Sovereign Ep. 01: Wreckage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sirissa were notorious for their being reproductive parasites, meaning they relied on reproducing outside their species to produce more of themselves. They were known to inject a highly specialized 'love potion' that made their male victims think their attacker was their mate, whom they will obey, mate with and defend with their very lives. Once the eggs hatched however, the ravenous young will... he dared not finish the thought.

From more than a century ago, Empress Varissa expanded her empire across a huge section of the galaxy beneath the notice of the Grand Council, often attacking weak targets like isolated settlements, weaker empires and even primitive civilizations and cultures. Though they were thankfully never attacked directly, the T'thyrin and their Namrican neighbors were in her empire's direct path of expansion, threatening them.

Forty-five years ago, the Grand Council, after so much sluggish, bureaucratic squabbling and bickering, after Varissa's attempts at corruption were exposed thanks to the efforts of Omoc and the GFIB, finally declared war on the Sirissite Empire. It was in that war that Vosk himself fought in, along with all the horrors that came with fighting such beings.

It ended with the Sirissa nearly extinct, and their homeworld bombed to glass.

That was all history for him. Now, he has a new life with old and new friends, embarking on new adventures like the one they just had against the Sentinels.

Yet in the back of his mind, he wonders worryingly to himself: what in this galaxy did we get ourselves into?