Spa Room Antics

Story Info
Sin'dorei walks into a Zandalari bathing.
3.1k words
4.36
2.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A splash could be heard along with one long guttural sigh of content as the large Zandalari troll adjusted in himself in the cool but refreshing water of the tropical area, known as Zandalar. This troll didn't particularly care for the hustle and bustle of the city. He preferred to be alone, even better if it was in the blood-soaked battlefield, but due to the nature of the world right now, that would be a bit hard to find. Instead, he was here in the golden city of Zul'Dazar, the great troll capital. He decided to have a bath in one of the esteemed bathhouses in the city. Usually, he wouldn't indulge himself in such fake luxuries, but there was a first time for everything. The troll had to admit, it was a lot nicer to be here bathing instead of out in the dinosaur infested jungle. The nice bath, a few couches to relax in, covered with animal fur, and lit by torchlight. While yes, the troll loved to fight, it was ideal to not get eaten while naked. Was such a humiliating way to die. The only way to die properly was to die in battle. A shiver shot down the large troll's spine as he thought of getting eaten while off guard. He pushed the thought out of his mind. "At least 'ere, I be top o' food chain" He thought to himself as he washed his massive body.

Hal'jitro, was the troll's name. A massive Berserker of a troll, standing at about 15 feet tall and very muscular. After all, what does one expect when wielding two massive blades. Scars covered him, and each one had a story. Now whether the troll wanted to disclose those stories or even remember them to begin with was a different story. His eyes for the moment glowed a blueish hue, however when angry or aroused, those blue eyes would glow a dark red. Unlike other Zandalari, his scales were also pointed, almost like spikes while his brethren cut or sanded them down. His thought was it added to his intimidating physique. His golden tattoos shimmered in the torchlight, as well as the golden rings on his massive tusks. The troll rested his head back, letting his long dreads soak in the water and something resembling a smile came to his face. Of course, that was hard to tell because on the left side of his face right along the mouth line, his cheek was missing, and allowed his razor-sharp teeth to be visible.

The door opened to his room, which made the troll sit up in the bath. The sight of a female Sin'dorei, dressed in Zandalari garments came into view. Jitro knew this elf, and it gave him a chuckle to see her here in all places. The elf spun around; her glowing green eyes widened as she laid her eyes on him. "Oh no." She whispered to herself as she tried to make herself look a bit more confident. "Well, looks like they put me in this room with you. Thought they would give me an empty room." Merelyth scoffed, brushing her white-blonde hair out of the way. She was a tall and slim Sin'dorei rogue, agile, lithe and light on her feet, but unlike her brethren, she was a self-proclaimed 'Wild Elf'. She hated the ways of her people and instead was outcasted most of the time. She preferred to spend her time with trolls, orcs, tauren, and other savage races of the Horde. Her attire now was a very revealing chest harness and a skimpy skirt that of which was too big on her due to it being fitted for the large Zandalari race. Due to how the attire was, all her scars were visible as well, including a large bite mark on her left shoulder which was a wound from her antics at another time. Her hair was tied back with bones and feathers, courtesy of the hostess at the Bathhouse.

"I swear, I am not stalking you." She blurted out and the troll laughed.

"Ju sure elfie? Or ju just like Jitro dat much?" He mocked her and stood up in the bath.

The water cut off at his waist, so now that he was standing in thigh deep water, his large girth was now visible which made her blush slightly. This made him grin and lick his upper lip in delight.

"No, that is not what this is big guy. Lemme give you your space back." She said hurriedly and went to go turn the doorknob to leave, but before she could get the door open, the large troll had taken his long steps and reached her easily, grabbing her by the upper arm and pulling her inside the room, making sure the door was now locked. He glared with his red eyes and put her on the couch draped in furs.

"Ju stay 'ere now." He growled as he let go of her arm, and she nodded compliantly as he grabbed a towel and sat down in the couch across from her, allowing the towel to drape over his nether regions. Another growl could be heard from his throat as he mused at her, just observing what she would do. He had to admit, usually an elf wearing troll garments would throw him into a rage, but this elf was different. He knew she admired trolls and their culture so wore it to not be mocking, but to somewhat fit in where she didn't belong. He somewhat admired her boldness, however, would never dare say that to her.

Merelyth heard the growl and flinched slightly, then looked up to see him just staring at her. He was waiting for something, and she had an idea of what that was. Not feeling like she wanted to be eaten today, she walked towards him, hips swaying from side to side as she walked the few steps it was to reach him, a finger running along his forearm, to his bicep then to his shoulder, then her fingers wandered to his golden tattoos, as if she was tracing them. He let out a long sigh and smirked while grabbing her waist and pulling her into his lap.

"Well now, eager as ever I see? Perhaps you set this up? Just admit it." She mocked and the troll said nothing. She now straddled one of his legs since his hips were too big for her to straddle. "Once again, that pride thing? Don't want to admit it? Okay, then I will just make you admit it another way." She smirked and placed a hand on his spikes with pressure and pulling down, so her palm was now sliced and bleeding. She offered her bleeding palm to him, putting it just below his mouth.

The troll snorted and grabbed her wrist tightly, rolled out his long tongue and licked her palm slowly, enjoying the smell and taste of her blood. A guttural moan came from his throat as his tongue lapped up her blood. The towel in his lap showed his growing excitement as he enjoyed her taste. His other arm wrapped around her thigh and in between her legs. His finger explored her little slit, almost delighted that she had no undergarments on. He rubbed her clit with his pointer finger while his thumb slipped between her slit. She was already wet from just the blood licking? Perhaps she was more interested in him than she was letting on. He did not move his thumb, just pushed it as deep as he could while his pointer did all the work stimulating her. Her moans were loud and had a sing song tune to them. Surely people in other rooms would hear them but he cared not. The blood had him riled and seeing her now pushing against his finger with her hips desperately trying to get deeper in her almost made him want to comply with her wants, however watching her squirm was too enjoyable for him.

Using his tusks, he pulled off the skimpy top she was wearing to expose her perky breasts. With a growl he rolled his long tongue out once again and flicked her nipples, making her jump before he enveloped his lips around one, sucking gently. How small she was that she could easily fit in between his massive mammoth tusks, he mused.

His finger and tongue felt amazing to her, however just too short to reach her real pleasure spot. The finger working her clit and tongue stimulating her nipples was too much. Her legs quivered, hips grinding, trying desperately to get that right spot but unable to achieve her goal. He refused to move his hand to thrust into her which is what she wanted. Hot and panting, she grabbed his tusk, pulling his head to her and planting on hot, wanting kiss on his lips. This act somewhat enraged the troll though, making him let go of her wrist and grabbing her throat but only applying a little bit of pressure, but not enough to restrict her airway.

"Ju be havin' somet'in on ju mind elfie? Ju gotta use words." He mocked, with a wide grin on his face, eyes ablaze with lust.

As he spoke to her, he pulled his thumb out of her aching pussy and put his pointer finger instead, but still not moving and making her grind again. So close to just that right spot, but so far away from it at the same time. She moaned and cried out wanting so desperately for release. So built up in such a short period of time. She ached but grinding did nothing to help that ache. Finally, she relented.

"I want you to push your cock in me. I want every inch. I need it. I want to make you cum Jitro. I wanna feel everything you feel. Please ravage me like the little toy I am to you." She pleaded to him and hoping he would grant her plea. With that, he pulled her up still one hand around her neck and the other finger in her, he put her on the couch easily, so her top half was on the back of the couch while her perky ass and swollen soaked pussy was exposed to him. He grabbed the base of his cock and lined up with the small elf, rubbing up and down her slit to get his head nice and lubed. This made the elf go crazy. She squirmed and moaned, just kept repeating 'please' repeatedly, trying to move her hips so he would penetrate her just a little even.

Even Jitro had his limits though. Seeing the little elf squirm and hearing her pleas brought him great pleasure. He was in charge and wanted the little elf to know her place. Finally, he decided to comply with his own bodily needs, but not all at once. No, he wanted to continue to torture the little elf. He pushed his cock into her, but only inch by painful inch, giving shallow thrusts as he went deeper. Jitro watched the little elf squirm and moan more before deciding it was too much for him as well and shoving his entire shaft into her greedy pussy. Her back arched as his cock was buried into her and he let out a growl of delight. Slowly. He pulled out slowly until half of his shaft was out of her warm pussy, the buried himself in her once again. Now setting the pace to a slow and even pace.

Even though they had been with one another before, the size difference was still an adjustment for the pair. The slow pace was to help with that phase. The elf turned her head back, still moaning after a few thrusts and smirked at the Zandalari. "C'mon big guy. Is that the best you can give me?" Enraged, the troll grabbed her throat once again, and pulled her back so her head was against his chest and his other hand went to hold her waist in place, slowly fucking her.

"Change ju tone, elfie." He growled, licking her lower lip with his long tongue. She quivered and moaned, letting her tongue touch his for a moment.

"Please fuck me hard." She pleaded to him and with that, he pushed her forward, but keeping a grip on her hair, he made his own pace. It was not loving or slow. She wanted it rough, so he was going to make it rough. His thrusts became more savage and erratic, only focusing on his own pleasure rather than hers. Not that he didn't care about her getting off, but he knew how she liked it and giving backtalk was one way to get him to stop. He didn't like being taunted and he made sure to get that out of her by rewarding pleas.

His erratic thrusts made the little elf moan loudly in both pleasure and pain while she adjusted herself so he had a more direct angle as well as closed her thighs so it would be so much tighter for him. She knew she was already very tight compared to Zandalari women just because of the size difference alone. She knew that by closing her thighs while he fucked her from behind would make it even more tight for him. It would be only a matter of time before he released. The troll grunted, panted and growled savagely as he felt every inch of her contract around his shaft and felt her body heat increase. He was close. He could feel it and from the looks of it, she was too. He wanted to push her over the edge first. Reaching around with one hand, he pinched, pulled and kneaded one of her nipples to give her extra stimulation.

"Jitro w-wait. T-too m-u-ch." She moaned out for him. His plan seemed to work after a short bit. The elf writhed, quivered and clamped down on his shaft as she reached her orgasm. Her pussy clamped, opened and clamped again on his shaft as more warm liquid soaked his cock. As he continued to thrust, her juices ran down his shaft and soaked him as well, giving him more lube to work with. That little quiver helped as soon after she had orgasmed, he released his seed into her pussy with a long grunt, as well as digging his claws into her rear. He released blow after blow from his cock, filling her with his cum. Finally, he released her for a few moments and pulled his cock out of her, letting their mixture drip onto the floor. Merelyth collapsed, breathing heavily on the back of the couch. She knew he wasn't done but stopped so she could catch her breath.

"Ju seem tah like dat, lil elfie. Dat too much for ju?" The troll taunted the elf as he sat down on the other couch, licking his lip and admiring the work he had just done on her.

"Sh-shut up." She quivered and finally managed to get up from her position but immediately collapsed into a sitting position on the couch. He chuckled, watching the elf struggle which only made him hard once again. He got up and grabbed the elf's legs so now she was laying on her back with her legs in the air. With one hand, he grasped both of her ankles and the other guided his cock to her still soaked pussy. This time, he gave no warning and shoved his massive shaft into her, going right back to a savage rut, but this time, he wanted to see her face. He let go of her ankles and once again wrapped his fingers around her throat, giving a little pressure while his hips did all the work. The elf screamed, moaned and pleaded for more, and Jitro was more than willing to oblige, but on his terms.

Jitro crouched down so he was face to face with her, still pounding away and listening to her lovely voice. He watched her eyes rolling around in her head while her mouth wide open, letting out lovely sounds. It seemed like she could barely focus on what was going on, she was so lost in pleasurable bliss. With a swift motion, he pushed his head to hers, pulling her into a deep kiss. His tongue played with hers before pushing it aside and establishing his dominance between her lips. He could feel her breath come from her nose and how heavy it was becoming. She was going to lose her composure again and he would watch. The large troll pulled his head back from her, licking his lips with his long tongue.

"C'mon elfie. Tell Jitro who ju gonna cum for." He growled but not once stopping his pace. Instead, he let a hand travel down to her womanhood and played with her clit with a thick finger as a little extra stimulation. This proved to work as her body tensed with the rubbing, making her back arch and her eyes widen but still unfocused. Her body was once again heating up and he knew he had worked her just right. Her moans turned high pitch as her body convulsed and squirmed around as another powerful orgasm took over her once again clamping down on his cock.

"Cu-cumming f-or you. P-please d-on't st-op Ji-tro!" She moaned out and he gladly fucked her right through her orgasm, clamping down on her neck a little harder as his body tensed as well releasing his still heavy load into her already filled pussy once again. Their pants and moans died down to a reasonable volume after a few moments. He finally let go of her throat and chuckled a little and slowly pulled out of her. She slumped on the couch, letting her juices once again drip down to the floor. She was exhausted and couldn't move. Her body quivered and shivered as she rode out the taper of pleasure. She glanced at him, and her eyes finally looked like they were able to focus again. "I can't move." She said to him softly and with that, he picked her up and put her in the tub so she could clean herself off while he cleaned himself off. When they were both clean, he picked her up once again, wrapped her in a large towel, wrapped his waist in a towel and laid on the unsoiled couch with her on top of him.

"Stay put, elfie. Ju goin no where righ' now." He said to her in a low voice as he closed his eyes and dozed off with her following soon after, still very confused on how nice he was after the fact.