Spa Break and Loud Neighbours Ch. 03

Story Info
We meet up with a couple we could hear fucking and spanking.
2.8k words
4.53
6.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djt_one
djt_one
117 Followers

(Please read parts one and two for the background to this story).

After we calmed down Ann said she was going to send Gemma some of our photos. Given how reserved Ann normally was I expect her to choose the less hardcore pictures. But to my surprise she included many of the action shots and a couple of the cream pie ending.

What had the cane done to her?

After Ann had sent the pictures there was some further email chat. It seemed that Gemma was really impressed with the photos and that they seem to show a HARD caning. She sent us more of her and Mark from different sessions. One set seemed to show another couple, both fucking and taking a caning. Ann asked about this and Gemma explained that sometimes when they meet a like-minded couple, they invite them over to stay for a joint session. Ann wanted to know more. Apparently, they had done this twice before. On both times each pair swapped for the cane, but returned to their own partner for sex. They did do same room sex, so you could clearly see and hear what each other were up to. But while Mark enjoyed caning other girls, he wasn't prepared to let anyone else fuck Gemma. She liked this arrangement because it was both safe and allowed her to indulge her voyeur and exhibitionist tendencies.

Ann discussed this with me and asked if I'd like to give it a try?

We arranged to meet one Saturday night. We started off in their local pub with food and drink to get to know each other. But as we were all keen to move things on we soon return to their flat. They had a nice place close by and we settled in with another few drinks. During this time they showed some photos and one of their sex tapes on the TV from a smart phone. The atmosphere was sexually charged.

Mark then suggested we all get naked and then swap partners for a caning. We all agreed.

Gemma went first and started to strip, slowly and erotically. She was wearing a summer dress with buttons all down the front. As she swayed to the silent music she unbuttoned it - starting at the top until she could slip it off each of her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Gemma was in great shape, her natural honey blond hair fell easily to her shoulders and swirled like that of the models on hair care ads. Her slim frame was supported by two exquisite legs that went on forever and her flat stomach only made her ample, but not-overlarge breasts look perfect.

Gemma was obviously not happy with only producing two extremely stiff dicks she wanted to make them hurt with desire, so she continued to move sensuously to and fro as she removed the remainder of her clothes. Her bra came off next to reveal two breasts to die for - firm, rounded with pointed nipples that protruded eagerly, longing to be sucked.

The performance to remove her panties had everyone squirming in their seats until she finally revealed the prettiest pussy I had ever seen. It first came into view from behind because she had bent forward - rear towards us, to remove her scant panties.

She had one of those bottoms that made me think how much I wanted to cane her hard and then watch her getting fucked. Both Mark and I quickly undressed before Ann took centre stage.

Ann put on a similar show, but was unable to make pulling off a pair of tight jeans look sexy. Her hopping on one foot to another helps relieve the tension in the room. When Ann was naked, she faced us with both our hard swinging dicks. She asked Mark about his huge cock and he bashfully said it was about nine inches. It just looked huge compared to my average seven plus. Gemma said it never fails to make her cum, but doing anal was a real struggle. Ann asked if it was okay to touch it and Mark was more than happy. Ann knelt down and had to use both hands to slowly wank him because not only was his cock long, it was also very thick. She pulled his foreskin back and forth to reveal a bulbous helmet, already leaking pre-cum. She continued to fondle his balls making him groan in delight. Gemma suggested that Ann might want to slow down because Mark might come on her face. Ann stopped and asked if he normally cums a lot? Gemma nodded enthusiastically saying he generally squirted about a dozen times leaving her absolutely soaked in cum!

Mark then produced his cane which was very similar to ours. Ann asked if she could go first. Mark readily agreed and bent Ann over the back of an arm chair in their living room. He positioned her so that she was just resting her elbows on the chair, so her breasts could swing freely. Gemma stood to one side to get a close view of the action. I could see her nipples were already hard and she was gently fingering herself. I stood on the other side casually rubbing my dick.

And so it began.

Mark slowly started to cane Ann. Each stroke landed with a solid thwack making Ann's breasts swing delightfully as she was moved by the force of the cane. After the first three stingers, Mark paused and gently ran his hand across Ann's bum, tracing the line of each stroke. He also took the opportunity to tease Ann's legs apart. He then casually caressed her swollen pussy lips and slipped in a finger, fingering her slowly making Ann moan. As quickly as it had started, Mark stopped saying Ann had three more hard strokes to come.

The next three were much harder than the first set. Each one landing with a loud crack and leaving a strong violet welt showing where it had landed. Despite the ferocity of these strokes Ann stayed in position until the last cut whipped home just above her thighs.

It was clear that Ann had enjoyed the caning. Her nipples were stiffly erect and I could see her pussy glistening. Mark asked her if she'd like another six strokes, but Ann turned her head and said she didn't fancy any more of the cane. But she wouldn't mind trying a few strokes of Marks hard cock! She looked at Gemma and me for approval, before nodding at Mark. He looked very pleased at the chance of fucking Ann. He positioned himself between her thighs with his massive hard cock aimed straight at her inviting pussy. I knew Ann had a thing about big cocks, so it didn't surprise me she wanted to try Mark. She said he could fuck her, but must limit himself to just 20 thrusts so she could feel him properly without going too far.

Gemma quickly stepped forward and guided Marks hard cock into Ann's awaiting pussy. She then switched her attention to Ann's breasts and nipples, caressing them as Mark gradually pushed himself into Ann. He had to stop every few inches to allow Ann to accommodate his girth. After about five attempts his cock was slick with her juices and he was able to get himself fully inside.

I grabbed my phone and was avidly filming the whole thing. His hard cock plunging into Ann's tight little cunt, stretching her to the max each time he bottomed out. Ann was gasping in pleasure at the combined efforts of his cock and Gemma tweaking her nipples. They both now had full carnal knowledge of Ann and her cries, her feel, her musky aroma, her intimate folds, her preferred methods. After about ten or fifteen deep thrusts Ann came very hard, her legs shaking as her orgasm totally overtook her. Mark pulled his hard raw cock out looking very pleased with himself, having made Ann come so fast on his sizable cock.

It took Ann a few moments to recover before she turned to thank Mark for one of the best orgasms she'd ever had. Mark offered to continue and finish himself off in Ann, either cuming inside her or perhaps over her face. He even offered to wear a condom if she would like. Ann shook her head saying that the short session was all she wanted. She then pulled her knickers back on, signifying she was now off limits to him. Meanwhile Gemma was still using one hand on her own breasts and the other fingering herself. She was also close to coming and I wondered if Mark would do her instead just to get himself off. But Gemma stopped playing with herself and instead helped Ann to her feet.

She then swapped places with Ann. Mark made sure Gemma was well positioned for the cane. He took the opportunity to slip his fingers into her. She was squirming by now, begging for the cane so she can get fucked.

Ann was also very aroused by all of this and to make sure I wasn't missing out she dropped to her knees to give me a quick blow job, stopping just before I shot my load in her mouth.

Before we all got too carried away Mark gave me the cane and told me to give Gemma six HARD strokes. He said not to hold back and really give it to her. I'd been practicing my caning technique in readiness for the session. I was able to get a really long fast backswing and crack the cane hard and accurately onto Gemma's bum. It's clear from the first stroke that I was caning her much harder than she was used to receiving.

Ann nodded at me approvingly, encouraging me to really lay it on hard as Mark had requested. After each stroke she told me to make the next one harder still. I laid each stroke on with increasing force, making Gemma's bum bounce each time the cane landed. My mind flashed back to the time I had heard her getting caned at the spa hotel and then seeing the marks the next morning in the swimming pool. Now I was doing it to her, caning her really hard and leaving vicious red welts on her beautiful rounded bottom. I was making her cry out each time the cane landed with a solid, loud thwack.

By the end of the six I was sweating and Gemma was struggling to keep in position. Mark seemed unconcerned and when I stood back, he quickly moved in to examine the marks. He nodded his approval saying I had done a great job.

He then asked if I would give Gemma three extras like I did with Ann in our video that we'd shared with them. I welcomed the chance to cane Gemma again. As I took position to do as requested, Ann stepped forward asking if anyone would mind if she gave Gemma these extra three strokes? Gemma said she'd never been caned by a woman before and said she'd love Ann to be the first.

I was thrilled at the chance to see Ann cane another woman. As I handed the cane to her, she winked at me, saying I wasn't the only one who'd been practicing! Ann bent the cane menacingly in her hands before swishing it through the air. She really looked the dominatrix part in her skimpy black knickers, nipples very erect and the cane in hand.

She carefully took up position beside Gemma, testing her aim, making sure the tip of the cane would make contact just past the centre of Gemma's already well striped bottom. I knew from my own experience that this would allow the cane to make full contact, without cutting into the thigh. Ann really had been practicing!

She made Gemma arch her back and really push her bum out for the cane. When Ann was satisfied, she drew the cane back over her shoulder and whipped in an astonishingly fast hard and accurate stroke which cut into the top of Gemma's bottom. Gemma gasped, but before she could do anything else a second really hard stroke landed right in the middle of her bum. I could see Gemma was going to reach around to try and rub her bottom, but Ann told her to stay in position for the last stroke. This seemed even harder than the first two and cut deeply just at the join between buttock and thigh.

All three of Ann's strokes had left heavy red welts on Gemma's already well caned bottom. As before, Mark moved in to inspect the welts. He was impressed, saying how well Ann had done for a first timer. He added that he was glad he wasn't on the receiving end!

Ann pointed the cane at him offering to give him a little taste, just as she had with his dick earlier. I could see Mark was considering this, but he was interrupted by Gemma who said she needed Mark to fuck her now. So, with her encouragement Mark slowly entered her from behind while she was still bent over the back of the chair.

This was the same position in which he'd fucked Ann, except this time there was no limit on the number of strokes. He started with long slow thrusts making Gemma gasp each time his thighs slapped against her arse.

Ann was transfixed by the scene and knelt close to Gemma's bum and caressed Mark's balls as he pumped into Gemma. She alternated between his swinging balls and tickling Gemma's clit. She was thrilled to watch this huge cock push its way between the folds of Gemma's well lubricated pussy. The lips clinging in and out, in and out to Mark's thrusts. His cock was slick with her juices which occasionally Ann would wipe with her fingers and taste him. Encouraged by this Mark pulled out fully and offer Ann his shiny cock for her to suck. She greedily took as much as she could in her mouth before Mark pulled away and rammed his cock back into Gemma.

Not wishing to miss out I moved to Gemma's head and offered her my erect penis. She gladly reached out and began to wank me off. I wondered if I could get her to suck me so I pushed my cock towards her mouth. She flicked out her tongue and tickled my helmet before engulfing me fully. I began to gently face fuck her as Mark sped up his thrusts. Moments later he groaned loudly and pulled Gemma onto his now twitching cock which was spurting his load deep inside her.

I pulled back just as Mark was slowly withdrawing his red swollen cock from Gemma's distended pussy. He had really gaped her and huge drops of cum were freely flowing out of her pussy and down her thighs. Ann quickly bent forward to wipe some onto her fingers and then lasciviously lick them clean, tasting Mark's cum and Gemma's combined juices.

It was an amazing sight, my girlfriend licking the cum from another girl's well fucked pussy, who's bum she'd just caned. I was so hard I just had to take Ann now before I burst. As Ann was still bent over tending to Gemma, I moved behind her and slipped her knickers to one side. Without any foreplay I just pushed myself all the way into her. She was still incredibly damp from her session with Mark so I had no problems in banging her hard and fast from behind.

As we fucked Mark offered Ann his penis to suck clean. Using her mouth, Ann was easily able to get Mark hard again before Gemma took over. She wanted to get fucked again by his magic wand of a cock. Both girls ended up bent over different sides of the chair, facing each other, with us fucking them from behind.

I came first, pulling out and shooting huge ropes of cum over Ann's back. Mark wasn't far behind. He also pulled out and shot his load over Gemma. His powerful spurts shot past Gemma and much landed on Ann's face and hair. Both girls were covered in cum and had very well caned bottoms.

After a few moments we all laughed, commenting on the cum and cane marks, before cleaning each other up and getting partially dressed. Gemma slipped back on her knickers while Mark and I pulled on our underwear.

We sat around having another drink and talked about the evening's events. We made tentative plans for a repeat performance before finally getting fully dressed and saying our farewells.

It had certainly been a night to remember. On the way home Ann and I chatted further and she confessed to having been practicing with the cane. She casually asked if I'd like to try it out sometime soon...

djt_one
djt_one
117 Followers