Space Cherry Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is some story Cherry, fuck me! You go girl! And hey, after yours truly you have got to be the most cock hungry human I've ever met this side of the galactic core!" she laughed, when Cherry had finished.

Cherry blushed a little, but smiled warmly back. It may not have been how she would have chosen to describe herself but, she acknowledged inwardly, it wasn't a label that made her uncomfortable.

"I mean, holy shit Cherry! You made a Satonian cum! I've literally never heard of that happening!"

Cherry blushed a little again, but nevertheless felt a warm, happy feeling at this praise from Natalie.

"Stop Nat, you're making me blush!" she responded, and they shared a laugh. "But you know," Cherry went on, leaning in as if we were about to share something confidential, "after Vlex finished in me -- and, like holy shit, I came so fucking hard as well -- I was actually a little... you know... disappointed that I didn't get to fuck the other four!"

Natalie's jaw dropped a little in genuine shock and they laughed together again.

"Well shit Cherry, if you like a good fucking as much as all that, let me tell you, you've come to the right place," Natalie went on, "I've been planetside on Crem less than two weeks, and it is no exaggeration to say I've been fucked better here in that two weeks than I was on Apollo in the last two years. There's just so much more variety here!"

Cherry felt a twinge between her legs listening to Natalie and involuntarily felt her thighs press together as she couldn't help but imagine the possibilities. All she had to do was look around her to understand the truth in what Natalie said. As she did this, she noticed the Fetrillian who had served them at the bar again.

"Say Natalie," she began, tentatively, "so I'm guessing you've fucked Velasy right? I mean, I saw you that time with that other Fetrillian, but is he...?" She wasn't sure what she wanted to say at the end, but Natalie seemed to be.

"I've fucked plenty of Fetrillians Cherry, you know, working for one there was just more of them around Velasy's place on Apollo than other species, but the man himself -- he's something special. I mean, Fetrillian cocks are fucking awesome generally but Velasy's is really nice and -- I don't know -- he just seems to know every right button to press to make me scream!" She smiled her broad smile at Cherry and took a drink.

For her part, Cherry felt the tingle in her pussy grow and felt her face get hot.

"Hey, you know what," Natalie said, not oblivious to Cherry's reaction, "I'm sure he'd love to see you again, why don't we go say hello?"

Natalie wasn't taking no for an answer and before long, she was leading Cherry down a very similar corridor to the one she'd gone down in Velasy's Apollo establishment.

Natalie led them to the corridor's end and knocked on the door they found there. It opened to admit them.

"Hey boss! You won't believe who I found!" she announced as she led them in.

Inside, Cherry found a large, plush and colorfully decorated room, something like a cross between an office and a lounge. Straight ahead of her was a large desk with a chair behind it and to her right, almost the entire wall was made up of a bank of screens, or maybe one large screen, it was hard to tell. To her left, where she turned now, was a series of very large, very soft looking sofas and couches on one of which Velasy was comfortably entrenched, looking up at her now and smiling.

"Cherry! My dear! Well now, isn't this a nice surprise," he announced, without standing. He had an arm outstretched and Natalie eased herself into it, settling herself in his lap.

Although she hadn't felt it from the bartender, Cherry had prepared herself for Velasy's pheromone. Even still she found it's potency, it's effect on her even stronger and faster than she had remembered. She struggled a little to clear the sexual fog from her mind and had to concentrate not to immediately move a hand to tweak a sensitive nipple or rub her pussy.

"Hi... Velasy, it's... it's good to see you too," she managed, nervously.

"Come, sit, tell us -- what brings you to Cremufax?" the large Fetrillian asked. Cherry settled herself in a couch opposite him and Natalie and took in his form again. Although basically humanoid in shape, he was taller than the average human, well over seven feet. His skin was a charcoal grey in color, although much of his body -- his arms, legs, back and flanks -- was covered in slightly darker, heavy looking and shaggy fur. His back was slightly hunched even as he sat now and, she remembered, he carried himself with a kind of lumbering gait like a giant ape, his long and powerful arms swinging at his sides. His feet appeared more like a second pair of hands and were uncovered. While he wore what looked like loose fitting shorts, his top half was undressed, revealing a fleshy chest and stomach that appeared a solid mass of muscle surrounded on all sides by fur.

Natalie was sitting on him, with her legs astride one of his huge thighs, leaning back into his shoulder. His massive, fur-covered arm reached around her and rested on her bare leg. As Cherry and Velasy began to exchange small talk, Cherry became increasingly distracted by Natalie.

While Cherry had never been with a woman before, it had never occurred to her that it was unusual that she should be able to acknowledge when she found another woman to be attractive or sexy, and Natalie was comfortably both. Her dark skin look soft and shiny at the same time, and her frame, though slight, was what Cherry could only think to describe as incredibly tight. Her enormous tits, barely held back by her top, seemed to be far too big for her, but nevertheless only added to her overall, undeniable sex appeal.

Now, as she became aware that Natalie seemed to be grinding herself on Velasy's leg and the Fetrillian's hand was gently stroking her soft, shining bare skin, Cherry didn't know if it was Velasy's pheromone or Natalie that was turning her on. But she was definitely turned on.

The small talk with Velasy petered out and Cherry shifted a little in her seat, almost unbearably conscious of the growing moist heat between her legs.

"Why don't you join us over here Cherry? I am sure you will be more comfortable," Velasy said, motioning to the leg he had free. Natalie, now very clearly grinding herself on his other leg smiled her smile at Cherry and winked at her, inclining her head back briefly to beckon Cherry over.

Cherry felt nervous, she was sure she did, but she didn't hesitate even for a moment. As she stood up, her anxiety drifted away and she smiled as she embraced the coming experience. She settled herself on Velasy's free leg in the same fashion as Natalie, pressing herself against his fur and moaning a little as she leaned her body back to rest on the Fetrillian's solid mass.

"Wonderful, just wonderful. I do love the way you humans are so open to pleasurable experiences," Velasy noted, as his gaze flicked between the two women. The pace of Cherry's grinding increased to match Natalie's. Her eyes were closed, and she could feel the heat of her arousal rising, the wetness between her legs becoming almost uncomfortable. She leaned forward and peeled off her tank top.

"Holy fuck Cherry, you are so fucking hot," Natalie was looking at her now, transfixed. Cherry smiled deeply, a little surprised she didn't feel herself blush and turned towards Natalie.

Without any preamble or discussion, the two women leaned into one another and kissed, deeply and passionately. The passion of it in fact took Cherry a little by surprise and within just a few moments, she and Natalie were so completely consumed with each other, their lips and tongues exploring each other's mouths so thoroughly, they each practically forgot Velasy was there at all.

Together, they turned to face each other, still resting on Velasy's legs as their hands now began to explore each other. Cherry felt Natalie's hands reach her tits and press firmly and felt her nipples harden as Natalie's fingers passed over them. She moaned into the dark-skinned woman's mouth and the passion of their kiss was renewed. Desperate to get her hands on Natalie's tits, Cherry felt around in the front of her top for the hidden zipper she was sure was there and found it. As Natalie's top fell away and Cherry gleefully caressed the huge mounds, Natalie was overcome with their passion.

Cherry felt herself being pushed backward and understood what Natalie wanted. With Velasy's help, she'd forgotten he was there completely by now, she lowered herself down to the couch, at right angles now to the Fetrillian and Natalie followed, plunging onto her.

She broke their kiss and began to roam Cherry's body, exploring her neck with her lips and moving down to her tits, taking Cherry's nipples in her mouth, running her tongue over them and sucking and pulling softly and then harder until she heard Cherry moan and call out.

"Fuck yes Natalie, I fucking love that!"

Natalie smiled to herself and continued her mouth's work on Cherry's tits. As Natalie's hand started to snake its way down Cherry's body towards her pussy, Cherry became conscious that Velasy had moved himself, giving the two women space on the couch to explore each other's bodies.

Somehow, Cherry's shorts had been discarded and she felt Natalie's hand reach her pussy, dripping wet now, and her legs instinctively parted as she groaned in anticipation. Natalie's soft hand slid easily over Cherry's smooth skin and, as she pressed into the fiery haired woman's mound, she moved up again to join their lips in another deep kiss. Cherry moaned into Natalie's mouth and pushed herself hard against her hand, desperate for more friction. As their tongues explored one another, Natalie shifted her body position a little to allow her hand better access to Cherry's pussy. She broke their kiss and returned her mouth's attention to Cherry's tits and nipples.

Cherry felt Natalie's hand expertly press against her before sliding gently over her slit a few times and finally snaking a finger inside and pressing against the roof of her pussy, causing her to call out in passion.

"Aaahhh! Fuck Natalie! That's so fucking good! Don't fucking stop!"

Natalie redoubled her efforts with both her hands and her mouth and Cherry started to notice through a strange vibrating sensation, that Natalie was moaning into her tits as she sucked and licked them. She became conscious of Velasy's presence once again and noticed the Fetrillian was now standing next to the couch they were on. His loose shorts were gone and he was stroking his thick cock with one hand while the other was clearly at work under Natalie's skirt.

Cherry felt her mouth watering a little as she eyed Velasy's cock. Though she'd stroked it briefly during their encounter on Apollo, she found herself mesmerized again by its alien strangeness, it's length and girth that were bigger than the average human cock, but most of all by the solid looking ridges, maybe a quarter inch high, that ran all along it's length.

Natalie's hand on Cherry's pussy started to lose its rhythm as Velasy's ministrations had their effect and she raised her head from Cherry's tits, throwing her long, dark hair back.

"Aahh, fuck! Yes boss! Your fingers know just what my pussy wants!"

After a moment however, Cherry felt the other woman's rhythm return and the assault on her pussy resumed. Her eyes wandered to Velasy and to his hand on his cock. She raised her eyes to meet his, and no words were necessary for her to express to him what she wanted.

Smiling, the huge Fetrillian slowly withdrew his hand from Natalie's pussy -- causing her to emit a long, slow groan -- and moved towards Cherry. When he was in range, Cherry reached out with her hand to grasp his strange cock. He kept moving forward until he was level with her head and Cherry began pumping him in earnest. The smooth ridges along it's hard length seemed to flex a little as she pumped him and she was pleased to hear Velasy growl his approval.

She glanced up at him and again told him what she wanted with her eyes. The Fetrillian smiled and leaned himself forward so she could reach his cock with her mouth, taking him inside as soon as he was in range. His huge girth made it a hard fit, and Cherry nearly chuckled as he entered her mouth, such was her surprise at his taste -- sweet and fruity at the same time, like a strawberry. Not worrying about forcing his girth, Cherry contented herself with working on the head and moving her tongue along his length, maintaining her hand action. Velasy crooned his assent. Further down, she felt Natalie's upper body move a little from her.

"Shit Cherry, that's so fucking hot! If you're getting a taste of that beautiful cock, then I want a taste of you!"

Cherry felt Natalie move again, sliding her lithe, tight body along Cherry's own until she settled between her legs. When she felt Natalie's tongue run along her slit, from bottom to top, she shivered and groaned on Velasy's cock. She felt her breath getting heavier as she tried to divide her attention between Velasy's sweet tasting cock in her mouth and the drive towards her own climax that Natalie was bringing with her mouth.

As Natalie went to work fervently on her pussy, Cherry felt herself getting closer and closer. With Natalie alternating her tongue and mouth between stimulating Cherry's sensitive lips and then a plunging focus on her clit, eventually she was forced to abandon her own assault on Velasy's cock. As her arousal approached its peak, she had to fall back on to the couch, gripping it hard with one hand to support herself, the other, for the moment, still grasping the Fetrillian's cock.

"Hooooly shit Nat! You are so fucking good at that! You're going to make me cum! Don't fucking stop! Oooh my god!!!"

With a long, gutteral roar Cherry finally came. As her voice gave out and she struggled for breath, her hand finally released Velasy and grasped the couch for support. Natalie continued gently lapping at Cherry's slick pussy.

"You taste so fucking good Cherry," she purred, "I could eat you all day baby."

Cherry, still in recovery and feeling the occasional aftershocks from Natalie's still busy tongue wasn't able to vocalise a response. It wasn't until she felt Natalie's body jerk forward a little and a fast grunt from Velasy that she raised her head again.

Velasy had taken up station on the couch once more and was now thrusting into Natalie from behind.

"Hmm, yeah boss," the other woman cooed, "gimme that beautiful cock." She lifted her eyes to meet Cherry's, her broad beautiful smile in full bloom.

"Always my great pleasure Natalie," the Fetrillian responded. After his initial hard, fast thrust into her, he began to settle into a slow and steady rhythm, easing his full, ridged length and huge girth completely into her until his balls rested on her before slowly withdrawing again. He looked up at Cherry.

"I had forgotten, Cherry my dear, just how beautiful you are when you cum. It is quite a sight," he beamed, as he slid himself long and slow into Natalie once more. Cherry remained too breathless to reply, but she felt herself smiling at him.

"She's so hot boss. I fucking love her pussy too," Natalie replied, between slow moans as she savored Velasy's slow rhythm, "and I fucking love your beautiful cock fucking me like this. It feels so fucking good Cherry. You've got to try it. Uuhh, ahhh -- fuck me boss."

Cherry saw Velasy start to increase his pace, and she adjusted her body as she sensed Natalie lowering hers to alter the angle of Velasy's thrust. Her moans increased in pitch and volume as Velasy's speed increased still further.

"You look so hot getting fucked Natalie," Cherry said, the first thing she'd managed in a while. She'd found a comfortable position on the couch, and despite her sensitivity after the shattering orgasm Natalie had brought her to just before, she found her hand instinctively reach for her pussy.

"Hmm, uhh, mmm... it... feels... ahh, uhh... so... fucking good Cherry," Natalie lifted her head and body again now, and Cherry saw her move her hips back to meet Valasy's increasingly hard thrusts. "Uhh, yeah! Fuck! So fucking good! Uhh. He's going to make me cum Cherry... uhh.... hmm.. so fucking hard..." Her broad smile was joined now, Cherry saw, with a ravenous passion in her eyes. She gritted her teeth and threw her head back.

"Fuck yes! I'm going to cum so hard Cherry... ahh!... and then I want you to fuck this cock," her fiery eyes were locked on Cherry's now, and Cherry groaned at the prospect, slipping a finger into her soaking pussy. "Fuck! Ahh... you want it... don't you Cherry... uhh, you want to fuck this beautiful cock... uhh."

"Hmm... fuck yes... I want it Natalie... I want that beautiful cock inside me," Cherry almost breathed the words as she felt like stream was rising from her, "Velasy, can I have your cock when you make Natalie cum? I want it inside me so badly," she said, locking eyes with the huge Fetrillian now.

"What my girls want... hmm... my girls get... isn't that right Natalie?" he said, smiling and grunting and slamming into Natalie even harder than before.

"Ahh! Fuck!! Damn straight boss... fuck me hard like that!!" Natalie's face was a mess of frenzied passion. "Cherry, fuck! I'm..." She collapsed down onto the couch, a long impassioned scream replacing the final word she wasn't able to speak before her overwhelming orgasm. Velasy continued to pump into her for a moment or two before slowing his pace, and easing himself down on Natalie.

Gently, he brushed the hair from the side of her head and softly kissed her. Natalie, breathing heavily smiled back at him and cooed contentedly.

"Fuck boss... holy shit... that was so fucking awesome... you haven't made me cum that hard in a long time," she said, Velasy raising himself off her and stepping off the couch. "I guess... maybe you were... a little excited at the prospect of Cherry's pussy, huh?" She laughed a little as she gathered herself now.

Cherry's had almost succeeded in bringing herself to the point of another orgasm with her hand just watching them and she ached now for Velasy's cock. She eyed it with intent as he made his way towards her. She edged forward on the couch.

"I'm so fucking wet for you Velasy. Fuck me, please," she pleaded, as the Fetrillian gripped her hips and lined himself up with her.

"Your wish is my command, Cherry," he beamed.

Cherry lifted herself up, using her hands to support herself. She wanted to watch him enter her. As she felt the thick head of his strange, ridged cock press against her and then ease its way in, she groaned loudly and allowed herself to fall back, savoring the sensation as his deeply ridged length slowly filled her.

"Hmm, it feels so nice," she breathed. As he had with Natalie, Velasy started fucking her in long, slow strokes, allowing her to get used to his significant girth while also gaining maximum pleasure from his ridged cock.

"Told you you'd love it!" Natalie was recovered now, and she moved herself up on the couch, bringing her head level with Cherry's. Cherry felt Natalie's hands on her body again, slowly and gently massaging her tits and finally playing with her nipples as Velasy slowly built his rhythm.

"Oh my god Nat! It's feels fucking incredible!" Her eyes met Natalie's and a moment of enormous shared understanding and pleasure, but also tenderness passed between them. Natalie kissed her then, long and deep.

"Hmm, I want to taste you Natalie," Cherry said, breaking free from the kiss, and giving in to the overwhelming attraction she was feeling to the dark-skinned woman.

"Oh my god Cherry, you are so fucking hot!" Natalie beamed. Not needing to be told twice, she moved to straddle Cherry's face and bring her pussy to within reach of Cherry's eager mouth.