Space Cherry Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door slid open by itself and Cherry strode purposefully forward. Although he must have heard the door open, Heb didn't turn around, although he did acknowledge her presence.

"Hey Cherry, would you bring me a..."

She cut him off landing in his lap, her legs astride him, her hand gripping the back of the pilot's seat he occupied.

He made a noise, something like "oomph" as she landed and she noticed his face and eyes trying to make sense of this sudden turn of events.

Before he could, Cherry leaned forward and planted her lips on his. There was a moment of resistance but in short order he gave way and Cherry felt his mouth open and his tongue meet hers.

Within just a few short seconds after she'd landed in his lap, she felt his hands move away from the controls and onto her body. She gripped his chair harder and pressed her hips against his, feeling herself getting hotter and moan escaped her throat.

Part of the reason for this was that she could feel Heb growing beneath her as she pushed her moist pussy against him. As the seconds passed, his moans joined hers and his hands moved lower, gripping her hips and assisting her in grinding into him.

In her position, her legs didn't reach the floor, so she levered herself back a little using her hands on the chair so she could be better able to access his pants. Thus adjusted, she reached down for the buckle of his pants, only briefly breaking their passionate kiss to ensure her aim was true. She was surprised how easy she found it to free his cock. Once it was loose, she resumed her grip on the chair, and her grinding. She was incredibly wet by now, and she slickened Heb's freed cock that now lay trapped between them as she slid herself feverishly on him.

Her movements, and his, became desperate now and she longed for his cock to slide inside her. Just as she was about to reach down to guide him, it happened all by itself. As she slid forward, his cock sprung upright just enough so that as she moved back it plunged into her, right to the hilt.

The shock of it caused her to gasp loudly and pause her grinding with him deep inside her and she settled heavily on him, pressing into him with all her weight. She broke from the kiss and arched her head up, allowing a loud, long and guttural groan, filled with both deep arousal and relief, to release at length from deep within her.

For his part, Heb leaned forward, burying his head between her tits and let out his own long grunt.

This pause lasted only a moment though, and a few seconds later, Heb's cock buried deep inside her, she resumed her frantic grinding. The friction between them was driving her wild. The overwhelming passion of what was happening took her over completely. She found herself unable to maintain their passionate kiss and her head continuously and involuntarily threw itself backward in passion, allowing her to vocalise the unbridled pleasure she was feeling.

"You feel so fucking good inside me Skip."

With Cherry arched away from him, Heb took the opportunity to move his hands to her breasts, flicking his thumbs over her hardened nipples.

"Fuck Cherry, your pussy feels fucking incredible. You're so fucking wet."

"All for you Skip," she managed in breathy reply.

By now, no more than three minutes had passed since the door to the cockpit had opened and Cherry could feel her climax building already. The pace of her grinding and the loudness of her moans increased exponentially, as did the tightness of Heb's grip on her hips.

When it arrived, she would recall later, she had to concentrate in order not to lose consciousness such was the ferocity of her release. Her moans grew to a long shout rather than a scream, there were no words involved, just a long and sustained roar. She pressed her body hard against his, gripping the back of the chair for dear life as she felt her entire body tense and spasm at length.

Feeling her cum, Heb held her tightly against him, one hand against the small of her back, the other pulling her ass onto him. It took a great deal of effort, that a lesser man would not have been capable of, for him not to cum there and then.

At length, Cherry's powerful orgasm began to subside. Her grinding motions lengthened again, her grip on the chair loosened and her lips locked with Heb's once again. The strength of her release left her feeling a little spent, so when Heb tightened his grip on her ass and lifted her onto the console in front of him, she didn't resist. He kissed her passionately as he stood now, freed from her vice like grip and leaned forward, gently as he could, laying her back and head down on the console, his cock still buried deep within her.

Cherry's mind tingled as Heb laid her down. In only a matter on minutes, she'd had one of the most powerful orgasms of her life on Heb's cock but she still had the wherewithal to know that what was happening between them was only getting started.

In this spirit, she mustered the energy to lift her her knees and spread them wide, pulling Heb into her by wrapping her heels behind him. Feeling her open up, Heb took advantage. Straightening, he began pistoning into her on the console, her legs spread wide to allow him free reign.

Freed from their kiss, Cherry once again began to vocalise her pleasure, grunting and moaning as Heb increased his pace. He gripped her tightly just above the waist and slammed into her and she felt her passion rising again. She gripped the edge of the console to keep herself in place for him.

For the first time since she'd entered the cockpit, she made the conscious effort to meet Heb's eyes. She found them on her waist, where his hands held her tightly in place for his cock. Perhaps sensing her gaze, he raised his eyes to meet hers. Seeing in them the deep pleasure and happiness Cherry was experiencing only spurred Heb on and the pace of his thrusting increased to break neck speed.

Minutes after her first explosive orgasm, Cherry felt her second build and her moans and grunts grew in intensity and volume. Heb's pace, somehow, increased in step. This time, as he felt her body tense and spasm he had no interest in holding back. Like she had done, Heb found that he was involuntarily shouting with pleasure as he buried himself deep inside her and released his own powerful orgasm in five, six, seven, long and satisfying strokes.

Spent, his hands finally released her hips and were thrown out either side of him as he attempted to keep himself from collapsing on top of her.

For a long moment, they lay there, gasping. At some length, Heb rested his forehead against hers and their eyes met squarely. Still no words were exchanged, and Cherry hoped that Heb could sense her happiness and satisfaction, but the longer their meeting of eyes lasted, the more concerned she grew that she saw something else in his.

She knew she was right when he lifted himself up and slowly withdrew his softening cock from her. He stepped out from the chair that had been the basis of their union and this allowed Cherry to lift herself up and return her feet to the floor for the first time since she'd first mounted him.

Heb moved to a side console and started to put his cock back in his pants, one hand resting on the console, his back to Cherry.

"Cherry... I'm sorry... you... we... shouldn't have done that...". His two hands supported his weight on the side console now and his head hung down as he spoke.

Cherry's confidence that she'd made the right decision never wavered though.

"Are you fucking kidding me Skip?! That was fucking incredible. I might never have cum that hard! Twice!"

"Cherry, I... we..." Heb's position remained the same, his head hanging down. She almost thought she felt him wince a little when she called him 'Skip'.

She approached him, tentatively.

"Honestly Skip, I have no regrets. You obviously know by now that I really enjoy sex, and that was some pretty amazing sex. If I can have great sex with Fem and Tor, I don't see why I can't with you too."

He raised himself up slightly and turned to face her. It wouldn't have taken an expert to read the regret plain on his face.

"Cherry... it's different... I'm... I'm the Captain... I'm supposed..." He trailed off and Cherry took the initiative.

"Tell me that wasn't some of the best sex you've ever had," she said, in as sultry a tone as she could muster. She closed the distance between them until she was practically pressed against him. With his back to the console, he had nowhere to escape to.

"Cherry..." he began to protest, but she cut him off with a flat hand on his chest, and a deep, hot, longing look into his eyes. Slowly, she let her hand drift down towards his cock.

"You see. You can't. Because it absolutely was. Did you feel how wet I was for you? Oh my god Skip, I just loved how you felt inside me when I was riding you. I came so fucking hard!" Her hand drifted ever lower. "But then when you put me on the console, fuck! And you were pounding me so fucking hard..." Her hand reached his cock, now back in his pants "...I thought I was going to fucking pass out it was so fucking good."

Feeling him tense and squirm as she rubbed him through his pants, she leaned forward to kiss him. Gently, she touched her lips to his and while he didn't return her kiss, he didn't pull away either.

"And you know Skip... it's still a long way to Gasprol."

Emboldened, she pressed her body against him, pushing him back against the console until, finally, his hands moved around her back and he met her kiss once again.

From there, things progressed as Cherry had hoped. Within just a few moments, she was using her hands to brace herself against the side console while Heb fucked her from behind. After she'd cum again, she found herself with her back pinned against the bulkhead, legs wrapped around Heb, as he kept her pressed tightly in place with his powerful thrusts, fucking her with absolute abandon.

Somehow they found their way to the bed in the crew cabin, and she came twice more before Heb finally exploded inside her for the second time.

As she lay there, gasping for breath, she barely sensed Heb get up and move towards the galley area of the cabin. She'd almost regained her composure when he returned. With him he brought two bottles of water, one of which he handed to her, and two pills, one of which he also handed to her.

She smiled broadly when she recognized it. It's shape and bright red color marked it clearly.

There were several varieties of the triangular Regeneron pills. They'd revolutionized much of human activity by allowing a person taking one to exert themselves for far longer than they would naturally be able and to resume strenuous activity with almost no rest. While all the pills had some things in common, like improving cognitive and respiratory performance, the colors separated the specific kind of activity the pills were designed to aid -- blue pills went to work on the muscles that aided manual labor, different shades of green pills were for various types of athletes.

Red pills were for fucking.

*

If it weren't for the Regeneron pills, Cherry felt like she'd have needed a week of total rest before being able to move after the unprecedented marathon of fucking she and Heb had completed on their journey to Gasprol.

While she deeply enjoyed her experiences with Tor and Fem, and they were obviously experienced and capable lovers, she had not experienced anything like the Captain. She felt like she had spent 34 hours with some kind of specially programmed android, designed specifically to bring her pleasure. He knew just how to manipulate and stimulate every nook and cranny of her body and made her cum just as much with his fingers and his mouth as he did with his magnificent cock.

There were occasional short breaks for food, the restroom and lots more red Regenerons, but other than these they fucked the whole way to Gasprol. 34 hours of non-stop, mind-bending, earth-shattering, life-altering sex. Indeed, Heb was still thrusting powerfully into her long and deep from behind when the autopilot bleeped from the cockpit to signal their arrival.

His powerful hands held her upper body tightly against him as he fucked her.

"Shit," Cherry was the first to acknowledge the cockpit alarm "I'm so fucking close Skip, please don't stop," she pleaded.

"Oh I have no intention of stopping!" he grunted happily and he transferred his weight expertly so that they both moved down to the surface of the bed, Cherry moving her head to the side for air as Heb pressed his full weight and strength onto her and into her.

"Oh my god Skip, that's so fucking good! Fuck me hard like that... I'm gonna cum again!"

Heb duly did as he was bidden. Cherry was amazed at just how quickly he was able to withdraw almost all of his length from her before driving it back home. Their slick bodies made a pleasing smacking sound as they pistoned together. She grunted and moaned in great pleasure, a wide smile across her face.

As, finally, they came together once again Cherry turned her head into the cot's mattress and screamed her pleasure for all she was worth.

Heb rolled to her side and she turned her head and kissed him, smiling.

"Thank you Skip. I've had a really great trip."

Heb looked at her for a moment and then laughed heartily.

"You've had a great trip! Cherry, I haven't had sex this good in, well... maybe never, and I've had a lot of sex!"

Cherry blushed a little and smiled back at him.

"Come on, we've got a mission to accomplish".

*

They showered, dressed, took some more Regenerons and guided George toward Gasprol 2.

It was little more than a large rock in space, a small moon by galactic standards. It's surface was a pock-marked grey, mostly devoid of artificial light. Heb pointed to one of the few bright spots through the cockpit window.

"That must be the settlement, try to raise them on the comm."

Cherry's hands moved across the controls, and she was suddenly a little concerned that she hadn't had as much time to learn George's systems on their journey as she thought she would.

Nevertheless, in fairly short order they had landed in a large hangar on the outskirts of the settlement and as they moved into the town, Cherry did her best to take it all in.

Her senses mostly registered two things: it was dark and it smelled bad.

The color palette was mostly a mix of browns and grays, with neon reds and yellows marking out the various enterprises -- bars, casinos, pawn-shops, and plenty of brothels.

Heb led them to a bar that Fem had recommended and soon had an audience with the owner, a Dilusean female named Shoba. It was Cherry's first experience of meeting a Dilusean and her immediate thought, apart from noticing that they were broadly the same size and shape as a human person, was that they had an incredibly feline appearance.

Observing the many other examples in the bar, Cherry noted that much of their bodies seemed covered in soft downy fur, including a long and agile looking tail that extended from just above their ass and was well over a metre in length. From the top of their heads sprouted triangular feline ears. They did appear to have humanoid type hands though, with clearly identifiable digits and an opposable thumb and Cherry couldn't help wondering whether the feline similarities extended to claws.

The two most striking visuals about them though were the colors: bright, warm shades of gold, orange, purple, blue, red -- no two seemed exactly alike. The other thing was that they clearly had three breasts.

She wondered if this was on Heb's mind as he struck up conversation with Shoba at a table near the back of the dark bar.

"Ah Fem, such a nice boy, and so talented with his hands," she was saying wistfully as Cherry returned her attention to the table. "And how is my sweet Fem these days?"

"He's doing just fine, sends his regards, told us we could trust you would have our best interests at heart if we needed a favor," Heb replied, taking a long drink from his glass but keeping his eyes firmly on the Dilusean.

"Of course Captain. As I'm sure a man of your experience will know, we Diluseans are a very loyal race. It is simply in our nature to offer our assistance to friends in need," she smiled warmly and while Cherry felt it was genuine, she couldn't shake an uneasy feeling about Shoba.

"Glad to hear it Shoba, we are most grateful for your help and your hospitality."

"Your thanks are unnecessary Captain, and you have not yet begun to experience our hospitality," a grin formed across her wide, whiskered face and Cherry was sure she could hear what sounded like purring.

"So how, may I ask, can we be of assistance?"

Heb outlined in the shortest possible terms what they had come for and Shoba didn't have to think at all before recommending a place to go -- a Satonian merchant named Vlex.

"Given the age of your ship Captain, I fear Vlex, due to the large size of his operation, may be your only option," she concluded.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this guy?" Heb asked.

"Perhaps because he is not known for his generosity. You can expect to pay dearly for what you need, Captain. Vlex will not be easy to bargain with," she warned, before taking a long look at Cherry.

Before they left, Shoba made them promise to return to let her know of their success or failure. They agreed and made their way to Vlex's compound at the far end of the settlement.

It seemed like a large enterprise indeed, huge steel gates blocked their path on arrival and Cherry did not get a warm feeling from her first image of Satonians as they were brought inside.

They were huge, the shortest standing comfortably two feet taller than Heb's six feet. They were clad almost uniformly in tight fitting dark red uniforms that clung to their body shape and left their arms and much of their chests free. The bottom half of these uniforms was made of two pieces of the heavy looking material, something like leather Cherry thought, but thicker and harder, one about a foot wide hanging from the center of their waist at the front and a second piece that covered the remainder of their waist. Their skin, from what she could see of it, was a very dark green, almost brown in fact and had the appearance of polished leather, hard and shiny looking. Their heads, while shaped like a human's, were entirely devoid of hair and had sharply pointed ears, bright yellow eyes and mouths that revealed fang like teeth.

Most disturbingly though, sat atop their heads, towards the front above the forehead, each Satonian she encountered had two cone-shaped horns. Around 2 or 3 centimeters in diameter at the base, they were spread evenly apart and each one tapered to a sharp point at the end. The vast majority seemed to be only 4 or 5 centimeters in length, some shorter, but her suspicion that they were some sort of marker of a person's importance or stature was confirmed when they were finally shown into Vlex's expansive office.

He sat in a tall, hard, high-backed chair behind a desk of such pure black that all light in the room seemed to be sucked into it. His uniform was a darker shade of red than his subordinates and his horns were easily twice as long as the next longest she'd seen. He wore what she could only describe as a sinister grin that seemed perpetual. Cherry was immediately afraid of him.

Despite this, their encounter had at least the air of a normal business transaction.

"Good afternoon Captain Sundras," he said without standing. He spoke slowly and deliberately. "Welcome to Gasprol. I understand you are interested in a driver coil for a Penguin Class transport?"

"Thank you Mr. Vlex, that's right." Heb stood tall and straight, maybe a meter in front of the desk, Cherry a step behind him.

"Indeed. Such a rare class of ship to encounter these days Captain, if you don't mind my saying so."