Space Cherry Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, as she walked in, the party was indeed well underway. Cherry was only absently aware of the room she was in. She knew it was enormous, and that one whole wall, the one opposite the door she had entered, was made entirely of glass. Even late at night, if offered an impressive view over the city. The room was also pretty dark, it's furnishings predominantly deep reds and browns. She was vaguely aware of a large bar over to her right, but it was what was happening in front of the bar that was the undeniable focus of her attention.

Natalie was there, crouched. Cherry could see that the dress she'd worn, a mostly sheer number, with silver sequins here and there, was already on the floor. Around her were three aliens, also naked, their cocks taking turns between Natalie's hands and mouth.

One, in the center of the three, she recognized immediately as another Fetrillian, like Velasy. Of the others, the one furthest to the right was the more striking looking of the two. She knew he was a Holdarian and she'd seen a few on her explorations earlier in the day. His skin, if it was skin, was almost completely black. She wasn't sure skin was the right word though. Shell might have been more accurate. It glistened as she looked at it and she felt sure this was some kind of lubrication, perhaps natural. She longed to touch it and find out. The shell seemed solid enough around the torso and skull, but looked to be formed of smaller plates around the joints and the arms and legs, like a suit of medieval armor.

The Holdarian's head was unlike most other species she had encountered. It looked a little like a long cylinder, tapered a little at either end, sitting on his long, thin neck. Cherry felt his face vaguely terrifying. The eyes were contained in deep sockets that made them hard to make out, there was no nose to speak of and his mouth had no lips, just two rows of long, sharp looking teeth.

She knew Holdarians didn't wear clothes, so she was interested to see this one's cock appearing now where she would have expected it, between it's long, black, armoured legs. She was sure she would have noticed freely swinging cocks on the Holdarians she'd seen early in the day. Cherry guessed it must be contained inside when not in use, which it certainly was now. She watched Natalie work it with her hands and mouth. Given how different he was in appearance, Cherry was surprised how similar his cock was to a human's. In fact, it reminded her a lot of Tor's.

The other alien, on the left, was also a species she had come across on her travels earlier, a Vilwar. Tall and slender, his body was completely smooth and grey. Like the Holdarian, he had a long thin neck but his head was completely different. It was shaped like a balloon, narrow at the bottom, like his tiny mouth, and wide and bulbous at the top, like his huge black eyes.

His cock was more like Vlex's than a human one, at least in shape. It lacked the bulbous head like Vlex's, ending in a similar concave shape, although it was nowhere near as massive as the Satonian's. Still, there was plenty for Natalie to work with.

In the seconds it took Cherry to take all this in, Velasy had closed the door and now she felt his solid form press against her from behind.

"Cherry, allow me to present," Velasy said, "my esteemed colleagues: Tyg Fetlenwanjaddar of the Vilwar Conglomerate, Xexxeqat Yqraxxim, first consul of the Holdarian embassy here on Crem and you may have already met Bufasy, the manager of my local outlet."

Cherry heard him but found that she had started breathing through her nose, as if her mouth was stuck shut, and was unable to speak.

"Tyg, Xexx, Bufasy -- may I present my dear friend, Cherry," Velasy went on, louder this time. The three aliens looked up from where their focus had been on Natalie working on their cocks. They smiled and said some words in greeting. Tyg, the Vilwar, raised his glass.

Natalie freed her mouth from the cock that had been in it at the time. Cherry saw her broad smile and felt some of the shock she was feeling melt away.

"Cherry! You came!" she said, "Holy shit Cherry, you look so fucking hot!" She turned back to the three aliens. "Don't you think she looks good boys?"

"Spectacularrrrr," Xexx said and Cherry felt his eyes taking her in.

"I'll talk to you in a bit Cherry, me and the boys here are having a little fun right now," Natalie said, winking again at Cherry, before quickly plunging her mouth back onto Xexx's cock, as her hands continued to pump Tyg and Bufasy's. Cherry heard a deep growl from the Holdarian.

"Come Cherry, where are my manners," Velasy said and Cherry felt his hand on her hip, guiding her towards the window-wall, "let's get you a drink."

Cherry kept her eyes on Natalie and the other three as she allowed Velasy to guide her to a small bar along the window. She wanted to tell him that she didn't really want a drink, that she didn't feel confident she wouldn't immediately drop it such was the adrenaline she was feeling at the moment, but she still didn't speak. Velasy seemed to sense her excitement though and with her body now turned, back to the window to face the action once more, she again felt Velasy's hard form press against her, felt his hands on her shoulders, felt them start to trace a down her arms and onto her torso, up and over her breasts.

"Hmm." It was the first sound she'd made in some time, and Velasy seemed to take it encouragingly.

"Indeed Cherry, do you like what you see?"

"Hmm." What Cherry meant to say was 'yes', but Velasy took her meaning nonetheless and his hands continued to roam over her body. She felt him brush her hair from her right shoulder, felt his hot breath and his fur on her neck, felt him kiss her lightly. Felt her own wetness.

"Ahh," she murmured now, responded to Velasy's touch, his kiss. She felt his hand making another journey down her body and put her own over it, guiding it to the bottom of her dress. The fabric rose easily as Velasy moved his had under it and slowly onto Cherry's pussy.

"Hmm, yeah," Cherry's voice was little but a coarse whisper, but she was glad to be back to words finally.

"Mmm, I can feel that you like it Cherry," Velasy spoke softly in her ear, kissing her neck again, "Would you like to join Natalie? I know she would love some company right now."

Cherry had been expecting a moment like this when she had decided to come here, although she didn't think it would arrive so soon. Still, it gave her pause and brought her back for a moment from the fog of arousal. She angled her neck, and looked back at Velasy. She was unsure what she wanted to convey to him, certainly didn't know what words to use. But she should have known the Fetrillian would understand.

"Only if you want to Cherry," he said, "Do not feel..." but he didn't need to finish. Cherry stopped him with her lips, kissing him deeply, almost instantly feeling his sweet tongue in her mouth.

"I want to," she said, clearly and firmly this time, when they had parted. "Help me with this," she said, reaching up to slip the straps of her dress from her shoulders.

Velasy's practiced hands found the hidden zipper at the back and helped her slide the dress down her body until it pooled under her on the floor.

With a confidence Cherry found surprising, she strode over towards Natalie.

"Room for one more, Nat?" she said as she slowly got onto her knees next to her. Natalie had had Xexx's cock in her mouth, but turned now and kissed Cherry, long and deep.

"Always," she said.

By now, Cherry already had Tyg's cock in her hand, and with a smile at Natalie, she moved her head to glance up at the tall Vilwar before taking his slender grey cock into her mouth. Already slick from Natalie, she found it easy to take him in and took a moment to register the taste of another alien cock. This one, she thought, felt closest to some kind of citrus, bitter without being unpleasantly strong.

As she built her rhythm on Tyg's cock, she started to become aware again of the other two cocks closeby, and of the attention Natalie was paying them. Instinctively, when she saw Natalie move her mouth from Bufasy to Xexx once more, Cherry moved her hand to the Fetrillian's cock and slowly pumped him and shortly thereafter, moved her mouth there too. From her earlier experience with Velasy, she knew she loved the taste of Fetrillian cock and she groaned as she savored him, working her tongue on his head, all the while still pumping Tyg with her left hand.

Beside her, she heard Natalie release Xexx's cock from her mouth with a pop.

"Mmm, you gotta get a taste of Xexx, Cherry. Let's swap."

As if their movements had been coordinated beforehand, Cherry and Natalie smoothly rearranged themselves, swapping positions so that the huge, black Holdarian was now in front of Cherry and she wasted no time taking him into her mouth. His cock's size and shape had reminded her of Tor's, and there was a strange familiarity as she took his length into her, although his taste was distinctly different, almost nutty she thought.

She noticed Bufasy had taken a step back, and was seated at the bar now, taking a drink. Beside her, Natalie was focusing all her attention on Tyg, using her hands and mouth to full effect. Cherry now did the same with Xexx, increasing the pace as she pumped him in and out of her mouth, following with her hands before finally taking him deep into her throat. She heard, and felt, the Hordarian groan deeply and was conscious of his hard, sharp hand on her head, before she released him.

"Grrr, Cherrrrry, you are amazing with this, I will cum if you doooo this againnnn." Cherry was still pumping him with her hands, smiling up at him.

"What?" she asked, innocently, "you mean this?"

She took him in again, sliding him in and out a few more times before taking him into her throat again. He groaned long and deep again and Cherry quickly felt his cock spasm as his warm cum filled her mouth and his body jerked. She swallowed his load as quickly as she could and slid him out. Turning to her left, she saw that Natalie was on the point of making Tyg cum as well and the tall, slender Vilmar made a sort of trilling noise as he released into her mouth.

They kissed then, sharing the tastes of Holdarian and Vilmar cum.

"See, didn't I tell you it would be so much fun!" Natalie said gleefully and Cherry laughed out loud. "Come on, let's get a drink."

The party went on for hours.

Not long after Xexx had cum in her mouth, Cherry found herself mounted on his cock as he sat in a tall chair, while she alternated working Tyg's cock with her mouth and hand as he stood to the side. The Holdarian's hard, shell-covered body felt strange against her skin as she bounced her body against him.

From where she was, she had an excellent view of Natalie taking Bufasy's cock from behind while she sucked Velasy in front of her.

She had already cum on the Holdarian's cock, and was probably not a million miles from another orgasm when Xexx and Tyg decided to swap over. Cherry quickly adjusted herself so that Tyg could fuck her from behind -- where she quickly came again -- while she sucked Xexx in the chair.

And so it went on. Between rounds of fucking, there was drinking and exotic snacks and plenty of lively conversation. Plenty of red regenerons too. Cherry even thought she might have snared a job for E16 from Xexx and had arranged a meeting with him at the Holdarian embassy for the next day to discuss particulars.

Cremufax's green-blue sky was beginning to lighten by the time Cherry came for the last time that night. Tyg's slender grey form was on top of her as her thundered into her. This wasn't the first time she had taken him in this position during the night and she found it was a perfect one for his cock to stimulate her.

"Uhh... fuck me Tyg, that's so good! Don't stop! Make me cum again!" she called out as she reached the point of no return. Feeling her body tense and her pussy clench around him, Tyg slipped over the edge and filled her once more.

Later, when all were showered, cleaned and dressed again -- at least those species that wore clothes -- there were warm thanks for Cherry and Natalie from Velasy's three guests as they departed, Xexx reminding Cherry about their appointment.

"Cherry, my dear," Velasy said to her, when the others were gone, "you are a wonder. I want you to take this," he went on and Cherry saw the blip of an incoming notification on her Biohud. "It is my private communication code. Use it whenever you need. I am at your service, Cherry."

"Thank you Velasy, that's very kind, I appreciate it, and -- hey -- no thanks necessary, I had a great time!"

He took his leave of them, and she and Natalie left together a little later, heading back towards Cherry's hotel.

"So, how would you sum up your first gang bang Cherry?" Natalie asked playfully as they walked.

"Ha!" Cherry laughed out loud, she hadn't thought to call it that, but she supposed it was the most appropriate. "It was great. I mean, I was so nervous when I came in, but then I saw you, and your smile, and Velasy was so... I don't know... and I just wanted to, so I did! And I loved it!"

"I knew you would Cherry," Natalie said, smiling brightly and taking Cherry's arm in hers, "we're so alike you and I, it's freaky!"

They laughed together at the truth of that, and walked on arm in arm.