Spa Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Ma'm teaches her assistant a lesson.
1k words
4.34
9.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many people thought that all Ma'm did was run Dreams Spa, that wasn't true of course. She was a witch who was passionately committed to the environment and curing toxic masculinity. The world would be better if people cared more for the environment and if toxic males were taken care of. Ma'm also had her hobbies. Her favorite hobby was riding Sally's face.

Once Sally had been a smart woman. She'd been very outspoken against LGBT relationships. Luckily, Ma'm trained her. If Ma'm had a conscience it would have pained her to take Sally's brain. Fortunately, Ma'm didn't have any scruples. Now Sally loved serving and licking pussy.

Ma'm was spent from first finding George and then "encouraging" him. George's treatment would only intensify. She needed some relaxation. Sally could provide that. Sally would provide that. It was her purpose.

Ma'm dressed up in her dominatrix outfit. She got her whip and boots.

"Sally!" she called.

Sally came out from behind her desk. She was just wearing a pink babydoll. When she saw Ma'm dressed in her dominatrix outfit. She grew wet. Ma'm didn't miss details, she smirked.

"I saw you getting off with your vibrator today, when that man came in. I didn't give you permission to get off, did I slut?" questioned Ma'm.

"I.."started Sally. But, Ma'm's whip lashed out and nicked her tit. Sally winced in pain.

"You don't have permission to speak. I'm your Mistress. I know better than a slut like you. I have to train you some more dyke." stated Ma'm.

Sally said nothing. She sank to her knees.

"Slut..." Ma'm whispered in her ear as she pinched Sally's tit.It was time for Sally to learn. It was time for Sally to worship.

Ma'm moved her hands slowly up Sally's thighs, she had thought about being nice and rewarding Sally. A new slut would soon be arriving but Sally needed to learn. Ma'm's sluts always obeyed!

Ma'm brought her hand up to Sally's needy, throbbing cunt. Without hesitating, she thrust three of her fingers into Sally. Sally's back arched sharply as she let out a loud moan that was almost a scream. As always Ma'm's fingers in her pussy felt even better than she'd imagined. Ma'm was furious thrusting in and out. She was just using Sally. Still, the fact that her Mistress was finger-fucking her was unbelievably intoxicating. Knowing she'd was being used was a great honor. Problems came when sluts weren't used. Then they were sold and no longer used by Ma'm. Sally had the goal to always please Ma'm.

"P--lea..se..." Sally gasped in need. She knew she was lucky. She was a slave. A whore. A rugmunching dyke. She lived to serve Ma'm. Her pussy (well Ma'm pussy) was always throbbing. Sally always needed more. She was addicted to it, and to Ma'm.

Her Mistress obliged, thrusting harder and falling to a quick rhythm, driving her fingers in and out of Sally that continued to build up. Sally was almost there. It would only take a bit more.

"Harder, harder!" Sally begged, "P-please!"

"More!" she moaned. "More, please, please... fuck, I need you to fuck me harder. P-please, Ma'm, fuck me, fuck me!"

As Sally was on the verge of cumming, Ma'm stopped. Sally found herself looking up at her Mistress.

"You think I'd let you cum, you rugmunching dyke? You've disobeyed me and need to be punished" Ma'm was stern now. Sally loved it. "You're nothing but a slut. Do you think you can disobey my rules?"

"N-n-no?" Sally questioned. It was hard to form words or thoughts. She was just SO horny. She'd been horny all day. Soo

n she'd have a new sister. Soon her new sister would be eating her out. Soon...

"You. Are. A. Fucking. Slut," Ma'm told her, punctuating each word by plunging her fingers deep into Sally's cunt, which was wetter and needier than ever. "I'm the Mistress. I am the boss. You only obey me! Do you understand? I'm in control here."

"Yes," Sally panted out. She just needed to cum. Ma'm yanked her swaying tits.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Ma'm!" Sally could tell what Ma'm wanted from her.

"You should apologize to me," Ma'm continued, her words were sarcastic and degrading (but Sally loved it), "for making me waste my time and effort on you. I thought I'd trained you well but here you are masturbating whenever you want."

"I'm... s-sorry!" Sally stated. She knew she'd been bad. She knew she'd disobeyed. It was just that what Ma'm was doing was SO hot.

"Apologize for being such a worthless fuckbunny." commanded Ma'm.

"I'm sorry!" Sally apologized, but Ma'm just pinched her tit again.

"For what?"

"I-I'm sorry for being..." Sally moaned, she just wanted to cum?. But, Ma'm yanked her tits again, which made her moan. "Such a w-worthless... f..u...k...bunny"

"Good dyke" Ma'm looked down, and then sniffed. "Oh my god, look at you! You're dripping all over the Spa. Disgusting. I think you should apologize for that too."

"I'm s-sorry," Sally whined, her voice distorted by her constant moaning. "I c-can't help it!"

"I suppose you can't," Ma'm stated. She smirked. She was so pleased with Sally, of course Sally would never know this,.

"You really can't, can you? You've come such a long way. You used to be an important, strong woman. Now you're no better than an animal. Wanting nothing more than to fuck all day." Sally nodded. It was true. She wanted to fuck all day..

"Now... what am I going to do with you?" Ma'm pondered, still clearly enjoying the way she was making Sally squirm.

"P-please..." Sally managed to squeak out. There was only one thing on her mind at this point.

"Oh, my little rugmuncher" Ma'm teased with cruel delight in her eyes. "You want something from your Mistress?"

"Please... I need... to cum," Sally pleaded. Her whole body was longing for release

"You think you deserve to cum?" Ma'm was amazed. She thought Sally knew better, Ma'm knew Sally needed more programming. "What makes you think I'd let you cum?

"P-please... I'll do... anything. Just please... I need it." Sally begged in desperation.

"I don't think so. You don't even call me Ma'm. You don't deserve an orgasm. In fact, I think no release for let's see.....three months. You really need to learn." stated Ma'm. With that she withdrew her hand from Sally's pussy and went to bed. It was to bad she couldn't be licked out. But, sluts needed to learn.