Spa Break and Loud Neighbours Ch. 02

Story Info
After seeing cane marks on a girls bum, we buy our own cane.
2.4k words
4.56
7.8k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djt_one
djt_one
117 Followers

Chapter 02: We Buy Our Own Cane

After we got home from our weekend spa break neither of us could put from our minds the marks that the cane had left on the girl in the room next doors bottom. I'd seen the welts in the sauna, but Ann, my girlfriend had seen them close up in the changing room showers.

The next time we had sex I imagined that I had just caned Ann and her bottom was covered in the marks. In reality I had to satisfy myself with just spanking her as I took her from behind, leaving her ass glowing red. In the post-coital glow Ann commented that I had really spanked her hard, but despite the stinging she'd really enjoyed it. Encouraged by her admission I reminded her of Gemma, the girl from the spa, and suggested that we should also try a cane?

There was a pause for a moment, before Ann answered, almost in a whisper, asking if I would cane her. My heart was racing and my cock sprung back to life. I'd never know such an instant turn-on effect. The suggestion was also having the same effect on Ann. Her nipples were stiff and the skin around her neck was red, a sure sign she was very aroused.

Without delay I pulled her onto her knees and entered her from behind. She was soaking, partly because I'd recently cum inside her, but more because she was so excited. As I thrust into her I told her that I would buy a cane. She gasped her acknowledgment. As I pumped her more I told her how I would bend her over a chair, cane her, then fuck her. With this we both came loudly. It was the fastest we'd ever fucked and both come together. Clearly my ideas were a huge turn on to us both.

The following day I began my search on-line for a cane. There was a retailer in West Sussex that was selling traditional straight rattan canes in two diameters, 6mm and 8mm. I had no idea what a rattan cane was, but another search revealed that this was the traditional style used in schools up until the mid-1970's. The shop was doing a deal, buy three for the price of two, so I added a simple riding crop to the order.

A couple of days later a plain brown tube arrived in the post. It reminded me of the tube that I'd seen Gemma carrying as she got out of their car at the hotel. When I opened the tube it contained my order and I wondered if Gemma had used the same supplier?

I showed Ann both of the canes and the crop. She carefully balanced one of the canes in her hand and gave a few experimental swishes through the air. I could see she was getting turned on at the thought of us using the cane. I told her it would probably be a good idea if I got a little practice in using a pillow before using it on her. She readily agreed and carefully put the cane back into the tube.

Later that evening I was watching something on the TV and Ann was on her laptop when she called me over to see her Facebook page. She'd posted some photos of our spa break and tagged the location. Somehow Facebook had linked this to others who had also tagged the same location. One of those was Gemma and Mark. Ann quickly brought up their profile and I could see there were the usual photos couples post on their pages. Ann sent a friend request saying it might be fun to catch up again and perhaps meet up for a coffee. I was happy with that and went back to watching the TV. Ann continued on Facebook and received a reply from Gemma. They struck up an easy conversation on line and Ann sent a private message with a few more photos from our spa break.

The exchange continued over the next few days until Gemma mentioned the cane. She asked if Ann had considered getting one to try? Ann then did say that we'd bought two canes and a crop, but had yet to try them. Gemma seemed thrilled and asked if Ann would send some before and after photos. Understandably Ann was reluctant to send a relative stranger intimate pictures. Gemma had no such concerns and offered to send some of her pre and post caning photos. Ann was sitting at the dining room table and called me over to ask me what I thought. I had often replayed in my mind the memories of Gemma and her well caned arse in the sauna at the hotel. So I jumped at the chance saying we could perhaps share a few of our less risqué photos if an exchange was needed.

As I stood by her side Ann sent another message saying we might be willing to share some photos, but they wouldn't show our faces. By return Gemma sent three photos. I leant in to get a clearer view of the screen. All were taken of her from behind, bent over what looked to be an arm chair. The first was her wearing a small black thong that did nothing to hide her superb arse. The second was from the same angle but this time the thong was pulled down to the top of her thighs and her ass was marked with six deep red and violet welts. The marks were parallel and equally spaced about one inch from each other. The final image was taken from a different angle and the thong was gone, but there were more welts and several red hand prints on either cheek. Her legs were slightly apart and you could see the outline of her pussy and the clear signs of what looked to be cum dribbling down her inner thigh.

I wasn't sure what to say, but I was incredibly turned on. My erection was impossible to hide from Ann. She simply replied to the message with 'hot!' and a smiley emoji. She then turned from her laptop to face me. I was still standing and her head was level with my groin. She carefully unzipped me and gave me the most memorable blowjob. Gemma's pictures were still on screen as Ann's head bobbed up and down on my erection. Within an embarrassingly short length of time I felt my orgasm build and I came in Ann's mouth while entranced by Gemma's pictures. Ann did her best to swallow my load, but some dribbled on her chin as I pulled out. What a sight, my girlfriend with my cum dribbling down her chin in front of me, and on screen, Gemma with cum running down her leg. We quickly made our way to the bedroom where we both fucked ourselves stupid.

I knew I needed to practice with the cane to make sure I could hit the right spot. While Ann was out one evening I took a pillow from our bed and draped it over the back of a chair in the living room. I was intending to cane Ann whilst bent over the chair. I selected the thinner cane, or junior cane as it said on the order form. I stood to one side and tested my aim before trying my first stroke. It was a bit rubbish to be honest, too low and too much overlap on the edge of the pillow. My second effort wasn't much better. So to help my aim I nipped back to the bedroom and got a pair of Ann's knickers from the laundry basket. I then pulled these onto the pillow to create a makeshift bottom.

It must of helped because my next stroke was better, but I was still surprised how difficult it was to deliver hard, accurate strokes. But with more practice I found that a long back swing and a slight bend of my knees generated a powerful horizontal impact just about where I was aiming. After about 30 minutes I was happy I could consistently produce powerful and parallel strokes on my dummy target.

It was Saturday and we'd just had dinner at home. Normally we would watch something on Netflix and then head to bed and fuck. Tonight though I wanted to try out the new canes. I had put them on the bed earlier in the evening so when Ann walked into the bedroom with me she spotted the crop and the canes on the bed. She tentatively picked up the cane and gave it a little swish.

"Oh, fuck!" I could hear her say under her breath as the full realisation of what was about to happen to her sank in. I tried to reassure her that we wouldn't do anything she didn't want, but I could still sense her hesitation.

I gently took the cane from her and kissed her and before long we were both naked on the bed with me busy between her thighs with my tongue. After she'd just had a massive orgasm and was laying on the bed I picked up the cane and asked if she'd like to give it a try? She nodded enthusiastically asking what would be the best position?

After a quick discussion I had her bend over the armchair in the living room, the one I had used for practice. She'd slipped her knickers back on so I was faced with her bum in the air and her legs slightly spread. I made sure my phone was set to video the whole thing because I wanted Ann to share some photos with Gemma later. Ann asked how many strokes I wanted to give her, saying that she wanted to at least match Gemma. I suggested perhaps six with her knickers on and six with them down, but that she could stop at any time. Ann happily agreed and pushed her bum out for the first stroke. I took up position just to one side as I'd practiced and tested my aim by gently tapping the cane where I wanted it to land.

And so it began.

With slightly bent legs and a long backswing I brought the cane down with a hearty swish. It landed with a satisfying whack and Ann gasped. I waited a moment to see the white line of its impact slowly turn red. I followed the same method for number two which landed just above the first. Again, a nice red line developed parallel to the first. I aimed number three to land a little higher and I was rewarded with another deep red line. Ann was taking these well and I checked she was okay to continue. She nodded enthusiastically saying that whilst the cane really stung it was just about manageable. I managed to get four and five to land without any overlap of the others. Despite Ann's resolve I could see she was now starting to struggle. So thinking that number six was likely to be my last for the evening I made sure it was nice and hard. I took a longer backswing and whipped the cane home much faster. It landed slightly diagonally across the first five and made Ann jump up. She turned and accused me of doing it too hard! But despite that she went back over the chair and pulled her knickers down to half mast.

Clearly, she was expecting the final six, but I asked just to be sure? Ann said she could manage perhaps three more, so long as I did them quickly and then fucked her because she was so close. I was also very excited; my cock had never felt so hard. With her permission I made Ann move her legs a little wider apart so that her knickers were a tight band across the top of her thighs. They'd hardly provided any protection from the cane originally and in this position would do nothing. I also gently rubbed her pussy, it was so wet and she gave an appreciative moan. I then picked up the cane and took up position ready to deliver the final three strokes.

And so it began again.

I did as Ann had requested and gave her three quick strokes. Top, middle and bottom. One stroke in each location, all nice and hard, ending with a real zinger just at the lower crease of her bum. Whack, whack, WHACK! The cane bounced in my hand as each one landed with the final one burying itself deep in her right thigh. Ann slumped forward over the chair giving out a strangled sob. Without waiting I dropped the cane and positioned my self behind her and pushed my throbbing cock into her willing cunt. Much to her encouragement I then proceeded to fuck her with long hard thrusts. It didn't take long for us both to climax. I pulled her tight onto me as I erupted inside her and I could feel the heat from her bottom.

I carefully withdrew and grabbed my phone so I could take some close-up cream pie shots as my cum began to slide down the inside of her leg. It was an amazing sight, vidid red and violet welts on her superb bum. Huge globs of cum dribbling onto her knickers which were still stretched across her thighs.

Ann slowly got up and faced me. Her face was flushed and eyes red, she might have been crying. She looked at my still swollen cock and the cane laying on the floor before saying that was the most intense orgasm she'd ever had. She wasn't sure if it was the cane or the fucking. Despite the pain she was a cane convert. She slid off her now cum soaked knickers and asked to see the pictures to see how her marks compared to Gemma.

We retired to the bedroom where Ann lay on her stomach flicking through the video and photos of her caning. In this position her well caned bum was upper most and a very tempting sight. I felt myself harden again. I carefully straddled her and began to gently fuck her in the prone position. As I did so she continued to look at the pictures until she found the last one of Gemma's caned bum from Facebook. She put the phone were we could both see it clearly and then began to push up against my thrusts. Before long we both came again, this time looking at Gemma's photo.

After we calmed down Ann said she was going to send Gemma some of our photos. Given how reserved Ann normally was I expect her to choose the less hardcore pictures. But to my surprise she included many of the action shots and a couple of the cream pie ending.

What had the cane done to her?

djt_one
djt_one
117 Followers