Southern Hospitality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me." He breathed again, finding more confidence in his mounting desperation to please her.

"It.. It'll hurt?.." she said, not trying to dissuade him, just trying to make sure he knew what he was getting himself into.

He smirked, his full lips slightly puffy from his working her shaft turning up at the corners, "Well fuck me gently then?"

She stifled a little laugh and raised her hand to caress through his raven hair and across his smooth face. "Mm.. Maybe to begin with.. No promises.."

He started to move and she moved with him, he slid from between her thighs and she turned to push herself, sitting up on her knees and watching him, her slick cock standing out in front of her as he eagerly removed his pants and boxers, revealing the shapeliness of his hips and the enticing fullness of his ass, pale, soft and round, almost bubbly. She would have him on a squatting routine before long she knew.

He grabbed one of the many pillows and, blushing, lay across it so it propped his soft ass up, with his back arched it all served to enhance the effect, this young virgin teen offering himself to her without reservation. A woman could only resist so much.

Ash lay there, breathing hard as he struggled to relax, he wanted this, but that didn't mean he wasn't anxious or nervous. He heard her move on the bed, a wooden drawer opening and closing before he felt her move, straddling his bare thighs from behind, her hard wet cock resting on the globes of his cheeks, her large balls resting on his own, smaller sack.

She reached down with her hands and groped the softness of his ass cheeks, squeezing and toying with the warm pliable flesh, unable to help herself as she played with the cheeks, giving them a light spank and watching as the girlish cheek bounced, the light gasp her spank had caused music to her ears.

She moved her hands away and leant back, Ash pursed his lips in expectation, not sure what was coming next, eyes closed as he tried to mentally prepare himself. He felt her hand on one of his cheeks, pulling it to the side, half spreading him. He squeaked as a cold glob of fluid landed right on his little star.

She snickered a little and placed the tube of lube down, wrapping her fist around her cock and rubbing it against the lube and his asshole in turn, spreading it around the tip of her cock and the spot where it would soon be buried. "That'll help make it go in easier.. You best find another pillow to bite.. I'm gonna start going in.."

She probably should've loosened him up with her fingers first, but she couldn't wait, that and she was afraid that he would back out as he felt her fingers working him. Best to just get straight to the fun.

She let out a soft little purr of pleasure as she worked her lubed cock between his thick ass cheeks, watching as he grabbed another pillow and, adorably, cuddled up to it.

Leaning back she looked across to her desk, winking towards the tiny, blinking red light of a camera she had hidden on a shelf above her PC, hidden among some books. On the very realistic chance that this would be the one and only opportunity she would have with this boy, she wanted to make some memories that would last.

She placed her hand on his lower back, forcing him down as she gripped the middle of her cock hard, squeezing it as she guided the plump mushroom tip towards his virgin hole.

"Mmnn!" he groaned through the pillow clenched in his mouth as she applied more and more pressure, not enough to simply break the boy and force it inside, but enough that his tiny little hole would have to soon succumb to lubricant, gravity and her will.

"Shh hon.. Just relax.. It'll go so much easier if you just relax.." she said, her voice heavy with lust as she continued to press, she could feel the head starting to open him up but he was squeezing down, resisting, and as good as that felt to her it would hurt him all the more.

She backed up some, trying to prompt him to relax. He panted hard into the pillow, his smooth back starting to glisten with sweat. He could hear and feel the urgency in her, the need to be inside him, but at the same time he could make out the concern, she didn't want to hurt him, the opposite in fact, she wanted this to be good for him too.

He steadied his breathing and squirmed a little, calming himself, relaxing, stopping himself from instinctively clenching against the would-be invader. He nodded a little, swallowing.

She couldn't help but feel a little proud of him, working so hard to take her, not backing out. She proceeded again, slow but steady, feeling his ass start to accept her, take her. Gods he was tight. She'd never felt anything like this before in all her years.

She watched as his hands bunched into the sheets in much the same way hers had done, though not out of pleasure, out of pain. She could see the discomfort from the slow penetration building up inside him, could feel his back arching downwards as he tried to pull away from her, his legs curling so the heels of his feet rested on her ass. He seemed as if he were about to back out of it.

She bit her lip feeling genuinely bad for this, "S-sorry.." she panted, then jerked her hips forward. The tip of her cock sank into the tight embrace of his lubed little hole, the tight ring of his stretched ass settling around the head of her womanhood, holding it.

He cried out into the pillow in pain as a sharp stabbing agony lanced through him, had she just forced her entire cock into him!? She had promised she would go slow!

She leant over, leaving the tip of her cock in the writhings boys ass she pressed her full soft breasts into his back, her curvy body pinning his slight frame as she lay atop him, letting his ass acclimatise to being spread open by her dick.

"Shh, it's okay.. I'm sorry.. So sorry.. But it's over and done with now.. That was the worst of it.. My tip is inside you.. Oh fuck it feels so good.. You feel so good around me.." she whispered into his ear between soft kisses against his cheek and lobe, letting him feel the comforting weight of her breasts against him.

That was just the tip of her cock? What had he gotten himself into? He felt himself start to panic and controlled himself, it had hurt, but the pain was less now, it was still there, but it was more of a dull throb than the stabbing that had run through him. Maybe she was right? Maybe it had been better to get it over with in an instant than to draw out the pain. And he was making her feel good. He was pleasuring a woman!! Sure it wasn't exactly how his fantasies had played out in his mind but her breathy moans of pleasure spurred him on, made him want to make her feel ever better. And he knew he could. All he had to do was not give in. Not give up.

She watched the play of emotions across his face anxiously, if he told her to get off him she would, but he hadn't yet, she watched as the hurt and vexation played across his face, a few tear drops forming at the corners of his squeezed shut eyes, his perfect white teeth chewing at his plush bottom lip.

"K-keep going.." He whispered, to her relief and delight.

She remained bent over him, one hand resting on his hip, the other propping her up as she started to slowly urge her hips forward. She pressed into him easier now, she hadn't been lying, that had been the worst of it, but he was now in store for an entirely new range of sensations.

He felt himself begin to fill up and spread as entirely new, feelings washed through his body, his little ring was on fire as it struggled to accommodate the girth of his new lover, but it wasn't unbearable as he felt her sink into him, impossibly big, impossibly filling.

"H-half way.." she declared, eliciting a whimper from the boy. The walls of his ass clung incredibly tight to her girl cock as she fed it into him, the pleasure rolling through her body in waves of bliss.

The boy so far had only whimpered groaned and squeaked in pain. She knew this first time would be rough for him, but she wanted it to be good for him too. She paused, half her length buried inside her new boy toy and started to draw her cock back out until only the tip remained in him.

As the huge invading member started to pull from him he felt something pulse under the layer of pain, something new, he could barely feel it but it was there. "A-ah!"

She grinned, that was what she had wanted to hear. That hadn't been a pained little whimper, that had been an iota of pleasure.. She started to rock her hips forwards and backwards, pushing in and out of him, in slow gyrating movements, the way his tight little hole hugged her and seemed to suck her back in with each pull outwards had her eyes rolling back as she moaned with her smoky voice into his ear, which only served to make him more and more eager.

As she started to fuck him in a slow loving pace, their breathing matched, each push in drawing a low needy moan from her throat, each pull out resulting in a soft little feminine trill of pleasure.

Her breasts pressed into his back as she made love to him, but as amazing as it felt, she wanted more. She started to put more and more pressure into her forward rocks, gently but persistently persuading his little love hole to swallow up more of her needy shaft.

"A-ah.. You're so fucking tight.. So good.. I'm ah.. I'm never going to let you... Ah.. Go!" with a gasp and a final exertion of pressure the last few inches of her throbbing girl cock sank into him, her pelvis pressing against the soft doughiness of his ass as she finally filled him. She was in absolute heaven as she moaned longingly into his ear.

He was in absolute bliss, the pain while ever present was secondary now to the pleasure that blossomed through his body, her moans, her movements, her breasts pressed against his back all served to electrify him. His cock throbbed between his body and pillows, her movements had him grinding his smaller but just as hard length into her silky pillow, leaving a messy stain of pre as she made love to him.

She swallowed and pushed herself up back to where she had been, straddling his body and looking down his back, from his narrow shoulders to his slender waist and gorgeously flaring hips to his perfect fuckable ass, instead of seeing her cock nestled between his cheeks like a hotdog in a bun as she had before, now all she saw was an inch or so of her pole, the rest surrounded by his hot squeezing body.

She placed her hands on his cheeks, parting them as she kneaded the soft cheeks under her fingers and watched, hypnotised by the view as she started to roll her hips backwards and forwards, in rhythm to a slow beat only she could hear, each movement in pushing his breath out in girly moans of pleasure as she finally slaked her lust on the object of her desires.

He could swear he could feel each bump and vein on her rigid cock as it slid in and out of his young tender body, claiming him as her own while stripping him of his virginity. He moaned openly, without shame or shyness as he felt his body rock, pushed forward slightly with each roll of her hips, the sounds of their moans filling the room.

He looked over his shoulder at her, watching at her full breasts swaying with each push of her hips into him, he caught her eye and their gazes locked in an intimate moment, he felt the blush dominating his cheeks as he spoke, "D-did I say fuck me gently?.. I take it back..."

She hesitated, looking down at him. This boy wasn't just taking it, he was living it, what sort of host would she be if she didn't see to the needs of her guests? She swallowed and nodded, smirking at him.

He turned his head back to bite at the pillow and felt her hands slide up over his rear, pressing into his lower back and pinning him into place as she geared up to up her tempo, moving her knees back to give her better grip and leverage. He reached back with his hands, sinking the delicate fingertips of his small hands into the plushness of his ass, spreading it for her.

Without hesitation she started to withdraw her cock from the addiction that was his ass only to press it back in again, her tempo starting slow, but quickly picking up pace.

Before she knew it their slow gentle love making was a distant thing of the past. She was fucking him now, the symphony of the room switching from their former slow moans and pants into more heated, desperate gasps and whimpers, the sounds of their hot bodies clapping as they met, again and again, her entire length driving into him.

He lay under her, helpless to the strength her thrusts and loving every second of it, his tiny little repurposed pucker on fire as she pounded into him, the bed creaking under the force of her continued thrusts, their skin slick with sweat.

"A-ah! Ash! Oh my fucking god never in my wildest dreams did I imagine this.. You're so fucking perfect.." she moaned looking down at him, watching his thick ass ripple each time she slammed into him, his hole milking her cock. But she wanted yet more still.

He let out a whine of upset as she pulled herself from him fully, her cock sticking out in front of her, bobbing up and down as blood pulsed through it, looking over his shoulder at her, his beautiful emerald gaze looking at her with clear upset, "W-why did you stop?.."

Laura blushed a little and bit her lip. "..Roll onto your back.. I want to watch you.."

He blushed too, his expression lightening from concern that she might've backed out to excitement for more to come. He rolled over onto his back, parting his thighs for her like an eager girl.

She grinned as she slid between his thighs, rubbing the length of her slick shaft against the smaller, hard length of Ash's cock resting against his stomach. "Glad to see you're enjoying this as much as I am sugar.."

Her hand moved down to grip the root of her cock, guiding it once more to his waiting hole and pressing herself inside, gasping as she sank to the hilt in one long thrust.

He wrapped his legs around her waist, crossing his ankles behind her to hold her to him, moving his hands to caress up her sides, cupping, weighing and squeezing her heavy breasts with his feminine hands. The overwhelming intimacy and lust driving them both onwards for more.

She lay atop him, eyes locking with his as she was quick to pick up where she had left off, no slow build into the hard pounding thrusts that dominated and controlled both of their actions.

Panting he stared up at her, his hair splayed out on the bed as he gazed into her dark eyes, watching the lust and hunger, feeling her devour him in the most sexual of ways.

She loved everything about him, those girly noises, the way his virgin anxiety had melted away into that of a young teen nymph, but most of all she loved his eyes. The lustful gaze, the glistening gemstone emerald.

She could feel herself reaching her peak, every nerve in her body electrified with pleasure from this delicious boy beneath her, his hole working her thick cock, her heavy balls slapping against his cheeks, her full breasts bouncing with each push and pull.

"A-ah.. I'm going to cum!" she panted out as she felt the rising inside her, the wave cresting. "Y-you.. You should.."

He tightened his grip on her waist with her legs, his small delicate arms reaching around to hold at her back, dragging her down into a heated kiss, his cock trapped between their bodies, twitching, cumming. His own pleasure peaking before hers from the constant pressure and the sheer overwhelming lust for her, his seed spreading between their joined bodies, a sticky hot mess joining them together.

She came in unison, his climax causing him to involuntarily squeeze and milk her cock, each jet of his cum between their uniquely feminine bodies matched by a much heavier pulse of her own deep within him, filling him with her hot potent girl cum.

Laura gasped desperately into their kiss, body overcome with pleasure as she collapsed onto him, clasping him in her grip, kissing him like her life depended on it, her tongue driving deep into his mouth as her steely length throbbed and pulsed, depositing every drop she had inside of him, where it belonged.

His legs slid from her sides, exhausted, a little sore and completely satisfied. Introduced to a new way of life, one he'd never considered, full of love and intimacy. One in which someone lusted for him.

"W...What now.." he breathed out softly, unsure where things went from here, where they could possibly go, with her wilting cock inside him, his own cum between them.

She let out a soft chuckle and pushed herself just far enough up to look into his eyes, her own glistening mischievously as they bathed in the afterglow of sex. "Mm.. I have a niece.. Who's just about your age.. And single.. Maybe I should lend her my laptop.."