Spa Manager Pussy Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It just so happened that her own pussy was becoming drenched in the process and Ms. Meryl started to moan as well. She used her tongue to stroke even harder. Her tongue pressed so hard that she accidentally made contact with the flesh and tasted some of the fluids. To her surprise, it was delicious.

“That’s it,” Ms. Meryl purred, moving gently like she needed to stretch. “I like this better than the oil. You’re good at this.”

While Ena was licking, she looked upwards at the actress, who was looking back at her. Ena felt a sense of embarrassment with the tongue sticking out and touching a pussy, while Ms. Meryl grinned down at her with hardened pink nipples.

Ena broke eye contact and decided to speed things up. She licked quickly, eager to get this over with. She licked like a kitty who was desperate for a drink of water. Except her mouth was actually tasting another woman’s pussy juice.

As she gave the final licks, Ms. Meryl had other ideas, wrapping her calves and the heels of her feet around Ena’s upper back to hold her in place.

“You owe me an orgasm,” Ms. Meryl said, exercising her entitlement after spending tens of thousands of dollars at this spa over the last decade. “Make me cum. Make it worth my while.”

Shocked, Ena pulled her tongue away. “Your full body massage will begin at any moment.”

“Then I guess you better hurry. Do I have to be the brains around here?”

The actress laid her head down and closed her eyes, while Ena was left with a drenched pussy in front of her face, with the actress’s legs and feet holding her in place.

She had already come this far. She had already done so much. What was a few more licks? Would it really be such a big deal to give another woman an orgasm? Ena thought deeply for a moment as she stared into the beautiful cunt. But every second wasted was another second that she could be caught. And being caught in this precarious position could jeopardize her managerial status in the eyes of her employees.

She closed her eyes, stuck her tongue out, and threw caution to the wind. Ena plunged her tongue inside the pussy in an attempt to end things as soon as possible. Ms. Meryl groaned loudly with pleasure and Ena swirled her tongue. A flood of mixed emotions was within her, but she kept on going. She kept swirling her tongue and licking inside the pussy.

Pressing her mouth against the pussy, Ena gave a hard suck. Her mouth filled with fluids and Ms. Meryl cried even louder.

But just when she was on the verge of making the actress cum -- which she knew she was extremely close to doing -- the actress had other ideas.

“Want to see what years of yoga and pilates has given me?” Ms. Meryl asked.

Ena pulled her mouth away, saliva hanging down her lips and chin, and she watched the actress lift her legs and point her feet towards the ceiling. Showing flexibility and core strength, Ms. Meryl raised her legs and lower back even higher, so that her sex would be lifted. Then she spread her legs.

It was obvious what the actress wanted, as Ena now had a little brown asshole directly in front of her.

Ms. Meryl continued, “Now give that a nice lick. Don’t be shy. It won’t bite.”

“Is that necessary?” Ena gulped, looking at the outstretched ass.

“It helps me cum.”

Arousal had pretty much taken control of Ena and she stuck her tongue out to give it a lick. It was something she had never expected to do in her sexual life. And it certainly wasn’t on her sexual bucket list. But now that her tongue was on it, she admired how soft it felt. She licked across it and her tongue occasionally swirled on the anus.

“Go inside,” Ms. Meryl said. “I’m almost there.”

With the goal so close, Ena swallowed her pride and pushed her tongue inside. Entry was tough, but going in was easier. The tip of her penetrated the opening and the grip of the anus held her tongue in place. She forced herself to give a light swirl, which made Ms. Meryl gasp.

The sound of the door opening stopped Ena dead in her tracks. Her eyes widened and she froze for a second, afraid to look.

She heard footsteps that stopped in their tracks as well.

Horrified, Ena pulled her tongue out of the asshole. She slowly turned to look at the entrance to this spa room.

Standing there in shock was Christine, the new girl, accompanied by two of the best massage therapists in this spa, who were equally as shocked. From the feel of things, Ena knew she had saliva and pussy juice dripping down her mouth and she had never felt so humiliated in her life.

“About time,” Ms. Meryl said, unabashed by the naked pose. “You two can start with my massage. Christine, I want you to stand there and watch. You need to learn how to take care of a client.”

It felt like a standoff with the new employee and massage therapists all standing there not knowing what to do. Ena couldn’t give the order. She didn’t have the mean streak to tell her employees to do such a thing. And even if she did, would they even listen?

The massage therapists awkwardly looked at each other before eventually coming over to the table where the actress laid bare. Christine stood there frozen, watching this unfold in shock.

Ena felt the manicured toes of the actress tapping her forehead, snapping her back to this new version of reality.

“I’m waiting,” Ms. Meryl said, who was now getting her arms and shoulders massaged by the professionals.

“The orgasm request will be handled right away,” Ena said in her manager voice, before being utterly mystified that she had just spoken such words.

She put her tongue back to work inside the actress’s asshole. She used the same technique, only this time, she was being watched by her loyal employees as she tongued another woman’s bottom.

Ena purposely kept her eyes open, figuring this was a once in a lifetime chance to eat the ass of a famous actress in front of the small audience. Everyone knew Ms. Meryl had kept a long line of lovers over the years. Most well-known actors had dated her at one time. Had they all tongued her ass, Ena wondered? This must be a Hollywood thing.

Circling the anus, she alternated between sucking and licking the tight hole. Her chin rested on the toned butt of the mature actress as she became more taken with the idea of plundering this national treasure. Because after all the sacrifices she had made so far in the name of quality customer service, she might as well reap the benefits.

Ms. Meryl was audibly impressed with Ena’s efforts, giving the type of soft groans that massages can’t produce. Because Ena’s tongue had never entered anyone’s ass, she was proud of her initial efforts. But now that her co-workers watched, she was determined to elicit a mighty orgasm from the high maintenance woman.

Mentally, she vowed to do her very best and stiffened her tongue to maximize the penetration potential. As she buried her face between the cheeks of the now whimpering client, Ena went for broke and pushed even deeper into the sensitive tissue with her warm, wet tongue.

“That’s exactly what I like,” Ms. Meryl proclaimed. “I may have to come here for more.”

The thought of that was mildly terrifying for Ena, and although most of her face was hidden by Ms. Meryl’s buttocks, her eyes were able to scan the faces of her co-workers. She noticed shock and a degree of… jealousy?

Was it possible they were envious that Ena’s face was plastered to such a famous ass? Or were they impressed that Ena was having great success in bringing a well-experienced sexual woman to climax? For a moment, she wondered if the actress had done this before with anyone on the staff, but she had no way to be sure and carried on with her oral efforts.

And while she tried to concentrate on swirling her tongue around the shamelessly offered asshole, her nose had become firmly planted at the entrance to Ms. Meryl’s pussy. Inhaling deeply, she enjoyed the musky fragrance of a woman’s sexual arousal.

Instead of orally moving in circles inside the asshole, she switched gears and pulled her tongue out to give the pussy some much needed love and attention as well. After all, the goal was to make the client cum. And what the client wanted, the client got.

Judging by the sudden tension that overtook Ms. Meryl’s body, Ena knew she was on the right track. The actress moaned louder and Ena found her groove. She looked up to see the fruits of her hard labor and saw the pink nipples of Ms. Meryl. They looked hard enough to cut glass and the actress’s face appeared on edge, with her jaw hanging open and eyes glazed.

She also saw the two massage therapists doing their duty while spellbound by the pornographic show. Ena wondered if she’d ever get their respect again, or if they thought she was some sort of pervert who regularly did this for clients. Or worse, that she had eaten the owner’s pussy to nab the promotion to become manager, instead of working her ass off, which she did. That was a conversation for another time though.

“Don’t you dare pull your mouth away,” Ms. Meryl ordered, with legs clenched tight. “I think you’ve found the cure for my suffering!”

Suddenly, Ena was shocked by the force with which the body of the actress began to convulse. A long, drawn out moan escaped the overly plump lips of the older woman while she enjoyed what was clearly a very strong climax. Ena was impressed by the strength of Ms. Meryl’s sex as it undulated around her tongue.

And in a matter of seconds, Ena went from a woman who had performed thousands of facials over the years, to being on the receiving end of a wet one from a client. The pussy sprayed a serious geyser which nearly made Ena choke and her mouth was flooded with the clear liquid. Sure, she had seen glimpses of squirting porn online, but she had always assumed that it was the sort of thing only porn stars could do.

With a drenched face, Ena was now a believer in a woman’s squirting abilities. She wiped the excess fluids from her eyes and took deep breaths after nearly choking. She could feel the liquids dripping down her face and down her chin.

Standing upright, Ena was horrified as she looked around the beautiful spa room. The employee, Christine, was watching with her jaw dropped. The two massage therapists continued giving the massage while enjoying the show. And Ms. Meryl laid there with a blissful expression on her face.

“That burning feeling is gone,” Ms. Meryl chirped. “I feel like a new woman thanks to you. Who says good service doesn’t exist anymore?”

Ena gulped deeply. “I… I… I’m glad it helped. That’s what we’re here for. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience.”

It was like time stood still. For the first time since becoming manager, Ena was a complete loss for words. She didn’t know what to say. She didn’t know what to do next. Where could she go from here? With a face and mouth full of squirt, could she still garner respect? After licking a client’s pussy and asshole, would her employees still listen to a word she had to say?

Ms. Meryl snapped her fingers. “Christine, you burned the skin around my vaginal area and you need to be disciplined for it. Get on your knees and eat your boss’s pussy -- right now --or else I’ll have you fired.”

The actress turned around to lay on her stomach to enjoy the rest of her full body massage, and the two massage therapists obliged, working together on the woman’s naked backside.

Ena stood dumbfounded and Christine had the same confused expression. But slowly, the owner’s daughter gave a wry smile.

Standing still, Ena couldn’t look. She turned her head to watch the naked woman being expertly massaged. As the new employee approached her, Ena stared at the naked butt that was being kneaded like dough. As her pants were being pulled down, Ena remained focused on the actress’s body, convincing herself that she was still doing her job of overseeing an important client.

“Please don’t be mad,” Christine said from her knees. “Ms. Meryl screamed at me on the phone last night. I told her that we’d lick her pussy as an apology. I didn’t know that she’d make you do it, or that you’d have to eat her asshole. I’ll make it up to you, I swear.”

Forcing herself to look down, Ena saw innocence and sincerity in the girl’s eyes, whose mouth was just inches away from her pussy. She wanted to tell her, ‘No, two wrongs don’t make a right. I can’t let an employee do this to me. For fuck’s sake, you’re the owner’s daughter! I could get fired!’

But when Christine’s mouth touched her pussy, Ena dropped those thoughts from her mind. She was now getting her pussy eaten for the first time in her life by another woman. She understood why this employee would make such an offer. Christine was good at this. Christine had done this before.

Ena moaned and ran her fingers through Christine’s hair. She looked down at the clumsy employee, who had an undeniable expertise at pussy licking. She looked over the naked client. Then she saw the employees with shifting eyes, taking in the entire scene while doing their jobs.

The only thing she knew for sure was that this spa would never be the same again. As manager, her job had become a lot more risque.

The End

Special contributions by the great SueDanym, one of the most exciting and talented erotic writers today. Follow her work.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12