All Comments on 'Spa Day'

by rclove95

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cuckboys

Crap story a cuckold wannabe-next time take her to a whorehouse or have a round of gang bangs and you only watch-never heard things like this would strengthen the marriage bonds-

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NICE STORY

Nice story,please ignore the fools who always bitch about these stories.Good luck,and thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good one

I agree - ignore the horrid comments and be pleased that this was a hot story that did it for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Only the cuckboys would admit to getting off to a story about being cuckolded. yet another cuck story written by a cuck writer and the description that LIT gives this category is a piece of shit. Sharing, and swapping belong in the Group grope section and the watching and getting off on watching your wife get fucked better than you ever could is a sexual fetish which it seems many cuckolded writers and readers want to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.. ENJOYABLE TIME FOR THE OPEN MINDED ADULT !!

GIVE US THE FOLLOW-UP STORIES ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Now we can see the start of the end.

She will always remember how great Joe was. How she organised more with Joe then she ever did did with, with, with oh limp dick over there. How no matter what limpy does it will never measure up, nor will he. She will always be thinking of something, someone else when limpy tries to approach her. She does point out that if he was only more like Joe it would be great.

He will know that he has never, will never, can never make her feel that good. With this hanging over him his passion starts to fad. His efforts in bed start to fad, His attention to her starts to fad. His love for her starts to fad.

After a few years they realize they have not touched each other in more months then they can recall. They can not remember the last time they made love. She does not even remember why she ever married him.

After the divorce he becomes almost a hermit rarely going out with women. After many years he does met one that helps him recover his life. She wonders from relationship to relationship never meeting the one man who is a god in bed and a loving partner out of bed. She just meets average men who never measure up.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Crap

He's going to regret what he started.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Very detailed

A very thorough massage tale! Fairly standard for all of that! Having a 'trial' massage from a guy first, plus then talking it over honestly with Hubby about what she would RATHER have had happen, made this much more plausible than the usual 'wife cannot control her horniness' stories!

I wish authors would write Sweetie as 28 if the author wants her to LOOK 28! There is erotic honesty in women's bodies as they mature (or develop, or age).

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Always

LW women always become whores at the spa. It's required.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Our wise couple never stopped to think how many skits Joe fucked each week. They were both surprised to be diagnosed with late stage syphilis more than 10 years later. Their infections were eradicated but the damage done to their nervous systems was permanent. Both suffered for the rest of their lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous