All Comments on 'Southern Circle - Pt. 01'

by Carolina_Celt

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Very nice, can’t wait for the continuation!!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Exciting story. Incredibly well written. I’m looking forward to reading the rest of the tale

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Very good beginning to what may be an exciting story.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Fabulous, brilliant, woderful!!! Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Astounding story. Very well written. Can't wait for Pt2.

Spyder23Spyder2323 days ago

Fantastic story. It’s a pleasure to read a story with a different plot than the usual.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Yeah you have me hooked. Really looking forward to to part 2.

mjsmith4mjsmith423 days ago

Great! Can't wait for part 2!

iso400iso40023 days ago

Exceptional 1st story. I can’t wait to read more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Stunning debut! This is not my genre, but the storytelling, intrigue, characters and complex construct you have assembled has me hooked. Very well written and I cannot wait for the next chapter.

f86supersaberf86supersaber20 days ago

Like many others I eagerly anticipate #2!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shift20 days ago

O Carolina, such a brilliant 1st chapter.

I really hope you write more of this. I'm definitely hooked.

Thank you

albertaboyalbertaboy18 days ago

This is really interesting so far, hope there is more to come

NormBNormB18 days ago

Looking forward to next chapter.

kylady76kylady7612 days ago

Got us hooked and we loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Enjoyed this story until Tim had to fuck Fiona, I knew that it would lead to that but was hopeful that wouldn't be the case, it would've been a great story if it was just the siblings influencing the inn "Guests" into getting into a relationship with their sisters, which I guess they did but I would've preferred it tl happen without Fiona having to have to sex with Tim or anyone else, i guess that just my preference.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Enjoyed this story until Fiona had to fuck Tim, I was hopeful that it wouldn't lead to that but unfortunately, it did, I would've enjoyed the story far more if it was just the siblings influencing the inn guests to get into relationships with their own siblings without having to have sex with them, on top of that the thing I disliked the most is Fiona saying that if she wasn't with Aiden she would've done a lot more and gets scared after thinking that Aiden might have heard her saying that, and she even contemplated doing going for round 2 before that because of his "size and girth", I would've ignored the having to have sex with Tim to future cast on him but these 2 scenes made me dislike her and by the extent the story, her contemplating to have sex with him just to satisfy her needs without the knowledge of Aiden and telling him things like what she would've done more with him if she wasn't with aiden, atleast she realized what she said and got scared that tim might tell aiden i mean who would want their husband/lover/brother to find out that their partner decided to start fucking other man again without their knowledge and even tell him that she would done much more behind his back after just one time of having sex with the guy that too for some sort of purpose/mission, maybe i am just reading too much into this story but this is my honest opinion about your story, perhaps i am reading too much into this but that's how i am, this story genuinely started with great potential for me but i guess not everything goes how you want it to, this story will be a skip for me, all the best for your future chapters.

daves_not_heredaves_not_here8 days ago

A pretty unique premise and an Interesting start...

Thanks

darkmind222darkmind2221 day ago

Well done keep going AAAA++++

TomNJaxTomNJaxabout 21 hours ago

Got me hooked :-) Looking forward to this story coming full circle, so to speak...Thanks for a very enjoyable read!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarolina_Celt@Carolina_Celt
Laid-back dude who enjoys reading and telling sexy stories. If you enjoy my work, consider supporting me at: https://subscribestar.adult/carolina_celt For $3/month you'll get early access to stories before they're published elsewhere, info about upcoming projects, and the cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES