Space Cherry Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not all that rare Mr Vlex, we meet our fair share of sister ships."

"I see. Indeed. Well, our inventory does show a single coil in working condition. I imagine the only such coil for many light years, wouldn't you say Captain?"

"That may be Mr Vlex, still I trust we can agree on a fair price."

Vlex's grin widened and he made a tutting sound, dipping his large head to one side slightly.

"I fear Captain, given the rarity of the part, you may not be pleased with the price required." He straightened his huge head again before concluding: "Five hundred thousand."

Though he probably tried, Heb couldn't conceal his incredulity at such an outlandish figure.

"Are you out your mind?! Five hundred thousand?! I could buy a whole ship for that, two ships for fuck's sake!"

"Perhaps you could Captain, but I sense your particular Penguin Class holds much more value to you than any old freighter you might pick up in these parts, hmm? Five hundred thousand is the price."

Getting a hold of himself, and realizing that Vlex was reading him like a book, Heb did his best to negotiate.

"OK, now listen, I'm sure we can agree on a compromise. I have no problem paying for quality parts, but I won't be gouged Vlex, not by anybody," he said firmly.

"I see." Vlex's grin had subsided almost completely now. "And what would you suggest as a fair compromise?"

"Ten thousand," Heb replied without delay.

Vlex's grin widened again now and he leaded back against his chair. He motioned to the assistant who'd shown them in.

"Vrag -- please show the good Captain and his associate out. This negotiation is over," he said smugly.

"Now wait just a minute..." Heb began, but Vrag had stepped between him and Vlex's desk and didn't look like he'd take no for an answer. Reluctantly, Heb retreated and Cherry followed.

They found themselves back at Shoba's, defeated. As they sat on stools at the bar, the cat-like alien proprietress served them herself.

"I take it from your expression Captain, you did not have a positive experience with Vlex?" she asked.

"No Shoba, I'm sorry to say we did not," Heb replied, sounding dejected to Cherry's ears.

"I am sorry to hear this Captain, please stay a while and enjoy our hospitality as you plan your next move."

"Hmph, next move. With a guy like that, I haven't got the first clue..." he trailed off as he got up from his stool and made his way over to a dark table near the back. Cherry let him go, sensing he'd rather be alone. She looked after him with concern in her eyes. There was something else there too though, and Shoba sensed it.

"You want to help your Captain, Cherry?"

"Of course. I just don't know what I can do. There must be a way." Her determination only grew.

Later, Shoba explained that her species has a kind of sixth sense that they can use to determine a person's character when they meet them. In Cherry, Shoba sensed a determination and strength she found only rarely in her experience. When she told Cherry this much later, it was by way of making her understand that the course of action she now suggested was not one she would have advised for a lesser person to take on.

And so, on Shoba's suggestion, a short time later Cherry found herself on her knees on the cold hard floor of Vlex's office, struggling to get his enormous cock into her mouth.

She had been surprised at how quickly she'd gotten this far.

Shoba had made it clear that there were three elements in her favor.

First -- Vlex was well known for his proclivity for alien pussy. He kept a special holographic map he liked to show guests that marked the home star systems of all the species he'd fucked. It was this map that led to the second element: having seen it, Shoba knew that Vlex had yet to fuck a human.

The third, and most important element from Cherry's point of view was that, as a species, Satonians were fiercely rigid about their business dealings. Once a deal had been agreed, it was considered deeply dishonorable to break it. With this knowledge, Cherry was confident Vlex would honor any agreement she reached with him.

And while he hadn't jumped at her proposal immediately, Cherry -- coached well by Shoba -- was able to take advantage of her insider knowledge of Vlex's desires to come to such an agreement, although it wasn't the one she had had in mind at first.

She'd made a simple proposal: he got to fuck her and she got the coil. What she had ultimately agreed to got her the coil alright, but she was going to be doing a lot more fucking than she'd originally intended.

And so, as she found herself on her knees in front of him, not really able to fit him inside her mouth, four of his assistants sat around the office looking on, their own cocks in their hands -- waiting.

Shoba had warned her that Satonians' huge stature was matched in the size of their cocks, but Cherry had still gasped when Vlex had pulled away the middle section of his lower uniform. Comfortably longer than a foot and at least as thick as her wrist, it took all her resolve not to run out of his office immediately.

It seemed to protrude from a sort of sheath just below his waist and was a much paler green in color than the rest of him. There were no external balls or scrotum that she could see.

As she gripped it now in two hands, moving up and down its length -- her thumb not able to meet her fingers -- she could see and feel clearly that its long surface was an uneven collection of bumps and knobs, not all that dissimilar to the Fetrillian cock she'd seen on Apollo. Unlike the bulbous head of a human cock, it's length ended abruptly, neither widening nor narrowing, but simply with a slightly concave tip.

She had intended to start here with her hands and mouth, reasoning that she would need to make it as wet as possible if there was any chance she could get it in her pussy but as she continued to stimulate him with her hands and began running her tongue along his length, she found that Satonian cocks had clearly evolved, or perhaps been altered, with fitting into small spaces in mind. From unseen glands on the various bumps and knobs all along its length a thick, clear liquid was being secreted, more and more of it the more she stimulated him. Slightly oily to the touch, it was surprisingly sweet on her tongue, reminding her a little of dates.

She became conscious of a low growling sound coming from Vlex and glanced up to see his eyes fixed on what she was doing, his permanent grin wide as ever.

"You make a good start human, my fluids are making me ready to enter you."

She continued pumping him with her hands and moving her mouth and tongue along its length. The more she did so, the more she found the taste of his 'fluids' irresistible.

"It's amazing," she said up to him, "I've never seen any thing like this, and it tastes so sweet."

The more fluid she imbibed, the more she became aware that she was definitely starting to get aroused. Her pussy tingled and she was becoming very wet. She longed to move a hand to herself and as soon as she did, Vlex intervened.

"I think it is time, young Cherry, now that I am ready to enter you that we make you ready to receive me."

Before she could process what this might mean, Vlex reached down and picked her up by the waist, his huge and powerful frame expending almost no effort in spinning her around and depositing her on his desk.

She yelped a little from the shock, but she had little time to adjust to her changed circumstances as the giant alien roughly removed her shorts and her panties, revealing her definitely moist pussy to his view.

"Excellent. Your human body is already responding to my fluids, how wonderful," Vlex observed happily as he lowered a hand to her pussy and began massaging and rubbing her, first gently and then more firmly.

Cherry found herself leaning forward and instinctively moved her arms to grip his huge body for support as she gasped in both surprise and nervous arousal at his ministrations.

"Yes, human. I think you have made a good bargain today," he said and chuckled and she was aware once again of the others in the room as they joined in his laughter.

He moved his hand away now and eased her back down to the desk and raised her legs in the air, moving himself lower with his head between her legs. She felt the heat of his breath on her exposed pussy and found her heart was racing in anticipation, or fear -- she couldn't decide which.

He moved so slowly she found herself pushing her hips higher as best she could, anxious to experience another new sensation.

She felt his face touch her there and she moaned again and finally gasped loudly as she felt a huge, forked tongue lick it's way from the bottom of her slit right up to her clit. He continued licking slowly along her length, as if exploring for the movements that brought a reaction from her. When he passed over her increasingly engorged clit again, Cherry instinctively ground her hips up to meet him and moaned loudly. She desperately wanted to grip his massive head and push him into her but fear prevented her.

"Holy fuck Vlex, that feels really good," she managed to say instead.

He didn't respond, but lingered on her clit before resuming his up and down motions, and finally used his tongue to separate her pussy lips and enter her. She gasped again at this new sensation and became conscious that she was now almost unbelievably wet. Contradictory information flooded her senses. She understood that she was getting aroused because she was enjoying the oral stimulation the huge alien was delivering, but she had had this kind of stimulation before and had never been this wet, in fact she couldn't remember ever being this wet before -- she felt like she was gushing.

It was only afterwards that she would discover that the same glands that secreted the sweet fluid on Satonian cocks also existed on their tongues and while Vlex understood that what he was doing with his tongue was bringing Cherry pleasure, he was also making sure she was well lubed to receive him.

She was also very much aware that there were at least four other Satonians in the room. While she'd had some risky encounters with Phil in public places, no one had ever watched Cherry having sex before, at least not that she knew of. She didn't have to think much about it to realize that the thought of being watched definitely made her hotter.

Ultimately, Cherry abandoned any attempt to understand the effects Vlex's alien tongue or the presence of an audience was having on her and to simply live in this moment, do her best to enjoy and take as much as she could from this new experience.

She didn't have a huge amount of choice in coming to this conclusion, as Vlex's continued expert use of his tongue on her pussy, now joined by his fingers manipulating her clit began to move her from a very definite state of arousal to positively orgasmic.

For some reason, perhaps the others she knew were in the room, Cherry did her best to try and limit her vocalisation when she did cum, biting hard on her lip to stifle a shout of sheer pleasure until it hurt too much to do so. Her body flailed and spasmed and her legs tightened around the enormous horned Satonian head between them.

It was a long, deep orgasm and when it finally began to subside, Vlex slowly disentangled himself from her while Cherry let her head rest on the desk beneath her and tried to catch her breath. She became conscious of the giant Satonian form resuming its full, frightening height and looming over her.

"I think you are ready to receive me now little Cherry, wouldn't you say?" he said, looking down at her.

She met his eyes, and despite the powerful orgasm he'd just brought her to, she couldn't help the fear that must have shown in them. Though some of her toys were quite large, she'd never taken anything even close to Vlex's enormous cock inside her before.

"Do not be concerned human, I will not harm you. Where would be the pleasure in that?" he said moving his body closer to her now and gripping her by the waist, adjusting her until he ass was right on the edge of desk, her legs spread as wide as they would go.

When he was happy with her position, he reached for his cock, standing hard and straight now and slowly guided himself to her soaking entrance. As she felt him make contact she did her best to force her legs even further apart to open herself up as much as she could.

And then she felt him press against her opening. She was so wet and slippery, and Vlex so huge, he needed both of his hands to steady his cock. He held it firmly in place and pushed his hips slowly forward. Cherry began to feel his huge girth parting her lips and moving into her and did her best to control her breathing.

She kept waiting for pain but none came. She was a little surprised at how slow and gentle the terrifying looking Vlex was being with her as he continued to move forward incredibly slowly, feeding more and more of his massive length into her but at a glacial pace.

The sensation was almost indescribable for Cherry, like nothing she had yet experienced. She had never felt so full and he was still moving forward. And he was so incredibly hard, like a piece of hot, slick steel pressing into her.

She propped herself up on her elbows to try to observe and saw that he still had half his length to go, but she was certain she couldn't take all of him. She stayed like this, transfixed, for what seemed an age, Vlex moving ever forward in a constant but almost imperceptibly slow motion until finally, much to Cherry's amazement, all of him was buried inside her. She knew there couldn't possibly be room for his full length in her pussy and came to the conclusion that his cock must have adjusted to her size while inside her, a little like the Galberon's had.

She lowered herself down again as Vlex paused his motion, trying to make sense of what she was feeling. She was still very much aware of the incredible hardness and heat of his cock and of the textured surface that pressed into the walls of her pussy. She felt as if so much of him was inside her and her pussy gripped him so tightly that she had almost become an appendage to his body.

After he'd let her get used to this for a short time, she felt him withdrawing slowly, not as slowly as he had entered, but slowly nevertheless and as he moved out of her, she felt herself missing his massive length and girth, the unprecedented feeling of fullness, and longing for it to return.

He did this a few more times, moving slowly in and out of her until finally he built up a rhythm. His huge hands gripped her waist tightly and Cherry happily thrust her body back toward him as he began pounding into her.

Her breath came in short grunts and moans and she gripped tightly to his powerful arms to support herself.

"It's so... good... Vlex," she managed breathily, "don't stop... fucking me..."

Her pussy had never felt so stimulated before in all of her experiences. Her head was thrashing from side to side and her moans grew louder and longer. She was aware of Vlex's own breathing becoming more labored and he grunted hard now with each thrust. Worried he might be flagging, and desperately eager for him to continue, she used her arms as leverage against his to help in pushing herself back against him, harder and harder.

The incredible slickness of her pussy and his cock created a moist, almost sticky sound every time their bodies came together and it only added to Cherry's pleasure.

Vlex's breathing was getting even heavier now, but she wouldn't let him slow down.

"Don't stop Vlex, keep fucking me! It feels so good!" she said, gripping him tighter and pushing herself against him even harder.

"I must... stop soon... human..." he managed between grunts, his breathing coming very hard now.

"No Vlex! Please fuck me! Fuck me harder! I want to feel you cumming inside me!" Cherry pleaded.

At this, he seemed to slow down for a moment before gaining a renewed vigor. His grunts became shouts and his thrusts became fevered.

"Holy shit, Vlex -- yes! Come on! Fuck me! Fuck yes!" Cherry screamed her encouragement, they're bodies slamming together almost violently as her pleasure boiled over into a powerful orgasm that seemed to go on and on and on, Vlex continuing to pummel into her. Her eyes instinctively clamped tightly shut, as if they were afraid they might pop out of her head and her voice crescendoed into a long wordless roar. Her entire body spasmed and twitched and thrashed underneath the huge horned beast as he finally came inside her with one final, almighty thrust and a loud guttural roar that filled the room.

Despite being in the throes of bliss herself, she was conscious that the volume of his cum was huge, far more than she'd every come close to experiencing. It seemed like there was liters of it and she felt it leaking out of her even with his massive length still inside her.

She was still spasming, trying to catch her breath when she became aware of Vlex's huge from coming down on top of her. He didn't exactly collapse, but it was clear he didn't have the energy to hold himself up. Cherry's orgasmic euphoria turned to panic as she started to realise that she probably wouldn't be able to to breath at all with Vlex's giant frame lying on top of her.

Before she could call for help though, she felt Vlex being lifted up and away from her, his still hard cock sliding slowly and noisily from her pussy, his massive load of thick, pale-green cum flowing from her. Glancing up, she saw his face bore a glazed expression, a strange smile across his huge, terrifying mouth and his yellow eyes seemed to focus on nothing. For a moment, Cherry worried that she might have fucked him to death.

Perhaps noticing the look of concern this thought brought to her face, Vrag, who was one of the group watching her and Vlex, and who she assumed would be the next of the Satonians to fuck her, reassured her.

"Do not be concerned human, our illustrious leader will be quite well, although it might take a few days for him to recover."

"A few days?! What are you talking about?" Cherry didn't understand.

"For our species, the release of our seed takes a great deal of energy. Unlike many, we do not require this release to achieve maximum pleasure from the sexual act. Indeed human, you should feel honored. I do not believe Vlex has been so enraptured by a female of any species so as to release his seed in many years. It is indeed a rare honor."

Cherry blushed a little, unsure of this dubious honor, but it didn't take long for her to remember her purpose -- the coil -- and the deal she had agreed to with Vlex: she still had four more Satonian cocks waiting for her.

As her mind processed this thought, she found herself puzzled that her instinctive reaction to the prospect seemed to be more or less a clear lustful eagerness. She was puzzled, not least because she felt the thought of using her body and her sex as currency should be distasteful to her, but perhaps moreso because, after the almighty pounding she'd just taken from Vlex's monstrous cock, she should barely be able to walk.

And yet, she found she wasn't in the least discomfort. Her hand moved to her pussy, gently and tentatively, but she found her touch brought no pain or discomfort, only the familiar tingle of anticipation, mixed of course with her own inexplicable yet still copious wetness and Vlex's huge load that continued to seep from her.

She'd never really considered the prospect of fucking more than one person in one sitting before, but she smiled inwardly with anticipation at the thought of yet another new experience.

Vrag, who along with the other Satonian observers had moved Vlex's inert form to another room, returned now alone. Cherry was standing expectantly in front of the desk.