Southern Cross - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the final Christmas surprise, Sara. I know you haven't been home in a long time, so we are flying to San Diego to spend a week with your parents, your brothers, and their families. Then we are flying to British Columbia to spend 10 days with Sean's family, where I have been told your nieces will keep you busy ice skating, snow shoeing, skiing, and ice fishing. And then we are flying to Texas to visit my family on the ranch. All told, we will be gone over a month. Merry Christmas, once more."

Sara sat there astonished, not knowing what to say. Finally she smiled and laughed.

"I'll have to do some shopping for winter clothes, otherwise I'll freeze. I don't own anything heavier than a light sweater."

"Don't worry about any of that," said Amanda. "We're about the same size, so when you get to the airport, I'll have something warm for you. Then we'll go shopping and spend some of your fiancée's money. And when you leave, we'll put your clothes in a storage tub labeled 'Sara and Jack', so when you come back, you'll have warm clothes to wear."

With that settled, everyone decided to move the party outside to the pool. While people changed into swimsuits, Sara put a pile of towels outside and Jack rearranged the chairs. Soon their guests joined them, and while they all jumped into the pool, Sara and Jack went inside to change.

Stopping Jack mid-change, Sara gave her fiancée a soul crushing hug and a long, loving kiss.

"Jack Armstrong, you are the kindest, gentlest, most loving and thoughtful person I know. I'm going to have so much fun loving you the rest of our lives. I am almost overwhelmed with all this. Each surprise on it's own would've been enough, but all this together? I don't know what to say except thank you. And I love you. And I can't wait for tonight to be alone with you."

After joining the others in the pool, Jack was standing in the shallow end talking with Sean when Sarah came paddling up. Sean lifted her up and sat her on the pool deck next to Jack. A bit later Sara came swimming by, waved to her niece, and swam on.

"Uncle Jack, Auntie Sara is really pretty, isn't she?"

"Yes she is, sweetie."

"Do you think that's why I was named after her? Because I'm pretty too?"

Jack looked over at Sean who was quietly laughing.

"Sarah, you are the prettiest almost nine-year-old girl I know, and I'm sure that's why you were named after your auntie."

Sarah gave Jack a big smile, but then suddenly got serious.

"Uncle Jack, why does Auntie Sara have so many scars on her body? Does that help her look pretty?"

Knowing the real reason, but unable to tell her, Jack smiled and said,

"That's one reason. Maybe when you are older Auntie Sara will tell you. But for now, let's just say you are both the prettiest girls I know. Okay?"

Sarah laughed, said 'ok', and jumped back into the water. Sean gave Jack a serious look, and looked to see that Sara was not near.

"Jack, what exactly happened to Sara? She hinted at several things yesterday, but seeing all those scars makes me wonder -- how seriously was she hurt?"

"Sean, it's not my story to tell -- only Sara can do that. Suffice to say that she nearly died and spent five months putting herself back together. But beyond that, the story needs to come from her. I hope you understand."

"Absolutely. But I somehow have a feeling that I really don't want to know the entire truth. But when the time comes, I'll listen to whatever she has to say, and then hold her for as long as she needs."

"That's exactly what you need to do. I doubt she will say anything now, but it wouldn't surprise me if she finds some alone time with you when we visit."

*****

Their time on the island at a close, Sean and his family were at the airport with Jack and Sara, saying their final goodbyes. Gathering his nieces in his arms, Jack gave each one a kiss on their forehead.

"It was so nice meeting you two girls. Don't forget -- Auntie Sara and I will see you in a few weeks, so no need to cry."

"I know, Uncle Jack, but we're still sad we have to leave."

"I'm sad too, but I know something you can do so you're not so sad. When you get home, draw pictures of the favorite things you did here, and then draw some others with what you want to do with Auntie Sara and me when we visit. Then you won't be so sad. Okay?"

Both girls gave Jack a big hug and said they would draw lots of pictures. Just then their flight was called to board, and after some final hugs and kisses, Jack and Sara waved goodbye. Sara was quietly crying as Jack gave her a kiss, telling her the same things she told their nieces about not being sad. Sara laughed, gave Jack a kiss, and together they walked to their car to go home.

Two weeks later, Sara and Jack began their long vacation. As Charlotte dropped them at the airport, she promised to water Sara's plants and check on the house. Several long flights found them landing in San Diego, where Sara's parents were to pick them up.

"So, are you excited to see your parents after so long?"

"Oh god, yes. I'm eager for them to meet you and to tell them our news. And don't worry -- mom and dad will love you, as will the rest of my family. Just be yourself, hold my hand, and everything will be fine."

Just then Sara spotted her parents down the terminal. Dropping Jack's hand she ran into the arms of her parents, all of them laughing and crying and happy to see each other. When Jack caught up with them, Sara pulled him close.

"Mom, dad, this is my boyfriend Jack. Or rather, this is my fiancée Jack. Jack, my mom and dad."

"Mrs. Owens, Mr. Owens, it's so very nice to meet you. Sara's told me a lot about you."

"Hopefully just the good stuff. And drop the Mr. and Mrs. -- it's Larry and Rachel. And it's good to finally meet you too. We've heard glowing reports about you from Sara."

"Good to know she thinks so highly of me. Your daughter is a tough person not to like."

"Very true. So have you set a date yet?"

"Not yet, dad. Jack only asked me Christmas Eve, and he hasn't told his family yet. We're going there in several weeks, and he'll tell them then."

Rachel was looking closely at Sara's ring, admiring the color.

"So why aquamarine, Jack? Isn't a regular diamond more conventional?"

"Two reasons. First, the color reminds me of Sara's eyes. And second, the color is similar to the ocean, where Sara's passion lies."

"Two beautiful reasons, Jack. Ok, let's get your luggage and grab something to eat. How does pizza sound?"

"By all means, yes. I haven't had a decent pizza in years. It's not what many people in Tahiti eat."

"Sounds good, dad. Plus, that will give us a chance to talk some more. I've got several more things to tell you -- one really good and one not so good -- and I want to tell you without any other family members around."

Their dinner conversation was bright and lively, but once the plates were cleared away, Sara got serious.

"Two stories I need to tell you -- one is good and the other is not, but with a good ending. So where to start..."

"Start with the not good and end on the really good one, so we can end the night on a high note."

So Sara began her story about her ex and how he showed up on Jack's boat. As the story went on, her dad became visibly angry while her mom was more upset. When she got to the part where she beat the crap out of her ex, Rachel smiled but Larry looked angrier. Finishing her story with what she told Jeff about prison and becoming someone's cocksucking bitch, Sara sounded apprehensive.

"I hope I haven't disappointed you with what I did and said. I know you taught me better, but I just got caught up in the moment."

"Disappointed in you? Hell no. I probably would've killed the son of a bitch."

"I almost did, dad, but Jack stopped me by saying that if I stopped then it would be self defense, but if I went any further, it would be murder. So I ended it -- but I really wanted to use the pipe wrench against the bastard's head."

"But if you did, you wouldn't be here now telling us the story. Baby, there is no way your mom or I are disappointed in you. You survived, and as the saying goes, karma is a bitch."

"And now, you and Jack are free to live your lives the way you want, without the specter of that asshole hovering in the background. Your dad and I love you, Sara, and we only get more proud of you every day."

"Thanks mom. Thanks dad. I love you both. Now for the good story. Christmas Eve we had a family charter the boat for three days -- mom, dad, and two daughters. When they arrived I was below deck, and when Jack yelled for me to come up, I was shocked and surprised. Jack had found Sean, and the guests were him and his family."

"Your brother Sean? How did you find him? We searched records, the Internet, Facebook, and any other place we could think of, and we never had any luck."

"Like I told Sara, after years of touring and running the excursion business, I've met lots of interesting people with interesting hobbies and jobs. I called several and for quite a while, we just hit dead end after dead end. Then one of my contacts thought to look in Canada, and there he found Sean. Numerous emails and phone calls later, and he and his family were on our boat."

"Sean got placed soon after I was, and his family adopted him at almost the same time you did me. Soon after his dad got transferred to Vancouver, and Sean has lived in British Columbia ever since. His wife is from there -- they met in university and got married right after graduation. His daughters are precious -- Annabelle is six, and their oldest is almost nine, and Sean named her after me -- Sarah."

"I bet there were lots of tears at that reunion. We're just so happy you were able to find each other after all these years."

"Yep, there were tears galore. We're going to visit them when we leave here, and Amanda has promised to bring warm clothes to the airport when we arrive. I almost backed out when she told me how cold it is up there. I've never been anyplace other than warm."

The rest of their time there was spent doing all the usual touristy things, along with a visit to Sara's lawyer, who was still working on her case against the university for giving out her personal information. One day was spent visiting with her brothers Steve and Dave, along with their families. As they were finishing dinner, Larry put an album on his turntable. As the music started, everyone was astonished to hear Jack singing along with the lyrics for each song. After the third song, Larry looked at Jack and smiled.

"You're Jack Armstrong from the Armstrong Brothers, right?"

Jack smiled and nodded his head.

"I've listened to your music for years, plus I have all the albums you released. I can't believe Sara never said anything to you about growing up with your music."

"No, she never said anything about it. One night when we first met we were at a pub and the singer played one of my songs, and I told her about my musical life. But she never said anything about knowing my songs."

"I just never paid any attention to who was singing -- I just liked the music."

By now Sara's brothers and father were talking non-stop to Jack, asking about what life on the road was like. After regailing them with stories, Larry brought out his entire collection of Armstrong Brothers albums, asking Jack if he would autograph them -- which he did with a smile.

Leaving at the end of the week was difficult for Sara and her parents, but they promised to find the time to get together again.

"And once you settle on a wedding date, let me know, because I want to help you plan things. After three weddings for the boys, I now get to do some planning with my daughter."

"I promise, mom. As soon as we pick a date I'll let you know."

And as the four of them hugged on last time, Rachel whispered into Jack's ear.

"Thank you, Jack, for taking care of my little girl."

After settling in on the plane, Sara cuddled with Jack, giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"My folks really like you, as do my brothers. And it certainly didn't hurt once they found out about your music background. It was really nice of you to sign all that stuff for dad and my brothers. I'm sure you'll be a topic of continuing conversation with them."

"I like your parents as well. I can see how much they love you, as do your brothers. At first I was concerned they might see me as 'robbing the cradle', but nothing was ever said or even hinted at.

"And I can't believe you had no idea about me and my brothers, especially the way your dad and brothers went on about how much they loved listening to my music."

"I guess I was more concerned with stuff other than who was playing the music dad listened to. But I promise to pay more attention from now on, ok?"

After dinner was served and cleared away, the lights in the cabin were turned off and Sara asked the flight attendant for two blankets. She wrapped one around her and gave the other to Jack. When he said he didn't need one, Sara smiled and nodded her head.

"Yes, my love, you'll need one, because I intend to give you a quiet, but sensuous, blowjob. And I doubt you want the flight attendant to see what's happening."

Sara slid her hand under the blanket and started rubbing Jack's quickly hardening dick. Before he got too hard she opened his belt, unzipped his jeans, and quickly fished his dick out of his pants. Slowly rubbing him, Sara was surprised at how big his dick grew.

"Someone certainly likes this. I've never felt you so hard or so long. Enjoy this, baby."

With that, Sara dipped her head under Jack's blanket and took his rock hard dick into her mouth. Moving slowly, she licked him from base to head and back down again. Licking her way back up, she lavished kisses on the head before swallowing him completely. Feeling the muscles in her throat massaging his dick, Jack almost came. But Sara wanted to take her time, so she slipped his dick out of her mouth and licked him like an ice cream cone. Soon she stuffed him back into her mouth and started to caress his balls. A quiet moan slipped from Jack's mouth, and Sara smiled as she sucked her lover ever closer to his orgasm.

"You want to cum in my mouth, baby? I want you to as well. Fill my belly with your cum, Jack. Cum in my mouth."

With one final caress of his balls, Jack grunted and started to fill Sara's mouth with his cum. Rope after rope shot into her mouth and down her throat until he had nothing left to give her. After licking him clean, Sara quietly zipped him up, gave his cheek a kiss, and snuggled into his arms. Soon both were asleep.

Several hours later the couple was woken up by an announcement.

"Good evening, everyone. We'll be landing in Vancouver in about 15 minutes. Weather is clear, a slight wind is out of the north with a temperature of almost 6 degrees, which is 42 degrees Fahrenheit. On behalf of WestJet I want to thank you for flying with us today. If your travels end in Vancouver, enjoy your stay. If you are connecting to another flight, there is a message board right outside our gate with information. No matter what, please remember to head to Customs and Immigration first. Thanks again for flying with us today."

Sara shivered when she heard the weather report.

"42 degrees? I'm going to freeze before we even get to Kelowna."

"Don't worry -- you'll be fine. Once we get through Customs and Immigration we'll find a coffee shop and get a hot drink in you. We have over two hours for the layover, so we'll have plenty of time."

Soon after landing, Sara was sitting with her hands wrapped around a large coffee. After taking only a few sips, Jack noticed she had a far-away look on her face.

"Are you ok, sweetie? You look worried."

"I'm fine. But I'm wondering what to say to Sean and Amanda about what happened with Jeff. I'm sure they've seen my scars and have to be wondering about them."

"Sean was asking that question on Christmas Day when everyone was in the pool. All I told him was the story was yours to tell, not me. I did say that Jeff almost killed you and stole five months from your life. But I left it there. Sarah also asked why you had so many scars, and I told her they make you prettier -- and she was happy with that answer. Eventually the girls will need to know the story, but not until they are much older."

"But what will Sean and Amanda think of me when they hear the full story?"

"Think of you? They will think that you are even more remarkable than they thought. They will love you for who you are now, not of what happened to you in the past. They will hear your story and cry with you, hold you, tell you how much they love you, and how much they admire you for getting through it all with your PhD in hand. They will welcome you into their family with open arms, and will cry heartily when you leave."

"But how can they, and the girls, love someone who is as damaged as I am?"

"Stop that! You are not damaged goods. You're someone who's had several horrific things happen to them in the past, and you came out on top in one piece. You are the most amazing person I know, and I thank my lucky stars that you asked me for a job that day. I love you more than anything in the world, and I can't wait until we are husband and wife.

"I know it's easy for me to say 'put it all behind you', but it's something that will always be a part of you. I love you, Sara -- you make me whole, and I will do everything in my power to help you forget the awfulness in your past. But Sean, Amanda, and the girls love you, and when they hear your story will think only of how much they love you."

Her eyes welling with tears, Sara leaned over to Jack and hugged him.

"Now I know why I love you so much. Thanks for talking me down off the ledge."

Soon they found themselves landing in Kelowna, and when the pilot announced the temperature, Sara shivered.

"Ten degrees? How do people live up here? I'm going to freeze to death!"

"You'll be fine once you are in some warm clothes. Sean texted me before we left and he and Amanda are here with coats, hats, and gloves. Just think of this as just another adventure in life."

"Ok, you can stop with the motivational speeches. I just like to complain about stuff I have no control over. Let's just find them as quick as possible."

As they were walking through the terminal they heard a loud 'Auntie Sara. Uncle Jack', and saw their nieces running to greet them, followed closely by Sean and Amanda -- warm coats in hand.

"The girls couldn't wait to see you, so we brought them along. Hope that's ok."

Hugs and kisses were shared all around, and after retrieving their luggage, Sara and Jack were bundled up in the warm coats, waiting for Sean to pick everyone up. Soon they were on their way, heading for their home on the outskirts of town.

It was late by the time they arrived home, and after a light dinner, it was bedtime for the girls.

"Auntie Sara, would you and Uncle Jack tuck us in. Please...!"

"Of course we will. You go get ready for bed, and we'll be right up."

"Yay! Good night, mommy. Good night, daddy."

As the girls ran up the steps to their rooms, Amanda and Sean were both shaking their heads, chuckling to themselves.

"I've never seen them more excited for bed. What kind of spell do you have over them? And whatever it is, please share it with us, because we normally have to fight to get them to bed."

A short time later, Sara and Jack were tucking their nieces into bed, giving each a kiss on their forehead.

"Uncle Jack, we forgot to show you the pictures you told us to draw. The ones where we are doing all the fun things together. Can I get them to show you?"

"No, it's late, sweetie, and you both need to get to sleep. How about you show them to us tomorrow morning at breakfast, and we can start deciding when to do them with you. Sound ok?"