Southern Comfort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her slender wrists with each hand and began to thrust her body harder onto him. He can no longer hold back. He needed to let out all his pent up frustration from his salacious thoughts that invaded his mind all morning. Her chest rose up and he pulled her arms back. She was now screaming in ecstasy as he fucked her limp body like they haven't seen each other in ages.

"Fuck.... right there.... right there..." he groaned as his climax built up. She was crying weakly in pleasure as he used her like the fucktoy she was.

That was it. He exploded.

He let out a deep yell like a cry for war. Her tight, gripping hole held his cock hostage as it milked him dry. She continued to moan in pleasure as she squirted onto his cock for the second time.

They held each other for a few moments. It was the most intense cum in some time. I wonder if she's excited to see Leigh-anne too, he thought for a quick moment as he started to come down from his carnal high.

"See?" Leo broke the silence as his deflating cock melted out of her. Their juices began to seep out of her aching hole, and onto the kitchen floor. "I told you I'd be quick."

12