Spa Day Ch. 03

Story Info
George has a midnight problem!
1.1k words
4.24
5.3k
4

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, George had made his way home. All that he remembered from his day at the Spa was that he'd had a good time. The masseuse had said that if he used Dreams Spa's products he would even be more relaxed, that made sense to George. It would be good to listen to the masseuse. She knew better than him.

George poured himself a glass of rose, which was different from his usual beer. Lit some candles, that he'd been given, pulled up the playlist that the masseuse had given him and took a bath. He poured lots of the bubble bath that masseuse had also given him into the tub. Then he got in, drank more rose and listened to the playlist

.

A few days later, George found himself returning to Dreams Spa. He just needed to relax. He needed more of that wonderful product. He needed affirmation from the masseuse. He went in and found the secretary looking very uncomfortable. She was fingering the pink collar that went around her neck.

"I don't have an appointment but I'm here to see Ma'm if she can fit me in, I'd love an appointment." George hoped that Ma'm could fit him in. He just wanted a massage. Even if he couldn't have a massage, hopefully he could see Ma'm, she just instilled such confidence in him.

Ma'm had been in the back, pleasuring herself. She had wanted Sally but then Sally was being punished. Sluts had to learn.

Ma'm gave a sigh to herself and came out. She was naked except for a leather vest, thong and a pair of boots, George's mouth turned dry. His pants were tighter than they'd been a second ago.

"So you think you can come here in the middle of the night to disturb me and Sally for no good reason. We're a business. We don't cater to you. Now what are you doing here?" questioned Ma'm as she traced her huge breasts with her hands.

George was enamored. It was hard to think. He was just so taken aback by Ma'm. She looked so commanding. So perfect, he wanted to do something for her...anything.

"Uhmm..." he started. What was he doing here?

"State it slut." said Ma'm forcefully.

George quaked under her powerful command. "I like needed more shampoo and stuff. I wanted to look pretty for you for my massage appointment tomorrow." said George. Part of him was horrified that he was saying this. The other part was glad because it was true.

"I can't believe you!. You come here in the middle of the night thinking I'll do what you say. To think that you're a boss...but now we both know that's not true. It would be silly to think that you could be a boss because well you are just... silly. Just a bit dumb. Just a bit of a silly, dumb bimbo. You need someone to tell you what to do. Someone who can command you. Someone who'll lead you in life and guide you. Bimbo sluts like you need... a Mistress..."

George was blushing but he was looking at Ma'm as she undid her vest. Her tits looked amazing. He wanted them! He wanted to worship her. He wanted to do anything Ma'm asked.

George continued to watch as Ma'm undid the last button. Her breasts spilled into the open, and oh god they were everything he dreamed. Flawless, perky, firm. They were everything George thought they would be. He gave a weak cry, his balls tightening as he came, spurting into his pants, dampening his front.

" What a vile man. You're disgusting, dirtying up yourself and my Spa. I can't believe you'd embarrass me like that. I run a classy place. You came without permission. See? This is why you're such a stupid. You just can't help yourself. You need someone to guide you along in life."

Humiliation, arousal, confusion. George was at odds with himself. He bowed his head with shame, but couldn't help peeking at Ma'm tits. He didn't care that he was there covered in cum. He just wanted more.

Ma'm smiled darkly. He was like putty in her hands.

"Come in the back. Slut and I'll see what I can do for you." George followed Ma'm to the back. it was one of the last decisions he'd make.

George followed Ma'm, her vest hung open, the hard nubs of her nipples stood out. She strolled around the massage table, her hand trailing along the smooth metal surface. "Sit, slut." she ordered. George sat.

He could smell her. Ma'm smell was different than the Spa products he'd been using. She smelled like something strong. Commanding. A heady mix of domineering leather and something more floral. More wild. More... intoxicating...

"Do you want more?" she asked, her fingers trailing down his chest. Down. Down. He whimpered as she teased the damp spot on his pants, his cock stirring again at her touch. How her finger slowly circled his bulge.

"Y-yeah," George whimpered hesitantly. All his confidence. All his pride and self assurance was disappearing at Ma'm touch. It was like a dream. He felt like he was floating. Ethereal. And he couldn't take his eyes away from Ma'm's tits. They were calling to him. Tempting him with a new lifestyle.

"You don't to be a boss." Ma'm said, undoing George's zipper, drawing his cock into the open air. "You need a mistress, my silly, sexy little bimbo slut. Don't you?"

"I... I don't..." stated George. He was so confused. He was CFO of an important business? He knew how to do things?

" Do you feel this good at your job? Does working hard make you feel good?" Ma'm asked, her fingers wrapping around George's cock. "Do you get to play with your cock? Do you get to cum?" questioned Ma'm

"N-no..." George gasped as Ma'm began to pump him. George was still slick from his earlier orgasm. His hands were twisted against the massage table. This was so good. So hot. He just wanted more! George's just looked at Ma'm soft tits and enjoyed her hand pumped his cock.

"Tell me what you are and maybe I'll let you cum." Ma'm said, her hand moving faster, her breasts closer. George was confused. What was happening? He ran a business. He was a CFO?

Ma'm sighed. She had to admit that George had stamina. "I suppose that's enough for tonight slut." said Ma'm. "But, be sure to wear the pink panties to the board meeting tomorrow. Make me happy, whip it out and show it to everyone. Stroke it up and down. Then you can cum" said Ma'm.

She passed George the supplies he'd requested. George went back to his apartment. He went to sleep. After all, he had a big day at work tomorrow.