't have brains, you damn well better have looks." That was her. Very pretty, but not much else. I guess I'm like that too. I was lucky to have a pretty face, healthy looking skin, natural reddish blonde hair, and big blue eyes that get me lots of complements. I'm about Five foot five, try to keep myself at a fit one-hundred fifteen pounds, and I have what most men tell me is a hot figure at 34B-23-35. Soon as I open my mouth, anyone can tell I'm from the south. Got that Southern Belle accent, I guess.

I've always tried to be a good, respectable girl... and I've always failed at that. Jimmy and I divorced after three years. I just got tired of all the girls calling him late at night. If he thought he could do better than me, then he should go ahead and do it. Then I dated four other men over the next six years... all of them married. I'm not terribly proud of that. I guess I was sort of scared off by the idea of commitment and a married man was just safer. And I stayed away from the small-town types like Jimmy and my daddy. If I was gonna get away from Nowheresville, I didn't want to end up in Noplaceville.

I didn't have an education past high school, so I found work where I could while living with momma in our run-down old place. About the only thing daddy left us was that dump and a car he fixed up for me. So, I took jobs where I could get them. I worked as a waitress at the dinner, then as a bartender in Danny's Bar. Danny was a guy I dated for a while in high school, and then while I worked there he was the first married man I had an affair with. Like me, the poor fella got married right after graduation too, and Susie, his wife, stopped caring what she looked like once she got that ring on. In just a few years, she was big as a barn.

I later found me a waitress job at a fancy restaurant a couple towns over. It was a ride, but nothing I couldn't handle for the tips it paid. Found me married man two and three in there. Josh a fifty-year-old stockbroker, and a Snowbird from Boston dated me on and off for a couple years.

Then there was Warren, the airline pilot who got hired to fly some super rich guy's private jet up to New York and back one or two times a week. About the most fun I ever had in my life was joining the Mile High club with Warren on the way to New York. There's not a lot of room in one of those cockpits, but I'm not a big girl, and I'm real flexible. We made it work.

Then I got a better paying job at a golf club by the coast. It paid enough that I could afford a little place of my own and moved out. That's where I met married man number four. I was working a private party for some company when this older Korean guy started flirting with me... hard. Jong-Su (everyone called him John) was not my usual sort, but he was really persistent.

I gave him my number and we dated on and off for about five months until he went back to his family in South Korea. I figured it was the end, but he kept calling, which must have cost him lots. Then he told me he was officially separated from his wife, and coming to live in America, and would I consider moving in with him and his daughter when they relocated to the city!

It was like one of those fairy tales we hear as kids. The handsome prince comes to rescue the poor girl and take her off to his castle by the sea. So, we lived together for about seven months, then when his divorce was final, we got married.

John's daughter Sung-He (she likes Sunny) didn't like me at first, but then just three months into my second marriage, like a bad dream, John had a horrible stroke, and weeks later was dead. That's when I found out that John had never updated his will, and almost everything went to his first wife. All Sunny and I got was the house in the US, and his life insurance. With Sunny wanting to attend college, I couldn't afford to keep the place, so I sold it and rented a place in a four-unit house near the coast so I could keep my job at the golf club. At least I was able to drive to the beach in about fifteen minutes.

Since then, Sunny decided I was okay, since I gave up so much to make sure she had enough money for her education. We've gotten closer as we both mourned her daddy. We're less than ten years apart in age, so she never saw me as her stepmother, but more as a friend, or maybe an older sister.

Recently, I started dating Michael (Mikey), who was just divorced from his third wife. He's quite a bit older than me (I'm 29, he's 51), and has a son about Sunny's age named Robert (Bobby). Mikey is one of those older men who just aged well. He still has a full head of hair, graying at the temples (which is kinda hot), and tries to keep in shape.

Unfortunately, Bobby sort of hates me. At least that's how it seems to me. He probably thinks his daddy just wants a trophy wife to show off to all his friends, and he's probably right. Either way, he generally sticks up his nose at me. I still live on my own, but I have a feeling that's going to change soon. I spend a couple nights a week at Mickey's place already, so I'm sort of hoping he'll invite me to move in. He's hinted at marriage but hasn't officially asked me yet.

I think we'd make a good couple. He's nice, looks good, and I wouldn't mind being his trophy wife if that's what he wants. The only thing that we ever had a fight over was when I found out that he went to some porn theater in the next town over. My momma always looked down on that sort of stuff, so I was taught to as well. But rather than denying it, or saying I was imagining things, he said I should come with him next time.

When I get really riled up, I can cuss the wallpaper off the wall. I'm pretty sure he got the message. But he said they get more than a few women in there, and he said a girl like me would REALLY be welcome... whatever that means.

The only downside of our relationship is... well, the sex. I mean, we have sex, but not very often. Just two or three times a week. And not to be mean, but Mikey ain't no spring chicken, so he's not much for stamina. He's usually in and out in about five minutes. I can't tell you how many nights I've gone home and given myself an orgasm with my little vibrator. It can be maddening.

On the upside, Sunny and Bobby seem to get along well. Bobby is a really good-looking guy. He's pretty tall at just under six feet, has a great build, nice and muscular. His face still has that boyish charm, but he's got a nice strong jaw, and really pretty hazel eyes. If I was younger, I'd be all over that!

Sunny is a total fox. She's slim, not busty but she has some nice perky breasts, and her rear gets a lot of attention when we go to the beach. She has the cutest little face you'd ever want to see, and that long, luscious Asian hair, black as night and so silky it feels like a cool breeze as flows around your fingers when you stroke it. I just love combing her hair for her when we sit and talk for hours while we get pretty together.

He's cute, she's hot, and they like to flirt with one another. It's kinda cute in a way, as long as they don't get carried too far. If Mikey proposes and I say yes, they're going to be related. That might be awkward if they... get involved.

And that brings me to the present. I spent the night and woke up late. It was a Friday morning, and I wasn't working at the golf club that day. I'd been spending a few nights a week at Mike's, and we had fallen into a routine. Friday night together, then Sunday, most Wednesdays, rinse and repeat. Last night was a one-off.

Mikey had already gone to work, so I had my shower and found a nice sundress that would be cool in the late spring sun of South Carolina, and just barely. We were a stone's throw from the Georgia border. The kids were out late the night before, which is why Sunny and me spent the night, so I tried to be quiet as I crept out of my bedroom.

They had the other side of the house to themselves pretty much. There's this little pocket door that separates that area from the living room. Inside they have their own bathroom, the linen closet, Bobby's room on one side, and the spare room Sunny uses on the other.

This particular Friday changed everything!

As I crept by, I heard giggling. I figured Sunny was on the phone with one of her friends... until I heard a deep voice with her. Quiet, but unmistakable. The pocket door was slightly open, so I nudged it a little more until I could hear a little better. I know. Nosey. But I thought they might be bonding, getting closer as friends, which would be great. Then I heard another giggle, then... a moan?

My heart froze. The rest of me too. What were they doing in there? I just stood there in stunned silence while I listened to a sucking, slurping noise, a deeper groan, then a wet sounding gulp. What was going on in there?

"You can cum in my mouth, if you want." Sunny said, and I almost squeaked in alarm!

Was she giving Bobby a blowjob?! That couldn't be. I must have misheard.

I was scared to move. I thought I should throw open the door and scream or something, but I couldn't. Every time I tried to move; I thought it would be horrible to catch them in the act if that's what they were doing. I still had hope it was a mistake. That hope didn't last.

"God, you give great head!" Bobby breathed loudly. "Keep going!"

No mistake. Sunny was giving Bobby a blowjob in her bedroom! I backed out slowly, still listening to wet, squelching sounds my imagination told me was Bobby's cock in Sunny's throat. I started to slide the pocket door closed again just as I heard a groan, another, another, then a cute, high pitched squeak, and a deep sigh.

"Fuck, that's good!" Bobby's voice said like he was trying to be quiet.

"Look at me! Look up! Look at me!" Bobby demanded, and I held my breath as I listened. "Let me see you swallow it, slut!"

I gasped, and then panicked! That was all I needed was to be caught listening to all this!

"Good girl." he said in his deep voice. "Now, get back down there and lick me clean. Then you can get dressed."

"Yes, sir." Sunny sighed.

She sounded like she was enjoying how he ordered her about like that. I had to admit though. It kinda turned me on a little. I gave myself a mental smack in the head for even thinking it, and backed out. I had to go.

I went out to the kitchen, poured some coffee with a trembling hand, and sat trying to think how I could talk to either of them about this. What should I say? What could I say? They were both old enough, both unrelated. He was really good looking. She was gorgeous. It was natural that they could be attracted to one another... I guess? But it was wrong, wasn't it?

Sometime later, Sunny came out to the living room in her little bikini and a beach wrap. "Hi Evie!" she said all sweet and cheery, swept up to me and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Want to come to the beach?" she asked. "No classes until late this afternoon, so I thought I'd get some sun."

The beach! I could talk to her about it there. "I'd love to!" I said. "Now?"

"Yeah, as soon as I get some coffee in me." She said. "Any left?"

I nodded. "In the pot. I'll go put on a swimsuit."

I hurried into the bedroom, picked out a nice bikini to wear, got my wide brimmed hat, a beach wrap and flip-flops. I caught myself in the mirror, and noticed a tiny bit of wet on my bikini bottom. "Oh good God!" I gasped at myself. I was wet down there! I got so excited by... what I saw, I was...

Shit on a shingle! Cut it out! Stop thinking about it!

I made sure my wrap covered my wet spot, and went back out to the kitchen... and froze again. Bobby was there, and I caught Sunny making eyes and smiling at him. He was in a bathing suit too and had three towels on the table.

"Oh, Bobby!" I gasped. "Hi. I mean, good morning."

"Evie." He nodded in his usual cold tone.

"You're coming to the beach too?" I asked.

"Obviously." he scowled. "Is that a problem?"

"No! No. No problem. Umm... I'll just get some sunscreen and put some water bottles in the beach bag. You two almost ready?"

I didn't wait for an answer, just hurried back to my bathroom for the sunblock. Shit! How was I going to get time alone with Sunny if Bobby was there?

Sunny got the water bottles filled and we piled into the car. All the way there, I was looking back into the rear-view mirror as they sat and chatted like old friends again. Not a hint of sexual attraction to be seen. Good actors, I guess.

We parked, found a spot and spread the blanket. "Want to go for a walk?" I asked Sunny, hoping to get her alone for a bit.

"Sure." She nodded. "Let me get some sunscreen first." She got the spray lotion out, did her arms, legs, shoulders, and her flat tummy, then handed it to Bobby. "Do my back for me?" she said, and I think I noticed her wink at him.

"Sure." He said eagerly, and sprayed her down, then slowly ran his hands up and down her back. When he thought I wasn't looking, he spayed a little more at her, and I realized he had covered her partially exposed butt with that last shot, and quickly rubbed it in, earning himself a cute giggle and playful swat.

"You should block too." Sunny said and tossed the can at me. I, Now, can hit a ball with a tennis racket better than most, but throw something for me to catch and it's pretty much a fifty-fifty chance. Not this time. I fished it out of the sand and started brushing it off when Bobby approached with a tube of cream sunblock.

"Here, just use this." He said and squeezed some on my hand.

"Oh, good." I nodded, and started to spread it over my arms, when I felt his hands, cold and creamy, on my back. I jumped a little.

"Easy!" he said grumpily. "I'm not gonna murder you." He put more on my other hand for me to do my other side, then finished rubbing it into my upper back and shoulders. He rubbed the lotion in like he was giving me a massage, and it was... I don't know... touchy. Like he was trying to touch me where he shouldn't. The worst part was, I... oh darn it. I liked it. I ain't been touched like that in a long time. Mikey wasn't touchy like that, so... not for a long, long time anyway.

I saw Sunny watching, and she had this coy smirk on her face, and I think I knew why. Even after covering my back, Bobby got more lotion on his hands, and continued applying more, moving down as he went, getting closer to my rear.

"I can do that." I said, but my words came out like a husky whisper.

"You can't reach." He insisted and started applying the cream to the back of my thighs, right up against my butt cheeks! The way his hands ran up between my thighs was making me tingle, and I stepped away.

He just smirked, tossed the tube onto the blanket, and said, "Have fun. I'm going for a swim."

Oh, thank God! That was so weird. He never gave two shakes about taking care of me. Why this time with the sunscreen? And what was that with getting all handsy on my thighs and back? Was I just overreacting? Maybe. I was just glad to go.

At least I'd get me a chance to talk with Sunny... and I needed to get my racing heart to calm down. Those hands. Strong. Rough. I was imagining them all over Sunny in her bed while she sucked him off. I imagined it was me instead. Oh, good lord! I shoved those disturbing thoughts out of my head and took Sunny by the hand and pulled her along toward the water's edge.

After a half mile or so, both of us saying very little and picking up a few pretty shells, I got close. "Sunny, honey." I said. "Umm, we should talk."

She shrugged. "Okay."

"Umm, you know Mike might want to marry me." I began.

She nodded. "I know. It's okay. I know it hasn't been that long since dad passed, but you're too young to be alone. You should have someone."

I nodded. "Yeah. I guess. Thanks. Umm, but there's other things. Like, you being my stepdaughter, and Bobby is Mike's son."

She nodded again. "Umm, yeah. I know." She giggled.

"So, being that we might be family someday, and maybe soon, umm... it might not be... appropriate..."

She stopped in her tracks and glared at me. "What are you saying?"

I huffed a sigh and took her hand. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to listen in, but I heard the two of you this morning."

She laughed nervously. "Yeah, so? We talk all the time."

"No." I continued. "I mean... I heard you... and what you were doing."

She scoffed. "You're not making sense."

"I mean it." I said more firmly. "I heard you."

"You heard what?" She glared with her fists on her hips.

I frowned back. She was trying to deny it? Fine! "He said you give great head. You told him he could cum in your mouth. And he told you to swallow it, and then to clean him up!"

Her face turned white. "You're imagining..."

"I'm not!" I said more harshly than I probably should have. I lowered my tone and tried again. "I'm not. I was just outside your door, and I heard every word. And... sound... and whatever."

She looked horrified, and angry, and scared, and her eyes started to swim with tears. "No, baby! Don't cry. I'm not mad. I'm a little worried, is all." I said.

"Worried about what?" She sniffed. "That I'll get pregnant or something. I won't! I'm on the pill. Have been since I became sexually active. I'm not stupid!"

I nodded. "I know. You're a lot smarter than I ever was." I said. "But if Bobby is your brother..."

"He can't be." She insisted. "Stepbrother, but not brother."

"That's what I meant."

"And what does it matter? It's not like we're in love or anything or want to get married." She insisted.

I frowned back. "But... I thought you liked him."

She nodded eagerly. "I do! A lot. But not like that. But Evie... oh God! He's got... such nice hands and..." she blushed and smiled bashfully. "He's so nice and big... down there. You know?"

I must have looked shocked. She laughed and grabbed my hand, pulling me along this time. "Look. I know we haven't talked about boys very much. I guess I try to think of you like a mother, but you know... that was never us. Sisters maybe. Right?"

I nodded in agreement, still a bit in shock.

"So then, can I just talk to you, like sisters, or girlfriends?"

I nodded again. "Okay."

She sighed and held out her hands... showing me his length! "Nine inches!" she hissed in a loud whisper.

"What?! No!"

She nodded. "He let me measure it! And look!" she grabbed her own wrist. "It's about this thick!" she sighed. "I couldn't believe it when he first showed it to me."