I will Faithfully Execute Pt. 01

Story Info
A new, & single, President brings government under control.
27.2k words
4.22
2.6k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/02/2024
Created 04/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I Will Faithfully Execute

A.J. Roye

All Rights Reserved 2022

Chapter 1

"I was elected, on the promise of reform. To return our Nation, to the ideals, of the men, who formed our government. Return those rights, taken from The States, over the past two hundred and thirty years."

I paused and looked across the crowd, who were applauding. Cheering. Throwing their hands into the air, in affirmation of my words. Damn. I never imagined so many people cared. So many people. To the horizon.

"A few moments ago, I said... 'I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States.' ... I can't do it alone. I need... YOU!" I pointed to the crowd, on my last word and the roar was deafening. I waited to continue.

"To those in the Congress and elsewhere in our Nation, who have trampled upon the Rights of The People... the very People you have offended, are going to take those rights back."

I paused. Looking across the sea... No... the ocean, of humanity before me. All colors. All faiths. All beliefs. If I had ten times this many, I could do it one day. I looked at my great-great grandfather's pocket watch I set on the podium. Two minutes of applause and cheers.

"In just a few minutes, I'm going to work." I paused. Tentative applause and cheers.

"YOU CAN EXPECT MY CALL TO HELP!"

I stepped away from the podium and turned to my Chief of Staff... and the Vice President. During the deafening roar of the people from behind me...

"Let's get to work!"

*****

I was ushered into a conference room.

A small one. Two black suits against the back wall. Stoic. No one else.

"Come sit with me, Jack."

I stopped and let Sam pass me and take the lead. As I sat, about 10 people came in and the door closed behind them. I only knew two of them. My Chief of Staff. And, the Vice President.

At the small table, there was just the three of us. Whom, I also knew from the campaign.

Samuel Perkins. Speaker of the House of Representatives and a fellow Texan.

Maggie Ruiz. Majority Leader of the Senate. Vicious conservative from Missouri. Kansas City native.

The perfect team to lop off centuries of federal bureaucracy.

Maggie...

"Damn, Jack. You've set two records... and you've only been President for ten minutes."

I knew I had broken one record. The other? I arched an eyebrow to the Senator.

Maggie leaned onto the table, with her arms crossed before her. Glaring at me. With a sinister smile. I had been warned about her.

"Thirty five years old... and the youngest President ever. And, you just set the record for the shortest inaugural address." She turned to her aide. "What was it, Lance?"

A young aide stepped toward the table and looked at me.

"Sir," he began, with a tone of respect. "You have broken George Washington's record, in his second inaugural address, for its length. The shortest address. His, at 135 words. Your address, Sir... 111 words."

I didn't know. I did know, I wanted to make a point with The People. Simple. A plea for their help. I thanked the young aide and thanked Leader Ruiz.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to Sam.

"Jack, you're gonna need that help from The People."

I nodded and twisted my lips.

I knew that.

*****

Jess placed her hand on the door handle.

"Your 'Office,' Jack," she offered, with a sexy smile. "Ready?"

"No," I replied. "But some jackass has to do it. Just call me... 'Jack... Ass,' ... after today."

She took her hand from the door handle and stepped toward me. Nearly in my personal space, her agitated look is still sexy. Her crystal blue eyes melting my soul. I could tell she had something to say, that would be meaningful.

"That's the last time, you're going to say that to me," my former lover whispered, in a firm tone. Looking up to my six-three from her five-five. "You're the smartest man I know, Jack." She looked down and took my hand into hers. She tilted her head to me and... "If there is anyone that can fix the problems this Nation has, it's you."

I squeezed her hand. I looked to my right and out the window. Just a lawn and an iron fence, in the distance.

"I could fail. Every President has had a failure."

Jessica stepped in front of me and blocked the view of the window. Her hand on the side of my face. Soft. Tender. Warm.

"You have The People behind you. You're a natural leader, Jack." She looked at me like I had seen her in our past. Like she wanted to fuck me, right here and now. Which, in our past, we would've done. Those passionate memories, with Jess, raced through my mind in a nanosecond.

"Lead, Jack. Lead The People to success."

*****

I sat at The Desk.

I couldn't very well call it "my" desk. It belonged to the White House.

For the past hour, I watched Jess pick up folder, after folder, from The Desk. Open it and brief me on its contents. I was paying close attention to her and the business at hand. I was also watching her gorgeous ass in her beige skirt... and her sexy tits within her shiny blue blouse. Jess knew I was watching her. She also knew, I could recite verbatim, her words in the last hour. Jess... knowing I admire a sexy woman, couldn't help to work her ass and her shoulders for my attention. She also knew we couldn't be lovers.

I could recall every single moment, we spent together. One of the most passionate women I've ever experienced... and there have been times, where I would like to be with her again. But, I knew that would never happen. She would just have to be my, Chief of Staff... For the next four years.

She had a husband and children. I briefly closed my eyes and groaned in my throat... silently... finishing my thoughts of Jess and me... and our passions in our past.

"The Senator from Georgia wants you to verify, that the ATF has a database of gun owners, in direct violation of law. His sources are telling him, the ATF is operating outside the law for years."

I stood from my chair and walked to the window behind The Desk.

"Can't trust anyone in the government to police themselves," I offered, to the lawn beyond the window. "Call Max Orowitz in Houston. Tell him I want to speak with him. I'll fix this ATF problem in a week."

*****

To the horror and vigorous protests, of the Secret Service, I stepped into The Presidential limousine, for the short drive to the ATF.

I was about to pay the ATF, an unannounced visit, with Max Orowitz in tow. Along with two dozen of his employees. I stepped into the ATF building and went straight to the director's office. Max and his crew peeled off and went to the mechanical room. I barged into the director's office and...

"You're fired, Mr. Claymore. Step away from your desk, please."

The mother fucker grabbed the desk phone and punched a speed dial. The blood in my veins, flash boiled.

I grabbed the base of the phone and pulled it from the cord. I yanked the handset from the base and tossed the base at the opposite wall. It exploded into more than half a dozen pieces.

"Arrest him!" I ordered. In seconds, two Secret Service had Claymore in handcuffs and out the door. I turned to my security detail chief.

"Seal this room. No one in or out unless they have my signed order."

"Yes, Sir!"

Right then. The lights in the building went out. Max Orowitz.

Killing the computer systems to prevent tampering. Power for the main computer servers in Fairfax also shut down in a coordinated mission, by Max's team. None of the regional ATF offices had access to the systems now.

I had the building sealed once all employees were removed by US Marshals. In a coordinated strike, I had the regional offices evacuated by US Marshals and the offices sealed. Employees told they are suspended until further notice. No trespassing signs as big as the doors at every ATF office. Armed private security guarding each one.

In one week, the Senator from Georgia had the database he asked for. Not just the one. Two dozen more databases with the names, addresses, and phone numbers of average citizens on "watch" lists. For nothing more than purchasing a firearm... legally. Firearm permit holders... on watch lists. Concealed carry permit holders... on watch lists. Permitted firearms dealers... on watch lists. Police chiefs and sheriffs who advocated second amendment rights... on watch lists. Max even found governors, senators and representatives of Congress... on watch lists!

I was on six watch lists. With database entries, AFTER, I took office!!!

FUCK!

The stench of bureaucracy at its best.

*****

Maggie Ruiz smiling at me from behind her desk.

"Senator Ruiz. I asked for this meeting to give you this."

I pushed a flash drive across her desk.

"Congratulations, Ma'am. You're on a watch list. Three of them. Courtesy of the ATF."

She briefly looked at the device and looked back at me. Smiling.

Again, she leaned forward and crossed her arms in front of her. Resting on her desk. Her cleavage slapped me silly. A tiny peek available to my eyes.

She saw me. Glance at her tits.

"I knew you were the one, Jack. Personally took charge and not one news reporter knew what happened for three days. Leaving it to the Secret Service Director and the Director of the US Marshals to take credit."

"Now, Maggie," I paused, for effect. "You promised top to bottom reform for the ATF if I brought you proof. Senator Morris has the databases."

"I did, Jack. And, how many watch lists were you on?"

"It doesn't matter, does it?," I snapped. "The fact the ATF was doing it, stinks of totalitarianism. I can't fire them all, without Congress. A private security group is looking through the database files. Looking for names and trends. If I so much as think someone was using the data illegally, I'm going to fire them. Gross and willful misconduct will be prosecuted. I need the money, Senator. I can keep them out of the building. And, I'll do it, Senator. I don't care how many patrons the ATF has in Congress. I'm not letting criminals work for the government."

Maggie nodded, rose from her chair and came to my side of the desk. Sitting on the arm of my chair and looking down on me.

"You like my tits?" she whispered. Her nearly black eyes... piercing.

"Nice ones, Senator." I arched an eyebrow.

"I'm nearly fifteen years older than you. Sure about that?"

I rose from my chair, grabbed her hand and pulled her into my chest. She looked up at me without a worry on her face. Her intense black eyes... sexy.

"I haven't forgotten that night we had in St. Louis, Maggie. I think you're very sexy. Powerful woman in a powerful institution. Hot, I'm telling ya. Too bad we couldn't do more than a kiss that night. Perhaps we could act on our attraction to each other. Say, some weekend in the near future?"

She answered me with a sexy kiss. Holding my face in her hands as her luscious lips kissed mine. Standing on her toes. My arms around her. Her sexy perfume. Her soft tongue dueling with mine. She broke our kiss and looked at me. So close, we were cross eyed... She...

"Bill is going to Kansas City on the 6th. Camp David?"

*****

"We have special operators in Ukraine, Sir. Embedded with the Ukrainian army, navy, and air force. Under their flag. Some of the best special forces we have, are risking their lives in anonymity. Gathering intelligence and fighting, in some cases. Along with the British, French, Dutch, and Danish special forces. If captured alive, the Russians will certainly find out they're Americans. Our men know the risk and accept it. It was volunteer only, Sir.

I turned from looking out the window. Snow had been falling all day. I walked around The Desk and sat next to Admiral Pryor.

"What can we do to hasten this war? What can I do to convince the Russians it is no longer worth it and still save face for them in the eyes of the Europeans? And, their other enemies."

"Right now, its attrition. Both sides are losing soldiers left and right. Good men. Women, too... on the Ukrainian side. Both sides are conscripting men off the street. Without regard to age. Young and old alike."

"I don't think my question was answered, Admiral Pryor. Your reply suggests wait it out and see who sues for peace, first. I want to stop the fighting before that happens. And, I certainly don't want to see Ukraine annexed into the Russian Federation."

"The Ukrainian Air Force now has pilots who can fly F-16s and F-15s. This may tip the balance in favor of Ukraine. The Strike Eagles can penetrate Russian air defenses and strike critical infrastructure."

"Which will only piss off the Russians. They're not blind, Admiral. Knowing what plane type hit inside their borders." I closed my eyes for a second. "Fuck," I roared, as I stood and walked across the room. I growled in my throat. Without looking at the Admiral...

"More artillery. More rockets. More drones. More intelligence. More rifles and bullets. More training. More food and water. Medicines. Keep sending them everything. And if we run short of giving them supplies and weapons, both of us need to go to Congress and ask for more."

"Yes, Sir."

I heard him stand from his chair. I turned to him...

"Keep it stable... Until I have an idea."

*****

I had her on her knees.

She went there... on her own.

Pulling hard suction on my dick. My eyes rolled back. My balls contracted. My toes curled. Fuck.

I bent over and grabbed her beneath her arms and pulled her to her feet.

I kissed her. Hard. She threw her arms around me. Stood on her toes and kissed me in return.

"You're a sexy man, Jack," she slurred, into my mouth. "Finally, I get to experience that which I've heard so much about."

She pushed away, grabbed her panty waist and pushed them to the floor. Stepping free, she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bed. Still pulling on my hand, she wiggled backward on the bed... her head on a pillow. Her legs spread wide and her neatly trimmed pussy glistening with her arousal.

"I want you, Jack... Please." Desperation in her whispered plea.

I rolled a condom on, lubed it... and I bent over and gave her pussy a momentary lick. I tongued and sucked her clit. I inhaled her aroma and my eyes quivered in the sockets. She grabbed the sides of my head and gently pulled. Whimpering in impatience. Urging me to embrace her.

One hand on the mattress, the other on my dick. I watched while I guided my dick up and down her moist slit. Touching her clit on the upward thrust. I paused at her oozing entrance and she stiffened beneath me. I was going to push forward, but...

She grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled. I slipped inside her wet pussy and...

"OhMyGod, Jack," she wheezed. I saw her eyes roll back and out of sight, as she spoke her words. My cock fully inside her, she wheezed... "Holy fuck."

She gasped on her breath and gasped again as my pubis met hers. Fully inside my lover... I paused. Hovering above my sexy Senator from Missouri. She wheezed. Humped at my dick inside her. Her desperate tone...

"This is perfect, Jack. Alone with you. Camp David is the perfect place for this."

She wiggled her pussy at me. Urging me to fuck her. Maggie holding my stiff arms braced into the mattress beneath her arm pits. Looking down on her bra covered tits. Too old and saggy, she told me earlier. Her tits. They're ugly when exposed, she said. Right now. Luscious breast flesh pushed together with her light beige lace underwire bra. I was going to lick those tits... soon. Hopefully.

Slowly. I moved my hips and waist. She gripped my arms firmly. Holding her breath. Her eyes closed. And...

I fucked her. Slowly. Steady rhythm. Long stroke.

"Oh Gawd, Jack," she slurred, as her eyes rolled back, again. Refocused on me, she began twinkling her little clit with her fingers as my dick pumped at her pussy. On an elbow, twirling her clit, she watched my dick have at her pussy. "I can't believe how good this feels," she whimpered. Still watching my dick slide through her silky folds... "You're my first black lover, Jack. It's so erotic for me to be with you right now." Her eyes rolled back on my thrust.

"First lover?" I asked.

"No. Not the first," she whimpered. "Gawd, you feel so good inside me right now." She took a quick breath. "My first black lover... ...I've fucked lots of men and women, Jack. Holy fuck... you feel like you're in my stomach." Another quick breath. "Politics, Jack. You fuck and get fucked." On those words, her eyes rolled back and she squeaked with the next three breaths. My dick feeling the firm, velvety folds of her pussy with each thrust. So fuckin' good. My eyes rolled back, too. I was breathing heavily. Grunting and growling like a hog.

By now, my rhythm kicked up a notch and she was whimpering slurred words to me. Her fingers still rubbing her clit. Her other hand... caressing my chest... neck... arms... waist. She stopped twinkling her clit and touched my dick as I fucked her. My cock sliding between her petite fingers as I thrust. She mumbled...

"Sexy." A few whimpers. "Jack." Two squeaks. "It feels so fucking good." A long wheeze. "You have an incredible dick." In a crescendo... and rapidly announced...

"I can't believe... HolyFUCK... I... Orggg... Gaa... Grr... OhMyGod, I think... YES... YES... YES... FEELS... HOOOOO-LY FUCK!" Her last two words... a petite, high pitch slur.

I fucked her as I watched her grab the sheets in her fists and howl out an orgasm in a deep throated growl. Her pussy convulsing, her pussy was tight. Having an effect on me. She took a breath and... "HOLYFUCK!" And then another orgasmic growl. "OH... OH... HOLYFUCK!" And, another growl. Her eyes snapped to mine. Surprise written on her face. In a strangled voice...

"I can't believe this feels so goo... OH! ... OH! ... OH! SHIT!" She let out a long wheeze... her eyes disappeared into her skull. "HOLY FUCK!" Maggie let out a long growl. Took a breath and let out another long growl. Her pussy convulsing on my thick cock with each growl. Still in the throes of her orgasm...

I flipped her over to her tummy. Pushed her left leg toward her. Straddled her right leg. Inserted my stiff, uncircumcised cock into her slippery entrance. And pushed forward. She whimpered, then wheezed from my intrusion.

Leaning forward, I placed my huge hand on the side of her face and my other hand on the mattress near her hips. My massive body over my diminutive lover. I arced my hips and slammed my pubis into her luscious ass with a crack. My fat cock slithering the entire length of her pussy. Fucking the Senate Leader with a purpose...

My own release.

With each crack of our flesh, Maggie let out a sharp, staccato howl. Maggie half laughing and half crying out as I thrust at her. Telling me she loved it. I could feel her flexing her pussy muscles and it was having an effect on me. I began to groan. Mumble expletives. The approach of my orgasm consuming my mind. Loss of focus as I continued long arcing, long stroking, long fucking, my sexy lover with my thick cock. Her wheezes, squeaks, howls were becoming quite loud and...

My pelvic muscles squeezed.

My mind went blank.

My cum raked the insides of my flesh. My balls ached. My eyes quivered in their sockets. My toes curled. My back quivered. I'm certain I made noises and profanities, but I couldn't remember. My dick felt... ecstasy.

"Oh, fuck," I wailed, as I quivered over my lover. My waist and hips, involuntarily, pumping micro thrusts into a sexy pussy. I regained a small sliver of sanity...

I collapsed onto my petite lover and breathed hot breath into her neck. My semi-flaccid cock still inside her. She reached backward and caressed my well-groomed, close cropped hair. My clean shaven cheek.

"Exceeded my expectations, Jack," she whimpered, with a quiver in her breath. Me... straining for oxygen molecules... lying prone on her back. Her petite body smothered by my massive form. I could still feel her pussy cumming on my dick. "You hit an ovary on one of those thrusts and it felt like a shock wave. Fuckin' hurt, Jack. But, I'm coming back for more. Just not in that position, OK? You're too big for me."

123456...8