Space Cherry Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... are you..." she began, but the Satonian cut her off.

"You will find, human, that your coil is being delivered to your shuttle this very moment. Although he is indisposed presently, I am certain Vlex would wish me to say that it was a... pleasure doing business with you."

Internally, Cherry had to remonstrate strongly with that part of her that felt disappointment that she was not going to have to fuck four more giant Satonians. In short order, the more sensible part won over and her face now showed a mixture of relief and great satisfaction that she has been successful.

"I see... but the terms of our agreement..." she began, wishing to make sure nothing was out of order.

"It seems human, that having witnessed the... effect of your human form on Vlex, the others are... understandably concerned for their health, and are willing to stipulate that witnessing your impressive performance will satisfy the terms."

"Right. OK, well, whatever you say Vrag. When he is fully recovered, please tell Vlex that I do believe it was a pleasure doing business with him as well."

As she made her way back to Shoba's, Cherry felt a little uneasy about the prospect of telling Heb what she'd done.

On the one hand, she knew he would be delighted to have the precious coil that could save his beloved E16, but on the other, she was concerned he would be upset that she had taken such a huge risk, had put herself in genuine danger.

From their conversation on George she knew he'd wanted her to practice using her feminine charms to try to get them a better deal, but she was sure he'd never have considered anything like this.

On balance, as she entered Shoba's, she resolved to remain firm if his upset predominated. She would not apologise. E16 was a family, and any member of that family would naturally risk themselves to save the whole. She was no different. She was certain he would have no come back to this.

Looking around however, Heb was nowhere to be seen. From behind the bar, Shoba noticed Cherry's concerned look and approached her.

"Congratulations my dear, I never doubted you," the feline alien said with a wide smile.

"But how do you...?"

"This is a small settlement Cherry, word of your... performance... shall we say is already spreading. To make a Satonian -- and one as practiced as Vlex -- cum, why it is almost unheard of!" Shoba seemed genuinely delighted, and Cherry found herself blushing a little.

"Thanks, I guess... it was... kind of weird. I mean, it was really good, I came really hard, but..."

"You are wondering why it was not more... uncomfortable? Given his size I mean," the Dilusean asked.

"Exactly," Cherry replied and Shoba smiled knowingly.

"You must have noticed the oily fluid he secreted?" Shoba asked and Cherry nodded, "It has... special properties that are unlikely to be natural, I have long suspected the Satonians -- given their taste for fucking other species -- engineered it. Not only does is have obvious healing power, but when it is ingested or makes contact with the skin of a female of almost any species, it acts as a powerful aphrodisiac. He could have fucked you for days and you still wouldn't have felt any pain."

Cherry nodded wistfully, intrigued at the possibilities this presented.

"Come Cherry, let me bring you to your Captain so you may give him the good news."

As she led Cherry towards the rear of her place, she explained the measures she had taken to aid in Cherry's mission.

"I know you may have been concerned that your Captain would not approve of your mission, so I... took some steps to ensure he was not in a position to do something... rash, that might have interfered with your plan," the last of this she said as she and Cherry paused in front of a pink coloured door. Before Cherry, growing a little worried, could ask what these 'steps' were, Shoba opened the door and no further explanation was needed.

On the far side of the large room, darkly furnished in blues and purples, Heb was on a massive bed, lying on his back. Between his legs, two Diluseans -- one a light green shade, the other predominantly blue -- were taking turns stroking and sucking his cock. Two others, positioned on either side of his head, pleasured each other, kissing and fondling, while Heb used both hands on their alien pussies.

Cherry looked to Shoba and smiled, relief washing over her. She mouthed a thank you and Shoba nodded gently in response. Cherry motioned for her to move back out the door, reasoning to leave her Captain to his orgy. Once outside, Shoba looked a little confused.

"You... do not wish to join your Captain, to celebrate your triumph?"

"Thank you Shoba, but no, let Heb enjoy himself. I think after everything that's happened today, I could use some rest."

Despite her concern about Heb's reaction still being on her mind, Cherry slept soundly that night. And the next morning, she quickly realized she needn't have worried. While Heb certainly pointed out that she had put herself in great danger, his main reaction was great joy, and a very deep pride.

"I know we talked about using your... you know, but I never... You know Cherry... putting yourself at risk for your shipmates like that..." he said, almost tearing up.

Cherry smiled warmly, and simply hugged him tightly. There was no need for further words.

And so, a little late, feeling surprisingly refreshed, and more than a little bit pleased with herself, Cherry joined Heb in bidding Shoba and her staff a happy farewell.

"We just can't thank you enough Shoba, really," Heb said but the Dilusean raised her hand to stop him.

"As I've said Captain, no thanks are necessary. Assisting you through this challenge is reward enough for us. Although last night's entertainment was a very happy bonus," she said, demurely. Cherry thought she saw Heb blush a little. Still, he smiled warmly and embraced Shoba, as did Cherry.

"We wish a safe and happy journey to you both. We will monitor your progress as best we can from here to make sure of your safety. There are reports of late of a new and dangerous presence in this sector. You would be wise to keep your sensors alert."

"Thank you again, Shoba -- we will."

When they arrived at the hangar they found their new coil already loaded aboard a refueled George. They sent a signal to Tor and Fem informing them of their success and their expected time of return. Tor responded with his joy at the good news and that they would be ready to install the new coil immediately when they got back.

Their journey back to E16 was far less sexually adventurous than the trip out had been, although she and Heb did indulge each other a few times. 34 hours is a long time to pass in a small shuttle after all.

It was after one such indulgence, as they lay contentedly entwined together on the bed that the autopilot dinged to signal they were approaching E16.

"Finally!" Cherry said, excitedly jumping up from the bed, throwing on her clothes and bounding to the cockpit. "I can't wait to tell the guys everything that happened!"

"Oh they love a good space yarn," Heb replied, continuing to relax in the bed as he chuckled happily after her, "especially when there's a lot of fucking involved."

As Cherry moved quickly to the front of the cockpit, she reflected on how happy it made her that, after just a few short weeks on E16, she was so eager and excited to catch a glimpse of her home after such a relatively short time away.

When she reached the window, she stopped dead in her tracks and the smile fell instantly from her face. After a moment of shock had passed, she called out for Heb who was beside her in short order.

"What is it?" He stopped as dead as she had when he saw for himself.

E16 was completely dark. No light showed from any porthole nor any glow from her engines. Her running lights were as black as the space around her and she was spinning, desperately slowly, end over end.

Adrift.